TeleTrade.eu Review

Updated: Nov 26, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TeleTrade is a forex broker. Tele Trade offers the MT4, MT5 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. TeleTrade.eu offers over 65 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, cfds, indexes, energies, stocks, ETF, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, for your personal investment and trading options.

TeleTrade.eu
December 2016-August 2017:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious reviews submitted for TeleTrade.

Other websits of this company include TeleTrade-dj.com

Established: 1994
Address: 88 Archiepiskopou Markariou III, 1077 Nicosia, Cyprus
Contact: support@teletrade.eu, (+357) 22314160
Regulators: CySEC #158/11
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (140+) Gold, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TeleTrade.eu on our forum

Gabriel Bathiu,
Bucharest, Romania,
Mar 15, 2020,

Some nice features available

It seems to me that finding an impeccable broker is as difficult a task as learning how to trade and finding a good market entry point. I think everyone who has already dealt with this issue has already faced the fact that most brokers are simply unable to provide the conditions that are offered at the registration stage. And it is always frustrating, and I would like to help in this matter at least a little. Personally, I have long preferred Teletrade because it has a functioning terminal that gives access to a large number of assets and indicators, daily analysis of the market can be usefuil either. The coolest feature is traders rating which gives an opportunity to invest or manage funds with copy-trading service provided by Teletrade.

Zdenko Kos,
Maribor, Slovenia,
Mar 9, 2020,

CySEC regulated

Regulated brokerage, it's the most important, as I see it. TeleTrade is regulated with CySEC, an authority that's associated within the EU mechanisms. I trust regulations, but Teletrade is not just regulated, but it also has strong reputation, withdrawals are fast, no slippages and any problems. It's not just my opinion, other traders also prove that brokerage is reliable.

Seth van Bovene,
The Hague, Netherlands,
Jan 27, 2020,

Trading with no efforts

Trading is really profitable, that's the point and all know this, but also trading requires a lot of skills, time and efforts. I think some people fail even not cause they don't have enough passion or don't pay enough efforts, but cause trading requires specific mindset, like any other business. However, many people want to invest in financial markets but don't have enough knowledge/efforts/time to become a professional traders. For such people Teletrade may be the best choice, as sync-trading allows you to choose master, pay comission only from profits and trade with no efforts, as you just copy master's actions. I think that all wanna-be traders should try sync-trading and I can say about TeleTrade, that it's reliable place to start. As far as I know, brokerage has CySEC license, is 100% regulated and has a long-lasting reputation for around 20 years...

Juliaan Vissar,
Feira, Portugal,
Oct 22, 2020,

You know, I am too lazy to trade. So I chose TeleTrade only for their Synchronous Trading solution. This service is well-made. It has a clear Rating. Traders can be sorted by Month, Quarter, Year, and the whole period. It is possible to set the desired level of profitability in settings. I chose it from 30% for the quarter and stopped at the trader, who had the smoothest ascending chart, without jerks and sharp drawdowns. This is a conservative trading style, which suits me more. Now the trades of this trader are simply copied to my account, and that's all. There are no challenging conditions. For this, I can give TeleTrade 5 stars.

Raquel,
Santos, Portugal,
Jul 1, 2019,

TeleTrade is without a doubt the best broker in Europe

The high qualification of the company’s personnel and high level of service makes it an incredible experience. I am very grateful to all the experts.

Tab-Rox,
Bucharest, Romania,
Apr 3, 2020,

Risks diversification

With TeleTrade I finally reached the consistent profitability. You know, in trading its difficult to remain profitable every week or even month. I do have some months when my personal trading system does not generate much profits. The problem was solved by diversifying the risks with synchronized trading features from TeleTrade. Part of the capital works on the master account, a part of it I manage myself. 16 profitable months in a row as a direct result of the strategy!

Greece,
May 11, 2017,

I have account at Teletrade and until now everything works fine with withdraws and requests

Lourenсo Macedo,
Maia, Portugal,
Dec 11, 2019,

Brokerage that meets my expectations

This is one of the most trusted brokers that work worldwide. Every trader I know, knows of Teletrade. One of them even participates is TT rankings and earns extra $$$ when others choose to follow his strategy. I am not yet that good in trading myself, but I do my best. When it was time to choose my own brokerage for live trading I didn't have to think much because I've already had some nice review on Teletrade from people I know personally. It's been two month and several dozens of trades since I;ve funded my account. So far so good. No slippages and requotes, no hidden fees. This is actually what I was hoping for and my expectations have totally been met.

A.Walther,
Kiel, Germany,
Apr 16, 2020,

Education offerings

TeleTrade is very good at training. I'll be honest, I started with TeleTrade and I paid quite a lot of money for this training. At some point I even thought that I had wasted the money, but my coach was very effective and very quickly told me not only the basic principles of trading, but also many quite specific things. As a result, I started trading in the real market, getting advice from my coach and in the first month I had 10% of my deposit. My coach said it wasn't the best result for a beginner, but I made a lot of mistakes and often took too many risks. Now I have been trading with TeleTrade for 2 years and I'm very pleased that I have chosen this broker. The company is really reliable, the money is always withdrawn very quickly and I 've never faced any problems or other indecent actions.

Matias Raadik,
Tallinn, Estonia,
Aug 29, 2020,

You can learn here.

This is a good opportunity.
And for this there are group and individual courses, webinars, review articles, and all this is freely available.
I am absolutely delighted.