UFX.com (UFXMarkets.com, UFXBank.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 11, 2018
SCAM

SCAM CONFIRMATION

November 2012:  There are now 3 guilty verdicts against this company in the FPA Traders Court.  The FPA recommends against dealing with this company.

The FPA now considers UFX Markets to be a scam.  This company is hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.  We recommend against opening accounts there.  If you have an account there, we recommend withdrawing all of your funds immediately.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

WARNING 2: UFX Bank claimed that they hired a black hat SEO company to do search engine optimization.  They blamed that company for leaving the fake reviews.  The FPA wonders what sort of broker would hire an organization like that and then allow a black hat organization to have direct access company servers.  The FPA wonders just how safe client data would be under those circumstances.

WARNING: This company has repeatedly submitted fake positive reviews for itself from their offices in Israel. They have now decided to leave fake customer testimonials in the FPA's forums. The FPA recommends the highest level of caution dealing with this company.

Click here to read more about UFX's fake reviews and forums posts.

Other websites related to this company include UFX.com, UFXBank.com, and UBinary.com

The default language is Chinese but English is available in the language button at the upper left corner.

UFX is a forex  broker. UFX offers the Mobile and MT4 trading currency platforms. UFX.com offers currency pairs, cryptocurrencies and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

UFX.com (UFXMarkets.com, UFXBank.com)

2011-0302011-03-24alaa.almalki vs. UFXBank.comguilty

Scam!

SLO, Slovenia,
Oct 29, 2015,

On 15.JUL.2015 I was trading EUR/ CAD pair and I made 7571.36 USD profits. The same day I get email from their employee (VikyG@ufx.com), they deleted my profit (7571.36 USD), in connection to section 9.6 terms and conditions.

So they claim there was "NO QOUTE" on the market in the time of my trading.

NO QUOTE means I couldnt open deal, but I did, so they are wrong arnt they?!?!
, Denmark,
Sep 30, 2015,

Same thing here. Being manipulated to have focus on oil. Suddenly all trades are closed automatically in my account (had enough money so not because i was traded out).
I had $5000 in my account.
Then AFTER i lost $3000 by that move of their hands, they just told me that its my own fault, because that is done automatically and i should have known that. And i can read about this somewhere on their page... omg!

No i should not have known that, since they have been busy getting me to buy/sell oil. But the just "forgot" to tell me it will close automatically some days after. They never told me anything about any contracts closing etc. How can any new trader know this?
And.. they KNEW that i did NOT know that - and thats why they want me to focus on oil - so i could loose my money.
Maybe they was hoping for me to put even more money after this scam.

After my complaint - was in shock after this - the only words they wrote back was:
"OIL has an international contract from the 18 to the 18 of every month trades are closed automatically".

NO ONE called me - wrote me - or ANYTHING to give me this information before AFTER it happened.
And they ONLY gave me this info because i ASKED what happened.

So very short: They abuse and manipulate "newbies" until they loose all their savings. And they dont feel bad about at all.
And they do it by the phone, so if you do NOT record your conversations, you do not have any prove..
So remember to record all your converssations with them!

Reading , United Kingdom,
Sep 28, 2015,

open an account pushed in to put more money while not making profits on the current ones in the account, My Account manager was very hlepful and informative and as every body is talking they make you some profits first and win the trust and when you reach on the point you will add and that is what i did and my account was one day on $1932.00 and problem start when i had to withdraw some money for an urgent pay out and till now they did not transfer the money in my account which they are saying will take upto 10 days and now my account is saying on $32.00 which when i asked the guy said you have lost it in a trade and he also says i called you and you could have save it if i would have pick up that phone call. and i think they are a scam because they way they deal with your money and you and i am seriously thinking to take them to the court and not letting them get away with it.
bangalore, India,
Sep 16, 2015,

i have a very bad experience with this company. they are cheated me with my hard earning money and profit. they do not disclose their office address. be away from this broker otherwise you will loss your hard earning money.
Kigali, Rwanda,
Aug 14, 2015,

This Company steal my profits about $900 from $50 they gave me after verification of my phone.
I have fulfilled all conditions stated in their T.O.S
But they started with forcing me to deposit at-least $500 instead of reminding me that I have fulfilled their T.O.S for withdrawal of any amount I should need.

