TeleTrade.eu Review

Updated: Aug 9, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TeleTrade is a forex broker. Tele Trade offers the MT4, MT5 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. TeleTrade.eu offers over 65 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, cfds, indexes, energies, stocks, ETF, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, for your personal investment and trading options.

TeleTrade.eu
December 2016-August 2017:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious reviews submitted for TeleTrade.

Other websits of this company include TeleTrade-dj.com

Established: 1994
Address: 88 Archiepiskopou Markariou III, 1077 Nicosia, Cyprus
Contact: support@teletrade.eu, (+357) 22314160
Regulators: CySEC #158/11
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (140+) Gold, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TeleTrade.eu on our forum

Rodolfo Calabresi,
Venice, Italy,
Jul 5, 2021,

Now I work with one of the TeleTrade investment projects

The TeleTrade company undoubtedly enjoys great prestige among traders and investors. I, like many, also could not bypass it, so I opened a trading account there. At first I traded on my own, but then with free time it became quite stressful, because I had a small child in my family, and I retrained as an investor. Now I work with one of the TeleTrade investment projects, I have a good percentage of profit, I withdraw money when it is convenient for me, and I advise TeleTrade to all my acquaintances who are somehow connected with the field of exchange trading, or are simply engaged in investing funds in various profitable areas.

Marian Sponer,
Salzburg, Austria,
Jun 20, 2021,

TeleTrade provides a high quality service.

I knew about this company for a long time and when I decided to trade Forex, I immediately realized that I would become a TeleTrade trader. This broker has been in the Forex market for over 20 years. This is a huge experience to be respected among the Forex community. I think it should be so. But you need to prove to everyone that the broker deserves it. TeleTrade has earned respect because it provides a high quality service. Traders love to trade here because there are a large number of assets and low spreads. This is very important in the work of a broker. And of course, money is withdrawn to the card without any problems!

Timocrates Tripis,
Marousi, Greece,
Jun 15, 2021,

Teletrade was the best broker for newbies

The truth is, Teletrade was the best broker for newbies. I went through their school on my own experience. First I studied, then I opened an account and started trading. I chose this particular company because I had a license and the training was in the office, and it was quite long - three weeks. The training fully justified itself - I opened an account, began to apply the strategies that I mastered in the courses and so managed to avoid the failures that beginners often complain about. Moreover, the personal manager helped if there were doubts. There is probably no trader who does not know about this company. I think many people associate forex trading with Teletrade.

Bongani Mnisi,
Paris, France,
Jun 12, 2021,

Of course, there is not a single trader who has not heard about the Teletrade company. When opening an account, I was promised high-quality analytics from the company's specialists, and I received it. The speed of work on a real account turned out to be as high as on a demo account during training. Any indicators in such conditions feel great. So placing orders on the terminal is a real pleasure. And most importantly, fast and accurate execution of orders. I still use free analytics. It seems that it suits me too, but I want more, so I'm thinking of using the paid one. If the free is that good, then the paid one should be even better.

Corneliu Man,
Jun 7, 2021,

I prefer veteran brokers

This broker attracted me with its rich experience. I can label any broker with at least ten years of working in the industry as a veteran. This one is even more experienced. It was started in 1996. Of course, it’s regulated. It would be strange to expect the opposite.
Trading conditions here are quite typical and the broker doesn’t offer any other platforms except for Metaraders but I don’t want to say that it’s a downside. Besides this, the broker gives points for activity that can be reportedly exchanged for real money, but I haven’t checked whether it’s true or not. The rest suits me.

Hyltir Hafnes,
Reykjavik, Iceland,
May 28, 2021,

I answer the question

For the last year, I've been trading. And the most popular question I'm asked is, how to start? And it's impossible to answer in one sentence. For this reason, I decided to write a review about the company where I trade. It is TeleTrade, a broker with more than 25 years of experience in the market. The company offers exciting conditions for its clients. It is possible to use MT4 and MT5 platforms. In addition, you can open a Cent account. It is essential for beginning traders.
And, of course, it is essential to diversify risks very carefully in the beginning. That is why I would also recommend connecting the Synchronous Trading service at TeleTrade. Thanks to it, you will earn automatically by copying trades of more successful and experienced traders.

