GOMarkets.com Review Visit site

Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Currencies:(50+)
Cryptocurrencies:(4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(200+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, FasaPay, Neteller, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, FasaPay, Neteller, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of GOMarkets.com on our forum

Michael,
UK,
Jul 4, 2007,

I have used Pacific Traders Oz office for over a year and they seem to be very good not only in there quotes but also the fact it seems i can trade on News events with no problem. The customer service is also very good with no complaints . One of the good guys after trying alot of other providers
stuart,
switzerland,
Jul 22, 2007,

I been using pacific trader for 12months and no complaints , i love the platform and the staff are always competent. maybe give them a try if you are fed up with some of the others.
Uros Umek,
Darwin,
Aug 29, 2007,

Good broker as a long as you don`t trade during new time. I made about 80% in one month and as I was going to take out some of my profits, I`ve been told that they have canceled all my positions that were open during new releases. Anyone has any idea where can I report that? I am still fighting to get my money back.
Paul Hill,
Melbourne,
Aug 29, 2007,

In relation to Uros Umek's comment on our company, you are NOT a client of Pacific Trader Australia so have no idea who you have been trading through. I do however wish you well in pursuing who it is you are using, But would ask you to refrain making negative comments about our company with whom you have no dealings with.
Tom Rhodes,
Syndey, Australia,
May 20, 2008,

This is a new company on the scene. While they are new some of the big banks are already using their software as a preference. As a personal trader I am pretty happy so far.
50pips,
Brisbane,
Oct 20, 2008,

I used them when they were Pacific Trader. When the market became volatile they changed the margin requirements. I have never had this with any other forex broker before. When i rang them they said it was to protect me..since the best time to trade is when there is volatitity i thought that was rude. It seems they dont like you to make money quickly so i changed after only 2 weeks with them.
jason r,
Melbourne,
Oct 24, 2008,

Good broker, great platform MT4 and like the inclusion of futures contracts as well as FX.
Demo platform not very good but live platform made up for it and thats whats important.
Toasty,
Darwin,
Oct 25, 2008,

I have been using these guys on demo for the past few weeks now, I must say, it's fantastic to be able to call them, speak in person and get informed answers. Good spreads! Good service! Going live this week and looking forward to making some $$$ through them... Highy recommend you give them a go!
jonesy,
victoria,
Oct 25, 2008,

used Go for a year, pretty good service , good for withdrawing money. MT4 going well, wish they had a way of crediting funds instantly, apparently that facility is coming soon.
zakimi,
Kuala Lumpur,
Dec 6, 2008,

Good Broker actually, their Mt4 platform is excellent, i have made withdrawal about 80k USD is no problem but it just take a few times. After get it, i satisfied their seviced. I recommend you open account with them.