Now my account is empty as they steal all profits
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 4, 2015,

We have entered 1000 with a $ Malbut and that increased to $ 1,000 within three days I was asked EA Account Manager account increase pushed total of $ 12,000 to $ 14,000 became
Account manager asked me after my earnings increased during the two weeks to (US $ 6,000 profit only) to the capital increase because there is a deal on gold comes every five years, lifted up my account balance to $ 23,000
But he did not send me to a deal, but gold to $ million-pound deal size = 10 lot but as soon as the market has changed from a profit to a loss and the market moves very quickly
Called me and asked capital increase to protect it and the market will return to normal have brought $ 5,000 but does not benefit the more introduced whenever lost
Again request a capital increase, but I did not have money ... I lost within two days of entering the pound dollar deal amount of $ 28,000
God does not help you Issam student (Palestinian nationality) does not reconcile your company and, God willing Tdfoha on your health
I learned later that this Israeli company and they use the platform fake and manipulated by it to convince the client loss
Advice about got away
, Saudi Arabia,
Jul 11, 2015,

I have transferred my all money in the wallet 8927 $ to my bank account .Tamer Abbas my account manager refused money transfer and forced me to return money back to the wallet then log me in a losing deals to lose all my money except 692 I have transferred in the same day as I already lost my all money.I sent first mail to customer support at 13 April 2015. After many times of contact Ibrahim Qasem called me to resolve this situation that I must send any value of money and he will increase it to one and half of this value and I accepted as I want to return back my money .I sent 5332 $ and company supposed to send me 7998 $.Company sent 4300 $ and till now I didn't receive the rest of the money .I lost 9957 $ till now without any rules without any justice.I want all my lost money and complete investigation for this situation.
Jun 27, 2015,

WHY NO TO UFX
Because I have been their customer and EXTREMELY dissatisfied with their way of account management as well trading tips and hints. They tell you “Dow Jones” is about to “drop” for an unprecedented amount of points in its history and if you don’t put all your money in this deal now you will regret forever and it is just about to happen NOW.
They even told me to call my father (although he is dead in last 2 years) and ask money for a short period of time because I was going to make money and give this money back with their tips anyway.
Their account managers are more like bad actors and they call you everyday to run through a little bit supposedly "market update" but more than anything else all they want is to ask you how much more money you can inject to them so you can make a great business deal and fat profits. They tell you it is to their best interest to make sure you make money for a long period of time otherwise you will be out, but this is absolutely a big fat lie because they make their money for your every single trade no matter you lose or win anyway. They pretend to be feeling so excited that once in a life time opportunity is about to happen and you are about to miss that out. To achieve this they raise their voice almost screaming at you and ask “do you want to do $50, $500, or $50,000 it is all upto you.” We all know that sort of bs so with one simple word they are not account managers but bs artists acting like that. At the background I always heard another UFX "account manager" talking loudly like that with another victim.
Another reason why an absolute no to UFX is that, they constantly monitor when you are trying to make a deposit say with a CC and if that transaction fails for any reason, their very “helpful” accounting team straight away call you if you need their help, will you allow them to retry on their side one more time which may work. When this first happened to me I already knew that these guys are so hungry for any $s and they do their utmost best only to take your money in their DANGER zone. On the other hand if you want to take your money out they may try to make you change your mind and more and more offers they cast at you like you going to be their VIP customer although the min investment amount for VIP clients is $50k but they don’t mind doing this for you one off because they love you so much etc etc etc which never ends.
I only write this review since I have lost significant amount of money just because of their brain wash and I just want to protect a few others from falling into the same pitfall. Just simply be careful and if you give your hands you cant take yr arms back from UFX.
Herfordshire, United Kingdom,
Jun 4, 2015,

I left first review on this site and at the same time I sent an email to John Andrews, I had a response almost immediately for my email from John at UFX and reassured me that my account is not being neglected and taken my inputs. Mr. John Andrews from Customer support team has been in touch with me and currently helping on my case. It may be wise to establish contact with appropriate people at UFX first and see if they respond and help. which proved in my case. Good luck :)

2015-05-26 1Star This is absolutely bad and please don't sign up to UFX. Even if you do, be very strict with your decisions. Make sure you make decisions for yourself not the trade trainer !!! Don't let them force you. I would be making a formal complaint and create a forum to gather the evidences from Victims, so that appropriate action will be taken.
, Bulgaria,
Jun 3, 2015,

I wanted to close my account with UFX and withdraw all my money. However, according to them it turns out it's impossible to withdraw my funds, since they are slightly less than 70 USD, which appears to be the minimum withdrawal amount. They refused to take the time and review my case, since I was not happy with their replies. Worst customer service and company policy ever! Do not put your money in this broker, unless you want to kiss them good bye!