Petre Nehoita,
May 9, 2021,

I like risk, and that is my problem

When I was a newbie, I understood that demo trading in TeleTrade is not different from working with real money. The trades are made the same way, the terminal is the same. I can try out a trading strategy or an Expert Advisor and not risk any real money. But emotions are important for newbies. I'm not an exception.
And you can't get any emotions when working with virtual money. Is it possible to feel the risk when you know that you can deposit your account for any amount? And it will be without spending a single dollar in case of failure.
That is why I chose the Cent account at TeleTrade. It still allows me to minimize the risks. But I'm trading with real money. Even if it's not a lot of money. That's a significant advantage for me.

Joep van Vliet,
Rotterdam, Netherlands,
Apr 23, 2021,

Trading with TeleTrade is fine :)

The brokerage is quite adequate and has exciting trading conditions. I have been trading with it for a while now. But, I haven’t yet fully explored its strengths and weaknesses.
I like that it has bonuses, which is the first time I have tried this sync-trading thing. By the way, I had an interesting experience of sync-trading, I have never seen such a feature in any broker.
It was a bit difficult for me to deal with training from TeleTrade. The brokerage has different courses, and I didn’t know which ones would best suit my trading level.
So, I can recommend TeleTrade for everyone who wants to try something new :)

Aristide Greco,
Milan, Italy,
Apr 22, 2021,

I can’t say anything bad about this brokerage service. The quality of the trading process is quite predictable for a company that works in the industry for more than twenty years.
I don’t copy trades here, although this service is aggressively promoted. I’m a conservative trader and prefer to trade manually. I like the process and enjoy each time I forecast the market correctly.

Raisio, Finland,
Apr 12, 2021,

The right broker for any trader.

There are many brokers nowadays, but I prefer to choose only trusted ones. Teletrade is one of them, and I can trust it and don’t care about my trading security. I know that Teletrade is proud of its copy-trading (sync-trading) and those who don’t know how to trade, which can be a really cool feature, but it’s always to trade with your own skills as you will progressing and becoming better.
So it is a good brokerage. I trade with TeleTrade since 2014 and always was profitable! It’s good for profits, as well as for total beginners. Experienced traders will find there tight spreads, 100% regulation, ECN execution, and fast withdrawals (so we can manage our funds fastly). For newbies, there is so-called copy-trading (which I mentioned earlier), so you can choose a master and follow its deals to reach a positive outcome.

Dominik Wysocki,
Bydgoszcz, Poland,
Apr 9, 2021,

I really feel secure here

In general, I can say that this broker is reliable enough. Such a conclusion I can make after two years of trading with this brokerage service. That’s not a young project - it was started more than twenty years ago. This fact makes it more trustworthy.
I should say that I trade manually with this broker. I never use any robots and I’m not interested in their sync-trading offer. I can’t stand the very fact that I should entrust my depo to somebody else. Instead, I prefer to trade on my own. My profit is my prize and my loss is my responsibility.
Since I already told about its reliability above, it’s clear that their trading conditions satisfy me. On the other hand, even the best broker can’t trade instead of you. You need to constantly improve your trading skills.
The market has changed a lot for the last time. I think that it became more speculative and it often ignores many important fundamental factors. That’s probably not a big problem for those trading on their gut feeling. But I have always put much value on a cold mind rather than intuition, but under new circumstances I need to learn how to understand speculators. Fortunately, I like to learn.

Jorge Lisandro,
Lisbon, Portugal,
Mar 30, 2021,

That’s a very interesting broker for me

Before joining this brokerage service, I took a lot of time to study reviews about this company. From them I learned that it was a very reliable company started more than twenty years ago. Much attention was paid to the possibility to copy trades with this broker (sync-trading).
I opened an ECN account with this company because I always choose such accounts suitable for scalping due to tight spreads. I appreciate trading with this company because execution here didn’t give me reasons to complain about.
I also consider opening one more account specially for sync-trading. I’m currently in the process of choosing a trader to copy trades.

