TeleTrade.eu Review

Updated: Nov 24, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TeleTrade is a forex broker. Tele Trade offers the MT4, MT5 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. TeleTrade.eu offers over 65 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, cfds, indexes, energies, stocks, ETF, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, for your personal investment and trading options.

TeleTrade.eu
December 2016-August 2017:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious reviews submitted for TeleTrade.

Other websits of this company include TeleTrade-dj.com

Established: 1994
Address: 88 Archiepiskopou Markariou III, 1077 Nicosia, Cyprus
Contact: support@teletrade.eu, (+357) 22314160
Regulators: CySEC #158/11
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (140+) Gold, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TeleTrade.eu on our forum

Joao Campos,
Gondomar, Portugal,
Nov 19, 2020,

Passive format

I do not plan to be an independent trader.
But I wanted to invest in smth apart from regualr stocks. And then I found a copy trading here. The manager told me how to set everything up, I chose two people behind whom my positions are copied. So far everything is on the plus side. Let's see what happens next.

Horacio Torp,
Nov 13, 2020,

Crypto trading with Teletrade

I heard a lot about Teletrade and studies reviews online about it. Of course, some reviews were positive, others not, so i decided to see with my own eyes whether this particular broker is worth collaborating with or not.
I should stress that I mostly trade energies such as Brent and Henry Gas and digital coins. The latter is especially for me because I’m a cryptocurrency enthusiast. I purchased bitcoins at the dawn of the crypto era when they cost nothing. At that time I already believed in their enormous potential.
The list of supported digital coins is quite big. Teletrade allows to trade either major cryptos or popular altcoins such as Cardano. I trade this stuff on my MT5 ECN account and i’m satisfied how my market orders are executed.
Perhaps, the absence of cTrader is the only downside of this brokerage company. I find this platform better than Metatrader.

Gregory P.,
Tulcea, Romania,
Nov 6, 2020,

Classic company

I like the fact that there are conditions for professional traders - tight spreads, good set of assets. And I like conditions for large capitals, especially bonus system. It allows to maximize my impact, so I get emotional satisfaction, hah.

Juliaan Vissar,
Feira, Portugal,
Oct 22, 2020,

You know, I am too lazy to trade. So I chose TeleTrade only for their Synchronous Trading solution. This service is well-made. It has a clear Rating. Traders can be sorted by Month, Quarter, Year, and the whole period. It is possible to set the desired level of profitability in settings. I chose it from 30% for the quarter and stopped at the trader, who had the smoothest ascending chart, without jerks and sharp drawdowns. This is a conservative trading style, which suits me more. Now the trades of this trader are simply copied to my account, and that's all. There are no challenging conditions. For this, I can give TeleTrade 5 stars.

Joship,
Iasi, Romania,
Oct 14, 2020,

Totally normal brokerage

TeleTrade seems to be a normal brokerage. It is easy to work with it and it totally has quite favorable trading conditions.
I opened an account with a broker about half a year ago. Many Forex forums have written about it and written a lot of nice stuff about the brokerage and its work. So, I also decided to try to trade with it, and to check if everything that is written about the broker is true.
And honestly, I was pleasantly surprised when I opened an account with a broker. It has quite low spreads, an excellent beginner training program, and of course a great variety of trading accounts.
So far I've enjoyed trading with it, no problems occured. So I will keep working with it like 100%. For now I haven't found anything in its work that I wouldn't like, or the broker would do badly.

Armilla, Spain,
Oct 7, 2020,

My experience with this brokerage was 100% positve:
1) I came there for educational course first, just for self-development, without any plans on further trading.
2) After I passed the course, my team-lead suggested me to try trading. I thought that trading requires at least $2,000-$5,000 to start but manager explained me that I can start even with $10. Of course, I wouldn't earn big money with such deposit but I could practice on real market
3) I invested $100 and traded for a month but than I quit trading and concentrated on my main work. I even forgot about company for 3 years
4) After those 3 years, I was looking for investing oportunities and I thought of TeleTrade and joined sync-trading programm. Now I get passive income, in any case it's better than investing money in a trust fund, cause at least, I can take them back any time.

Trawayer,
Sep 20, 2020,

The company has physical offices. It`s good

You know, physical offices of the brokers are a terrible thing to waste now. More and more companies choose telecommuting. So, clients can`t get a face time with managers. The rules in TeleTrade are totally different. There are many physical offices located in a lot of countries. This fact inspires trust. As for the rest, nothing else stands out about this broker.

