BForex.com Review

Scam!
Updated: May 26, 2022 ·  · Is this your company?

BForex is a forex broker. B Forex offers the WebTrader and Mobile forex trading platform. BForex.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, oil, gold, silver and other metals for your personal investment and trading options.

BForex.com
January 28, 2014: The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers. BForex.com is on that list. CLICK HERE to verify.

October 13, 2010: The FPA Investigations Committee has confirmed a scam complaint against BForex.  This broker is now blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.

We recommend against depositing funds with BForex.com.  If you have an account with them, we recommend that you try to withdraw all of your funds immediately.

April, 2013:  The BVI FSC has issued a Cease and Desist Order against BForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Minimum Trade Size: Unknown
Minimum Deposit: $200
Established: Unknown
Address: 16 Pergamou Street 4006 Limassol, Cyprus
Customer Service: customer.service@bforex.com, +44 203 514 0458
Regulations:
Trading platforms: WebTrader, MobileTrader (MobileApp)
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (80+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, CASHU, Filspay, Neteller, OKPAY, PaySafe Card, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SOFORT, VoguePay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, CASHU, Filspay, Neteller, OKPAY, PaySafe Card, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SOFORT, VoguePay

Join live discussion of BForex.com on our forum

Scam!

Jul 11, 2020,

Bad business partners

A new bad friend of mine introduced me to brorex, I invested my salary while we have to face starvation that month. They helped me out on the first trade to boost my$200 to #265 and I started trading by myself as I'm knowledged in forex. I moved to $578 and when ever I want to withdraw the manager will encourage me to leave the money and trade more. Suddenly, I started loosing until I'm below minimum balance of$50 I opted for withdrawal of my remaining funds, it was hell to get out my $43 balance, after surfing the internet to furnish them with my details, they still wanted to refuse until I told them that I'm going to announce them to the world, they now agreed and refunded my balance. My friend lost about $1000 to them in trade but didn't tell me that s why he's not a good friend, brorex will trade against thier client, they are a big scam

MUHAMMAD DAURO,
ABUJA, Nigeria,
Apr 24, 2020,

BFOREX A COMPANY THAT LIKE PEOPLE MONEY ON MATTER HOW.I LOST THE SUM OF 200USD TO MY TRADING ACCOUNT AND MORE IN MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT NO TRADE.

Jan 3, 2018,

Big Scam . Dont ivest with them

I have lost 5000USD with Bforex . They are bigggggggg scam . First they will provide you all the profits then they will start to loose all your heard earned money . They wont even bother about you if you have started talking anything against them . Please dont invest with bforex . Can anyone tell me how to get back my money from them

kan,
India,
Sep 5, 2017,

scam

this bforex is biggest scam and poor guideline people be alert if u are already have account immediate close

Roshan,
Doha, Qatar,
May 8, 2017,

Alwyn vignesh all cheaters

Alwyn vignesh all are fraud... Bforex is making money carefully looting.. they will tell you for one week and i should say if Alwyn was responsbile he could have closed it when it was going loss but this guy he never repsonded and i had to see my hardearned money draining in front of my eyes .. They are cheaters dont invest.

Arif,
Muscat, Oman,
Apr 12, 2017,

bforex scam

1st call- asked me to invest in very profitable business. offered all support as i am new to forex
2nd call - asked me to invest/deposit just 200 USD
3rd call - asked me to invest/deposit additional 5000USD. when i said i don't have money, he said he cannot his time on small investment. disconnected the phone.
i started my own and lost my 200USD in one week.

Now bforex appears in new names beware - 70 trade is one. They are making big catches with fooling the people around the world.

