UFX.com (UFXMarkets.com, UFXBank.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 13, 2018
SCAM

SCAM CONFIRMATION

November 2012:  There are now 3 guilty verdicts against this company in the FPA Traders Court.  The FPA recommends against dealing with this company.

The FPA now considers UFX Markets to be a scam.  This company is hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.  We recommend against opening accounts there.  If you have an account there, we recommend withdrawing all of your funds immediately.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

WARNING 2: UFX Bank claimed that they hired a black hat SEO company to do search engine optimization.  They blamed that company for leaving the fake reviews.  The FPA wonders what sort of broker would hire an organization like that and then allow a black hat organization to have direct access company servers.  The FPA wonders just how safe client data would be under those circumstances.

WARNING: This company has repeatedly submitted fake positive reviews for itself from their offices in Israel. They have now decided to leave fake customer testimonials in the FPA's forums. The FPA recommends the highest level of caution dealing with this company.

Click here to read more about UFX's fake reviews and forums posts.

Other websites related to this company include UFX.com, UFXBank.com, and UBinary.com

UFX is a forex  broker. UFX offers the Mobile and MT4 trading currency platforms. UFX.com offers currency pairs, cryptocurrencies and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

UFX.com (UFXMarkets.com, UFXBank.com)

FArmosh,
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Sep 12, 2018,

UFX scam

On Sunday 27/05/2018 I received a phone call from UFX representatives Nabil and offered me $500 as bonus if I sign up and deposit $500 so I signed up to UFX.com, Once my account was set-up, I made my first $500 USD deposit via credit card, and almost immediately i received a phone call from UFX consultant Mohammed Alghobari and told me I should deposit at least $5000 USD to start trading if I wanted to make money, so I told him that I don’t have the money now and I’m not trained to trade Then he said i am your account manager and he would call me after I download a software on my laptop and he would teach me about their trading software, and basic trading information.

After a few long calls with him he convinced me to increase my deposit to $7000 USD and we will only make low-risk trades and maximize my profits up to $50000 and I have told him that I am only interested in low risk trading, and he said no problem. Couple of days later he made me open oil trade and I was making profit but on the 19/06/18 I lost most of my money because of the trade close down time and I got really annoyed, next day said I apologies for this and I forgot to mention to you the market closes on the 18th of every month, so I complaint to UFX and never received a reply. Since then He Would call a few times a day and suggest opening large trades on Gold, Oil etc but I wasn’t interested at all and tried to withdraw my money but they blocked my account for couple of days until the consultant came back from days off and said that I can’t withdraw money until he authorise it so he refunded the money from credit card but not my profit as I need to fill a form and open a bank account otherwise I’ll have to pay %20 tax. So I was stuck and had no choice but stay with them and convinced me to trade again.
After a few weeks of trading, my account was up around $12,000 USD. So I said to him refund my deposit and I only want to trade with profit but he said your money is safe and we are trading with the profit only but when I checked my account I said to him that the money isn’t there so after a few phone calls with him he agreed to transferee the money back to my credit card, once again not the profit and he convinced me to put money in to my account in order to have more benefit such as withdrawing money when I ever want and make more money more profit and to stabilize my account as my account is basic and not platinum, also for some strange reason while deals are open or closed I was getting messages to put money into my account as my balance is low which it wasn’t ( I have evidence to back everything I said) so once I told him again after what I read about them online that I want to close the account so he was angry with me and said I’ll make you rich don’t lose this chance this is for my benefit and if leave he’s not bothered as he has other clients with more money than me and he blocked my account, 3 days later he phoned me like nothing has happened and said give me a chance and I promise you you’ll make $50000 by the end of August 2018 I agreed on one condition As long as I don’t loose my capital he said your capital is safe trust me let’s make a big deal but I said NO I want my money first he said I transferred it and you’ll receive it in 1 week. On the 19 of July he withdraws money from my credit card without my authorisation and claiming it’s a mistake as my trade account was low despite the fact that I have no trades open and I have $12000 in balance so he said we will keep it to show head office that you deserve professional account but I must change my account immediately to professional account in order to get all my deposit so he send me on Whatsapp what to write in the form and what I should write in the forms, after reading the forms I told him that Im not legible for this he said do what I tell you otherwise I cant give you the money so I did and I have evidence of everything. What he was saying doesn’t make sense to me or my wife as we were listening both of us so after submitting the application he said to me now they will send you email requesting supporting documents and you must ignore them because they only do it for the regulators to protect themselves after couple of days Monday 20/08/18 he rang me saying we have to make this deal now the Gold in a very big down move and should be going down $30 and it would be perfectly Safe to open up Gold trade to maximize my profits, when previously I was only told to open less on gold trades. I was quite skeptical of his advice, but he kept telling me to trust him, I asked him to do it from his end as I was out and replied that his computer is frozen and I should do it from my end so i opened the trade and said don’t close it if its up $10000 or down $10000 leave it as its, and hung up.

