TeleTrade.eu Review

Updated: Oct 30, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TeleTrade is a forex broker. Tele Trade offers the MT4, MT5 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. TeleTrade.eu offers over 65 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, cfds, indexes, energies, stocks, ETF, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, for your personal investment and trading options.

TeleTrade.eu
December 2016-August 2017:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious reviews submitted for TeleTrade.

Other websits of this company include TeleTrade-dj.com

Established: 1994
Address: 88 Archiepiskopou Markariou III, 1077 Nicosia, Cyprus
Contact: support@teletrade.eu, (+357) 22314160
Regulators: CySEC #158/11
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (140+) Gold, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TeleTrade.eu on our forum

Thomas,
Berlin, Germany,
Apr 16, 2010,

Teletrade in Germany are actually the ones who led me the way to Forex trading. By searching in the internet for seminars on trading I found their (german) website where they offer free introduction seminars in trading. So I just went there (Berlin office) and listened together with two or three other newbies to a Teletrade staff member who told us the basics of the Forex market, fundamental and technical analysis etc.
This were 5 evenings with 2 hours each, totally free of charge - which really was great! The staff guy was very friendly, could explain everything very well and answered all questions.
I became more curious and booked a personal training. This took 20 hours (5 days, each 4 hours), and the staff member teached me basic technical indicators, I practiced to draw trend lines and was told basic trading strategies (based on Moving Averages and candlesticks) - all on their MT4 platform (demo account). I think I paid about 100 € for that which is nothing!
After all I decided to trade via a different broker, but only because Teletrade has very high spreads (EUR/USD 5 pips) which is really just not competitive. But this is the only (and important) negative point I can mention.
Definitively I can recommend their introduction/training in Berlin for newbies!

kaspadzi,
Riga, Latvia,
May 24, 2010,

I was treading real accont 1 year with teletrade and this is my experience. This is MM broker. Befor spreads was very big 5 pips on every pair. Spreads now (EUR/USD 3pips, GBP/USD 4pips, NZD,AUD,CAD/USD 4pips).
This broker hunt stop/losse levels. Manipulated with the price especially when News is published( i hawe pictures where You can see it), and there working intruding people who calling me and trying get me back to Teletrade. Now im work with a different broker, much better then Teletrade.

Sinan GURESEN,
Istanbul,
Jun 3, 2011,

I attend their beginners seminar in Istanbul, Turkey. I realy found it useful. They explain forex market which is not well known in Turkey. So I continue taking courses one by one and I can say that I learned forex market with them. They give mediate and anvance courses on technics (Ichimoku, Elliott etc.) The only negative thing I may mention about them is their spreads. It must be more tight.

I guess the beginners can choose for taking courses.

Karesz,
Budapest, Hungary,
Nov 27, 2012,

Requotes.......slippage 10-15 second......market maker with 4-5 pip spread on eurusd

Kovacs Gabor,
Budapest, Hungary,
Mar 5, 2014,

BE AWARE FROM THIS BROKER!

This Broker is one of the worst . Market Maker... They do not take the orders to the real Market. Big Spreads, Manipulated price, and what was amazing, 47 seconds my order has not been executed... BE AWARE ! Cheater Company

Matt,
Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Jan 19, 2015,

After over a week mailing, posting in support, requesting call backs there is 0 responce from them to make a withdrawal. They simply changed my password for WD and now am unable to WD my remained funds.

Execution is BAD and will fill you at worse possible price.

Ahad Murtaza,
, Pakistan,
Oct 28, 2015,

Teletrade is scam broker.
I make about 7000$ dollar profit .but when i withdraw my funds they disable my account and ask for apostille document (residence and identifty proof). I tell them that Pakistan is not the member for APostille country. can I send you Notary certified documents..but they not reply me .so I send them Notary certified documents ID and residence proof.but they rejected it. and say send your documents attested by Foreign Affairs of Pakistan and Cyprus Consulate .then I also go to Islambad verify my documents from Ministry of Foreign Affair of Pakistan and Cyprus Consulate. almost one week procedure.then I send these documents to Teletrade.eu at their office address.after many emails they reply me

Dear Customer,

We would still need to receive properly certified IDs/passports and proof of residence. The only options we can suggest is to either complete the legalization process in the neighboring countries with the assistance of the Embassies of Pakistan there or to visit one of our Companies representative Offices with the original documentation.

It is still necessary to provide the contact details of the Notary Public, whose services were used, as instances when there are doubts on the validity of certification need to be reported.

...........
This is reply I get from Teletrade..they are not giving my withdraw and making excuses every time .I already send documents which is fully attested and accepted in every country..but they are not accepting and not giving my withdraw..now 7 days gone they are not reply me at email and chat and not answering the call.they are scam and will not give withdraw If you earn.. Beware from Teletrade group of companies. I am going to Case against them.

Ahmed Albarbari,
Kuwait, Kuwait,
May 5, 2016,

This is a scam broker. Very bad execution. Withdrawal takes along time. Partner in Kuwait canceled them. Spread is very high. Be careful, you will not get your money back from this scam broker

Riga, Latvia,
Sep 9, 2016,

Be very careful.

I'm not providing rating, because I have not deposited any real money with this company, but I took their free forex trading courses and I won a 3000$ free bonus in their "Millionaire School" competition. In their free courses they never mention anything about risk manegement/money manegement. I didn't like their agressive marketing strategy to push me to deposit real money(minimum deposit 2000$ and minimum contract is 1 LOT!!!). Their trading platform performance was very weak - constant reqoutes and platform freezes on the currency pair you have open positions, at the same time, currency pairs on which you don't have any open positions has no freezes). Their trading conditions are very customer unfriendly, because you can't close position if the price is in 10 pips range before T/P or S/L levels. Pay attention that their offices in Russia has been closed due to illegal activities by scamming people. And don't even think about investing in their "Master Invest" programm, I was witness to a conversation between a client and Teletrade manager, where client lost all of his investment by copying trades of "Master trader" who was specilaly promoted by Teletrade. Not to mention after this "Master traders" account statistics were unavalible...

Ancient Trader,
Europe, Lithuania,
Oct 23, 2016,

Not broker but sect

Installed their platform and got invitation for "individul consultation". Felt like recruiting into religious sect. I said to their representative that trade 1.00 lot is absurdly risky for me. The answer was astonishing: "only such risk could compel you to think. You will not have incentives to risk trading in small lots". The annoying calls from him disturbed me half a year after this.