BForex.com Review

Scam!
1.19 • 55 REVIEWS
Out of business
Updated: Aug 15, 2022
BForex is a forex broker. B Forex offers the WebTrader and Mobile forex trading platform. BForex.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, oil, gold, silver and other metals for your personal investment and trading options.
January 28, 2014: The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers. BForex.com is on that list. CLICK HERE to verify.

October 13, 2010: The FPA Investigations Committee has confirmed a scam complaint against BForex.  This broker is now blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.

We recommend against depositing funds with BForex.com.  If you have an account with them, we recommend that you try to withdraw all of your funds immediately.

April, 2013:  The BVI FSC has issued a Cease and Desist Order against BForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Scam!
1.19 • 55 REVIEWS

S
Solomon
LAGOS, Nigeria,
May 5, 2015,

Just right now I just got off the phone with George who claimed to be my account manager from Bforex and I have just started trading with BForex 2 weeks ago, i deposited total $900 or more i have been directed to do all i did on my account. today May 5th, 2015 this noon my account wiped off from $2141 usd to 0.00USD balance. George who directed me to do all activities in my account called me again and asked me to log on and see. behold it was all ZERO balances.. and he was still asking me to deposit $5000 even though i have just lost $900 to nothing. I need help please cause i borrowed this money to start trading and hoping for profit to make ends meet. I am poor and needy and i cant afford to this loss as i am crying right now. Please who can help me and get higher authority to contac Bforex for me and return my money.
O
omran kataya
Beirut, Lebanon,
May 1, 2015,

BFOREX IS A SCAM CO. THEY STEAL THEIR CUSTOMERS.they stole my acc. over 18,000 $ .a complain to FBA & to all EMBASSIES IN beirut where they have Branches in.
U
Uto
Nigeria, United Kingdom,
Feb 25, 2015,

I started trading with Bforex for two years now and I have never made a profit that I can withdraw. From my experience, the account managers donot even know in detail the dynamics of forex trading. I have had more than or up to ten different account managers yet my trade just break even or I lost completely. They are interested in making sure that you open more than ten trades a day because that is how they make their commission. What is annoying, is that I use to follow this account manager advice as if it is the pure truth about trading. Only to discover that I lose a lot compare to me making my own decision. Currently, I was doing very well until my account manger introduce a new trading advice that kill my account completely. Please donot rely on account managers advice as a complete truth, they have a lot of flaws. I think this guys are out to make money for themselves and not to help the traders.
I also notice that anytime, I am given a bonus because of depositing money, I lost greatly. I can not really say how Bforex do this. I think you should not get their bonus.
Overall, I think am going to quit trading with them. For two year I have lost upto (if not more than) $1500 and never gain a dime. I was thinking I have to lost more to understand the market but I guess I was wrong. I have started questioning Bforex methods. Also, any time I loss because of the decision of the managers, they never call back. Next thing is to change the account managers.
This is my experience. I cant say if Bforex is scam because I never had issue with that lead to this. But, if you want to make money in trading, look for some were else. I will not recommend Bforex
K
khalid qader faraj
, Iraq,
Jan 19, 2015,

my bforex account is khalidf62@yahoo.com I got call from account manager of company that he will trade on behalf of me do not need to wary so much a bout profit .Then every thing had changed fruiting lying other kind of scam started with me my AM enforced me to deposited more money on CASHU way but the CASH U account was not under my control they kept the password to themselves I deposited 5 times totally was 12000$ they overloaded my account som much to level that margin did not Stan it so braked down in few second then I lost 54000$
D
David
Nigeria , Nigeria,
Dec 11, 2014,

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE. THEY ARE GOOD AT CALLING AND CALLING AND FOR YOU TO MAKE DEPOSIT. I THINK THE PROBLEM; YAHOO.COM IS RUNNING COMMERCIALS AND ADVERTISEMENTS FOR THIS PEOPLE THEY DO NOT CARE TO INVESTIGATE THEM AND KNOW IF THEY ARE TRUE. ALL THEY ARE INTERESTED IS IN DEBITING THEIR ACCOUNT FOR PAYMENT. RATHER HELPING THEM IN CIRCULATING MISLEADING INFORMATION. THEY ARE A BIG BIG SCAMISTS. BFOREX. WHAT I THINK IS THEY ACTUALLY GIVE DEMO ACCOUNTS, NOT LIVE ACCOUNTS. SINCE YOU ARE TRADING ON THEIR INTERFACE, THERE IS NO WAY YOU WILL KNOW. THEY MAY CHOOSE TO GIVE WITHDRAWAL TO WHOM THEY CHOOSE TO.
V
Victor_Grib
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Aug 29, 2014,

I lost my deposit twice in bforex: maybe the course of this were my mistakes, but they have a lot of requotes and slippages. But main problem was the cancel of my profit! They simply told me that I used a scam strategy! Later I found that they has never been licensed by BVI FSC. I don't recommend anyone to trade with them.
F
Fabunmi Gbenga
Jul 14, 2014,

When i started with Bforex I was told that any trade I made is my decision and I will be responsible for it, profit of loss, so when they say gold is going up I ignore except I see for myself that it is. The only thing I am yet to confirm is their attitude when it comes to withdrawals.
A
Abdelmawgoud
Kuwait, Kuwait,
Jul 10, 2014,

Very big liars, thief, bad advice, scammed
My account manager tried to enforce me to deposit more money, and whenever I gain profit they opene a hedging transaction (they opened 6 transaction during 2 weeks for me), then when they know that I want to withdraw they not answering my emails. and stop calling me
E
Engr. Joe-Madu Samuel
Abuja, Nigeria,
Jun 18, 2014,

B-Forex is the biggest scam platform ive ever experienced, i made 482 and 487 usd today around 10am to 12noon +1 west african time.
they removed my profit and turned it to 0, my account officer has refused to say anything and the customer service is saying i should contact him, they are just turning me around till now nothing. his name is christian gergiev.
R
Ralf
, Lebanon,
Jun 6, 2014,

I put 5,000$ first and worked for a couple months, When I made it past 40,000, they changed the person who was contacting me, and there was a new person who had a high interest in my account, she started telling me what to do and in a matter of 2-3 days, my account was about 70,000$ So I asked for the money to be transferred and got no answer for some time, then she calls me and tells me that she opened a trade for me that will make a lot of benefit, I open my account, and bam! 0$
I went crazy and started contacting them, they wanted me to put more money.. They're a big WISE scam, but all they do is convince you over and over and over to deposit deposit deposit..
Page 4 of 7