2 hours later I got a notification on my phone telling me my UFX account equity was low, and I saw that these trades were now in negative and quickly draining my account, due to the massive trade size. About an hour later my Equity was at $0 and all my trades were automatically closed, basically wiping out my account. On that day the gold went up almost $10 dollars up not $30 down as he said.

I believe it is UFX’s sole intent, to deplete their client’s funds by building up their trust, and then getting them to open big trades like this, or by any other means possible.

How can they take money from my account without my authorisation and say it’s my profit??? This guy Mohammed Alghobari is very Dangerous, scammer and crafty also I am not the only victim this company should be close down.
Mohamed Abdelrahman,
Hessen, Germany,
Sep 10, 2018,

I have proves and don’t find where to attach them

My name is Mohamed Abdelrahman living in Germany. On Tuesday 28.08.2018 I have received a call from UFX http://www.ufx.com/ the man was so polite so I could not hang the phone because I was so busy and preparing for an appointment so he requested me just to apply and download their App and just transfer 450 US$. I don’t know how I did that and the last procedure was to upload my personal information such ID, MasterCard and any bill. I felt something fishy so I haven’t uploaded all he requested then when I finished my appointment I sent him an email it was in Arabic because they were talking with and sending Arabian mails so I told him I don’t want to go threw that anymore please return my money back. He start to shout and saying a very bad words then he transferred me to a lady and she was talking in a very sexy way just she thought that could attract me. She requested me to open any deal and then I can get my money back when I saw her and the other man trying to force me to open any deal I knew that in this was I am going to lose my money forever so I haven’t did what they need. They started to call me daily from other contact numbers that they just need me to complete my profile and to open any deal. I was always rejecting that then the lady she told me that could make for me an international problems and could drove me to international courts against financial crimes. I start to laugh replying her that I haven’t did anything wrong and if that would drove me to such things I am accepting that but return my money then they stopped calling me. When I try to withdraw my money it could not accept that because my profile is not completed and I am afraid to complete my profile because they are insisting me to complete my profile.
Here is the numbers and the emails they use to contact me from
‭030 30808962‬
‭00 44 330 390 3204‬
‭+49 345 21973030‬
‭+44 330 390 3200‬
And here is the emails they contact me from
Karen Naser
karemn@ufx.com

Maher Mansoori
maherm@ufx.com

Nadia Ali
nadia.ali@ufx.com

RAWAN Asali
rawana@ufx.com

RAWAN Asali she has threats me by the Interpol and international financial crimes Karen Naser was the one who start to say a very bad and nasty words and really I am in need for ur help please. Thanks a lot for your co-operative and really those people must be arrested in anyhow.
I have proves and don’t find where to attach them

Sep 9, 2018 - No Rating Hello,
I have been fraud by UFX by 450$ and don’t know what shall I do. I have found lots of other people has been frauds also by the same Bank UFX and they advised me to contact FPA. I am really in need of my money and I really hope to return them. I really hope to be helped by you.
Thanks a lot
HERE ARE THE NUMBERS THEY CALLED FROM
030 30808962
0044 330 390 3204
0049 345 219 73030
0044 330 390 3200
www.ufx.com
please guide me what shall i do??
janjoun69,
Lebanon,
Jul 18, 2018,

Don't trust UFX

UFX BIG SCAMMER
Hi. i opened with them an account in June 2016 and deposit 500 $. Each day they talk to me to raise the capital to make more profit, at the end the total of my deposit was 4000 $, i make a profit, all alone, more 8500 $ and the balance in the end of August was near 12500$. during that period they always talk to me or send me mails about signals, most of time i didn't listen to them. First of September i received a call from them to open an order and sell 6000 barrels of oil, they insist to open that trade because oil prices will decline, at the end of this day the price up by 1 $, the day after 1.5 $ and i lost everything in 24 hrs.
Sousou27,
Kuwait, Kuwait,
Jun 27, 2018,

I've been scammed by ufx online trading company, I lose all my funds on 2016
I have raised a complaint to their customers service to refund me but They didn't accept.

I'll be grateful if you assist me in this matter.
louitraderfrenchy,
Australia,
Jan 13, 2018,

Definitely don't trust UFX - Update

Hi, an update from my side is they processed my withdrawal of remaining funds of US $119 as I made it clear to account manager who I was assigned to work with that am not trading at UFX anymore after the account manager blew my account. It was an email I sent to account manager after submitting the withdrawal request from the platform. He did not respond to the email itself but had the withdrawal processed. I received the withdrawal on the 9th January 2018.

