INGOTBrokers.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 22, 2020
July 2017:  4 more "client" reviews submitted from the offices of IngotBrokers.
Please make sure you are leaving your review on the correct page. This page is for the portion of INGOTBrokers which is registered with the SVGFSA

There is a separate review page for the ASIC regulated part of INGOT brokers here...
INGOTBrokers.com.au.

About INGOTBrokers.com

INGOT Brokers is an online forex broker. INGOTBrokers offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platforms. INGOTBrokers.com offers over 25 currency pairs, indices, commodities, cryptos, stocks, and precious metals for your personal investment and trading options.

INGOTBrokers.com

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:400:1
Minimum to Open Live:$100
Established:2006
Address:The Financial Services Centre Stoney Ground, Kingstown St. Vincent & the Grenadines , Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact:info@ingotbrokers.com, 0017844562482
Regulators: SVGFSA #24172 IBC 2017
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Web Trading: No
Currencies:(25+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:VISA, MasterCard, Ether/Ethereum, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Ether/Ethereum, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of INGOTBrokers.com on our forum

INGOTBrokers.com profile provided by INGOT Brokers, Jan 9, 2020

The Regulated Broker You Seek
We know that you demand a safe and secure trading environment. As a trader, you will find that our trustworthy presence in the financial market is authorized and regulated by the ASIC under number 428015.

There Are No Barriers
We provide a one-stop access to the world’s most famous financial instruments ranging from forex to cryptocurrencies.

Your Money is In Safe Hands
We ensure maximum security of our clients’ funds. You will be trading with confidence knowing that your funds are protected and segregated.

You Deserve the Best
We strive to provide the most competitive trading conditions in the market including tight spreads, high leverage and negative balance protection.

Our Experts Are by Your Side
Your success is our success. Our experts are always available to assist you in managing your investment portfolio with the least possible risk.

Communicate with Us
Our multilingual, experienced team will provide you with first-class customer service 24 hours a day, six days a week.

Learn from the Best
Our genuine educational material, market analyses, technical set-ups and economic calendar will ensure that you never miss a market update that is critical to your trading success.

Apr 22, 2020,

An excellent broker

I've been using INGOT Brokers since November last year and everything went extremely smoothly.
Offering an instant deposit made it easier for me to trade on my convenience, in addition to the dedicated account manager that served me 24/7 excellently.
So far I cannot complain, it seems to me to be effective and transparent as I was told.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Apr 16, 2020,

Very good

Good spreads and commission so far

The reason I trade with this broker is because of their spread offer which to me is very competitive with other brokers. Some broker offer less spread but when there are market volatility they always play around spread and increase.
I wish If this broker can increase further their leverage as I found some brokers with a higher leverage, but everything else is good so far

Turkey, Turkey,
Apr 16, 2020,

A consistent and reliable broker

Ingot for me as a trader was very good in their consistency. I never felt at risk with them and I find that they are credible because they have been in the market for long time.
I also think that their team is very good as thy always follow up with me if anything needed. Thanks ingot.

USA, USA,
Mar 23, 2020,

INgot brokers is above average
I traded with Ingot in 2015 and at that time they were offering middle east shares and indices. To be hojnest this for me was a huge plus as no other broker was offering anything even close to it.
In terms of trading and offers I found better in some brokers but I liked the support in ingot as they were highly responsive.

Overall I give them 4/5

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Mar 11, 2020,

Best broker

INGOT is a best broker in terms of their offers and regulation. I traded with them recently and I was pleasantly surprised with their quick response. I tested them by withdrawing a part of my funds to see their response, the Withdrawal was in my account the next day. They usually take 2-5 working days. Sometimes it takes them 5 days plus or minus, and at other times they manage to complete my order in a 24-48-hour window.

cairo, Egypt,
Feb 20, 2020,

great broker with competitive offers

Our company has been working with INGOT for the last couple of years. The company is trustworthy and regulated in Australia. The main advantage that we found with INGOT is their flexibility especially here in Egypt and in the MENA region in general. We only had minor issues with them in specific a few withdrawals. There was a little delay with the speed of the WD a few times as they claimed that they need to double-check the outgoing WD which was a little irritating, however, they were always responsive and kept us updated.

Lahore, Pakistan,
Feb 7, 2020,

Trusted Broker

I've been trading in the FX Market for the last 6 years, I have traded with around 6 brokers , Mainly Local brokers from here Pakistan.
Honestly the good thing in Ingot is the execution and spread.
Also most important is that they let you withdraw while making profits as most of the brokers here just block your account when you make profits.

KRK, Russian Federation,
Sep 17, 2019,

SCAM!!!! swindlers!!!

UPDATE 17/09/2019
They are thieves and swindlers!
any profit they will cancel, because you are sure to break some rules that you do not know!
they are only interested in your loss
I made a Deposit of 2540 USD,
as a result, they canceled all my profitable orders, citing that I traded on the news, and left absolutely all unprofitable orders!!!!
in the account left $ 100! they stole $ 2440!!!
never mess with them!!!

Sep 16, 2019 - 1 Star Do not withdraw money. No response to inquiries.
Waiting for the withdrawal of my money more than 10 days.
My requests are answered by a robot.
Scammers?

Reply by INGOT Brokers submitted Feb 4, 2020:
Dear Nikolay,

Thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected.

We investigated the issue and found that the trading account you have selected doesn’t support news trading or scalping.

However, INGOT Brokers offers different types of accounts with different benefits for specific styles of trading, such as those that allow news trading, or with greater leverage and different terms and conditions.

We highly recommend choosing an account type that is in alignment with your trading style and risk tolerance.

You may reach us anytime at customerservice@INGOTBrokers.com

Again, We are sad to hear that you didn’t have the best experience at INGOT Brokers

Best Regards,
INGOT Brokers Team
Cluj-Napoca, Romania,
Jun 20, 2019,

SUPER BAD EXPERIENCE....you decide

Deposited 200+800 Euro.
Withdraw 1000+288 profit.
They took 15+ days to send the money. I called they customer support service 4 times, every time they had the same answer. I had to insist on live chat to get a different answer. I even have recorded audio of my conversation with them.
The bad experienced didn't add after the withdraw.
I was commisioned 103 Euro and after writing to them their answer was:
"Your complaint was sent immediately to the back office earlier today; we found out that due to human error, the amount transferred was 1200 EUR instead of 1288 EUR.
To fix the issue, we will transfer the difference of EUR 88 -covering the commissions-. You should receive them within 3 days."

Extremely poor customer service.

Reply by INGOT Brokers submitted Feb 6, 2020:
Dear Mr. Vmaior,

We apologize that your experience at INGOT Brokers was not up to your expectations. Our mission is to provide total satisfaction consistently to our clients and seek to their needs.

Please be informed that we have been trying to reach you several times for a while now through phone calls and by email as well, but it’s quite unfortunate that we have not received any response from you.

We would appreciate a response to seize this opportunity and investigate your case further in order to deliver a better experience next time.

We invite you to contact our customer service team with the below ticket number Tc635 to customerservice@INGOTBrokers.com.

We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Sincerely,
INGOT Brokers
Anfal Abdelrhman,
Manama, Bahrain,
Aug 1, 2017,

My experience with INGOT Broker

I have been trading with INGOT Broker for last 2 years and have never faced any issue. they have good customer services and amazing trading condition like low and fixed spread, leverage is 1:100 and no minimum amount to deposit.