windfallmgt.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 5, 2015

Join live discussion of windfallmgt.com on our forum

Feb 23, 2007,

Hi there, just a few words regarding this company. I have found them through Fxstreet Business Directory and I saw their track record which was normal to good. I started with them 5 months ago and although its early yet I can say that I am impressed with their honesty and good service. They never promised me the world so I don't expect to get rich out of my 10K however the profits seem to be consistent and the losses not too severe. Bit of a downside is that as its a small team of traders , the communication can sometimes be a bit slow however they always deliver what they promised. I have started with 10000 dollars and already I am up roughly 18%which I find very good as I do not have time to trade me own money and its certainly more than I have made so far in forex... As I said its only 5 months I have been using them so I cannot say with certainty how they will be by the end of year (hopefully very profitable but u can never tell with these kind of services!!!) however I shall write again if anything else worth mentioning happens..