Aiden,
UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Mar 29, 2017,

Bforex changed its name to Financika (Sharp Trading) Ltd.,

Bforex changed its name to Financika (Sharp Trading) Ltd., guys please be careful. They will cheat you on the new company name. I lost 8.1K USD

ALLS,
KL, Malaysia,
Feb 27, 2017,

DON'T THROW AWAY YOUR MONEY WITH BFOREX

I started trading in Nov 2016. I started small but was urged to deposit more and more over 3 weeks. I did make profit but each time I tried to withdraw I was blocked from opening new trades. I had total funds of $33k and I lost everything with just 2 trades. I was asked to open trades without any stop loss rate. At one point the loss was almost zero and yet the idiotic account manager Vinayak told me to deposit more when the trend was going down all the way. I lost everything. Guys beware. Don't throw your money into this guy or bforex to be precise. Do lure by attractive advertisements claiming "who and who is a millionaire now after going into forex". If you want information about this scam please write to me. I will provide detailed information.

Varatharaj,
coimbatore, India,
Feb 22, 2017,

Guys dont invest

Dont invest money to BFOREX.....They are simply cheating .....They just make us a foolish after investing our valuable money,,,,

Sourav Bhar,
Kolkata, India,
Feb 18, 2017,

Narrow Escape

Thanks for the informative reviews of Bforex, to your information i ave read out these reviews to their Accounts Manager. I even managed not to listen to their abusive language since i didnt received their call back after disconnecting the call.
Thanks a ton....once again.
Those who suffered really sad for them but the offer they are providing sounds really lucrative hence the mistake.

Ramagopal,
Chennai, India,
Feb 14, 2017,

Hi, Now a days Information technology develop to the world & very fast these type of scammers. i was also invested 200 USD then account manager guide to how invest

finally i have 343 USD (after 45 days) over night account manager says invest Oil, gold etc., I got a call Indian Time 22.30 more invest.. i ask why? i check account on next day is Zero'0' balance ??????

United Arab Emirates,
Nov 3, 2016,

FIRST I DEPOSITED 1200$ AND THAN WITH IN 40 DAYS I EARNED 5300 AND MY ACCOUNT JUMPED TO 6500$.. THE BEHAVIOUR OF THE ACCOUNT MANAGER WAS GOOD AND HE WAS CALLING AND GUIDED ME ON DAILY BASIS BUT SUDDENLY THINGS CHANGED HE WAS FORCING ME TO DEPOSIT 5000$ BUT I DIDN'T SO HE CLOSED MY POSITIONS IN LOSS AND I WASN'T AWARE OF IT.. WHEN NEXT DAY I LOGGED INTO MY ACCOUNT IT WAS ZERO 0$...
NOW THEY DONT EVEN CALLING OR REPLY ME

Oct 31, 2016,

BFOREX SCAM

Hi, My name is Shaheen, trading with BForex for the last 6 months, deposited around $32000 and lost all the money. They are the biggest scammers in this feild, I had send them so many complaints but no replies.

United Arab Emirates,
Oct 26, 2016,

Sad story shared as a lesson for investors

These guys are into real cheating. I added 200USD on the advice of a so called ' help you trade safely' agent. And after a couple of weeks, my account was zero. When I reached out to the company and the agent whose name is supposedly Wasim, he said this is common and you lost the money. You should trade with a bigger amount. Please do not invest with these guys, They are real cheats.

Zamfara state Gusau, Nigeria,
Sep 28, 2016,

Every difficulty and enjoyment in life is an experience .! I purchased this experience with my money by taken risk, and with this experience i had, i

Hello everyone .! I will like to send my condolence to all my victim brothers .! I don't know how i came accross this website.! But i found it usefull and healful.! And i thank you all for your contribution.! As for me, I lost $302 which is nothing compared to to what most of you lost..! Cus am kind of person that don't give up so easily .! But for taking such risk.! I belive that i purchased an experience in life worth $302.! And am sure, with the little experience i purchased with such amount, am sure I will not be scam again.! And to all the victims out there .... am advising you to forget about the money u lost and move on in life .! Cus i belive that u are all like me who want to be self a reliance..! And for that, God will never let you down.! And am wishing you and my self the very best life .! I don't know you, but I love you all.! And I will continue searching for a clean online sourcen of incomes.! Bye