Pietro Drakos,
Nicosia, Cyprus,
Mar 29, 2021,

TeleTrade's service advantages

I'll start my revies from a story. My friend has been trading for a long time, and I gradually got into the business too. But because I have many other interests apart from trading, I've been looking for other ways to make money in the financial market. Moreover, I cannot spend all day near the monitor.
So I found one of such a way at TeleTrade. I'm now talking about the Synchronous Trading service.
It assumes that you create one or more Investor Accounts. Then you select a Trader in the table. And his trades will be copied into your account automatically. And that is all! Oh, you can also set the ratio with which trades will be copied to your account. Then everything happens in TeleTrade automatically.
Why is this important? You don't need to look for signals, configure the robot or search for entry points on the chart yourself. All you need to do is connect your account to the trader once and enjoy the profits.

Or suffer the losses.
Hugo Leite,
Portimao, Portugal,
Mar 25, 2021,

I like my sync-trading experience here

I chose this broker because I wanted to try sync-trading. I heard that this company is one of the best places to copy trades. This form of a passive income is the most appropriate for me.
I opened two accounts specially for sync-trading and it took me a week to choose traders for copy trading. As a result, the two accounts ($200 each) bring me about 10%-12% a month. I’m considering a possibility of opening one more account for sync-trading with the broker.

Manuele D'angelo,
Rome, Italy,
Mar 15, 2021,

review from sync-trader

I'm sync-trader only and I like its working. You can choose here proper master. It saves a lot of time.

It's not scary to start as minimum deposit is $100 with no extra requirements

Fairy enough ;)

P.S. I submitted my first review on February, but now republished it and the situation with teletrade remains the same.

Romeo Cattaneo,
Santo Stefano, Italy,
Feb 9, 2021,

I’ve been trading with it for two years

I can’t understand why I didn’t join it earlier. There’s something in this company that gives me peace of mind. And it’s not about their rewarding system because I know that it will take a lot of time to collect enough points and then exchange them for $10,000. Of course, such a possibility seems tempting a lot, but on the other hand, I don’t want to make collecting points a duty for me. Instead, I prefer focusing on the trading process. The latter flows smoothly all the time. Each time I want to enter the market, I do it at the price I want. Previously, I worked with some brokers that prevented me to enter the market as I wanted. They returned the price several times until it made no sense to enter the market at the price they finally offered.
Here I don’t face it and it’s a good thing.
I also withdraw money with no issues. It makes me trust the broker. As for its highly-advertised sync-trading, I don’t care about it because I like to trade manually. I don’t use any robots.

Fryderyk Sawicka,
Osiek, Poland,
Jan 26, 2021,

I find it very reliable

I have recently quitted my broker. A friend of mine told me that there’s a good replacement for that. He mentioned Teletrade and pictured it as a reliable veteran broker known not only for good manual trading opportunities but also for an exclusive sync-trading feature.
I prefer ECN accounts and I traded on it with the previous broker too. So, I opened an ECN account with Teletrade. I tested the account for two weeks and was quite satisfied with it. Then I made several withdrawals to my e-wallets and received the requested money. All of this makes me consider further collaboration with this veteran broker. At least, I don’t see anything negative.

Ludvik Prucha,
Zbuzany, Czech Republic,
Jan 17, 2021,

6 months of experience

Hello, I had $2000 and was looking to invest them. Firstly, I wanted to start a business, but then realized that it doesn't work so, as I simply has no enough money to create sth. That's why i decided to invest in trading and that was probably was one of my best decisions ever at least because I've found my hobby.
To be honest, I'm still not so profitable (around 2% a month, that's extremely low), but I see perspectives and, the most importantly, I really like trading. Looking to try TeleTrade sync-trading as well, but that's just a plans.

