UFX.com (UFXMarkets.com, UFXBank.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 13, 2018
SCAM

SCAM CONFIRMATION

November 2012:  There are now 3 guilty verdicts against this company in the FPA Traders Court.  The FPA recommends against dealing with this company.

The FPA now considers UFX Markets to be a scam.  This company is hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.  We recommend against opening accounts there.  If you have an account there, we recommend withdrawing all of your funds immediately.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

WARNING 2: UFX Bank claimed that they hired a black hat SEO company to do search engine optimization.  They blamed that company for leaving the fake reviews.  The FPA wonders what sort of broker would hire an organization like that and then allow a black hat organization to have direct access company servers.  The FPA wonders just how safe client data would be under those circumstances.

WARNING: This company has repeatedly submitted fake positive reviews for itself from their offices in Israel. They have now decided to leave fake customer testimonials in the FPA's forums. The FPA recommends the highest level of caution dealing with this company.

Click here to read more about UFX's fake reviews and forums posts.

Other websites related to this company include UFX.com, UFXBank.com, and UBinary.com

UFX is a forex  broker. UFX offers the Mobile and MT4 trading currency platforms. UFX.com offers currency pairs, cryptocurrencies and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

UFX.com (UFXMarkets.com, UFXBank.com)

Scam!

SOHAIL,
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates,
Nov 15, 2015,

i have many times treated by ufx.com i have been joined ufxmarkets.com since last one above years and total loss made around 25000 doller loss last so i have two compalaint to file against ufx and request you to read and take necessary action and any other trader will not trap again. 1st compalin is againstmr.moradh@ufx.com (moradh hamed)who is a personnel trading trainer who cheated me on aug 29 while i was trading i ask some help from him about the trade he was given a wrong information and told me the trade was safe and the fund was in safe mode i believe his words and the same day eve when i chek my account all the money from my account was lost as because of he misleaded my trade and i emailed him there was no reply. i lost almost 6000 doller in this trade. i have to clear all my debt with the bank and there is no other way as my salary is very littlle to cover up my expences.
my second complaind - on based this i complained to ufx about mr.ibrahim qasem called me he will help to recover this loss and offererd me to 50% of bonus on my deposit. so i decided to trade on safe mode only and on 2 nd oct i have deposited 2200 doller on the eve of non farm payroll data and i have traded and make profit of 1500 doller as because of i am not an experience trader i chose this date for safe trade and i withdraw full cash of 3700 doller because the ufx never support the trader ever on 5th of oct mr. ibrahim qasem called me and he offered the same as before what he told and forced me to pull back 3700 usd and with out my permission he took 1300 usd from my credit card and offer me “he will take the risk in the trade and will make the safe trade” as i don’t have internet access in every time and he offered the safe trade and all the trade was he done tru dealing room he was a small profit also and again and again he was trying to take money from my account and the credit card came over limit so i told him i don’t have more money to deposit and i want to withdraw cash on or before 15th oct
on oct 8 he opened 2 trade tru dealing room and one trade made 100 doller and other trade made me full loss of money and as i don’t have net access i don’t aware about this loss he called me on friday and ask to open deal and make 100 doller profit and he did not even told my loss in the account on saturday only i knew that all my money was lost as i knew he was trapped me again. coz he ask me to trade opposite direction while the gpb against nzd was falling he force me to buy gpb of 400,000. while he knew its very dangerous trade why he oppened this account i don’t know and i emailed him and ufx team there was no reply. from all my experience the team is asking to deposit more and more money one i told no cash available they will trap us and making the trader a heavy loss so i humply request to the honarable pls take necessary action against these type of malpractices so that the trader go safe.
Saw,
Nov 14, 2015,

heart pain because of UFX

I opened an account with UFX in Sep 2013. started with $500.
but eveyday they called me and asked me to increase fund to 3000 so that i can be silver member or gold member (don't remember ).
they said i can get more services from them like daily email .
my account manager suggested me to trade this n that . but lost. so i decided not to listen him and start trading myself. then i got a few profit. then called me everyday and asked me to fund till $10,000 to be a VIP member. but i didn't . i traded by myself and one Wednesday night my fund become $10,000 . i was so happy and thinking to withdraw my capital (actually i fund trading account using my saving money for my wedding). my account manager called me and told me that i m VIP member now. he told me to buy more. i was too stupid and bought more . Unfortunately the stock i bought fell down to hell and i lost everything. my account balance became $3. my heart really pained. that's a bad experience that i will never forget in my whole life.
naidu,
Nov 6, 2015,

I told them I worked with regulatory compliance before. So they found a neat way to cheat. And I thot I was smart enough to escape. They deliberately did not allow me to close loss making deals. They did not allow me to withdraw money. Beware of the guys who just TALK and TALK you into things. I lost hard earned money. Am in shambles. They should be taught a lesson.
vgasper,
SLO, Slovenia,
Oct 29, 2015,

On 15.JUL.2015 I was trading EUR/ CAD pair and I made 7571.36 USD profits. The same day I get email from their employee (VikyG@ufx.com), they deleted my profit (7571.36 USD), in connection to section 9.6 terms and conditions.

