TeleTrade.eu Review

Updated: Nov 26, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TeleTrade is a forex broker. Tele Trade offers the MT4, MT5 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. TeleTrade.eu offers over 65 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, cfds, indexes, energies, stocks, ETF, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, for your personal investment and trading options.

TeleTrade.eu
December 2016-August 2017:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious reviews submitted for TeleTrade.

Other websits of this company include TeleTrade-dj.com

Established: 1994
Address: 88 Archiepiskopou Markariou III, 1077 Nicosia, Cyprus
Contact: support@teletrade.eu, (+357) 22314160
Regulators: CySEC #158/11
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (140+) Gold, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TeleTrade.eu on our forum

Joao Campos,
Gondomar, Portugal,
Nov 19, 2020,

Passive format

I do not plan to be an independent trader.
But I wanted to invest in smth apart from regualr stocks. And then I found a copy trading here. The manager told me how to set everything up, I chose two people behind whom my positions are copied. So far everything is on the plus side. Let's see what happens next.

Horacio Torp,
Nov 13, 2020,

Crypto trading with Teletrade

I heard a lot about Teletrade and studies reviews online about it. Of course, some reviews were positive, others not, so i decided to see with my own eyes whether this particular broker is worth collaborating with or not.
I should stress that I mostly trade energies such as Brent and Henry Gas and digital coins. The latter is especially for me because I’m a cryptocurrency enthusiast. I purchased bitcoins at the dawn of the crypto era when they cost nothing. At that time I already believed in their enormous potential.
The list of supported digital coins is quite big. Teletrade allows to trade either major cryptos or popular altcoins such as Cardano. I trade this stuff on my MT5 ECN account and i’m satisfied how my market orders are executed.
Perhaps, the absence of cTrader is the only downside of this brokerage company. I find this platform better than Metatrader.

Gregory P.,
Tulcea, Romania,
Nov 6, 2020,

Classic company

I like the fact that there are conditions for professional traders - tight spreads, good set of assets. And I like conditions for large capitals, especially bonus system. It allows to maximize my impact, so I get emotional satisfaction, hah.

Juliaan Vissar,
Feira, Portugal,
Oct 22, 2020,

You know, I am too lazy to trade. So I chose TeleTrade only for their Synchronous Trading solution. This service is well-made. It has a clear Rating. Traders can be sorted by Month, Quarter, Year, and the whole period. It is possible to set the desired level of profitability in settings. I chose it from 30% for the quarter and stopped at the trader, who had the smoothest ascending chart, without jerks and sharp drawdowns. This is a conservative trading style, which suits me more. Now the trades of this trader are simply copied to my account, and that's all. There are no challenging conditions. For this, I can give TeleTrade 5 stars.

Joship,
Iasi, Romania,
Oct 14, 2020,

Totally normal brokerage

TeleTrade seems to be a normal brokerage. It is easy to work with it and it totally has quite favorable trading conditions.
I opened an account with a broker about half a year ago. Many Forex forums have written about it and written a lot of nice stuff about the brokerage and its work. So, I also decided to try to trade with it, and to check if everything that is written about the broker is true.
And honestly, I was pleasantly surprised when I opened an account with a broker. It has quite low spreads, an excellent beginner training program, and of course a great variety of trading accounts.
So far I've enjoyed trading with it, no problems occured. So I will keep working with it like 100%. For now I haven't found anything in its work that I wouldn't like, or the broker would do badly.

Armilla, Spain,
Oct 7, 2020,

My experience with this brokerage was 100% positve:
1) I came there for educational course first, just for self-development, without any plans on further trading.
2) After I passed the course, my team-lead suggested me to try trading. I thought that trading requires at least $2,000-$5,000 to start but manager explained me that I can start even with $10. Of course, I wouldn't earn big money with such deposit but I could practice on real market
3) I invested $100 and traded for a month but than I quit trading and concentrated on my main work. I even forgot about company for 3 years
4) After those 3 years, I was looking for investing oportunities and I thought of TeleTrade and joined sync-trading programm. Now I get passive income, in any case it's better than investing money in a trust fund, cause at least, I can take them back any time.

Trawayer,
Sep 20, 2020,

The company has physical offices. It`s good

You know, physical offices of the brokers are a terrible thing to waste now. More and more companies choose telecommuting. So, clients can`t get a face time with managers. The rules in TeleTrade are totally different. There are many physical offices located in a lot of countries. This fact inspires trust. As for the rest, nothing else stands out about this broker.

