BForex.com Review

Scam!
Updated: May 26, 2022 ·  · Is this your company?

BForex is a forex broker. B Forex offers the WebTrader and Mobile forex trading platform. BForex.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, oil, gold, silver and other metals for your personal investment and trading options.

BForex.com
January 28, 2014: The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers. BForex.com is on that list. CLICK HERE to verify.

October 13, 2010: The FPA Investigations Committee has confirmed a scam complaint against BForex.  This broker is now blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.

We recommend against depositing funds with BForex.com.  If you have an account with them, we recommend that you try to withdraw all of your funds immediately.

April, 2013:  The BVI FSC has issued a Cease and Desist Order against BForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Minimum Trade Size: Unknown
Minimum Deposit: $200
Established: Unknown
Address: 16 Pergamou Street 4006 Limassol, Cyprus
Customer Service: customer.service@bforex.com, +44 203 514 0458
Regulations:
Trading platforms: WebTrader, MobileTrader (MobileApp)
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (80+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, CASHU, Filspay, Neteller, OKPAY, PaySafe Card, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SOFORT, VoguePay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, CASHU, Filspay, Neteller, OKPAY, PaySafe Card, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SOFORT, VoguePay

Join live discussion of BForex.com on our forum

Scam!

Samer Abdallah,
Lebanon,
Nov 15, 2009,

I opened a demo account with them,tried it for a day and left it.I got a phone call from a woman representative(forgot her name),she was a bit aggressive with me! She was saying loudly why you didnt open a live account with us till now!I told her I need more time and she was angry.After a couple of days she called again talking aggressively again and saying that I disappeared as
if I am a traitor lol.

Hiram ,
Mexico,
May 19, 2009,

I worked with them 8 months, the customer service was excelent, but I couldnt see my money again,

Carlos Alvarez,
Panama,
Apr 30, 2009,

Hi, I have been with Bforex for a couple of months now.
I agree that its too bad that its not possible to trade off their charts. Because otherwise they quite good. Yes they do speak many languages which is great. Also they post bi-weekly market recaps on their website in different languages.
All in all I am very satisfied with them.

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed. The reviews from FxTrader69, Dubia on 2009-04-24, Carlos Alvarez, Panama on 2009-04-30, Mark Andrews, United Kingdom on 2010-08-03 and Josh, UK on 2010-08-23 all came from the same web proxy.

The FPA was hoping that this was the work of a single review spammer who really liked BForex. Then came the review left by a BForex representative on 2010-08-24 from the exact same location.

FxTrader69,
Dubai,
Apr 24, 2009,

Excellent company - they set the bar for proper trading terms & service. Also there deposing and withdrawal system is highly efficiient

Mohamed Arif,
Chennai, India,
Apr 23, 2009,

Hey, Bforex is a good company, their customer service is great. I opened a standards account and doing well. Hope they are professional one while noted their communication systems!
-Arif

phillipe lisfranc,
paris,
Apr 4, 2009,

I open an account with them and so far so good they have european license to trade elcetronic forex, the best so far they speak many languages. The platform is ok but is nor possible to trade on charts.