Zsolt Nagy,
Budapest, Hungary,
Sep 5, 2020,

Working in the market may be promising

But only if you really want to develop here and try to move forward, despite the fact that you face some problems or difficulties.
And I certainly believe that traders should be more focused not on the generally accepted framework, but on what can make their work more productive and qualitative. So here I will also focus on what has become so profitable for me. And I was more interested in training, because at the beginning of my way I didn't have enough knowledge to be a trader.
And here I started to read reviews, watch webinars, study analytics. And it really helped me.

Matias Raadik,
Aug 29, 2020,

You can learn here.

This is a good opportunity.
And for this there are group and individual courses, webinars, review articles, and all this is freely available.
I am absolutely delighted.

Endromat,
Ceto, Italy,
Aug 25, 2020,

Sync-trading top brokerage

This brokerage is one of the top if we speak about sync-trading.features. What sync-trading is? That's when you're copying trades of other trader (called a master). What sync-trading gives you?
1) You can spend less time
2) You can earn more money
Actually, I'm bad trader and I know it, so I'm just following other traders trades with TeleTrade and I'm okay.

Xavier Meunier,
Paris, France,
Aug 20, 2020,

I think this is a time of opportunity

After all, now you can try, experiment, take risks, start something new, and do it all without leaving your own home. And of course I think it should be fully exploited. And that is why I became a trader, although maybe not yet 100%. But I am trying, and I understand that I have a huge interest and am ready for new moments in my career.
I initially chose this company because of the free basic trading courses. And then I evaluated narrow spreads (variable from 0.2 points).
And I like that there are no restrictions on access to the demo, no problems with withdrawals, and of course I am satisfied with the fact that I am at peace and in normal conditions.

Stephano Andreas,
Aug 16, 2020,

Sync-trading brokerage

I have been trading with TeleTrade for a long time, about 5 years. Trading is my main business and I see this broker only as an intermediary between me and the market.
One of the things that helps me diversify the risks is copy trading. I trade manually, but I invest part of my money in copy trading. The main thing is to choose the right strategy. The top usually contains very risky strategies, so I advise you to choose in the middle of the list.

Milan Frydrych,
Prazmo, Czech Republic,
Aug 10, 2020,

Trading takes a lot of time

And to be honest, I wasn't ready for it at all, because I originally wanted it to be my hobby and possibly a source of additional income. But when I started doing it myself, I realized that it took a lot more effort than I expected. And although it is an interesting activity, it is not easy at all.
In general, I can relate myself to the group of those traders, who are ready to learn, develop and do their best. I try to try different formats and choose something that may suit me...
In this company (although I did not actually work in others) I have tried synchronous trading, ready signals, etc. But in the end I stopped on my own trading with small variable spreads and it suited me.

Marco Blanco,
Zamora, Spain,
Aug 5, 2020,

Sync-trader

I have no time to trade on my own, so I just invest my money and choose trader to follow. It really works, but profits aren't as good as they can be if you trade yourself.

Zdravec,
Nesebar, Bulgaria,
Jul 28, 2020,

fifty-fifty

I find copy trading with TeleTrade one of the best offers on the market, but I think that manual trading is not so good here.
I can explain. TeleTrade is really good at copy-trading platform, as you can choose which trader you want to follow and check a lot of parameters before trading. However, spreads here are higher than other regulated brokers (by 15-20%) I think it is very high and brokers should make them tighter.

Palo Esa-Pekka,
Tampere, Finland,
Jul 22, 2020,

You can work here in passive format.

And I was really curious about it.
I chose several traders with high ratings, and now my capital is growing with them. And I can do other things.

Robert Verdier,
Rennes, France,
Jul 17, 2020,

Sync-trading experience

My experience of sync trading was rather positive, at least I earned money, but I want to tell you about all the pitfalls you may encounter when trading with TeleTrade. The most important thing to understand isn't the pitfalls of this particular broker, but rather the features of the sync trading system.
Firstly, it's all about the choice of sync trading strategy. There are hundreds of master traders in TeleTrade who want you to trade with their strategies. However, you must be very careful when choosing a strategy, as there are very high-risk strategies among the list.
Secondly, master traders charge a commission for trading and you must consider this.
One last thing. For sync trading, you must be prepared for the fact that you don't make decisions, you should just relax and wait.
I've earned some money with sync-trading, but I think it's much better to learn how to and trade on your own.

Eriberto Bruno,
Sciolze, Italy,
Jun 24, 2020,

I'm here under all circumstances.