Zsolt Nagy,
Budapest, Hungary,
Sep 5, 2020,

Working in the market may be promising

But only if you really want to develop here and try to move forward, despite the fact that you face some problems or difficulties.
And I certainly believe that traders should be more focused not on the generally accepted framework, but on what can make their work more productive and qualitative. So here I will also focus on what has become so profitable for me. And I was more interested in training, because at the beginning of my way I didn't have enough knowledge to be a trader.
And here I started to read reviews, watch webinars, study analytics. And it really helped me.

Matias Raadik,
Aug 29, 2020,

You can learn here.

This is a good opportunity.
And for this there are group and individual courses, webinars, review articles, and all this is freely available.
I am absolutely delighted.

Endromat,
Ceto, Italy,
Aug 25, 2020,

Sync-trading top brokerage

This brokerage is one of the top if we speak about sync-trading.features. What sync-trading is? That's when you're copying trades of other trader (called a master). What sync-trading gives you?
1) You can spend less time
2) You can earn more money
Actually, I'm bad trader and I know it, so I'm just following other traders trades with TeleTrade and I'm okay.

Xavier Meunier,
Paris, France,
Aug 20, 2020,

I think this is a time of opportunity

After all, now you can try, experiment, take risks, start something new, and do it all without leaving your own home. And of course I think it should be fully exploited. And that is why I became a trader, although maybe not yet 100%. But I am trying, and I understand that I have a huge interest and am ready for new moments in my career.
I initially chose this company because of the free basic trading courses. And then I evaluated narrow spreads (variable from 0.2 points).
And I like that there are no restrictions on access to the demo, no problems with withdrawals, and of course I am satisfied with the fact that I am at peace and in normal conditions.

Stephano Andreas,
Bucharest, Romania,
Aug 16, 2020,

Sync-trading brokerage

I have been trading with TeleTrade for a long time, about 5 years. Trading is my main business and I see this broker only as an intermediary between me and the market.
One of the things that helps me diversify the risks is copy trading. I trade manually, but I invest part of my money in copy trading. The main thing is to choose the right strategy. The top usually contains very risky strategies, so I advise you to choose in the middle of the list.

Milan Frydrych,
Prazmo, Czech Republic,
Aug 10, 2020,

Trading takes a lot of time

And to be honest, I wasn't ready for it at all, because I originally wanted it to be my hobby and possibly a source of additional income. But when I started doing it myself, I realized that it took a lot more effort than I expected. And although it is an interesting activity, it is not easy at all.
In general, I can relate myself to the group of those traders, who are ready to learn, develop and do their best. I try to try different formats and choose something that may suit me...
In this company (although I did not actually work in others) I have tried synchronous trading, ready signals, etc. But in the end I stopped on my own trading with small variable spreads and it suited me.

Marco Blanco,
Zamora, Spain,
Aug 5, 2020,

Sync-trader

I have no time to trade on my own, so I just invest my money and choose trader to follow. It really works, but profits aren't as good as they can be if you trade yourself.

Zdravec,
Nesebar, Bulgaria,
Jul 28, 2020,

fifty-fifty

I find copy trading with TeleTrade one of the best offers on the market, but I think that manual trading is not so good here.
I can explain. TeleTrade is really good at copy-trading platform, as you can choose which trader you want to follow and check a lot of parameters before trading. However, spreads here are higher than other regulated brokers (by 15-20%) I think it is very high and brokers should make them tighter.

Palo Esa-Pekka,
Tampere, Finland,
Jul 22, 2020,

You can work here in passive format.

And I was really curious about it.
I chose several traders with high ratings, and now my capital is growing with them. And I can do other things.

Robert Verdier,
Rennes, France,
Jul 17, 2020,

Sync-trading experience

My experience of sync trading was rather positive, at least I earned money, but I want to tell you about all the pitfalls you may encounter when trading with TeleTrade. The most important thing to understand isn't the pitfalls of this particular broker, but rather the features of the sync trading system.
Firstly, it's all about the choice of sync trading strategy. There are hundreds of master traders in TeleTrade who want you to trade with their strategies. However, you must be very careful when choosing a strategy, as there are very high-risk strategies among the list.
Secondly, master traders charge a commission for trading and you must consider this.
One last thing. For sync trading, you must be prepared for the fact that you don't make decisions, you should just relax and wait.
I've earned some money with sync-trading, but I think it's much better to learn how to and trade on your own.