Albertos Toth,
Jan 10, 2021,

I don't know what to praise this company. All services in TeleTrade are practically the same as those of other brokers on the market. There is a service for copying trades. The company also has trading signals.
In general, I have not noticed anything outstanding. The broker is reliable but without exceptional trading solutions.

Aldo Fergas,
Limassol, Cyprus,
Dec 24, 2020,

the best company in sync-trading

A good sync-trading company differs from a bad one in the quantity and quality of master-traders. And the regulation of course. TeleTrade is regulated by CySEC, so everything is okay in this respect. Another thing is the quality and quantity of the masters, because this is what determines whether you can choose a good way to invest your money or not.
It took me 3 days to find a master whose trades I would copy. Is it much or little I think everyone decides for himself. However, I think this is normal time, considering that I considered so many different offers. So TeleTrade is good in this respect, for sure. I don't think it would be a problem for anyone to find a master to invest their money and make profit. By the way, I recommend splitting your deposit between several master traders, TeleTrade allows this.

Jonas Verstraeten,
Courbevoie, France,
Dec 17, 2020,

I trade manually with Teletrade

Before I registered with Teletrade, I heard a lot about this brokerage service. Prior to clicking on the SignUp button, I studied a lot of teletrade reviews online and they mostly gave me a positive impression of it. Fortunately, my expectations matched the reality.
Although I heard a lot about its sync trading, I decided to trade this stuff later. I’m a conservative trader and prefer to trade on my own without relying on robots or other traders. Fortunately, the broker offers good opportunities for manual trading. I chose a Metatrader 5 ECN account. When choosing this account, I was mostly motivated by low spreads, starting from 0,2 pips and an advanced trading terminal that comes with a great number of timeframes as well as other useful features.

Joao Campos,
Gondomar, Portugal,
Nov 19, 2020,

Passive format

I do not plan to be an independent trader.
But I wanted to invest in smth apart from regualr stocks. And then I found a copy trading here. The manager told me how to set everything up, I chose two people behind whom my positions are copied. So far everything is on the plus side. Let's see what happens next.

Horacio Torp,
Nov 13, 2020,

Crypto trading with Teletrade

I heard a lot about Teletrade and studies reviews online about it. Of course, some reviews were positive, others not, so i decided to see with my own eyes whether this particular broker is worth collaborating with or not.
I should stress that I mostly trade energies such as Brent and Henry Gas and digital coins. The latter is especially for me because I’m a cryptocurrency enthusiast. I purchased bitcoins at the dawn of the crypto era when they cost nothing. At that time I already believed in their enormous potential.
The list of supported digital coins is quite big. Teletrade allows to trade either major cryptos or popular altcoins such as Cardano. I trade this stuff on my MT5 ECN account and i’m satisfied how my market orders are executed.
Perhaps, the absence of cTrader is the only downside of this brokerage company. I find this platform better than Metatrader.

Gregory P.,
Tulcea, Romania,
Nov 6, 2020,

Classic company

I like the fact that there are conditions for professional traders - tight spreads, good set of assets. And I like conditions for large capitals, especially bonus system. It allows to maximize my impact, so I get emotional satisfaction, hah.

Joship,
Iasi, Romania,
Oct 14, 2020,

Totally normal brokerage

TeleTrade seems to be a normal brokerage. It is easy to work with it and it totally has quite favorable trading conditions.
I opened an account with a broker about half a year ago. Many Forex forums have written about it and written a lot of nice stuff about the brokerage and its work. So, I also decided to try to trade with it, and to check if everything that is written about the broker is true.
And honestly, I was pleasantly surprised when I opened an account with a broker. It has quite low spreads, an excellent beginner training program, and of course a great variety of trading accounts.
So far I've enjoyed trading with it, no problems occured. So I will keep working with it like 100%. For now I haven't found anything in its work that I wouldn't like, or the broker would do badly.