Because I can't think of any other company with the same terms and conditions that are good for me.
Spreads are low, pending orders are allowed.

Luca Hauser,
Vienna, Austria,
Jun 16, 2020,

Copy-trader review

I'm copy trader and I'm trading with TT. I can say that's the best trading platform for copy-traders, it's easy to choose master and start copying.

Niculae Burlacu,
Nazna, Romania,
Jun 9, 2020,

Satisfied trader

Usually a review is written either if everything was terrible or if everything was cool. My review is definitely the second case. I've been trading with TeleTrade for 3 years and my opinion about the broker remains positive.

First of all, the company employs only professionals, at least I have encountered only professional managers. This may seem trivial, but you must agree that when your manager is not a professional, it makes his help ineffective.

Secondly, the company is fully regulated and it's credible. TeleTrade is regulated by CySEC, one of the best regulators.

Thirdly, TeleTrade offers copy trading. I quit copy trading, but only because I learned to trade well enough to earn my own money with my own efforts.

I withdrew money 12 times, and there was no problem.

Scold,
Barcelona, Spain,
Jun 4, 2020,

I started out because of my reputation - continued because of the prospects

That's how I can characterize my path in this company. And I will add that I never worry that something will go wrong with the terminal or financial operations.
Besides, there are 19 crypto currencies, and I think many would agree with me that under current circumstances these are the most popular assets.

Neyl Mueller,
May 27, 2020,

Good for professional traders

Professionals get a chance to manage other people's funds via master account at Teletrade's copy-trading platform. This option is mostly suitable to daytraders with a strategy that is diverse enough to make the equity curve smoother. i know it's normal to have drawdowns , but investors don't always understand that. Keeping the max DD under 25% can be a huge pro to choose your specific strategy, especially if the yearly ROI is above 80%.

Zoltan Biro,
Budapest, Hungary,
May 23, 2020,

High-end service

TeleTrade is reputable broker and trading conditions are up to its reputation. Free demo account, around 60 currency pairs + stocks, indices and ETFs. MT4 Trading platform, mobile app. I can write a lot of advantages.
However - I see one strong disadvantage - minimum lot size is 1 lot. This makes trading very disadvantageous for traders with small deposits, so if you want to trade with TeleTrade, you need to be prepared to invest at least $1,000. Despite the fact that the company declares $100 minimum deposit.

Negrilov Adam,
Radnevo, Bulgaria,
May 20, 2020,

Copy-trading brokerage

I'm copy trader, so TeleTrade was an obvious choice for some points:
1. Well-organized copy-trading - there's list of master-traders with all needed info, all I need is just choose master-trader according to my will
2. Broker has 24 years of experience in this industry
3. CySEC regulation, so I can trust this broker
4. A lot of positive reviews, including FPA, so brokerage is trusted

Stepanchuk Taras,
Chortkiv, Ukraine,
May 11, 2020,

Copy-trading VS self-trading

For me, as a newcomer to financial markets, Teletrade turned out to be a very nice option.
First I planned to trade myself solely. The broker was chosen because of positive reviews and affordable starting point. I invested only $100 in the beginning and just wanted to check how everything will go.
The fact that other traders results (if they wanted) were shown in rankings, kept me highly motivated to learn to trade professionally. I watched endless masterclasses, read books on trading and psychology. In the beginning I underestimated the importance of the mindset and this lead to a negative result on the account balance. I’ve lost $50 in only 2 weeks and I couldn’t understand why. I can’t say I was guessing the direction, everything seemed to be done according to the tech analysis. The minor changes I was making to the plan didn’t seem important, but they were in fact!
I deposited another $200 and split the money in half. 50% I left for myself, and the other half was used to follow the other trader’s system through a copy-trading platform. Even though I stopped losing that much myself, I can clearly see now - the numbers are difficult to argue with - that trading requires more experience. If I invest more, I’ll be looking more in a direction of diversifying the copy trading portfolio. Glad that the broker offers this opportunity!

Bernardo Soares,
Amadora, Portugal,
May 6, 2020,

Generally can be recommended

Among the disadvantages of the broker I can name a rather heavy marketing. No, they don’t send tons of spam, but you know, this is just the way people from support speak to you, being so sweet that it gets really annoying. Well, perhaps this is just a matter of individual perception.
The other thing that I have to warn you about is that TT probably doesn’t have the best spreads and trading commissions ever. If you look well enough, you might be able to find a cheaper broker.
These drawbacks are compensated with the excellent service though and I mean the service that relates to executions, not speaking to support (the sweetest ever one, as I’ve mentioned before :)) Copy-trading is yet another reason to stick to the company. No need to speak of withdrawals as the broker is cysec regulated, so this is out of question.

