UFX.com (UFXMarkets.com, UFXBank.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 11, 2018
SCAM

SCAM CONFIRMATION

November 2012:  There are now 3 guilty verdicts against this company in the FPA Traders Court.  The FPA recommends against dealing with this company.

The FPA now considers UFX Markets to be a scam.  This company is hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.  We recommend against opening accounts there.  If you have an account there, we recommend withdrawing all of your funds immediately.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

WARNING 2: UFX Bank claimed that they hired a black hat SEO company to do search engine optimization.  They blamed that company for leaving the fake reviews.  The FPA wonders what sort of broker would hire an organization like that and then allow a black hat organization to have direct access company servers.  The FPA wonders just how safe client data would be under those circumstances.

WARNING: This company has repeatedly submitted fake positive reviews for itself from their offices in Israel. They have now decided to leave fake customer testimonials in the FPA's forums. The FPA recommends the highest level of caution dealing with this company.

Click here to read more about UFX's fake reviews and forums posts.

Other websites related to this company include UFX.com, UFXBank.com, and UBinary.com

The default language is Chinese but English is available in the language button at the upper left corner.

UFX is a forex  broker. UFX offers the Mobile and MT4 trading currency platforms. UFX.com offers currency pairs, cryptocurrencies and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

UFX.com (UFXMarkets.com, UFXBank.com)

2011-0302011-03-24alaa.almalki vs. UFXBank.comguilty

Scam!

, Romania,
May 4, 2016,

I have had a real cool experience with UFX. I have traded with them for 4 months, used both their mobile and desktop app, enjoyed their crowd data and made some modest profits. When I asked to withdraw my profits, my account manager got disappointed and tried to persuade me to stay, but once I explained that I want to quit, the process went quickly.
Enmore, Australia,
Apr 18, 2016,

These people are very deternmined they just keep ringing over and over but in the end I believe they tricked me into giving them my account details they then took my money anyway they said its gone in ongoing fees they then bought gold and swiped the huge profit I made .I then lost half of even that in confusion after them swiping my profit, so I ve still got money there these people simply wont give me it back whats left look people shouldnt be into this anyway because even if you do do ok your encouraging something that makes someonelse far worse off what Im saying mis what if one gains the world but they lose their sole in doing it
, Canada,
Apr 6, 2016,

Ufx is the worst broker, they constantly call you and pressure you to make wreckless trades and deposit more money. I was fooled into opening huge trades that wrecked my account when I actually was making a good profit. Their account managers will traumitize you to no end. Stay far far away
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Feb 26, 2016,

They stole around 10000$ from me

See my story here:

British Colombia, Canada (Really UFX in Israel),
Feb 11, 2016,

I do not understand what it is that you are complaining about .
you guys have chosen to start up an account with them
and then you YOU lose your OWN money you cry about it .
I was trading with UFX from 2009 - 2013 I started with a $10,000 and ended up with a bit over $ 100,000.
I decided to close my account due to some health issues.

On August 2015 one Jacob Knight called me up to ask how i was and if I want to start trading again .
After about an hour conversation where he has explained to me all about their new risk management plan and the new platform they have launched on the first of this month ( he told me about it in advance ) I decided to deposit $ 20,000 and in 6 short months i made a profit of $ 80,150 with the help of Mr.Marks and Mike Junior .
So before you run off and cry about the s*** that is happening to you
please make sure that it is not your own GODDAMN FAULT.

A wonderful day to you all .
James R. Clark

Review Moderation Team Note: 4 Star Rating removed.

This review came from the same location used by UFX's client's complaint officer to post in the FPA's forums. There is also a forums account belonging to Jacob Knight (a UFX employee thanked in the review) accessed from the same location.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.

, Canada,
Feb 11, 2016,

Hi i just get wiped out my 7000$ what i found out is the the guy who represented him self as a "very skilled and experienced person who been in the field for 7 years which i can rely on" been trading with since a little more than 2 weeks asked me to start with 500$ then kept making a successful deals for $2 to $3 after that told me adding another 500$ will make the profit double so we get to $5 sometimes 10$ after a week of good little profit he opened a lost position for me and the loss get growing and in order to protect the fund to keep the money from being lost he recommended to add $3000 after doing so he suggested to open positions on Gold to sell 2 positions which i can see it's going up but he said as skilled trader the gold will reverse and go down i can see the gold never went down from 1145 goes to 1190, so now i'm in bigger loss after 2 days he called back ohhh!! the gold will be going down now we should take the opportunity and open another 3 positions which he convinced me again to do and after that he start eating while he was talking to me, in that moment i realized i'm screwed up and this guy he was never a professional, which means not skilled with such attitude, and we all know how people in financial institution should be like, then gold kept going up up 1210 almost lost the $4000 so i decided to put more money in order to save it and thinking as he said gold will go down after all this,
then by morning gold reached the 1250.00 and i have nothing in my balance except the 290$ that i collect on the three weeks, just to mention he got me open 6 lost positions with between $1500 and 600 each this guy want me to get on what he called a recovery plan to recover my money which i felt a his second attempt for drain me out and to looks he is attempting to recover my money and not just let think that they throw me a way after all this
Jan 16, 2016,