Instructions from Forum said we can complain to http://www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx . I submitted my complaint there on 13th January 2018.

Jan 6, 2018 - No Rating Well looks like I also got screwed creating an account at UFX. Only now reading the information here, I experienced exactly the same matter. I started not listening to what they were saying but they don't stop trying and got me to add more cash in and I started listening and do exactly what they told me to do with trades to take and contract size and use no SL. While my loss is only USD $4200 that got stopped out coz of equity going too low in just a few hours between 28/12/207 to 29/12/2017, am waiting for the rest of funds left on the account withdrawal request to be processed. No response as yet from account manager who gave me his trades recommendations and contract size that the account wiped . Will see if they have the decency to process USD $119 withdrawal funds left on account. They ain't convincing me to put more funds in account.
CaribbeanChic,
Trinidad and Tobago,
Nov 27, 2017,

don't trust UFX Markets

So I would like to know since most of us had our heart wrenching experience with UFXMarkets is there anything we can do about it? I lost about 11,000TTD which may seem like a small sum but it will take donkey years to be replaced. These people stopped calling for a while only after I said I had 50US remaining that I could trade... Since they were claiming to 'help me' to regain my lost.
What helped wiped me out was a trade in oil that I reluctantly took under advice of account manager Sophie Woods... You get soooo scared when you loose you start to loose sense, you can only be emotional and they take advantage. I don't now how they sleep at night. I reasoned hey, she is the expert, I just need to get out of this problem let me follow the advice...She said I can't tell you what to do as I don't know how much money you have but to not loose all your money I'd put in more if I had... I drove down the road like a 'loca' scared scared... took out more savings and guess what... the very next day I lost even that too.... account was $0. Every few months they call to try a new tactic on me but thank God I haven't budged...l say okay I will put money later and never do... they call and call and call
Nina Daniels,
Oct 19, 2017,

Stay away from them

Harassements calls from people who have absolutely no background in trading and who behave unprofessionally. Also they hang off if you ask to be removed from their service (as the call you with a hidden numbers that you cannot block), I literally got insulted over the phone while trying to opt out. This firm is purely nuisance and harassment, it should not exist.
Sourav Gaud,
Sep 24, 2017,

UFX are theives

I'm so sorry to hear all of you have also been scammed by UFX. I too have a similar experience. I started trading on my on my own merit at relatively small risk. I was spammed with many calls every day trying to encourage me to trade on “big events” and keep increasing my account. However I generally ignored them. I was then upgraded to a "VIP" account and assigned an account manager "Sean Dean". He phoned me regarding a trading opportunity which was much higher risk than anything I have traded on. The largest amount I had traded on my own was 200,000 however pressured me into trading with 2 million dollars. I was reluctant but he pressured me to take the trade stating I had enough margin to cover it which was 11000 dollars, claiming it was a once in a lifetime opportunity and it was totally safe. I stupidly listened, but it went significantly against me and lost my money. As the trade was going against me I tried many times to contact him but he didn't answer. I have attached my trading log to show my trading strategy and phone log to show he was on the phone to me when I entered the trade. From reading these reviews it seems a common tactic from UFX to rip of clients. I am whiling to do whatever it takes to make them pay for their disgusting actions. I will start by releasing a review every day on the UFX app informing any customer of this website so they can first hand see our stories. I also plan to complain to FCA and financial fraud action groups. I would like to sue them for what they have done, maybe we can do this as a group, we will be stronger together. If anyone has any other advice on how to deal with them I would really appreciated it, and am happy to join any group fighting against UFX.
parken,
Odense, Denmark,
Sep 5, 2017,

Stay away from UFX.com !

50 $ i maintenance comission after deposit, over 1% in withdrawal comission, you can't trust "Trading Specialist" Daniel Miller, their android app is not working properly, spreads are crazy high - well do I need to say more..... Stay away from them.
TheTradeLord83,
Aug 12, 2017,

Hi my name is David I registered with UFX in 2015 and I found from my experience there are brokers with this firm that do not have your best interest at heart.

so trade and select carefully , if you want to know more about UFX also look at the company RELIANTCO INVESTMENTS LTD based in Cyprus. and Central Markets based in London here is Central Markets contact number +44207 265 7900.

Also be aware of this trading firm Titan Capital Ltd based in Victoria Mahe, Seychelles very dodgy firm they are unregulated also.

TIP: Always check with the regulators 1st before engaging in any business.

Happy Trading.
Axe_UFX_Scam,
Jul 22, 2017,

UFX.com the biggest con

5th May 2017, I contacted by Andy Geller from UFX.com in emails with London business address and phone number: +44.208.1500778 Ext. 1429, 1 Poultry, London, EC2R 8JR —— I later checked this business building, UFX.com is NOT in the building. And I found out that UFX uses this business address in Singapore and Dubai to misled people that they’re dealing with a trading company in London!