Sabah, Malaysia,
May 5, 2020,

They tricked me to deposit more than what i initially agreed of usd1K only leading to a total deposit USD11K with the promise to give 20% to 30% bonus but not even a single cent had been given despite the fact the all amount deposited had been fully traded including some profit made. The second account was traded by teletrade trader who was recommended by teletrade mentor as a very good trader but afetr a coup;e pf months the whole balance was wiped out despite charging a fixed commission for every profit made

Petrica Horvath,
Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of,
May 2, 2020,

Good company

I didn't try other brokers, so it will be unfair to speak of broker in relation to executions and the quality of brokerage service as it is. Nevertheless I can give a frank review that this is a good company to strat trading with. That's true according to my experience. Half of the margine I use for copytrading the other half is involved in longer-term trades of my own. So far I'm rather pleased with the balance this approach gives and can suggest the company to anyone interested in trading personally and investing in smb else's strategies.

Allan Simonsen,
Lillehammer, Norway,
Apr 26, 2020,

Fine brokerage

Fine brokerage with a lot of positve features - licensed, reasonable spreads, MT4, a lot of assets and copy trading. There's also demo, I started from there, so you can test brokerage with your own eyes for free.

Iakovos Andronikou,
Nicosia, Cyprus,
Apr 22, 2020,

How I went from entertainment to business.

I didn't take trading seriously for a long time, it seemed to me like some kind of game in which I could or could not earn. But I liked my emotions and my excitement. But when I lost a large enough amount of money, it became clear to me that I should study this issue much deeper. And then I found a TeleTrade broker, which allowed me to see the real market and assess its opportunities. Of course, there were no failures either, but I started to learn and take each trade more seriously.

A.Walther,
Kiel, Germany,
Apr 16, 2020,

Education offerings

TeleTrade is very good at training. I'll be honest, I started with TeleTrade and I paid quite a lot of money for this training. At some point I even thought that I had wasted the money, but my coach was very effective and very quickly told me not only the basic principles of trading, but also many quite specific things. As a result, I started trading in the real market, getting advice from my coach and in the first month I had 10% of my deposit. My coach said it wasn't the best result for a beginner, but I made a lot of mistakes and often took too many risks. Now I have been trading with TeleTrade for 2 years and I'm very pleased that I have chosen this broker. The company is really reliable, the money is always withdrawn very quickly and I 've never faced any problems or other indecent actions.

Candiel,
Lisbon, Portugal,
Apr 12, 2020,

Teletrade is brokerage to start earning

If anybody's thinking of making money on Forex, it's Teletrade. Don't be surprised that I am so unambiguous, just for beginners you need two things - reliability and training. Teletrade offers both things - it is different for a beginner trader. The broker is adjustable, there is a CySEC license. There are various courses for learning. Both paid and free. If you start trading immediately after training, you also get a personal manager. He will help you with advice and tell you the specifics of trading. What is typical, Teletrade also offers an analytics, which is quite good. If you follow carefully, you can quickly adapt to trading and start earning.

Vincent Celik,
Heijningen, Netherlands,
Apr 3, 2020,

Tight spreads, regulated brokerage

TeleTrade was established in 1996 and since that time it have built a strong brand name. TeleTrade is really well-known and for me, as a person that always follows the mass-opinion, it was maybe the most important reason to join TeleTrade. What it offers: here is everything as with other brokers - long list of assets, including CFDs, commodities and stocks, followed by tight spreads that are fixed, so you don't depend on the market volatility. What I really like - it's the order execution. It's hard to notice the exact execution spead, but if it slips, that's a real challenge that may lead to significant loss. All in all, can I recommend Teletrade? I think, yes, I do see no problems :)

Traders that "always follows the mass-opinion" are food for the large traders who know were the mass-opinion followers are most likely to set their stops. :)
Tab-Rox,
Apr 3, 2020,

Risks diversification

With TeleTrade I finally reached the consistent profitability. You know, in trading its difficult to remain profitable every week or even month. I do have some months when my personal trading system does not generate much profits. The problem was solved by diversifying the risks with synchronized trading features from TeleTrade. Part of the capital works on the master account, a part of it I manage myself. 16 profitable months in a row as a direct result of the strategy!

