ForexStart.com (Was FxStart.org) Review Visit site

Updated: May 15, 2019
April-May 2019:  ForexStart promised they would send money owed to a client only if the client removed a negative review.  The FPA considers this to be blackmail.  The FPA temporarily removed the review and waited to see what would happen.

The client's money was not returned after 4 weeks.

The FPA recommends against depositing money with brokers that withhold money legitimately owed to clients and that demand factual reviews be removed in exchange for a promise to pay.
Other websites of this company include ForexStart.org, Profiforex.com

ForexStart is a forex and binary option broker.  Forex Start offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms.  ForexStart.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cfds, binary option and precious metals for your personal investment and trading options.

ForexStart.com (Was FxStart.org)

Join live discussion of ForexStart.com (Was FxStart.org) on our forum

martabraniste,
Balti, Moldova, Republic of,
May 15, 2019,

Forex start scam

Add this company to the scam. I'm ready to introduce all that's needed for that. Do not forget the rest of the Gurs regulator companies that is fake. I have a year and a half how I can not get my forexstart deposit. I turned to Gurs and told me that I had to wait a few months then again and when he got the money to return my money he did not answer me. http://ru.gurs-fx.com/

Apr 16, 2019 - No Rating Forex start promises to return my deposit after I delete rewiew writing about them. I want you to delete my rewiew

Nov 15, 2018 - 1 Star I have a year since I deposited with them and can not return my deposit. I do not know who to address. I opened the 180109 account and stored 2200 usd. now I have 1040 left and I have a month since I asked to get them out and no one even answers me. Do not lose money with such companies
ForexStart promised to return this reviewer's money if the original 1 star review was removed.  The FPA temporarily removed the review to see what would happen.

Ethical companies fix problems and then request followup reviews.  Unethical companies hold client money hostage and use this to try to hid factual complaints.

As we expected, the promise to return money if the review was removed was not kept.
aznavoj,
May 1, 2019,

Horrible communication takes days or even weeks/ withdrawals they only give you half if any

I’ve requested 1,000.00$ a month ago now, it took me three weeks to 500.00 $ of that not sure why I only got 500.00 and not my full 1,000.00 told finance that they made mistake and still waiting, they said that their was a mistake on their end and that it went to another account and that they are trying to retrieve it. I said okay; but I don’t need to wait until you get that money back that’s your fault you still owe me my money that I withdraw. You need to hire more people to do the job or train correctly. I did another withdrawal of 1,000.00 dollars last Sunday on April 28, 2019 and guest what... it’s been 24 hours and nothing, it takes 24 hours for the process not three weeks. When try to contact customer service never there unavailability they are... out of 100 hundred tries you may get contact with them. I have over 8,000.00 in my account and can’t even use it. I love Ben told them that my daughter is very sick and I need my money that’s money I’ve earned and they just like they don’t understand. I’ve been patient and this stuff needs to stop!! www.profiforex.com
Iridius,
Czech Republic,
Apr 9, 2019,

They dont want to process my withdrawal, just delays and excuses that dont make sense.

I have been waiting for my money for over 4 months. First they wanted a selfie with my passport. Once I sent it, they wanted me to confirm the ownership of my Skrill. I confirmed it and nothing is happening since. Here are 2 major issues:

1) The average response time of ForexStart is 1-4 weeks. It is almost impossible to have a dialogue with them and resolve any issue.

2) On 12.3. I sent them the requested ownership proof of my Skrill wallet. On 3.4. they responded me (yeah, 3 weeks dealy as usual) that my withdrawal request was cancelled because I need to proove the ownership of my Skrill wallet. Seriously? I sent them the proof 3 weeks ago and now they act like I wouldnt sent anything.

This behavior is very suspicious and it seems like they want to delay the withdrawal from a reason with bad excuses and lack of communication.

Juris Cunajevs,
Riga, Latvia,
May 1, 2014,

After trading two months (january 2014 - march 2014) I asked for withdrawal. They modified entry and exit prices resulting in loss of all my funds including deposit. I have saved account statements before and after modification. (MT4 html account statements). They are not regulated. BEWARE!

Sibil,
Iran,
Apr 9, 2010,

Fxstart is scammer , they change my history and delete some profit trades when i request withdraw my money
Check this link