UFX.com (UFXMarkets.com, UFXBank.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 13, 2018
SCAM

SCAM CONFIRMATION

November 2012:  There are now 3 guilty verdicts against this company in the FPA Traders Court.  The FPA recommends against dealing with this company.

The FPA now considers UFX Markets to be a scam.  This company is hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.  We recommend against opening accounts there.  If you have an account there, we recommend withdrawing all of your funds immediately.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

WARNING 2: UFX Bank claimed that they hired a black hat SEO company to do search engine optimization.  They blamed that company for leaving the fake reviews.  The FPA wonders what sort of broker would hire an organization like that and then allow a black hat organization to have direct access company servers.  The FPA wonders just how safe client data would be under those circumstances.

WARNING: This company has repeatedly submitted fake positive reviews for itself from their offices in Israel. They have now decided to leave fake customer testimonials in the FPA's forums. The FPA recommends the highest level of caution dealing with this company.

Click here to read more about UFX's fake reviews and forums posts.

Other websites related to this company include UFX.com, UFXBank.com, and UBinary.com

UFX is a forex  broker. UFX offers the Mobile and MT4 trading currency platforms. UFX.com offers currency pairs, cryptocurrencies and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

UFX.com (UFXMarkets.com, UFXBank.com)

FArmosh,
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Sep 12, 2018,

UFX scam

On Sunday 27/05/2018 I received a phone call from UFX representatives Nabil and offered me $500 as bonus if I sign up and deposit $500 so I signed up to UFX.com, Once my account was set-up, I made my first $500 USD deposit via credit card, and almost immediately i received a phone call from UFX consultant Mohammed Alghobari and told me I should deposit at least $5000 USD to start trading if I wanted to make money, so I told him that I don’t have the money now and I’m not trained to trade Then he said i am your account manager and he would call me after I download a software on my laptop and he would teach me about their trading software, and basic trading information.

After a few long calls with him he convinced me to increase my deposit to $7000 USD and we will only make low-risk trades and maximize my profits up to $50000 and I have told him that I am only interested in low risk trading, and he said no problem. Couple of days later he made me open oil trade and I was making profit but on the 19/06/18 I lost most of my money because of the trade close down time and I got really annoyed, next day said I apologies for this and I forgot to mention to you the market closes on the 18th of every month, so I complaint to UFX and never received a reply. Since then He Would call a few times a day and suggest opening large trades on Gold, Oil etc but I wasn’t interested at all and tried to withdraw my money but they blocked my account for couple of days until the consultant came back from days off and said that I can’t withdraw money until he authorise it so he refunded the money from credit card but not my profit as I need to fill a form and open a bank account otherwise I’ll have to pay %20 tax. So I was stuck and had no choice but stay with them and convinced me to trade again.
After a few weeks of trading, my account was up around $12,000 USD. So I said to him refund my deposit and I only want to trade with profit but he said your money is safe and we are trading with the profit only but when I checked my account I said to him that the money isn’t there so after a few phone calls with him he agreed to transferee the money back to my credit card, once again not the profit and he convinced me to put money in to my account in order to have more benefit such as withdrawing money when I ever want and make more money more profit and to stabilize my account as my account is basic and not platinum, also for some strange reason while deals are open or closed I was getting messages to put money into my account as my balance is low which it wasn’t ( I have evidence to back everything I said) so once I told him again after what I read about them online that I want to close the account so he was angry with me and said I’ll make you rich don’t lose this chance this is for my benefit and if leave he’s not bothered as he has other clients with more money than me and he blocked my account, 3 days later he phoned me like nothing has happened and said give me a chance and I promise you you’ll make $50000 by the end of August 2018 I agreed on one condition As long as I don’t loose my capital he said your capital is safe trust me let’s make a big deal but I said NO I want my money first he said I transferred it and you’ll receive it in 1 week. On the 19 of July he withdraws money from my credit card without my authorisation and claiming it’s a mistake as my trade account was low despite the fact that I have no trades open and I have $12000 in balance so he said we will keep it to show head office that you deserve professional account but I must change my account immediately to professional account in order to get all my deposit so he send me on Whatsapp what to write in the form and what I should write in the forms, after reading the forms I told him that Im not legible for this he said do what I tell you otherwise I cant give you the money so I did and I have evidence of everything. What he was saying doesn’t make sense to me or my wife as we were listening both of us so after submitting the application he said to me now they will send you email requesting supporting documents and you must ignore them because they only do it for the regulators to protect themselves after couple of days Monday 20/08/18 he rang me saying we have to make this deal now the Gold in a very big down move and should be going down $30 and it would be perfectly Safe to open up Gold trade to maximize my profits, when previously I was only told to open less on gold trades. I was quite skeptical of his advice, but he kept telling me to trust him, I asked him to do it from his end as I was out and replied that his computer is frozen and I should do it from my end so i opened the trade and said don’t close it if its up $10000 or down $10000 leave it as its, and hung up.