9th May 2017, Julian Williams, UFX trainer contact me. He gave me some good deal to start, then persuaded me to add 2000usd to trade. Then he phoned again and give me some really bad advise cause me loss $1278.05usd in total. I complaint about him. I continued to trade by myself to try to recover the loss.

26th May 2017, Lloyd Richard, second UFX Trading Specialist assigned to me. He phoned to have a “chat” and he spin and twist lure me into the conversation about cars and assets and background, yeah this is when he determined how much he would scam me. With his bad advise, Lloyd Richard cause me lost further $1587usd.

On the 12th June, I was contacted by a new UFX trainer Sean Dean in whatsapp, emails, phone calls and TeamViewer, and he shown me some charts and misled me that Crude oil will go up, now the time to BUY Crude oil. He said with everything happening in Saudi will put the oil price up. Yeah Sean Dean actually used TeamViewer and pressurised me to double click on the contract and type in 10,000 contract. As soon as the contract 10,000 opened in BUY as he suggested, with no chance to close the position whatsoever, the position went to -$4000usd. (The position opened at 46.61).

Sean Dean also misled me that in minutes I can get the profit $10,000usd. In my mind I thought - all I wanted was to recover the money took away by the previous trainer Lloyd Richard, but now this Oil position already -$6000usd in no time.

Sean Dean phoned again said if I don’t put in more money then the Oil position will close and I will loose everything. While I was in panic and scared, Sean Dean added my Mastercard to my trading account and I forced to add fund $12,000usd or I loose everything. Sean Dean said this extra money I put in I can take it back, many of his clients take back their extra money and forget about ever put it in! By then my trade account already $20,075.57usd but it still in minus equity.

On the 13th June, I wanted to close the Oil position with loss, but Sean Dean phoned again to re-ensure me that the Oil price will go up and I will bring home life changing money very soon. But the position got worse and dropped to -$11,000usd.

On the 14th June, morning I actually whatsapp ask Sean Dean if the Oil price will continue to go down but he text back and phoned me right away to re-ensure me that the Oil price will go up and I will bring home life changing money very soon because Saudi try to put the Oil price up to $60usd.
But in the afternoon the same day, Sean Dean phoned again demand me to put more money or I loose everything! My trade account was -$18,000usd then! And UFX alert beep on my phone demand another 8000usd to keep my oil position open??!!! The Oil position then closed took away my $19,800usd!
The next day Sean Dean continued to harass me with phone calls, whatsapp text and emails Bitcoins charts try to persude me to sell my car and assets to continue trading! What a cold hearted evil.

My Crude Oil position opened at 46.61 but I later go back to check again - the 12th June, Crude oil high 46.56, low 46.38. Sean Dean actually manipulate the opening price to 46.61 make it harder for me to get profit. Yeah, I actually witness some fast adjustment right after the Oil BUY position opened on the 12th June. The entire software programme UFX trading platform is a scam, it controlled by UFX and the scammer like Sean Dean.

The trading platform software and programme itself actually a clear evidence that UFX and its scammers controlled and manipulate to scam people’s money.

Yeah, Sean Dean planned a final UFX Kiss of Death trade.
ALL I WANTED WAS TO RECOVER THE MONEY SCAM AWAY BY LLOYD RICHARD AND JULIAN WILLIAMS BUT YOU SCAM ME FURTHER AND CREATED A LIFE CHANGING DEBT!

I contacted UFX customer service and Molly Allen replied with an email full with LIES and offered me $500 to continue trading. What an insult!

I am going to tell my experience and translate into other languages to warn people around the world about UFX scam.

Jun 19, 2017 - 1 Star ufx promised me i can get 10,000usd profit in minutes but in minutes it went to -4000 and force me to add more fund to 20,000usd. and then he took away my 19,800usd! the next morning he continue want me to invest more. 2 different trading specialist work together they know i have a car and house and he want me to sell my house to fund trading. This is a crime. please we all make complain bring them to justice. https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/splash.aspx?
Mira11,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Jul 18, 2017,

I need help

I trade with UFX from three months Ago they made loose all my money the broker opened a high risk positions and he was confirming and assuring that it's not risky and he knows what he's doing and after he lost all what I have he told I was helping you simply like that.

