TeleTrade.eu Review

Updated: Oct 20, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TeleTrade is a forex broker. Tele Trade offers the MT4, MT5 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. TeleTrade.eu offers over 65 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, cfds, indexes, energies, stocks, ETF, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, for your personal investment and trading options.

TeleTrade.eu
December 2016-August 2017:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious reviews submitted for TeleTrade.

Other websits of this company include TeleTrade-dj.com

Established: 1994
Address: 88 Archiepiskopou Markariou III, 1077 Nicosia, Cyprus
Contact: support@teletrade.eu, (+357) 22314160
Regulators: CySEC #158/11
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (140+) Gold, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TeleTrade.eu on our forum

Zdravec,
Nesebar, Bulgaria,
Jul 28, 2020,

fifty-fifty

I find copy trading with TeleTrade one of the best offers on the market, but I think that manual trading is not so good here.
I can explain. TeleTrade is really good at copy-trading platform, as you can choose which trader you want to follow and check a lot of parameters before trading. However, spreads here are higher than other regulated brokers (by 15-20%) I think it is very high and brokers should make them tighter.

Marco Blanco,
Zamora, Spain,
Aug 5, 2020,

Sync-trader

I have no time to trade on my own, so I just invest my money and choose trader to follow. It really works, but profits aren't as good as they can be if you trade yourself.

Palo Esa-Pekka,
Tampere, Finland,
Jul 22, 2020,

You can work here in passive format.

And I was really curious about it.
I chose several traders with high ratings, and now my capital is growing with them. And I can do other things.

Neyl Mueller,
Tallinn, Estonia,
May 27, 2020,

Good for professional traders

Professionals get a chance to manage other people's funds via master account at Teletrade's copy-trading platform. This option is mostly suitable to daytraders with a strategy that is diverse enough to make the equity curve smoother. i know it's normal to have drawdowns , but investors don't always understand that. Keeping the max DD under 25% can be a huge pro to choose your specific strategy, especially if the yearly ROI is above 80%.

Benjamin,
Marseille, France,
Feb 12, 2020,

Masterpiece brokerage in sync-trading

Exceptional brokerage when it comes to sync--trading. I can say that I'm not profi when it comes to trading, as I never call myself an experienced trader. I don't know nothing about trading and I can fairly say that alone, relying only on my own skills, I'll never be profitable and successful. Sync-trading is thing that fix this problem and I can recomnmend this feature for everyone, who want to trade, however don't know how.

Vincent Celik,
Heijningen, Netherlands,
Apr 3, 2020,

Tight spreads, regulated brokerage

TeleTrade was established in 1996 and since that time it have built a strong brand name. TeleTrade is really well-known and for me, as a person that always follows the mass-opinion, it was maybe the most important reason to join TeleTrade. What it offers: here is everything as with other brokers - long list of assets, including CFDs, commodities and stocks, followed by tight spreads that are fixed, so you don't depend on the market volatility. What I really like - it's the order execution. It's hard to notice the exact execution spead, but if it slips, that's a real challenge that may lead to significant loss. All in all, can I recommend Teletrade? I think, yes, I do see no problems :)

Traders that "always follows the mass-opinion" are food for the large traders who know were the mass-opinion followers are most likely to set their stops. :)
Bernardo Soares,
Amadora, Portugal,
May 6, 2020,

Generally can be recommended

Among the disadvantages of the broker I can name a rather heavy marketing. No, they don’t send tons of spam, but you know, this is just the way people from support speak to you, being so sweet that it gets really annoying. Well, perhaps this is just a matter of individual perception.
The other thing that I have to warn you about is that TT probably doesn’t have the best spreads and trading commissions ever. If you look well enough, you might be able to find a cheaper broker.
These drawbacks are compensated with the excellent service though and I mean the service that relates to executions, not speaking to support (the sweetest ever one, as I’ve mentioned before :)) Copy-trading is yet another reason to stick to the company. No need to speak of withdrawals as the broker is cysec regulated, so this is out of question.

Zoltan Biro,
Budapest, Hungary,
May 23, 2020,

High-end service

TeleTrade is reputable broker and trading conditions are up to its reputation. Free demo account, around 60 currency pairs + stocks, indices and ETFs. MT4 Trading platform, mobile app. I can write a lot of advantages.
However - I see one strong disadvantage - minimum lot size is 1 lot. This makes trading very disadvantageous for traders with small deposits, so if you want to trade with TeleTrade, you need to be prepared to invest at least $1,000. Despite the fact that the company declares $100 minimum deposit.

Xavier Meunier,
Paris, France,
Aug 20, 2020,

I think this is a time of opportunity

After all, now you can try, experiment, take risks, start something new, and do it all without leaving your own home. And of course I think it should be fully exploited. And that is why I became a trader, although maybe not yet 100%. But I am trying, and I understand that I have a huge interest and am ready for new moments in my career.
I initially chose this company because of the free basic trading courses. And then I evaluated narrow spreads (variable from 0.2 points).
And I like that there are no restrictions on access to the demo, no problems with withdrawals, and of course I am satisfied with the fact that I am at peace and in normal conditions.

Iakovos Andronikou,
Nicosia, Cyprus,
Apr 22, 2020,

How I went from entertainment to business.

I didn't take trading seriously for a long time, it seemed to me like some kind of game in which I could or could not earn. But I liked my emotions and my excitement. But when I lost a large enough amount of money, it became clear to me that I should study this issue much deeper. And then I found a TeleTrade broker, which allowed me to see the real market and assess its opportunities. Of course, there were no failures either, but I started to learn and take each trade more seriously.