Dear Team,
I Opened trading account with UFX Account I lost 20000 doller please help me to get my money they are cheater. there is any legal action to get my money back please give advice.if I cant get my money my life will be in danger. I took all cash from my credit card please give me good advice to get cash return back to credit card
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates,
Nov 15, 2015,

i have many times treated by ufx.com i have been joined ufxmarkets.com since last one above years and total loss made around 25000 doller loss last so i have two compalaint to file against ufx and request you to read and take necessary action and any other trader will not trap again. 1st compalin is againstmr.moradh@ufx.com (moradh hamed)who is a personnel trading trainer who cheated me on aug 29 while i was trading i ask some help from him about the trade he was given a wrong information and told me the trade was safe and the fund was in safe mode i believe his words and the same day eve when i chek my account all the money from my account was lost as because of he misleaded my trade and i emailed him there was no reply. i lost almost 6000 doller in this trade. i have to clear all my debt with the bank and there is no other way as my salary is very littlle to cover up my expences.
my second complaind - on based this i complained to ufx about mr.ibrahim qasem called me he will help to recover this loss and offererd me to 50% of bonus on my deposit. so i decided to trade on safe mode only and on 2 nd oct i have deposited 2200 doller on the eve of non farm payroll data and i have traded and make profit of 1500 doller as because of i am not an experience trader i chose this date for safe trade and i withdraw full cash of 3700 doller because the ufx never support the trader ever on 5th of oct mr. ibrahim qasem called me and he offered the same as before what he told and forced me to pull back 3700 usd and with out my permission he took 1300 usd from my credit card and offer me “he will take the risk in the trade and will make the safe trade” as i don’t have internet access in every time and he offered the safe trade and all the trade was he done tru dealing room he was a small profit also and again and again he was trying to take money from my account and the credit card came over limit so i told him i don’t have more money to deposit and i want to withdraw cash on or before 15th oct
on oct 8 he opened 2 trade tru dealing room and one trade made 100 doller and other trade made me full loss of money and as i don’t have net access i don’t aware about this loss he called me on friday and ask to open deal and make 100 doller profit and he did not even told my loss in the account on saturday only i knew that all my money was lost as i knew he was trapped me again. coz he ask me to trade opposite direction while the gpb against nzd was falling he force me to buy gpb of 400,000. while he knew its very dangerous trade why he oppened this account i don’t know and i emailed him and ufx team there was no reply. from all my experience the team is asking to deposit more and more money one i told no cash available they will trap us and making the trader a heavy loss so i humply request to the honarable pls take necessary action against these type of malpractices so that the trader go safe.
Nov 14, 2015,

heart pain because of UFX

I opened an account with UFX in Sep 2013. started with $500.
but eveyday they called me and asked me to increase fund to 3000 so that i can be silver member or gold member (don't remember ).
they said i can get more services from them like daily email .
my account manager suggested me to trade this n that . but lost. so i decided not to listen him and start trading myself. then i got a few profit. then called me everyday and asked me to fund till $10,000 to be a VIP member. but i didn't . i traded by myself and one Wednesday night my fund become $10,000 . i was so happy and thinking to withdraw my capital (actually i fund trading account using my saving money for my wedding). my account manager called me and told me that i m VIP member now. he told me to buy more. i was too stupid and bought more . Unfortunately the stock i bought fell down to hell and i lost everything. my account balance became $3. my heart really pained. that's a bad experience that i will never forget in my whole life.
Nov 6, 2015,

I told them I worked with regulatory compliance before. So they found a neat way to cheat. And I thot I was smart enough to escape. They deliberately did not allow me to close loss making deals. They did not allow me to withdraw money. Beware of the guys who just TALK and TALK you into things. I lost hard earned money. Am in shambles. They should be taught a lesson.