After I sent many emails to his company which I'm not sure now what kind of company it is, someone called me from UFX and told me we received your email and I would like to listen the whole story and how the broker play with your money to help you
I told him, then he said ok I'll help you to return your money, I said ok how?
He told I'll send 2000$ to your account and you have to transfer this money to another bank account in Saudi Arabia then we can open a private account for you and I'll trade on behalf of you, ok fine after 10 minutes I received message from UFX that money transferred to my account, then after two days I received the money the same man called me and sent me by whatsapp the account # and the company name and he asked me to draw the money and do the transfer through a money exchange store I did it and I transferred the money to the account he sent then he told send the transfer receipt I sent it to him by WhatsApp
After half an hour I received message again from UFX transferring 5000$ to my account I got surprised and scarred i felt that those people trying to use me, I sent him message I received money transfer message what is this he called you'll do the same things we have to pay fees for the wallet we'll open for you and everything should look legal we can't send this money from our account you have to transfer this money, I asked him but why to Saudi Arabia and how I can trust you how I'll know to whom this money is going maybe it's for supplying terrorist how I can trust you he start convincing do I look like that I'm trying to help you and return what you lost we're a big company we don't do this kind of work, he convinced me again all what I wanted to return what I lost because that money was all what I have, he told transfer 4500$ and take 500 for you because I know you need money I said really thank you, you made me loose 45000$ and now you're giving me 500 he said no this just a start you'll receive all the money you lost trust me
I had no other choice, he sent another bank account in Saudi Arabia I transferred the money, the same things after 15 minutes I received message money transfer from UFX 8000$ I sent immediately message that I'm not going to transfer this money at all and I asked the man to stop calling me but he called and he tried to convince but this time I'll not do

I need your help those people are really scary
Abdelkarim,
May 1, 2017,

UFX : where the trading makes trouble( disturb)

Ufx : where the trading makes trouble( disturb)
I am one victim of ufx lies and scams. The adviser Salmane Rajab burns my account in one transaction, more than 12000$ loss (he buys 5000 position oil, my package does not support this amount !?, he did not make any stop loss or protection) and this contradicts the UFX slogan: ( UFX is committed to creating the most comfortable trading environment along with the best trading conditions).!?!?
He refuses to explain the causes of the loss with no responsibility and recognition of the error and also contrary to UFX stated principles :(But be sure that your personal trainer will not leave you once you have successfully used the platform. We believe that constant support opens new doors for you, answers all your questions at any time, and with what degree of experience you have gained.) !?
I call many time the first adviser Hassan Omari and send many Emails, many calls but no feed back or answer!??
I send Email to complaint service, also no feed back or answer!?
This is the reality of UFX, the real face of UFX, do not take chance to invest with this company and stand away from this company, Salmane Rajab and Hassane Omari.
Suhaila Kalantar ,
Dubai , United Arab Emirates,
Mar 30, 2017,

Scammed me for 200000$

Scam
I found this company advertising on twitter, im living in Dubai i contacted them then they started to contact me to open a small account , i opened a small account for almost 3000$ lost then they told me send again so we can recover , i send again 16k , then 75k then 65k the total was almost 130k $ , all the time someone calls me, he tells me all the trades i should do, i executed all the trades he gave me AND ALL OF THEM WAS JUST LOSSES, sure because they are market maker , they told me now we are in a bad posetion and you wil get Margin call soon, for that you have to send at least 50k , i sent them 52k$ , all the money i sent some was with credit card and some was with Wire transfer, to there bank account in Nour bank in Dubai, after i sent all the money i found someone online he warned me from them, and told me to close all the positions i have and withdraw the rest of the money, i closed all i still had 98750$ on my account , i sent a withdraw request the same guy i was dealing with and gave me the trades , told me we will not send you anything you have to trade with this money other wise you lost the money, i told them i need the money and i dont want to trade ... so what they did , they told me if you take only one trade now on this account we will give you all the money back :::i took another trade and the 98750$ disappeared from there platform !!!!! not just that ... they kept calling me telling me sell your real estate and send us 120k to cover you all the losses ... this company is simply A MAFIA ... they have to be closed everywhere where they have there license ...when a clients from the gulf area opens there website, you dont see all the license you only vanuatu !!! when you open it from europe you see that they are licensed from CYSEC ..another thing with CYSEC, do you want to tell me they nevery heared about all thiere scams all the time ..and they still leave them open cheating others !!!

Please i want someone to help me, these people are scamming the people for millions every month
azar,
dubai, United Arab Emirates,
Mar 22, 2017,

ever seen wolves of wall street? ufx does that !!

their account manager forces you to deposit more but apart from that what makes this broker a worst is their servers go down often on web based platforms so you wont be able to close the trades!! i lost 1800$ which could have been a 100$ profit trade but because of not closing i lost all my money !!their server went down and they blamed on me even after saying that their website showed a message as server down! i would say guys just look out and there are lots of advanced good brokers and i would be so glad if any single person change their mind from using ufx!!
Amero,
Mar 18, 2017,

UFX is a Scam!