Temis Januarius,
Athens, Greece,
Mar 25, 2020,

I like to trade...

For me it's not just a game, it's a job that requires a lot of strength and knowledge, I always have to make a lot of effort to achieve my goals, but for me it's not easy. The choice of a broker in my work also plays an important role, because first of all it is the freedom of my actions in the market and of course the safety of my money. Tele Trade copes with this very well, so I will definitely continue my development as a trader here.

Quentin_72,
Agde, France,
Mar 19, 2020,

Against all odds...

When I started interested in trading, I was on the verge of despair. My business burned down and I had absolutely no idea where to go next. I understood that I wouldn't be able to restore my wealth quickly in any business, so I started reading about trading and its features, I really wanted to understand it much faster than anyone else, information about TeleTrade somehow got on one of the training sites about trading. I almost immediately registered and started to understand the terminal and gradually tried to buy deals. My initial capital was simply funny for Forex. By some incredible effort I collected a couple of thousands and started working. And of course it wasn't as fast as I wanted it to be. But still, I was starting to get good at it. I watched all the information that my broker gave and which was presented on other sites, I wrote detailed trading plans and a month later I was able to earn a couple hundred dollars. And although it wasn't a lot of money, I was satisfied. Eight years have passed since then, and the crisis in my business is long behind me. And yes, I haven't changed my broker so far, it's my partner...

Gabriel Bathiu,
Mar 15, 2020,

Some nice features available

It seems to me that finding an impeccable broker is as difficult a task as learning how to trade and finding a good market entry point. I think everyone who has already dealt with this issue has already faced the fact that most brokers are simply unable to provide the conditions that are offered at the registration stage. And it is always frustrating, and I would like to help in this matter at least a little. Personally, I have long preferred Teletrade because it has a functioning terminal that gives access to a large number of assets and indicators, daily analysis of the market can be usefuil either. The coolest feature is traders rating which gives an opportunity to invest or manage funds with copy-trading service provided by Teletrade.

Bruno Santos,
Lisbon, Portugal,
Mar 12, 2020,

My partnership with teletrade

When I first started to be interested in trading, this topic was not so popular yet, all because there was not enough information yet, and finding something worthwhile and really useful was quite difficult. And at that time teletrade already existed, and believe me, since then this broker keeps its traditions and is considered to be a classic broker with a standard set of services that over time get better and allow you to stay on the same wave with the market, which is very useful. And at the same time, I like the fact that it keeps track of current trends, adding current analytics and assets that can be periodically included in your investment portfolio.

Zdenko Kos,
Maribor, Slovenia,
Mar 9, 2020,

CySEC regulated

Regulated brokerage, it's the most important, as I see it. TeleTrade is regulated with CySEC, an authority that's associated within the EU mechanisms. I trust regulations, but Teletrade is not just regulated, but it also has strong reputation, withdrawals are fast, no slippages and any problems. It's not just my opinion, other traders also prove that brokerage is reliable.

Benjamin,
Marseille, France,
Feb 12, 2020,

Masterpiece brokerage in sync-trading

Exceptional brokerage when it comes to sync--trading. I can say that I'm not profi when it comes to trading, as I never call myself an experienced trader. I don't know nothing about trading and I can fairly say that alone, relying only on my own skills, I'll never be profitable and successful. Sync-trading is thing that fix this problem and I can recomnmend this feature for everyone, who want to trade, however don't know how.

Caio Mazza,
Rome, Italy,
Feb 9, 2020,

Is it worth starting?

That's exactly the question I had in mind a few years ago when I was thinking about how to deal with my money and whether it would be my biggest disappointment. But there was still a lot more to try and figure it out, and I really wanted to do it. And that's how it really happened. Yes, despite the fact that I immediately started at a good broker's teletrade, I couldn't avoid all the classic rush and panic situations, I was losing some capital and then recovering, but on the whole it seems so nonsense now that I don't even want to remember.

reggio calabria, Italy,
Feb 4, 2020,

only the client support was ok

i've been trading with them for about one year and a half: positive side the client support but it is a bit expensive because it has fee on trades and fee for withdrawals...i used also the copy trading service but i was not satisfied: so i decided to close my account....

