INGOTBrokers.com Review

Updated: Oct 13, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

INGOT Brokers is an online forex broker. INGOTBrokers offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platforms. INGOTBrokers.com offers over 25 currency pairs, indices, commodities, cryptos, stocks, and precious metals for your personal investment and trading options.

INGOTBrokers.com
July 2017:  4 more "client" reviews submitted from the offices of IngotBrokers.
Please make sure you are leaving your review on the correct page. This page is for the portion of INGOTBrokers which is registered with the SVGFSA

There is a separate review page for the ASIC regulated part of INGOT brokers here...
INGOTBrokers.com.au.

Established: 2006
Address: The Financial Services Centre Stoney Ground, Kingstown St. Vincent & the Grenadines , Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: info@ingotbrokers.com, 0017844562482
Regulators: SVGFSA #24172 IBC 2017
Web Trading: No
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Ether/Ethereum, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Ether/Ethereum, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of INGOTBrokers.com on our forum

INGOTBrokers.com profile provided by INGOT Brokers, Jan 9, 2020

The Regulated Broker You Seek
We know that you demand a safe and secure trading environment. As a trader, you will find that our trustworthy presence in the financial market is authorized and regulated by the ASIC under number 428015.

There Are No Barriers
We provide a one-stop access to the world’s most famous financial instruments ranging from forex to cryptocurrencies.

Your Money is In Safe Hands
We ensure maximum security of our clients’ funds. You will be trading with confidence knowing that your funds are protected and segregated.

You Deserve the Best
We strive to provide the most competitive trading conditions in the market including tight spreads, high leverage and negative balance protection.

Our Experts Are by Your Side
Your success is our success. Our experts are always available to assist you in managing your investment portfolio with the least possible risk.

Communicate with Us
Our multilingual, experienced team will provide you with first-class customer service 24 hours a day, six days a week.

Learn from the Best
Our genuine educational material, market analyses, technical set-ups and economic calendar will ensure that you never miss a market update that is critical to your trading success.

Mexico City, Mexico,
Jun 29, 2020,

One of a kind Customized offers

Ingot overall is a great broker and why I say they are great is because they have given me a very flexible and customized offer as I needed. They have many options for trading and really good spreads. To me this is such an underrated broker

Toronto, Canada,
Jun 2, 2020,

One of the best experiences from an active trader!

I have been trading CFDs for a long time and opened accounts with multiple brokers. I wouldn’t rank INGOT Brokers as my number #1 but it is in my top 3.
Advantages:
1. Spreads spread and spreads. For me this is crucial for my trading strategy. Some other traders might prefer swap free accounts OR low/no commission.
2. Their support is quick and follows up… at least for me. I do have to say that it was not great in the beginning, but they have stepped up their game since then.
3. Number of instruments offered is underrated. At one point I was able to trade on over 700 Instruments (I usually trade FX, equities, Indices and energies) in which I was introduced to ETFs. A great way to mix and match your portfolio btw. (I am not sure if they still offer that many instruments)
Disadvantages:
1. INGOT did not have many payment methods options which was a disadvantage for me. They offered Payment through Visa and Mastercard through PayPal but was soon deactivated afterwards.
2. I met with a few members of the INGOT team which was reassuring as they were transparent and seemed experienced and knowledgeable, but they do lack in terms of physical presence and it is not easy to visit them. From their website I think they are in a few countries which I consider a disadvantage as they are not fully expanded

Ottawa, Canada,
May 22, 2020,

It was an excellent experience with INGOT Brokers, for 3 years they gave me a very good support and trades execution. I’d like to highlight that they helped me multiple times throughout my live trading journey, regarding the withdrawal their response time is good and the most important thing they’re credible and fair.

Apr 22, 2020,

An excellent broker

I've been using INGOT Brokers since November last year and everything went extremely smoothly.
Offering an instant deposit made it easier for me to trade on my convenience, in addition to the dedicated account manager that served me 24/7 excellently.
So far I cannot complain, it seems to me to be effective and transparent as I was told.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Apr 16, 2020,

Very good

Good spreads and commission so far

The reason I trade with this broker is because of their spread offer which to me is very competitive with other brokers. Some broker offer less spread but when there are market volatility they always play around spread and increase.
I wish If this broker can increase further their leverage as I found some brokers with a higher leverage, but everything else is good so far

Turkey, Turkey,
Apr 16, 2020,

A consistent and reliable broker

Ingot for me as a trader was very good in their consistency. I never felt at risk with them and I find that they are credible because they have been in the market for long time.
I also think that their team is very good as thy always follow up with me if anything needed. Thanks ingot.
USA, USA,
Mar 23, 2020,

INgot brokers is above average
I traded with Ingot in 2015 and at that time they were offering middle east shares and indices. To be hojnest this for me was a huge plus as no other broker was offering anything even close to it.
In terms of trading and offers I found better in some brokers but I liked the support in ingot as they were highly responsive.

Overall I give them 4/5

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Mar 11, 2020,

Best broker

INGOT is a best broker in terms of their offers and regulation. I traded with them recently and I was pleasantly surprised with their quick response. I tested them by withdrawing a part of my funds to see their response, the Withdrawal was in my account the next day. They usually take 2-5 working days. Sometimes it takes them 5 days plus or minus, and at other times they manage to complete my order in a 24-48-hour window.

cairo, Egypt,
Feb 20, 2020,

great broker with competitive offers

Our company has been working with INGOT for the last couple of years. The company is trustworthy and regulated in Australia. The main advantage that we found with INGOT is their flexibility especially here in Egypt and in the MENA region in general. We only had minor issues with them in specific a few withdrawals. There was a little delay with the speed of the WD a few times as they claimed that they need to double-check the outgoing WD which was a little irritating, however, they were always responsive and kept us updated.

Lahore, Pakistan,
Feb 7, 2020,

Trusted Broker

I've been trading in the FX Market for the last 6 years, I have traded with around 6 brokers , Mainly Local brokers from here Pakistan.
Honestly the good thing in Ingot is the execution and spread.
Also most important is that they let you withdraw while making profits as most of the brokers here just block your account when you make profits.