BForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 28, 2018
SCAM

October 13, 2010: The FPA Investigations Committee has confirmed a scam complaint against BForex.  This broker is now blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.

We recommend against depositing funds with BForex.com.  If you have an account with them, we recommend that you try to withdraw all of your funds immediately.

June, 2013:  The BVI FSC has issued a Cease and Desist Order against BForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.

BForex.com

Join live discussion of BForex.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2010-0102010-11-30FPA Scam Confirmation against BForex.comguilty

Scam!

venkisathish100,
Jan 3, 2018,

Big Scam . Dont ivest with them

I have lost 5000USD with Bforex . They are bigggggggg scam . First they will provide you all the profits then they will start to loose all your heard earned money . They wont even bother about you if you have started talking anything against them . Please dont invest with bforex . Can anyone tell me how to get back my money from them
kan,
India,
Sep 5, 2017,

scam

this bforex is biggest scam and poor guideline people be alert if u are already have account immediate close
Roshan,
Doha, Qatar,
May 8, 2017,

Alwyn vignesh all cheaters

Alwyn vignesh all are fraud... Bforex is making money carefully looting.. they will tell you for one week and i should say if Alwyn was responsbile he could have closed it when it was going loss but this guy he never repsonded and i had to see my hardearned money draining in front of my eyes .. They are cheaters dont invest.
Arif,
Muscat, Oman,
Apr 12, 2017,

bforex scam

1st call- asked me to invest in very profitable business. offered all support as i am new to forex
2nd call - asked me to invest/deposit just 200 USD
3rd call - asked me to invest/deposit additional 5000USD. when i said i don't have money, he said he cannot his time on small investment. disconnected the phone.
i started my own and lost my 200USD in one week.

Now bforex appears in new names beware - 70 trade is one. They are making big catches with fooling the people around the world.
Aiden,
UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Mar 29, 2017,

Bforex changed its name to Financika (Sharp Trading) Ltd.,

Bforex changed its name to Financika (Sharp Trading) Ltd., guys please be careful. They will cheat you on the new company name. I lost 8.1K USD
ALLS,
KL, Malaysia,
Feb 27, 2017,

DON'T THROW AWAY YOUR MONEY WITH BFOREX

I started trading in Nov 2016. I started small but was urged to deposit more and more over 3 weeks. I did make profit but each time I tried to withdraw I was blocked from opening new trades. I had total funds of $33k and I lost everything with just 2 trades. I was asked to open trades without any stop loss rate. At one point the loss was almost zero and yet the idiotic account manager Vinayak told me to deposit more when the trend was going down all the way. I lost everything. Guys beware. Don't throw your money into this guy or bforex to be precise. Do lure by attractive advertisements claiming "who and who is a millionaire now after going into forex". If you want information about this scam please write to me. I will provide detailed information.
Varatharaj,
coimbatore, India,
Feb 22, 2017,

Guys dont invest

Dont invest money to BFOREX.....They are simply cheating .....They just make us a foolish after investing our valuable money,,,,
Sourav Bhar,
Kolkata, India,
Feb 18, 2017,

Narrow Escape

Thanks for the informative reviews of Bforex, to your information i ave read out these reviews to their Accounts Manager. I even managed not to listen to their abusive language since i didnt received their call back after disconnecting the call.
Thanks a ton....once again.
Those who suffered really sad for them but the offer they are providing sounds really lucrative hence the mistake.
Ramagopal,
Chennai, India,
Feb 14, 2017,

Hi, Now a days Information technology develop to the world & very fast these type of scammers. i was also invested 200 USD then account manager guide to how invest

finally i have 343 USD (after 45 days) over night account manager says invest Oil, gold etc., I got a call Indian Time 22.30 more invest.. i ask why? i check account on next day is Zero'0' balance ??????
UBAID KHAN,
United Arab Emirates,
Nov 3, 2016,

FIRST I DEPOSITED 1200$ AND THAN WITH IN 40 DAYS I EARNED 5300 AND MY ACCOUNT JUMPED TO 6500$.. THE BEHAVIOUR OF THE ACCOUNT MANAGER WAS GOOD AND HE WAS CALLING AND GUIDED ME ON DAILY BASIS BUT SUDDENLY THINGS CHANGED HE WAS FORCING ME TO DEPOSIT 5000$ BUT I DIDN'T SO HE CLOSED MY POSITIONS IN LOSS AND I WASN'T AWARE OF IT.. WHEN NEXT DAY I LOGGED INTO MY ACCOUNT IT WAS ZERO 0$...
NOW THEY DONT EVEN CALLING OR REPLY ME