TeleTrade.eu Review

Updated: Aug 9, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TeleTrade is a forex broker. Tele Trade offers the MT4, MT5 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. TeleTrade.eu offers over 65 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, cfds, indexes, energies, stocks, ETF, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, for your personal investment and trading options.

TeleTrade.eu
December 2016-August 2017:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious reviews submitted for TeleTrade.

Other websits of this company include TeleTrade-dj.com

Established: 1994
Address: 88 Archiepiskopou Markariou III, 1077 Nicosia, Cyprus
Contact: support@teletrade.eu, (+357) 22314160
Regulators: CySEC #158/11
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (140+) Gold, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TeleTrade.eu on our forum

Jonas Verstraeten,
Courbevoie, France,
Dec 17, 2020,

I trade manually with Teletrade

Before I registered with Teletrade, I heard a lot about this brokerage service. Prior to clicking on the SignUp button, I studied a lot of teletrade reviews online and they mostly gave me a positive impression of it. Fortunately, my expectations matched the reality.
Although I heard a lot about its sync trading, I decided to trade this stuff later. I’m a conservative trader and prefer to trade on my own without relying on robots or other traders. Fortunately, the broker offers good opportunities for manual trading. I chose a Metatrader 5 ECN account. When choosing this account, I was mostly motivated by low spreads, starting from 0,2 pips and an advanced trading terminal that comes with a great number of timeframes as well as other useful features.

Joao Campos,
Gondomar, Portugal,
Nov 19, 2020,

Passive format

I do not plan to be an independent trader.
But I wanted to invest in smth apart from regualr stocks. And then I found a copy trading here. The manager told me how to set everything up, I chose two people behind whom my positions are copied. So far everything is on the plus side. Let's see what happens next.

Horacio Torp,
Nov 13, 2020,

Crypto trading with Teletrade

I heard a lot about Teletrade and studies reviews online about it. Of course, some reviews were positive, others not, so i decided to see with my own eyes whether this particular broker is worth collaborating with or not.
I should stress that I mostly trade energies such as Brent and Henry Gas and digital coins. The latter is especially for me because I’m a cryptocurrency enthusiast. I purchased bitcoins at the dawn of the crypto era when they cost nothing. At that time I already believed in their enormous potential.
The list of supported digital coins is quite big. Teletrade allows to trade either major cryptos or popular altcoins such as Cardano. I trade this stuff on my MT5 ECN account and i’m satisfied how my market orders are executed.
Perhaps, the absence of cTrader is the only downside of this brokerage company. I find this platform better than Metatrader.

Gregory P.,
Tulcea, Romania,
Nov 6, 2020,

Classic company

I like the fact that there are conditions for professional traders - tight spreads, good set of assets. And I like conditions for large capitals, especially bonus system. It allows to maximize my impact, so I get emotional satisfaction, hah.

Joship,
Iasi, Romania,
Oct 14, 2020,

Totally normal brokerage

TeleTrade seems to be a normal brokerage. It is easy to work with it and it totally has quite favorable trading conditions.
I opened an account with a broker about half a year ago. Many Forex forums have written about it and written a lot of nice stuff about the brokerage and its work. So, I also decided to try to trade with it, and to check if everything that is written about the broker is true.
And honestly, I was pleasantly surprised when I opened an account with a broker. It has quite low spreads, an excellent beginner training program, and of course a great variety of trading accounts.
So far I've enjoyed trading with it, no problems occured. So I will keep working with it like 100%. For now I haven't found anything in its work that I wouldn't like, or the broker would do badly.

Armilla, Spain,
Oct 7, 2020,

My experience with this brokerage was 100% positve:
1) I came there for educational course first, just for self-development, without any plans on further trading.
2) After I passed the course, my team-lead suggested me to try trading. I thought that trading requires at least $2,000-$5,000 to start but manager explained me that I can start even with $10. Of course, I wouldn't earn big money with such deposit but I could practice on real market
3) I invested $100 and traded for a month but than I quit trading and concentrated on my main work. I even forgot about company for 3 years
4) After those 3 years, I was looking for investing oportunities and I thought of TeleTrade and joined sync-trading programm. Now I get passive income, in any case it's better than investing money in a trust fund, cause at least, I can take them back any time.

Trawayer,
Sep 20, 2020,

The company has physical offices. It`s good

You know, physical offices of the brokers are a terrible thing to waste now. More and more companies choose telecommuting. So, clients can`t get a face time with managers. The rules in TeleTrade are totally different. There are many physical offices located in a lot of countries. This fact inspires trust. As for the rest, nothing else stands out about this broker.

Matias Raadik,
Aug 29, 2020,

You can learn here.

This is a good opportunity.
And for this there are group and individual courses, webinars, review articles, and all this is freely available.
I am absolutely delighted.

Endromat,
Ceto, Italy,
Aug 25, 2020,

Sync-trading top brokerage

This brokerage is one of the top if we speak about sync-trading.features. What sync-trading is? That's when you're copying trades of other trader (called a master). What sync-trading gives you?
1) You can spend less time
2) You can earn more money
Actually, I'm bad trader and I know it, so I'm just following other traders trades with TeleTrade and I'm okay.

Xavier Meunier,
Paris, France,
Aug 20, 2020,

I think this is a time of opportunity

After all, now you can try, experiment, take risks, start something new, and do it all without leaving your own home. And of course I think it should be fully exploited. And that is why I became a trader, although maybe not yet 100%. But I am trying, and I understand that I have a huge interest and am ready for new moments in my career.
I initially chose this company because of the free basic trading courses. And then I evaluated narrow spreads (variable from 0.2 points).
And I like that there are no restrictions on access to the demo, no problems with withdrawals, and of course I am satisfied with the fact that I am at peace and in normal conditions.