Eriberto Bruno,
Sciolze, Italy,
Jun 24, 2020,

I'm here under all circumstances.

Because I can't think of any other company with the same terms and conditions that are good for me.
Spreads are low, pending orders are allowed.

Luca Hauser,
Vienna, Austria,
Jun 16, 2020,

Copy-trader review

I'm copy trader and I'm trading with TT. I can say that's the best trading platform for copy-traders, it's easy to choose master and start copying.

Niculae Burlacu,
Nazna, Romania,
Jun 9, 2020,

Satisfied trader

Usually a review is written either if everything was terrible or if everything was cool. My review is definitely the second case. I've been trading with TeleTrade for 3 years and my opinion about the broker remains positive.

First of all, the company employs only professionals, at least I have encountered only professional managers. This may seem trivial, but you must agree that when your manager is not a professional, it makes his help ineffective.

Secondly, the company is fully regulated and it's credible. TeleTrade is regulated by CySEC, one of the best regulators.

Thirdly, TeleTrade offers copy trading. I quit copy trading, but only because I learned to trade well enough to earn my own money with my own efforts.

I withdrew money 12 times, and there was no problem.

Scold,
Barcelona, Spain,
Jun 4, 2020,

I started out because of my reputation - continued because of the prospects

That's how I can characterize my path in this company. And I will add that I never worry that something will go wrong with the terminal or financial operations.
Besides, there are 19 crypto currencies, and I think many would agree with me that under current circumstances these are the most popular assets.

Neyl Mueller,
May 27, 2020,

Good for professional traders

Professionals get a chance to manage other people's funds via master account at Teletrade's copy-trading platform. This option is mostly suitable to daytraders with a strategy that is diverse enough to make the equity curve smoother. i know it's normal to have drawdowns , but investors don't always understand that. Keeping the max DD under 25% can be a huge pro to choose your specific strategy, especially if the yearly ROI is above 80%.

Zoltan Biro,
Budapest, Hungary,
May 23, 2020,

High-end service

TeleTrade is reputable broker and trading conditions are up to its reputation. Free demo account, around 60 currency pairs + stocks, indices and ETFs. MT4 Trading platform, mobile app. I can write a lot of advantages.
However - I see one strong disadvantage - minimum lot size is 1 lot. This makes trading very disadvantageous for traders with small deposits, so if you want to trade with TeleTrade, you need to be prepared to invest at least $1,000. Despite the fact that the company declares $100 minimum deposit.

Negrilov Adam,
Radnevo, Bulgaria,
May 20, 2020,

Copy-trading brokerage

I'm copy trader, so TeleTrade was an obvious choice for some points:
1. Well-organized copy-trading - there's list of master-traders with all needed info, all I need is just choose master-trader according to my will
2. Broker has 24 years of experience in this industry
3. CySEC regulation, so I can trust this broker
4. A lot of positive reviews, including FPA, so brokerage is trusted

Stepanchuk Taras,
Chortkiv, Ukraine,
May 11, 2020,

Copy-trading VS self-trading

For me, as a newcomer to financial markets, Teletrade turned out to be a very nice option.
First I planned to trade myself solely. The broker was chosen because of positive reviews and affordable starting point. I invested only $100 in the beginning and just wanted to check how everything will go.
The fact that other traders results (if they wanted) were shown in rankings, kept me highly motivated to learn to trade professionally. I watched endless masterclasses, read books on trading and psychology. In the beginning I underestimated the importance of the mindset and this lead to a negative result on the account balance. I’ve lost $50 in only 2 weeks and I couldn’t understand why. I can’t say I was guessing the direction, everything seemed to be done according to the tech analysis. The minor changes I was making to the plan didn’t seem important, but they were in fact!
I deposited another $200 and split the money in half. 50% I left for myself, and the other half was used to follow the other trader’s system through a copy-trading platform. Even though I stopped losing that much myself, I can clearly see now - the numbers are difficult to argue with - that trading requires more experience. If I invest more, I’ll be looking more in a direction of diversifying the copy trading portfolio. Glad that the broker offers this opportunity!