I have a big issue and complaint on UFX company, a broker called me from this company and convinced me to open an account with them. So I started with $500, and we had so much calls via TeamViewer application. after one day of funding my account with $500 they started to convince me to put more and more money into my account to have a gold account with VIP members and 24 hours help and recommendations and an account manager that will stay with me all the time and call me when any event or report will happen or is happening in the market. Sorry I am poor with English and I am an Arabic speaker, but I will try to explain the whole situation. After opening the account with $500 they pushed me via call phones and on TeamViewer to add more and more money and they started to deposit money using my credit card from their side (it was under my approval) and convinced me when i reached the maximum limit of my credit card to transfer money to their bank account in UAE and it will be deposited into my account the maximum in 24 hours, but it tooks 4 days to get it into my forex account, and now i have $25000 (twenty five thousand us dollar). after that my account manager started to let me trade with low risk just to show me how much i can profit and get benefit, until he pushed me to open a trades with bigger amount and high risk without stop loss limit, i started to gain some money. And when i requested to withdraw some money from my account here all the treatment changed from his side and he pushed me to open a trade on gold before the time of the interest rate in America and said the gold will decrease so much and you can make 40 to 50% of your initial amount deposited in no time, but what i discovered that the gold increased too much in price and i lost more than 60% of my money and he disappeared all the day and stopped replying to me, same for support team in UFX (no one call or notify me or advice me what to do), knowing that It's a VIP account that i have!!
Here i closed the trade after losing around $26000 (my initial amount and the profit that i gained before that day).
i was so shocked with all the loss without any notification from their side.
The next day, the account manager called me and blame me why i closed the trade and the gold will decrease again and i should deposit more money into my account to have more margin for it, but i told him i can't and i am out of money, so he convinced me to sell gold again with high risk but the gold kept increasing and i lost more $5000 from my balance and also he didn't reply to my message or called me.
Here i closed the trade again and i requested to withdraw the rest of the money i have into my account and now waiting for the approval from their side to release my money.
End of story, this company should be closed permanently and cancel it's license, they are pushing people to deposit a lot of money and cheat them and convince them to deposit more and more and make you lose all your investment. i lost $14600 from my money in less than 1 month and now they disappeared totally and can't get any reply from their side.
what i can do in this case? and is there any way to get my money that i lost due to the cheat and fraud that they made?
Thanks and Best regards.
Anhho,
Australia,
Nov 27, 2016,

"I have reached a settlement with the company. Though I did not receive back all the I lost, I consider the arrangement to be sufficient to the extent that I now consider the case to be resolved. I have to say that I was treated in a fair manner by Adam Miller

Oct 10, 2016 - 1 Star Hi all victims who got scam by Ufx. I am also a victim of ufx lies and scams. I would like to invite all victims or even not victims ( people who want to prevent ufx lies and scams to everyone) please to join in our group to fight against ufx. I would like to get some more people then we could start together to destroy ufx forever. We could not stand like that to allow ufx to deliver ufx lies and scams to the community. I have already had a plan. When our group has some more people we could start the plan as soon as possible. At the momet we have some from Afghanistan, USA, Australia...Furthermore, I have my lawyers so if anyone needs help please let me know. Please send me an email to zinana108@yahoo.com i am looking forward to hearing from you guys soon then we can start everything. The more people will be better for everything. Thank you very much
Sakito Takahashi,
Japan,
Oct 7, 2016,

Sam D souza is lier and stole my money about 5000$!Σ(×_×;)!I couldnt get my money(*_*)...
coincafe,
Italy,
Sep 28, 2016,

A broker to be avoided

CAUTION !!!! Bad broker , platform manipulation with very high spread changes .... platform blocked ability to work

ATTENZIONE !!!! Broker pessimo, manipolazione della piattaforma con variazioni di spread altissimi.... blocco della piattaforma con impossibilità ad operare
sravan,
perth, Australia,
Sep 7, 2016,

This broker firm is very bad, their signals and trading strategies are very bad i lost $1000 usd with all the false signals given by my brokers and there wont be a proper response when you loose money they will change leverage so that you cant recover when you loose, I called my broker to call me when i loose the money and asked him why did i loose he replied i dont know, but i followed his signals and the next email after that was sending price may go up or down even a non trader knows price may go up or down. They steal all your money guys dont trade with ufx.com
liam,
, United Kingdom,
Jun 13, 2016,

had some issues but after extensive talks with an advisor, my complaint was resolved fairly.

2016-02-10 1Star the company is very reckless and offers a very abysmal service. there is no care for a client's funds and offer next to no help when things go wrong. they lead you on a very dark path that cannot have a positive outcome.
yasmeen,
london, United Kingdom,
May 23, 2016,

U F X complain
20/05/2016

1 After attending many seminars and workshop on forex trading I finally came across UFX markets, because I thought they were the most transparent and honest broker . On their Website they said they are regulated by the FSA

A) “UFX is an internationally recognised leader in the online trading industry. In 2011, UFX became regulated in the European Union and our global business is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“CySEC” or the “Regulator”) and subject to CySEC Rules, thereby adhering to the highest ethical standards, customer protection, and security of funds. The license number is 127/10”.