So they claim there was "NO QOUTE" on the market in the time of my trading.

NO QUOTE means I couldnt open deal, but I did, so they are wrong arnt they?!?!
Jane,
, Denmark,
Sep 30, 2015,

Same thing here. Being manipulated to have focus on oil. Suddenly all trades are closed automatically in my account (had enough money so not because i was traded out).
I had $5000 in my account.
Then AFTER i lost $3000 by that move of their hands, they just told me that its my own fault, because that is done automatically and i should have known that. And i can read about this somewhere on their page... omg!

No i should not have known that, since they have been busy getting me to buy/sell oil. But the just "forgot" to tell me it will close automatically some days after. They never told me anything about any contracts closing etc. How can any new trader know this?
And.. they KNEW that i did NOT know that - and thats why they want me to focus on oil - so i could loose my money.
Maybe they was hoping for me to put even more money after this scam.

After my complaint - was in shock after this - the only words they wrote back was:
"OIL has an international contract from the 18 to the 18 of every month trades are closed automatically".

NO ONE called me - wrote me - or ANYTHING to give me this information before AFTER it happened.
And they ONLY gave me this info because i ASKED what happened.

So very short: They abuse and manipulate "newbies" until they loose all their savings. And they dont feel bad about at all.
And they do it by the phone, so if you do NOT record your conversations, you do not have any prove..
So remember to record all your converssations with them!

chaudry mazhar hussain ,
Reading , United Kingdom,
Sep 28, 2015,

open an account pushed in to put more money while not making profits on the current ones in the account, My Account manager was very hlepful and informative and as every body is talking they make you some profits first and win the trust and when you reach on the point you will add and that is what i did and my account was one day on $1932.00 and problem start when i had to withdraw some money for an urgent pay out and till now they did not transfer the money in my account which they are saying will take upto 10 days and now my account is saying on $32.00 which when i asked the guy said you have lost it in a trade and he also says i called you and you could have save it if i would have pick up that phone call. and i think they are a scam because they way they deal with your money and you and i am seriously thinking to take them to the court and not letting them get away with it.
suresh,
bangalore, India,
Sep 16, 2015,

i have a very bad experience with this company. they are cheated me with my hard earning money and profit. they do not disclose their office address. be away from this broker otherwise you will loss your hard earning money.
Elisee Niyitegeka,
Kigali, Rwanda,
Aug 14, 2015,

This Company steal my profits about $900 from $50 they gave me after verification of my phone.
I have fulfilled all conditions stated in their T.O.S
But they started with forcing me to deposit at-least $500 instead of reminding me that I have fulfilled their T.O.S for withdrawal of any amount I should need.

Now my account is empty as they steal all profits
AHMAD,
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 4, 2015,

We have entered 1000 with a $ Malbut and that increased to $ 1,000 within three days I was asked EA Account Manager account increase pushed total of $ 12,000 to $ 14,000 became
Account manager asked me after my earnings increased during the two weeks to (US $ 6,000 profit only) to the capital increase because there is a deal on gold comes every five years, lifted up my account balance to $ 23,000
But he did not send me to a deal, but gold to $ million-pound deal size = 10 lot but as soon as the market has changed from a profit to a loss and the market moves very quickly
Called me and asked capital increase to protect it and the market will return to normal have brought $ 5,000 but does not benefit the more introduced whenever lost
Again request a capital increase, but I did not have money ... I lost within two days of entering the pound dollar deal amount of $ 28,000
God does not help you Issam student (Palestinian nationality) does not reconcile your company and, God willing Tdfoha on your health
I learned later that this Israeli company and they use the platform fake and manipulated by it to convince the client loss
Advice about got away
Mohamed ,
, Saudi Arabia,
Jul 11, 2015,

I have transferred my all money in the wallet 8927 $ to my bank account .Tamer Abbas my account manager refused money transfer and forced me to return money back to the wallet then log me in a losing deals to lose all my money except 692 I have transferred in the same day as I already lost my all money.I sent first mail to customer support at 13 April 2015. After many times of contact Ibrahim Qasem called me to resolve this situation that I must send any value of money and he will increase it to one and half of this value and I accepted as I want to return back my money .I sent 5332 $ and company supposed to send me 7998 $.Company sent 4300 $ and till now I didn't receive the rest of the money .I lost 9957 $ till now without any rules without any justice.I want all my lost money and complete investigation for this situation.