2 hours later I got a notification on my phone telling me my UFX account equity was low, and I saw that these trades were now in negative and quickly draining my account, due to the massive trade size. About an hour later my Equity was at $0 and all my trades were automatically closed, basically wiping out my account. On that day the gold went up almost $10 dollars up not $30 down as he said.

I believe it is UFX’s sole intent, to deplete their client’s funds by building up their trust, and then getting them to open big trades like this, or by any other means possible.

How can they take money from my account without my authorisation and say it’s my profit??? This guy Mohammed Alghobari is very Dangerous, scammer and crafty also I am not the only victim this company should be close down.
Mohamed Abdelrahman,
Hessen, Germany,
Sep 10, 2018,

I have proves and don’t find where to attach them

My name is Mohamed Abdelrahman living in Germany. On Tuesday 28.08.2018 I have received a call from UFX http://www.ufx.com/ the man was so polite so I could not hang the phone because I was so busy and preparing for an appointment so he requested me just to apply and download their App and just transfer 450 US$. I don’t know how I did that and the last procedure was to upload my personal information such ID, MasterCard and any bill. I felt something fishy so I haven’t uploaded all he requested then when I finished my appointment I sent him an email it was in Arabic because they were talking with and sending Arabian mails so I told him I don’t want to go threw that anymore please return my money back. He start to shout and saying a very bad words then he transferred me to a lady and she was talking in a very sexy way just she thought that could attract me. She requested me to open any deal and then I can get my money back when I saw her and the other man trying to force me to open any deal I knew that in this was I am going to lose my money forever so I haven’t did what they need. They started to call me daily from other contact numbers that they just need me to complete my profile and to open any deal. I was always rejecting that then the lady she told me that could make for me an international problems and could drove me to international courts against financial crimes. I start to laugh replying her that I haven’t did anything wrong and if that would drove me to such things I am accepting that but return my money then they stopped calling me. When I try to withdraw my money it could not accept that because my profile is not completed and I am afraid to complete my profile because they are insisting me to complete my profile.
Here is the numbers and the emails they use to contact me from
‭030 30808962‬
‭00 44 330 390 3204‬
‭+49 345 21973030‬
‭+44 330 390 3200‬
And here is the emails they contact me from
Karen Naser
karemn@ufx.com

Maher Mansoori
maherm@ufx.com

Nadia Ali
nadia.ali@ufx.com

RAWAN Asali
rawana@ufx.com

RAWAN Asali she has threats me by the Interpol and international financial crimes Karen Naser was the one who start to say a very bad and nasty words and really I am in need for ur help please. Thanks a lot for your co-operative and really those people must be arrested in anyhow.
I have proves and don’t find where to attach them

Sep 9, 2018 - No Rating Hello,
I have been fraud by UFX by 450$ and don’t know what shall I do. I have found lots of other people has been frauds also by the same Bank UFX and they advised me to contact FPA. I am really in need of my money and I really hope to return them. I really hope to be helped by you.
Thanks a lot
HERE ARE THE NUMBERS THEY CALLED FROM
030 30808962
0044 330 390 3204
0049 345 219 73030
0044 330 390 3200
www.ufx.com
please guide me what shall i do??
janjoun69,
Lebanon,
Jul 18, 2018,

Don't trust UFX

UFX BIG SCAMMER
Hi. i opened with them an account in June 2016 and deposit 500 $. Each day they talk to me to raise the capital to make more profit, at the end the total of my deposit was 4000 $, i make a profit, all alone, more 8500 $ and the balance in the end of August was near 12500$. during that period they always talk to me or send me mails about signals, most of time i didn't listen to them. First of September i received a call from them to open an order and sell 6000 barrels of oil, they insist to open that trade because oil prices will decline, at the end of this day the price up by 1 $, the day after 1.5 $ and i lost everything in 24 hrs.
Sousou27,
Kuwait, Kuwait,
Jun 27, 2018,

I've been scammed by ufx online trading company, I lose all my funds on 2016
I have raised a complaint to their customers service to refund me but They didn't accept.

I'll be grateful if you assist me in this matter.
louitraderfrenchy,
Australia,
Jan 13, 2018,

Definitely don't trust UFX - Update

Hi, an update from my side is they processed my withdrawal of remaining funds of US $119 as I made it clear to account manager who I was assigned to work with that am not trading at UFX anymore after the account manager blew my account. It was an email I sent to account manager after submitting the withdrawal request from the platform. He did not respond to the email itself but had the withdrawal processed. I received the withdrawal on the 9th January 2018.

