TeleTrade.eu Review

Updated: Oct 30, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TeleTrade is a forex broker. Tele Trade offers the MT4, MT5 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. TeleTrade.eu offers over 65 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, cfds, indexes, energies, stocks, ETF, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, for your personal investment and trading options.

TeleTrade.eu
December 2016-August 2017:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious reviews submitted for TeleTrade.

Other websits of this company include TeleTrade-dj.com

Established: 1994
Address: 88 Archiepiskopou Markariou III, 1077 Nicosia, Cyprus
Contact: support@teletrade.eu, (+357) 22314160
Regulators: CySEC #158/11
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (140+) Gold, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TeleTrade.eu on our forum

Pol Lefevr,
Colmar, France,
Jan 22, 2020,

Sync trading is a real disruptive technology

I know many people that want to be a traders, but don't have expertise or patience enough to earn themselves. With Sync Trading service with Teletrade even such people can earn money investing in trading. i'm one of such people, so I know what I'm talking about. I can't trade myself, I will just lose. So I come to Teletrade and found Master and I just copy his trading. That's much better than PAMM account, as I keep control over money and can get more info about master. There is other feature, all masters are traders, not managers, so they also risk their own money, they aren't payed for managing my money by a company, but get % for succesful trades.

Bruno Santos,
Lisbon, Portugal,
Mar 12, 2020,

My partnership with teletrade

When I first started to be interested in trading, this topic was not so popular yet, all because there was not enough information yet, and finding something worthwhile and really useful was quite difficult. And at that time teletrade already existed, and believe me, since then this broker keeps its traditions and is considered to be a classic broker with a standard set of services that over time get better and allow you to stay on the same wave with the market, which is very useful. And at the same time, I like the fact that it keeps track of current trends, adding current analytics and assets that can be periodically included in your investment portfolio.

Petrica Horvath,
Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of,
May 2, 2020,

Good company

I didn't try other brokers, so it will be unfair to speak of broker in relation to executions and the quality of brokerage service as it is. Nevertheless I can give a frank review that this is a good company to strat trading with. That's true according to my experience. Half of the margine I use for copytrading the other half is involved in longer-term trades of my own. So far I'm rather pleased with the balance this approach gives and can suggest the company to anyone interested in trading personally and investing in smb else's strategies.

Temis Januarius,
Athens, Greece,
Mar 25, 2020,

I like to trade...

For me it's not just a game, it's a job that requires a lot of strength and knowledge, I always have to make a lot of effort to achieve my goals, but for me it's not easy. The choice of a broker in my work also plays an important role, because first of all it is the freedom of my actions in the market and of course the safety of my money. Tele Trade copes with this very well, so I will definitely continue my development as a trader here.

Thomas,
Berlin, Germany,
Apr 16, 2010,

Teletrade in Germany are actually the ones who led me the way to Forex trading. By searching in the internet for seminars on trading I found their (german) website where they offer free introduction seminars in trading. So I just went there (Berlin office) and listened together with two or three other newbies to a Teletrade staff member who told us the basics of the Forex market, fundamental and technical analysis etc.
This were 5 evenings with 2 hours each, totally free of charge - which really was great! The staff guy was very friendly, could explain everything very well and answered all questions.
I became more curious and booked a personal training. This took 20 hours (5 days, each 4 hours), and the staff member teached me basic technical indicators, I practiced to draw trend lines and was told basic trading strategies (based on Moving Averages and candlesticks) - all on their MT4 platform (demo account). I think I paid about 100 € for that which is nothing!
After all I decided to trade via a different broker, but only because Teletrade has very high spreads (EUR/USD 5 pips) which is really just not competitive. But this is the only (and important) negative point I can mention.
Definitively I can recommend their introduction/training in Berlin for newbies!

Caio Mazza,
Rome, Italy,
Feb 9, 2020,

Is it worth starting?

That's exactly the question I had in mind a few years ago when I was thinking about how to deal with my money and whether it would be my biggest disappointment. But there was still a lot more to try and figure it out, and I really wanted to do it. And that's how it really happened. Yes, despite the fact that I immediately started at a good broker's teletrade, I couldn't avoid all the classic rush and panic situations, I was losing some capital and then recovering, but on the whole it seems so nonsense now that I don't even want to remember.

Sinan GURESEN,
Istanbul,
Jun 3, 2011,

I attend their beginners seminar in Istanbul, Turkey. I realy found it useful. They explain forex market which is not well known in Turkey. So I continue taking courses one by one and I can say that I learned forex market with them. They give mediate and anvance courses on technics (Ichimoku, Elliott etc.) The only negative thing I may mention about them is their spreads. It must be more tight.

I guess the beginners can choose for taking courses.

Zsolt Nagy,
Budapest, Hungary,
Sep 5, 2020,

Working in the market may be promising

But only if you really want to develop here and try to move forward, despite the fact that you face some problems or difficulties.
And I certainly believe that traders should be more focused not on the generally accepted framework, but on what can make their work more productive and qualitative. So here I will also focus on what has become so profitable for me. And I was more interested in training, because at the beginning of my way I didn't have enough knowledge to be a trader.
And here I started to read reviews, watch webinars, study analytics. And it really helped me.

Milan Frydrych,
Prazmo, Czech Republic,
Aug 10, 2020,

Trading takes a lot of time

And to be honest, I wasn't ready for it at all, because I originally wanted it to be my hobby and possibly a source of additional income. But when I started doing it myself, I realized that it took a lot more effort than I expected. And although it is an interesting activity, it is not easy at all.
In general, I can relate myself to the group of those traders, who are ready to learn, develop and do their best. I try to try different formats and choose something that may suit me...
In this company (although I did not actually work in others) I have tried synchronous trading, ready signals, etc. But in the end I stopped on my own trading with small variable spreads and it suited me.

Quentin_72,
Agde, France,
Mar 19, 2020,

Against all odds...

When I started interested in trading, I was on the verge of despair. My business burned down and I had absolutely no idea where to go next. I understood that I wouldn't be able to restore my wealth quickly in any business, so I started reading about trading and its features, I really wanted to understand it much faster than anyone else, information about TeleTrade somehow got on one of the training sites about trading. I almost immediately registered and started to understand the terminal and gradually tried to buy deals. My initial capital was simply funny for Forex. By some incredible effort I collected a couple of thousands and started working. And of course it wasn't as fast as I wanted it to be. But still, I was starting to get good at it. I watched all the information that my broker gave and which was presented on other sites, I wrote detailed trading plans and a month later I was able to earn a couple hundred dollars. And although it wasn't a lot of money, I was satisfied. Eight years have passed since then, and the crisis in my business is long behind me. And yes, I haven't changed my broker so far, it's my partner...