Armilla, Spain,
Oct 7, 2020,

My experience with this brokerage was 100% positve:
1) I came there for educational course first, just for self-development, without any plans on further trading.
2) After I passed the course, my team-lead suggested me to try trading. I thought that trading requires at least $2,000-$5,000 to start but manager explained me that I can start even with $10. Of course, I wouldn't earn big money with such deposit but I could practice on real market
3) I invested $100 and traded for a month but than I quit trading and concentrated on my main work. I even forgot about company for 3 years
4) After those 3 years, I was looking for investing oportunities and I thought of TeleTrade and joined sync-trading programm. Now I get passive income, in any case it's better than investing money in a trust fund, cause at least, I can take them back any time.

Trawayer,
Sep 20, 2020,

The company has physical offices. It`s good

You know, physical offices of the brokers are a terrible thing to waste now. More and more companies choose telecommuting. So, clients can`t get a face time with managers. The rules in TeleTrade are totally different. There are many physical offices located in a lot of countries. This fact inspires trust. As for the rest, nothing else stands out about this broker.

Matias Raadik,
Aug 29, 2020,

You can learn here.

This is a good opportunity.
And for this there are group and individual courses, webinars, review articles, and all this is freely available.
I am absolutely delighted.

Endromat,
Ceto, Italy,
Aug 25, 2020,

Sync-trading top brokerage

This brokerage is one of the top if we speak about sync-trading.features. What sync-trading is? That's when you're copying trades of other trader (called a master). What sync-trading gives you?
1) You can spend less time
2) You can earn more money
Actually, I'm bad trader and I know it, so I'm just following other traders trades with TeleTrade and I'm okay.

Xavier Meunier,
Paris, France,
Aug 20, 2020,

I think this is a time of opportunity

After all, now you can try, experiment, take risks, start something new, and do it all without leaving your own home. And of course I think it should be fully exploited. And that is why I became a trader, although maybe not yet 100%. But I am trying, and I understand that I have a huge interest and am ready for new moments in my career.
I initially chose this company because of the free basic trading courses. And then I evaluated narrow spreads (variable from 0.2 points).
And I like that there are no restrictions on access to the demo, no problems with withdrawals, and of course I am satisfied with the fact that I am at peace and in normal conditions.

Stephano Andreas,
Aug 16, 2020,

Sync-trading brokerage

I have been trading with TeleTrade for a long time, about 5 years. Trading is my main business and I see this broker only as an intermediary between me and the market.
One of the things that helps me diversify the risks is copy trading. I trade manually, but I invest part of my money in copy trading. The main thing is to choose the right strategy. The top usually contains very risky strategies, so I advise you to choose in the middle of the list.

Milan Frydrych,
Prazmo, Czech Republic,
Aug 10, 2020,

Trading takes a lot of time

And to be honest, I wasn't ready for it at all, because I originally wanted it to be my hobby and possibly a source of additional income. But when I started doing it myself, I realized that it took a lot more effort than I expected. And although it is an interesting activity, it is not easy at all.
In general, I can relate myself to the group of those traders, who are ready to learn, develop and do their best. I try to try different formats and choose something that may suit me...
In this company (although I did not actually work in others) I have tried synchronous trading, ready signals, etc. But in the end I stopped on my own trading with small variable spreads and it suited me.

Zdravec,
Nesebar, Bulgaria,
Jul 28, 2020,

fifty-fifty

I find copy trading with TeleTrade one of the best offers on the market, but I think that manual trading is not so good here.
I can explain. TeleTrade is really good at copy-trading platform, as you can choose which trader you want to follow and check a lot of parameters before trading. However, spreads here are higher than other regulated brokers (by 15-20%) I think it is very high and brokers should make them tighter.

Palo Esa-Pekka,
Tampere, Finland,
Jul 22, 2020,

You can work here in passive format.

And I was really curious about it.
I chose several traders with high ratings, and now my capital is growing with them. And I can do other things.