Instructions from Forum said we can complain to http://www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx . I submitted my complaint there on 13th January 2018.

Jan 6, 2018 - No Rating Well looks like I also got screwed creating an account at UFX. Only now reading the information here, I experienced exactly the same matter. I started not listening to what they were saying but they don't stop trying and got me to add more cash in and I started listening and do exactly what they told me to do with trades to take and contract size and use no SL. While my loss is only USD $4200 that got stopped out coz of equity going too low in just a few hours between 28/12/207 to 29/12/2017, am waiting for the rest of funds left on the account withdrawal request to be processed. No response as yet from account manager who gave me his trades recommendations and contract size that the account wiped . Will see if they have the decency to process USD $119 withdrawal funds left on account. They ain't convincing me to put more funds in account.
CaribbeanChic,
Trinidad and Tobago,
Nov 27, 2017,

don't trust UFX Markets

So I would like to know since most of us had our heart wrenching experience with UFXMarkets is there anything we can do about it? I lost about 11,000TTD which may seem like a small sum but it will take donkey years to be replaced. These people stopped calling for a while only after I said I had 50US remaining that I could trade... Since they were claiming to 'help me' to regain my lost.
What helped wiped me out was a trade in oil that I reluctantly took under advice of account manager Sophie Woods... You get soooo scared when you loose you start to loose sense, you can only be emotional and they take advantage. I don't now how they sleep at night. I reasoned hey, she is the expert, I just need to get out of this problem let me follow the advice...She said I can't tell you what to do as I don't know how much money you have but to not loose all your money I'd put in more if I had... I drove down the road like a 'loca' scared scared... took out more savings and guess what... the very next day I lost even that too.... account was $0. Every few months they call to try a new tactic on me but thank God I haven't budged...l say okay I will put money later and never do... they call and call and call
Nina Daniels,
Oct 19, 2017,

Stay away from them

Harassements calls from people who have absolutely no background in trading and who behave unprofessionally. Also they hang off if you ask to be removed from their service (as the call you with a hidden numbers that you cannot block), I literally got insulted over the phone while trying to opt out. This firm is purely nuisance and harassment, it should not exist.
Sourav Gaud,
Sep 24, 2017,

UFX are theives

I'm so sorry to hear all of you have also been scammed by UFX. I too have a similar experience. I started trading on my on my own merit at relatively small risk. I was spammed with many calls every day trying to encourage me to trade on “big events” and keep increasing my account. However I generally ignored them. I was then upgraded to a "VIP" account and assigned an account manager "Sean Dean". He phoned me regarding a trading opportunity which was much higher risk than anything I have traded on. The largest amount I had traded on my own was 200,000 however pressured me into trading with 2 million dollars. I was reluctant but he pressured me to take the trade stating I had enough margin to cover it which was 11000 dollars, claiming it was a once in a lifetime opportunity and it was totally safe. I stupidly listened, but it went significantly against me and lost my money. As the trade was going against me I tried many times to contact him but he didn't answer. I have attached my trading log to show my trading strategy and phone log to show he was on the phone to me when I entered the trade. From reading these reviews it seems a common tactic from UFX to rip of clients. I am whiling to do whatever it takes to make them pay for their disgusting actions. I will start by releasing a review every day on the UFX app informing any customer of this website so they can first hand see our stories. I also plan to complain to FCA and financial fraud action groups. I would like to sue them for what they have done, maybe we can do this as a group, we will be stronger together. If anyone has any other advice on how to deal with them I would really appreciated it, and am happy to join any group fighting against UFX.
parken,
Odense, Denmark,
Sep 5, 2017,

Stay away from UFX.com !

50 $ i maintenance comission after deposit, over 1% in withdrawal comission, you can't trust "Trading Specialist" Daniel Miller, their android app is not working properly, spreads are crazy high - well do I need to say more..... Stay away from them.
TheTradeLord83,
Aug 12, 2017,

Hi my name is David I registered with UFX in 2015 and I found from my experience there are brokers with this firm that do not have your best interest at heart.

so trade and select carefully , if you want to know more about UFX also look at the company RELIANTCO INVESTMENTS LTD based in Cyprus. and Central Markets based in London here is Central Markets contact number +44207 265 7900.

Also be aware of this trading firm Titan Capital Ltd based in Victoria Mahe, Seychelles very dodgy firm they are unregulated also.

TIP: Always check with the regulators 1st before engaging in any business.

Happy Trading.