Ingot Brokers Review

Also IngotBrokers.com.au

Updated: Jun 17, 2021 · INGOTBrokers.com  · Is this your company?

Ingot Brokers offers trading for over 25 currency pairs, indices, commodities, cryptos, stocks, and precious metals via Metatrader 4 and 5 platforms. Please read Ingot Brokers reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

Ingot Brokers

Established: 2006
Address: The Financial Services Centre Stoney Ground, Kingstown St. Vincent & the Grenadines , Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: info@ingotbrokers.com, +1646-971-9620
Regulators: ASIC #428015, JSC #1314 - 200004487, SVGFSA #24172 IBC 2017
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of INGOTBrokers.com on our forum

INGOTBrokers.com profile provided by INGOT Brokers, May 26, 2021

INGOT Brokers is an online forex broker. INGOTBrokers offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platforms. INGOTBrokers.com offers 27+ currency pairs. In addition to indices, commodities, cryptos, stocks, and precious metals for your personal investment and trading options.

Jordan, Jordan (Inside the offices of IngotBrokers),
May 31, 2021,

I forgot to mention that IngotBrokers is my employer.

I have been with INGOT for almost 2 years now, and I have had an excellent experience with them. They have fast services, requests are handled very quickly and swiftly. They have a reasonable spread and excellent money transfer. One of the most honest brokers in this market, always giving the price that I requested. They have fast withdrawal and deposit for the money, with great customer service and execution, they great news reports with zero commission on the trade, it is also accessed from mobile phones with great customer appreciation, I get a phone call every month for my review of the service. Very much recommended.

Five Star Rating removed.

This "client" of IngotBrokers registered and confirmed his account using an email address at IngotBrokers.com.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
MD, USA,
Feb 2, 2021,

Best I've dealt with so far

What I like about Ingot brokers: 1) they are regulated 2) they accept US clients, 3) leverage, 4) I can trade on MT4 or MT5, 5) I can trade currency, indices, metals, energy, CFDs, and crypto, and 6) my account manager is cool and easy to work with.

I tried out a few brokers, but none matched my needs. Someone close to me recommended Ingot and I switched. I am glad I did. As long as Ingot maintains close to their current standards, they are my broker for life.
Mexico City, Mexico,
Jun 29, 2020,

One of a kind Customized offers

Ingot overall is a great broker and why I say they are great is because they have given me a very flexible and customized offer as I needed. They have many options for trading and really good spreads. To me this is such an underrated broker

Toronto, Canada,
Jun 2, 2020,

One of the best experiences from an active trader!

I have been trading CFDs for a long time and opened accounts with multiple brokers. I wouldn’t rank INGOT Brokers as my number #1 but it is in my top 3.
Advantages:
1. Spreads spread and spreads. For me this is crucial for my trading strategy. Some other traders might prefer swap free accounts OR low/no commission.
2. Their support is quick and follows up… at least for me. I do have to say that it was not great in the beginning, but they have stepped up their game since then.
3. Number of instruments offered is underrated. At one point I was able to trade on over 700 Instruments (I usually trade FX, equities, Indices and energies) in which I was introduced to ETFs. A great way to mix and match your portfolio btw. (I am not sure if they still offer that many instruments)
Disadvantages:
1. INGOT did not have many payment methods options which was a disadvantage for me. They offered Payment through Visa and Mastercard through PayPal but was soon deactivated afterwards.
2. I met with a few members of the INGOT team which was reassuring as they were transparent and seemed experienced and knowledgeable, but they do lack in terms of physical presence and it is not easy to visit them. From their website I think they are in a few countries which I consider a disadvantage as they are not fully expanded

Ottawa, Canada,
May 22, 2020,

It was an excellent experience with INGOT Brokers, for 3 years they gave me a very good support and trades execution. I’d like to highlight that they helped me multiple times throughout my live trading journey, regarding the withdrawal their response time is good and the most important thing they’re credible and fair.

Apr 22, 2020,

An excellent broker

I've been using INGOT Brokers since November last year and everything went extremely smoothly.
Offering an instant deposit made it easier for me to trade on my convenience, in addition to the dedicated account manager that served me 24/7 excellently.
So far I cannot complain, it seems to me to be effective and transparent as I was told.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Apr 16, 2020,

Very good

Good spreads and commission so far

The reason I trade with this broker is because of their spread offer which to me is very competitive with other brokers. Some broker offer less spread but when there are market volatility they always play around spread and increase.
I wish If this broker can increase further their leverage as I found some brokers with a higher leverage, but everything else is good so far

Turkey, Turkey,
Apr 16, 2020,

A consistent and reliable broker

Ingot for me as a trader was very good in their consistency. I never felt at risk with them and I find that they are credible because they have been in the market for long time.
I also think that their team is very good as thy always follow up with me if anything needed. Thanks ingot.
Mexico City, Mexico,
Apr 1, 2020,

Good Broker for intermediate traders

A broker that meets my needs. I am very straightforward trader. Ingot is a good broker especially for intermediate traders who wants to enjoy the best offers while depositing the minimum amount. You can test your trading strategy and start slow with them and they will give you their best service as any other client (big or small). My only comment is that I couldn't do any scalping even though when I asked they said my account type was suitable for it. Whenever I tried they cancelled my transactions. Conclusion: good broker for intermediate traders

USA, USA,
Mar 23, 2020,

INgot brokers is above average
I traded with Ingot in 2015 and at that time they were offering middle east shares and indices. To be hojnest this for me was a huge plus as no other broker was offering anything even close to it.
In terms of trading and offers I found better in some brokers but I liked the support in ingot as they were highly responsive.

Overall I give them 4/5