Robert Verdier,
Rennes, France,
Jul 17, 2020,

Sync-trading experience

My experience of sync trading was rather positive, at least I earned money, but I want to tell you about all the pitfalls you may encounter when trading with TeleTrade. The most important thing to understand isn't the pitfalls of this particular broker, but rather the features of the sync trading system.
Firstly, it's all about the choice of sync trading strategy. There are hundreds of master traders in TeleTrade who want you to trade with their strategies. However, you must be very careful when choosing a strategy, as there are very high-risk strategies among the list.
Secondly, master traders charge a commission for trading and you must consider this.
One last thing. For sync trading, you must be prepared for the fact that you don't make decisions, you should just relax and wait.
I've earned some money with sync-trading, but I think it's much better to learn how to and trade on your own.

Eriberto Bruno,
Sciolze, Italy,
Jun 24, 2020,

I'm here under all circumstances.

Because I can't think of any other company with the same terms and conditions that are good for me.
Spreads are low, pending orders are allowed.

Luca Hauser,
Vienna, Austria,
Jun 16, 2020,

Copy-trader review

I'm copy trader and I'm trading with TT. I can say that's the best trading platform for copy-traders, it's easy to choose master and start copying.

Niculae Burlacu,
Nazna, Romania,
Jun 9, 2020,

Satisfied trader

Usually a review is written either if everything was terrible or if everything was cool. My review is definitely the second case. I've been trading with TeleTrade for 3 years and my opinion about the broker remains positive.

First of all, the company employs only professionals, at least I have encountered only professional managers. This may seem trivial, but you must agree that when your manager is not a professional, it makes his help ineffective.

Secondly, the company is fully regulated and it's credible. TeleTrade is regulated by CySEC, one of the best regulators.

Thirdly, TeleTrade offers copy trading. I quit copy trading, but only because I learned to trade well enough to earn my own money with my own efforts.

I withdrew money 12 times, and there was no problem.

Scold,
Barcelona, Spain,
Jun 4, 2020,

I started out because of my reputation - continued because of the prospects

That's how I can characterize my path in this company. And I will add that I never worry that something will go wrong with the terminal or financial operations.
Besides, there are 19 crypto currencies, and I think many would agree with me that under current circumstances these are the most popular assets.

Neyl Mueller,
May 27, 2020,

Good for professional traders

Professionals get a chance to manage other people's funds via master account at Teletrade's copy-trading platform. This option is mostly suitable to daytraders with a strategy that is diverse enough to make the equity curve smoother. i know it's normal to have drawdowns , but investors don't always understand that. Keeping the max DD under 25% can be a huge pro to choose your specific strategy, especially if the yearly ROI is above 80%.

Zoltan Biro,
Budapest, Hungary,
May 23, 2020,

High-end service

TeleTrade is reputable broker and trading conditions are up to its reputation. Free demo account, around 60 currency pairs + stocks, indices and ETFs. MT4 Trading platform, mobile app. I can write a lot of advantages.
However - I see one strong disadvantage - minimum lot size is 1 lot. This makes trading very disadvantageous for traders with small deposits, so if you want to trade with TeleTrade, you need to be prepared to invest at least $1,000. Despite the fact that the company declares $100 minimum deposit.

Negrilov Adam,
Radnevo, Bulgaria,
May 20, 2020,

Copy-trading brokerage

I'm copy trader, so TeleTrade was an obvious choice for some points:
1. Well-organized copy-trading - there's list of master-traders with all needed info, all I need is just choose master-trader according to my will
2. Broker has 24 years of experience in this industry
3. CySEC regulation, so I can trust this broker
4. A lot of positive reviews, including FPA, so brokerage is trusted

Bernardo Soares,
Amadora, Portugal,
May 6, 2020,

Generally can be recommended

Among the disadvantages of the broker I can name a rather heavy marketing. No, they don’t send tons of spam, but you know, this is just the way people from support speak to you, being so sweet that it gets really annoying. Well, perhaps this is just a matter of individual perception.
The other thing that I have to warn you about is that TT probably doesn’t have the best spreads and trading commissions ever. If you look well enough, you might be able to find a cheaper broker.
These drawbacks are compensated with the excellent service though and I mean the service that relates to executions, not speaking to support (the sweetest ever one, as I’ve mentioned before :)) Copy-trading is yet another reason to stick to the company. No need to speak of withdrawals as the broker is cysec regulated, so this is out of question.