Seth van Bovene,
The Hague, Netherlands,
Jan 27, 2020,

Trading with no efforts

Trading is really profitable, that's the point and all know this, but also trading requires a lot of skills, time and efforts. I think some people fail even not cause they don't have enough passion or don't pay enough efforts, but cause trading requires specific mindset, like any other business. However, many people want to invest in financial markets but don't have enough knowledge/efforts/time to become a professional traders. For such people Teletrade may be the best choice, as sync-trading allows you to choose master, pay comission only from profits and trade with no efforts, as you just copy master's actions. I think that all wanna-be traders should try sync-trading and I can say about TeleTrade, that it's reliable place to start. As far as I know, brokerage has CySEC license, is 100% regulated and has a long-lasting reputation for around 20 years...

Pol Lefevr,
Colmar, France,
Jan 22, 2020,

Sync trading is a real disruptive technology

I know many people that want to be a traders, but don't have expertise or patience enough to earn themselves. With Sync Trading service with Teletrade even such people can earn money investing in trading. i'm one of such people, so I know what I'm talking about. I can't trade myself, I will just lose. So I come to Teletrade and found Master and I just copy his trading. That's much better than PAMM account, as I keep control over money and can get more info about master. There is other feature, all masters are traders, not managers, so they also risk their own money, they aren't payed for managing my money by a company, but get % for succesful trades.

Lourenсo Macedo,
Maia, Portugal,
Dec 11, 2019,

Brokerage that meets my expectations

This is one of the most trusted brokers that work worldwide. Every trader I know, knows of Teletrade. One of them even participates is TT rankings and earns extra $$$ when others choose to follow his strategy. I am not yet that good in trading myself, but I do my best. When it was time to choose my own brokerage for live trading I didn't have to think much because I've already had some nice review on Teletrade from people I know personally. It's been two month and several dozens of trades since I;ve funded my account. So far so good. No slippages and requotes, no hidden fees. This is actually what I was hoping for and my expectations have totally been met.

Leomid G.,
Pskov, Russian Federation,
Dec 6, 2019,

The choice of professional traders

I'm an old trader and have tried quite a few brokerages before finally stuck to TeleTrade. My experience is over 10 years of forex trading and another year I've wasted on binaries looong time ago. To tell the truth it was much easier to learn the technical analysis, than find a decent brokerage. I hope this review will help other traders skip some unnecessary steps and save a few deposits. Spreads and commissions that most traders pay so much attention to are not that important in real life. They would have been if all brokerages were doing their business honestly. Unfortunately most of them don't. In 2015 I finally came to realization that either I have to get used to wider spreads with regulated brokerages, or get ready to hire a full-time lawyer to sue those cheap brokerages that only allow withdrawing your deposit and profits once you send them a subpoena. Yeah, I've had such an experience a few times. Teletrade has got all the necessary licenses and is regulated by CySEC, which I think is the most reliable European regulator. I received the other important insight a year ago when I got seriously ill. Before that I thought that my professionalism in trading will always be the best source of an income for me and my family. In fact it was for a long while. However this illness made me turn to investment opportunities that teleTrade offered. It was really hard for me to let the broker copy somebody else's trades on my personal account. Fortunately I could choose myself which accounts to follow. I was not choosing the top ones from the rank, but chose among equities that totally corresponded my view on appropriate drawdown levels and reasonable profitability. When I got better I started trading on my personal account again, but now I can relax a bit, cause I still diversify my trades with TeleTrade's copy trading solution. Great brokerage with some excellent features and timely withdrawals. Totally recommend!

Raquel,
Santos, Portugal,
Jul 1, 2019,

TeleTrade is without a doubt the best broker in Europe

The high qualification of the company’s personnel and high level of service makes it an incredible experience. I am very grateful to all the experts.

Joao,
Miranda, Portugal,
Jul 1, 2019,

Best broker

TeleTrade is the best broker to trade fx. Best order processing. Profit recovery easily. Excellent customer support. I highly recommend Teletrade !! !

Poland,
Jun 12, 2019,

Sync

Recently, I have been investing more in different projects, as there is not enough time for trading. In teletrade connected to the trader, chose with risk 1, its ok for me

Nairobi, Kenya,
Apr 2, 2018,

Resolve of case and Apology to Teletrade

As I had raised an issue earlier with teletrade-dj. I feel I have to come back to this forum and say that I was the one who did not understand how to use Metatrader, and that I caused all the financial loss I experienced on my own . Teletrade-dj is so kind that mr Fortune Oriaware has explained in detail how to use Mt4. Now I will trade with mire caution.Am sorry for the negative comment about Teletrade , I would prefer to delete it, but it is not possible due to the policy of Forex peace army. .Regard. Njeri