B) We are an STP (Straight-Through-Processing) broker, meaning we do not take opposing trades to yours, and we offer fixed and stable spreads. Our state-of-the-art platform caters to traders of all levels, our customer support centre has won numerous awards for excellence in the uk forex markets, and our reliability is second to none and have won many awards

I started trading with UFX 2 months ago I deposited $500 with credit card I was assigned a personal trading advisor (Jennifer R) and started to trade straight away I made very little profit around $ 5 and kept on opening trade by the trading advisor and was told don’t worry I don’t need to know too many things as from now on, I will have someone with me who will advise me and be there for any trades I open, I won’t be left alone to make decision, and will be mentored all the time.
Soon I was told I need to add more funds to my account as there was something big coming to the market and I need to take the opportunity.
Every day I received call from Jennifer about trading opportunities and again am told that I need to add funds to be able to trade.
I WAS pushed to keep adding funds and told in forex trading the sky is the limit .I was asked if I had any assets or money anywhere and if I did ,I should bring everything to the trading account because very soon I will see the incredible return otherwise I will regret and that’s what the managers done too for themselves, they said they speaking from their experiences, again and again I was told very big opportunities coming in the market which I shouldn’t miss, I was told to ask for a loan from the bank if I can’t get funds from anywhere else otherwise I will regret and then they gave examples of their other clients who followed their strategies and really making a lot of money .
They said they were going to work together with me so I can eventually quit my job and attain full financial freedom and they were very convincing.

I added another £4500 via wire transfer not credit card as I had the cash, Then I was told I will be transferred to a another manager (Tom P) who is higher and better who will help me to maximise my profits because I am now at a different level in my account.
The new manager was very nice and very convincing and soon again I was told to add more funds and pressurise because of something big happening and promise it will double triple and much more profits I will be making in a very short time,

He called me every day and told me where I need to open trade and how much and explain the platform a little bit, I was learning as I am a completely beginner. Many trades were open and close with profits.

Then I was sent Down Jones charts and told Down Jones is a bigger contract and needed more funds as the returns is quite big and what I can profit/achieve in a few months I will be able to achieve in a week or more with the Down Jones.

Again I was pressurised to add more and more funds I was told that we will be working on a different strategy and the more fund I added the higher points I can trade with the Dow Jones by then my balance was funded up to $40,000 by many payments through the credit cards.

Again I was told to pump in more funds into the account ,when I said I can’t make any more payment from credit card from , I was told to take a loan from bank or remortgage if I can, when I said I can't do any of this I was told some of the people have gathered colleagues and friends and raised money together that was a very good and easy way to add funds .I was send a copy of a strategy done by one of the client who has gathered 10 colleagues together and raised quite a lot of money more than a $100,000, I was told by doing this he will make incredible profits in a short term through his trade in Dow Jones.

He told me if I knew friends, colleagues and families he will speak to them and explain and said I should show my portfolio and they will be convinced. I was told the company was regulated and had the client’s best interest in mind and UFX wanted to build a good and lasting relationship and knew that I know many people and I will recommend them to UFX and I was a very important client for them.

I became like an addict I was constantly looking for funds to add to the account, and was asked every time more fund needed to come because of another big opportunities etc...

I have gathered 3 colleagues and raise funds and funded the account again
Then I was told if I can get more people.
I asked to withdraw $1,500 and it was processed many days later then every time I said I need to withdraw funds I was advised to leave it in the account for more days because we waiting for this and that big opportunities and it was better to have the funds then I can withdraw.

