FapTurbo.com Review

2.559 • 179 REVIEWS
Steve Carletti
Updated: Nov 4, 2022
Visit site
The FapTurbo MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor. The FapTurbo automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform has been forward tested on demo accounts by the Forex Peace Army™ The FapTurbo.com forex robot trades not only currency pairs but also trades cryptocurrency Bitcoin
September 2019:  The FPA has merged the review pages for FAPTurbo.com, FAPTurbo2.com, and FAPTurbo3.com.

We ask new reviewers to specific if they are leaving reviews for the orginal Fap Turbo, FapTurbo 2.0, or FapTurbo 3.0 in the text of their reviews.

Established: Unknown
Contact: support@fapturbo3.com

FapTurbo.com Performance tests

Status Account Product P/L Weekly,% Weeks tested P/L Gross,%
Fap Turbo test2 +0.53 63.7 +39.99
Fapturbo Flash +0.64 31.3 +22.249
FapTurbo Ichimoku -0.92 47.1 -35.23
FAP Turbo -0.8 85.4 -49.424
Please click the Product name to see detailed test analytics, trading statement, and use our Performance Simulator.
2.559 • 179 REVIEWS

D
denis
russia, Russian Federation,
Jul 23, 2014,

hi john h.t. hyou need to run FT2 on myfxchoice to have same results as they claim.
i am running it live on myfxchoice and so far so good! I am up 23% since july 1. I was running it on older account too since february, that one won every month except bad May month! that acc is up 49 after it was up 67% earlier but now recovering back again. i will post later update!
L
Lyn Barth
Hollister Missouri, USA,
Jul 22, 2014,

I have been running FapTurbo 2 with the recommended Broker since its release. Running with the recommended settings. It has been nothing but a looser! Started with an account of $1500, now down to $611. Has never been in the Black. A worthless piece of junk!

2014-01-02 2Star I have been running FT2, on a real account, since it has been released. You have to use it on one of the sites they recommend, not made very clear until you buy it.

So far it is a very mixed bag. Win ratio about 50%. Running with EURUSD, GBPCHF, and BTC. Does not work very well with BTC, seems to place orders just at the wrong time. Right now after one months running my account is a break even, I will add to this review as things progress.
J
John H T
, United Kingdom,
Jul 3, 2014,

I had FT 1 running on InvesttechFX which turned out to be a fraud company as the emails for withdrawal went unanswered, but with their low spreads and closing out early I made over $10K on $1.5K deposit in 3 months. After the drop in market activity FT made no profit at all. FT2 has made no profit at all. This high level marketing they do seems to be grossly over exageratedin its description.
B
Brad
Jun 16, 2014,

Warning for everyone. Please do not buy fapturbo 2.0/2.1 you will not make money. You will only lose your money. Do not waste your time.
G
Glyn
High Wycombe, United Kingdom,
Apr 15, 2014,

FAP Turbo 2
Purchased through clickbank having considered buying some years ago and thinking as its been around for so long it may be worth giving ver 2 go. The software never came close to producing a profit loosing £6 over 2 months. After contacting them I was told to wait for a modified version which turned out to be a Bit Coin mod which needed an account deposit of about $2000 to make it work. Seemingly the guys at FAP Turbo are spending most of their time emailing their customer base trying to earn money through affiliate marking to other Forex Based suppliers. Don't waste your time and money like most of the others it does not work and I have the statements to prove it.
S
sunfreeman
bangkok, Thailand,
Apr 9, 2014,

enough for this robot.! i keep losing money in this 2 months not including VPS service 40EUR per month. All new open trade look very stupid, winning ratio very very terrible.!! and different from the fabtubo 2 website. i stop use it today and sure ask them to refund my money. disappointed and wasting my time..!!
A
Andrews W S
Mumbai, India,
Apr 2, 2014,

Disappointed to see Fapturbo2v Premium has miserably failed 4 consecutive months since launch Dec.3rd week 2013.
They say would reply in 24-48 hrs in their FAQ section, but when you write to them on urgent setting issues, auto-reply say would reply in 24-72 hrs. Lacking sincerity, but they need to rework both indicators and strategy, if it has to deliver. I do not know what went wrong in this version, earlier scalper is believed to be successful. I wish them a better succes in their revised version, if any one comes out...

I had tried on demo to see the settings. Not doing well, even on real ac after 3 1/2 months, even they changed the settings, against my apprehension with 0.05 lot size on 7 currency pairs, dangerous. Still not generated anything to mention.I wish they undertake some better homework to improve it and keep their name clean. Trust they will not be sued by disappointed clients, I wish them all success for a revised version.
S
Singh
, USA,
Mar 28, 2014,

Using FT2 from last 3 months by default setting, My account is down by 25%. Bitcoin with huge losses and stop trading it.
A
Andrews W S
Mumbai, India,
Mar 28, 2014,

I have Purchased FAPTurbo2 believing their great, promises. After 3 months on a VPS, it is disturbingly disappointing and even the team has done some settings on my account with 0.05 lot which I cautioned and requested to use Money Management True, but they mailed me, do not change setting and promised me if you are unsatisfied, go for a refund, After that letter, I am seeing stupid trades by the Robot and I have lost my precious 3 months waiting and $54pm loss only for VPS.
This time Fapturbo team has not done their home-work, did it well for an over-hyped promo video , that is it. Unless they overhaul the system, indicator and the strategy, people will not take them for granted.
C
christian
austria, Austria,
Mar 21, 2014,

old version of fapturbo1 did not work so well for me and i requested refund!

however new fapturbo2 version is completely different . I am using MTS fapturbo 2 premium and BTC premium 1.1 on live Myfxchoice 3000 account. so far so good. with the last update this thing finally started taking right trades.

i think they completely reword old non working algorithm into something new here, hope it continues for 2014.

last update addresed the 610 build as well.
Page 2 of 28