Sabah, Malaysia,
May 5, 2020,

They tricked me to deposit more than what i initially agreed of usd1K only leading to a total deposit USD11K with the promise to give 20% to 30% bonus but not even a single cent had been given despite the fact the all amount deposited had been fully traded including some profit made. The second account was traded by teletrade trader who was recommended by teletrade mentor as a very good trader but afetr a coup;e pf months the whole balance was wiped out despite charging a fixed commission for every profit made

Petrica Horvath,
Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of,
May 2, 2020,

Good company

I didn't try other brokers, so it will be unfair to speak of broker in relation to executions and the quality of brokerage service as it is. Nevertheless I can give a frank review that this is a good company to strat trading with. That's true according to my experience. Half of the margine I use for copytrading the other half is involved in longer-term trades of my own. So far I'm rather pleased with the balance this approach gives and can suggest the company to anyone interested in trading personally and investing in smb else's strategies.

Allan Simonsen,
Lillehammer, Norway,
Apr 26, 2020,

Fine brokerage

Fine brokerage with a lot of positve features - licensed, reasonable spreads, MT4, a lot of assets and copy trading. There's also demo, I started from there, so you can test brokerage with your own eyes for free.

Iakovos Andronikou,
Nicosia, Cyprus,
Apr 22, 2020,

How I went from entertainment to business.

I didn't take trading seriously for a long time, it seemed to me like some kind of game in which I could or could not earn. But I liked my emotions and my excitement. But when I lost a large enough amount of money, it became clear to me that I should study this issue much deeper. And then I found a TeleTrade broker, which allowed me to see the real market and assess its opportunities. Of course, there were no failures either, but I started to learn and take each trade more seriously.

A.Walther,
Kiel, Germany,
Apr 16, 2020,

Education offerings

TeleTrade is very good at training. I'll be honest, I started with TeleTrade and I paid quite a lot of money for this training. At some point I even thought that I had wasted the money, but my coach was very effective and very quickly told me not only the basic principles of trading, but also many quite specific things. As a result, I started trading in the real market, getting advice from my coach and in the first month I had 10% of my deposit. My coach said it wasn't the best result for a beginner, but I made a lot of mistakes and often took too many risks. Now I have been trading with TeleTrade for 2 years and I'm very pleased that I have chosen this broker. The company is really reliable, the money is always withdrawn very quickly and I 've never faced any problems or other indecent actions.

Vincent Celik,
Heijningen, Netherlands,
Apr 3, 2020,

Tight spreads, regulated brokerage

TeleTrade was established in 1996 and since that time it have built a strong brand name. TeleTrade is really well-known and for me, as a person that always follows the mass-opinion, it was maybe the most important reason to join TeleTrade. What it offers: here is everything as with other brokers - long list of assets, including CFDs, commodities and stocks, followed by tight spreads that are fixed, so you don't depend on the market volatility. What I really like - it's the order execution. It's hard to notice the exact execution spead, but if it slips, that's a real challenge that may lead to significant loss. All in all, can I recommend Teletrade? I think, yes, I do see no problems :)

Traders that "always follows the mass-opinion" are food for the large traders who know were the mass-opinion followers are most likely to set their stops. :)
Tab-Rox,
Apr 3, 2020,

Risks diversification

With TeleTrade I finally reached the consistent profitability. You know, in trading its difficult to remain profitable every week or even month. I do have some months when my personal trading system does not generate much profits. The problem was solved by diversifying the risks with synchronized trading features from TeleTrade. Part of the capital works on the master account, a part of it I manage myself. 16 profitable months in a row as a direct result of the strategy!