Bobokus.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 5, 2015

Join live discussion of Bobokus.com on our forum

Alby,
London,
Jun 15, 2010,

I subscribed for a month and I am honestly happy to have done so. You can ask him any questions you might have and he will always give you a very good answer in different ways such as writing to you, charts images and during the live webinar you ask him anything you want to know about forex. In addition, you ask him where a possible entry either long or short could be on a daily basis. My strong advice is to watch all the past webinars, study carefully his strategies and read all the pdf files. Write down any questions you might have and he will explain to you over and over again what you might not understand. He knows a lot about the forex market and his fibonacci strategies and logic points are really good. By the way, he trades without indicators!! Very honest man, calm, relaxed and funny. I definitely recommend Bobokus. Great forex coach.
Sean,
Australia,
Oct 28, 2009,

I watched and learned all I know about Fibs and using them practically, and profitably through Bobokus.
This guy knows his Fibs in a major way, is VERY patient and generous with what he gives as well.
Well worth serious consideration, not just for Fib knowledge, but any aspect of trading, in all market conditions.
A big thank you to Bobokus for being so passionate and generous with his genius.
Gustavo Lopez,
Dec 14, 2008,

Its the site I have been looking for. It gives you the edge in your trading if you have been trading for a while as well as teaches everything from start if your a starter. Thanks for all the help BOBOKUS I am now on the way to greatness. Thanks for never making me believe this was the holy grail and teaching me that I have to accept my loses as part of being a forex trader.