CashBackForex.com Review

Updated: Jun 10, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
CashBackForex.com

NFA member brokers are now offered at CashBackForex USA by Excel Markets Inc. (NFA member).
The founders of Cash Back Forex have also created an FMA Regulated broker dealer service Excel Markets at ExcelMarkets.com

Established: 2007
Contact: support@cashbackforex.com, +353 21 242 8190

Join live discussion of CashBackForex.com on our forum

Tay,
Malaysia, Malaysia,
Oct 25, 2012,

This is my first post here as I did not looked at any reviews of rebates brokers. I joined Cashbackforex in Dec 2009 after a recommendation from a friend. I am extremely happy to write this review after some exceptional support and service cashbackforex provided. The latest concerning missing rebates as my broker had switched to 5-digit quotes and I had migrated to the new platform. In the process, the broker inadvertently did not submit the trading data prior to the migration and the new trades. Upon reporting to cashback, they were in constant touch with me by email regarding their communication with the broker. I'mvery happy to report that the issue was resolved in double quick time and I have received the rebates. Also,cashback has always remitted my rebates.on time every time.

Extremely more than satisfied and happy.

forexocean,
Tokyo, Japan,
Oct 12, 2012,

I'm so happy.

There was a complaint there is a conflict in the cash back rate.
They gave me a contact and respond quickly. Posted a cash back rate of highest.

I hope a good partner in the future.

Marco,
Portugal, Portugal,
Oct 5, 2012,

Cash back is a very professional service, without delay, error-free, always available to help. So in my view be the nr 1. I've tried several similar services and there is clearly, nothing compares with cashback.

Regards From Portugal
consultaqui.blogspot.pt/

M.B.,
, Belgium,
Sep 3, 2012,

I read mixed reviews about CashBackForex, pro and against depending on the intent of the reviewer, so I had second thoughts about using their services. What tipped the balance in the end for me was when they were true to their word that they will beat any competition. I guess the greed did have the last say once again! :) And they did, whatever rebate programme I found online they have topped that. After some weeks, they also proved to be serious when the payments of the rebates were taking place on time.

But this has also been said before, so this is not why I'm writing this review. The reason I am granting them 5 stars and also taking the time to write this is due to their assistance in an extremely annoying matter I have encountered with a Russian broker that refused to grant me a withdrawal from my trading account. The reasons they brought up were (maybe some of you has had the same experience already) related to the payment system which apparently constrained them to keep the money for at least 45 days! And no guarantee can be given about approving the withdrawal even after that period, as unbelievable as that may seem. Anyway, after many emails exchanged with the broker’ support and a lot of stress involved, I wrote a message to Cashbackforex support asking for their help in the issue (the account was included in their rebate programme). Well, suffice to say that the next day I had an email in my inbox that the money was already transferred to my account.

This borderline scam experience taught me to better choose the brokers I put my money with next time and also that using a serious rebate programme is sometimes more important than the regular payments they make.

james,
Sep 2, 2012,

5 stars from me . got my rebate in time NO PROBLEM what so ever . recommended .,

Nate Zeal,
, Australia,
Jul 27, 2012,

Service is excellent and i have found Cashbackforex.com to be capable, honest and trustworthy. They are a great company and offer great rebates. They desire to exceed your expectations and guarantee to beat competitors. I'm happy.

Raihanaty A Jalil,
WA, Australia,
Jul 13, 2012,

I cannot begin to express how completely and utterly happy I am with CashBackForex! Their customer service is truly second-to-none!! I Highly Highly recommend them to everyone!

I had contacted them about an issue of not seeing my rebates on my account and they responded immediately and investigated and followed-up in a timely manner. Furthermore, even though the issue required them to correspond back and forth directly with my broker, they updated me frequently on the progress, sometimes even emailing me more than once a day, making me feel that my case was of utmost importance.
In the end, the issue was resolved and my rebate paid.

I am eternally grateful and honestly don't know what else to say except that I will most definitely to recommending them to my own family and friends, as I have full confidence that CashBackForex will give them all the very best in time and service.

Paul,
South Africa, South Africa,
Jul 6, 2012,

Wow...
After about a year and when I lost my User Name & Password, I contacted them and soooo quickly they helped.
Not expecting much from a small trading account I checked my balance.
WOW.
What a team!

Edgar,
, Lebanon,
Jun 20, 2012,

Excellent Company Service. One of the very few companies in this industry I worked with that were very respectful and pay their clients at time regardless country of origin. Others delay after delay or even not pay you. The broker my cheat you but never this company.
Work blindly with this company,

Hats off CashBackForex.

To More Progress

jide,
donetsk, Ukraine,
Jun 12, 2012,

when i saw the perfect 5 star rating for this company, i thought nobody should be that perfect. but after using there service for 5 months now, i have to say that they should be given more than 5 star.
they do go out of there way to there clients satisfied.
the only thing i want them to add very fast to there service is MONEYBROOKE as pay out option.
other methods are either expensive or not an option.

5 BIG STARS

Is CashBackForex a good forex rebate broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Cash Back Forex is a good forex rebate introducing broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/4970/www.cashbackforex.com

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent CashBackForex community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/cashbackforex/.

What is CashBackForex?

CashBackForex is a forex rebate introducing broker.

CashBackForex offers a cash rebate to traders who sign up with them for each trade they make.

Does CashBackForex offer rebates on a losing trade?

Yes. CashBackForex' rebates are paid on every trade you make, including both losing trades and winning trades.

How do the CashBackForex rebates work?

• Sign up a broker via CashBackForex or link your existing broker account to CashBackForex
  • Broker pays CashBackForex part of their spread or commission profit for every trade you make for referring a customer to them.
  • CashBackForex pays you a cash rebate for each trade you make as a reward for signing up with them.

Can I refer myself for CashBackForex rebates?

CashBackForex only allows one profile for one client. Self-referral is not permitted.

Multiple profiles for the same client will be consolidated to a single profile by CashBackForex.

How are CashBackForex' rebates paid?

CashBackForex offers several options to pay out their rebates.

• Monthly cash back: Rebates payments are credited and sent automatically by the 12th of the month following the month rebates are earned in.
  • Spread or commission reduction: The trader actually receives reduced commissions and/or spreads.
  • Direct payment to brokerage account: Cash rebates are credited directly to the trader’s brokerage account, typically between 1-7 days after the trade is closed.