Forex4noobs.com Review Visit site

Vince,
Mission Viejo, CA, USA,
Sep 12, 2018,

Forex 4 noobs is a great site for all levels of trading

I have been a member since 2013 and I have a great experience with 4x4N. Nick is a great teacher and is very active in the website, webinars and emails. He has daily analysis and comments on everyone's posts as often as possible. Very logical approach to the market and have only good things to say about this membership.
gekkothegreat,
Sep 1, 2016,

top trader that actually makes money in the markets.

I have been through loads of forex courses and have found few people (two included Nick) that actually really trade and make money in the markets.

Most of the people make a living selling their courses because they are unable to make money on the markets,this is reality.

They never call or show live trades,they always show old trades...how strange?!

Nick actually shows his live trades and most of the stuff on his website is free.

This proves he's a professional and serious trader that makes money in the markets,this is the most important thing to look in a forex teacher/mentor!

Sandro,
Alghero, Italy,
Apr 19, 2016,

Nick is the best forex teacher I've ever had. I bought his course in 2011 and I still chat to Nick on Skype every week. Nick always spends his time to help me be a better trader. Since 2014 I am trading as my full time income thanks to Nick.
Max Perkins,
Apr 18, 2016,

This is what I have been looking for years to achieve, consistency in my trading. I was trading using fundamentals always with the understanding technical analysis were secondary. My trading was going the wrong way. I almost gave up. Then I discovered "Forex 4 Noobs". The trading course has completely changed my mindset. With two months under my belt I now have a lot clearer vision on how the jigsaw goes together. My trading has improved dramatically. I can't recommend Forex4Noobs enough to anyone who has the intention of making a living from trading. The course might seem expensive but what you can achieve with a bit of hard work will return this many times over.
woodrow,
Georgia, USA,
Dec 16, 2013,

I have not made a trade as of yet but, I will say this; I have been looking at Forex for sometime now and being completely green, I found all this extremely confusing. It was not until I found forex4noobs, that I finally began to understand things.

Nick put this stuff into plain, understandable English. He did not use words or industry lingo without first defining them. This was the problem I have been finding all over the net. People write and speak, assuming you already know what all the lingo means, but yet they say they are for the beginner. Bull Hockey!

Good job Nick. I now have the foundation I need to continue my education.
habaddon,
Genoa, Italy,
Aug 6, 2013,

This is one of the best site for learning Forex Price Action and it is free as a whole.
Nick,
Edinburgh, United Kingdom,
May 24, 2012,

This is a repose to the review from KK.

I will not comment on your opinion of me KK. However, I will comment on your misinformation.

I have not lived in Sydney for well over 3 years. I do in fact live in Edinburgh, Scotland.

The person below is not an imposter. He is a long term site member who lives in Glasgow. I helped him out with his trading because I have known him for years through forex4noobs.com.

Feel free to share your opinion of me and my site but please get your facts straight.
KK,
sydney, Australia,
Jan 22, 2012,

i cant believe this fraudster is still around. His name is Nick Benchino. Lives in sydney. ( not scotland as per the imposter below).
He sells stuff which can be got free over the internet. He lures noobs in ( hence the website name ). Please noobs, get all the info u need over the net -- its free. There are so many forums out there to help you.
Nick - still pretending you are young and loaded? I hope you have learnt how to trade as i see from history that your trading is still the c****y same. You were claining ages ago to be making serious $$ everyday and still looking to charging noobs? cmon dude - hope u have grown up :)
Grant,
UK Scotland,
Oct 17, 2010,

Forex4Noobs is a great Forex education site and the guy who runs the show 'NickB' is an amazing trader! I have had the pleasure of meeting him in person since he lives in Scotland too.

Nick took a few days out of his busy schedule to help me with my trading and all he asked for was a 6 pack of beer!

With his help I have pushed my trading into 5th gear and I am bringing in plenty of pips. Forex4Noobs and Nick get 5 stars from me!
Andy Barnett,
Texas,
Sep 7, 2010,

Forex4Noobs was recommended to me by my broker last year, took a look at it and liked what I saw. Purchased Nicks course and over the course of a year I have not had any problems. I give the web address to any that will listen, it has been great to me