Every time I have told the manager that I have credit card deadline to pay so I need to withdraw money I'm told wait until the last minute I then he will ask for an express withdrawal request. I told him I spoke to the bank and they said the money must be in 3 days before and Ufx take a long time for money to clear and be in the account. I was convince again not to worry and he will do it today before he leaves the office and better leave the money for couple of hours today because of the us non-farm announcements it was Friday the 06/05/16 right I was told again if I have spoken to my other friends and told them to wire me the money to my account and then I can transfer it to UFX and have the money ready for Monday Tuesday so we can start trading on oil and I was emailed the chart about oil and told from next week it will be literally like money on the floor that’s how profitable it will be, I spoke to my friend and he said he is not able to wire in $45,000 this week it will be next week and 2 more friends said the week after they will give me $ 10,000 each.
I told my personal trading advisor Tom that it wasn't possible this week.
Few days before Friday and that Friday I had opened many trades and all resulted in profits all the trades I opened were, I was following my personal training advisor and he was telling me what to do how many contracts to add and if the trade was closed reopen them again and keep on profiting from it. All was under guidance from the advisor, if something was opened wrong or by mistake I will speak to him straight away and he in turn was monitoring all the trades.
Friday the 06/05/16 by 1.25 pm most of the open trades were closed and I was on the phone with my advisor my balance on my account was around $130,000 out of which around $70,000 was just profits.
I was going to withdraw my profits and the credit card payment withdrawal that I have repeatedly ask before and he was going to do it that day. I have worked very hard and I was told again and again that I was a very valuable client in the company it wasn’t a lie they really meant it, and soon the way I was working I will very soon reach $180,000 then more and more, however when I reach $150,000 I don’t need to worry about withdrawing profits because on even a quiet week I will be able to withdraw a quarter of my balance without worrying about my margin and equity.
Balance reached around $135,000.
That Friday I was asked again to wire in more funds before the announcement happens because after the US non-farm announcement more opportunity will be here with big profits.
5 minutes before the US non-farm announcement I was still on the phone with Tom my Personal trading advisor and reminded him not to forget that he need to put the request for withdrawal to pay the credit card because Monday the money should be in, he told me don’t worry he knows and will do it. Then I was TOLD to open 3 trades on gold 5 minutes before the announcement and was told that it will close with profits within 5 minutes my account went from $135,000 TO $0. It was like a kiss of death

Everything was going so well I was in shock and never at any point was I advise to put a stop loss that this can be very risky during these times with Tom P he never spoke about stop loss or risk involved I was told that only 2% of the margin is used in trading.

I called and ask what happened I was told it was an unfortunate process which has affected a lot of people because something to do with indicators and this can happens in 1 to 15 times and it didn’t happen for a very long time , Wasn’t told this information before being told to add 3 trades for gold few mins prior to the announcement ,I shouldn’t be told to take a big risk like this without warning and we could have waited for a few hours or until Monday for the markets to correct itself then start taking advantage of the announcement even if there was a 1% of risk involved to open a trade just before a crucial announcement I should have been told and also told to add a stop loss it will be better to lose a few thousands or not to add any trade at all during this uncertain times than losing everything. I was told don’t worry just go home and don’t think about this at all during the weekend and Monday we will speak about it he will be here and help me and do whatever he can to sort this out and I shouldn’t be negative at all and we are in this together and I must trust him he will do everything he can..
I spent the whole weekend in extreme dilemma and shock, didn’t know what to do and couldn’t believe what happened, I called friends and family to borrow me some money to pay the credit card but couldn’t find any help anywhere. Was very stress and depressed I wanted to kill myself I didn’t know how I will tell the other 3 people who have added funds in my trading account couldn’t face them and told them the truth, they have believed in me so much and trusted me with the money and I have showed them the account summary of how much trade I’m opening and the profits I’m making. I wanted to take my own life I couldn’t find any solution I had only £ 10 left.

Monday morning I started to make phone call to UFX no one pick the phone I tried all their extensions but no reply, I emailed Tom and reminded him that he needs to call me and sorted this out he told me I was a priority for him and he was going to try his best to see what can be done.
I spoke to him many time on Monday he told me he doesn’t have any solution yet and he was trying his best I called again and again, HE told me that this week was the great opportunity for oil and send me a chart and explain about something like an elastic band with the oil and I need to make sure I carry on trading he asked me if I can add some funds in the account and I told him I don’t have a penny left , he said what about the other friends n family who wanted to add money I said I can’t tell them now because of what happened I can’t ask any more money it wasn’t right I cant take any responsibility of other people money I need to sort this out first , I was told again and again that if they added money I will catch on the great opportunity on oil as it doesn’t require a big margin and balance for oil trade I simply said no that I won’t be able to do this under any circumstances. I was told in the meantime it was better to have funds in the account and carry on trading I said again I don’t have a penny left.
THEN he said he will try to speak to a very dear friend of his who many years back he has done a favour and the person is also the account chief analyst and was going to ask him to return the favour for something very big he had done before, he made me believe that h=as I was very valuable to him he will use this just for me and he will also get the account as a project account. He said this shouldn’t be more than a few days.
I believed him and waited and waited, I emailed many times to call me with an update and was told that I need to wait he will let me know I was under extreme stress didn’t know where to turn.
The next day I called and called again then I was told an account manager will call me then someone called Alex Cooper the account retention manager called and said he was going to get me up and running very quickly and I needed to give them time I will surely recover and make up to $500,000 in a couple of months but I need to believe in them and be positive and don’t give up.
He asked me I need to at least fund the account with some money and I need to deposit some money he will make sure he will give me the best personal trading advisor to work with me and there are many different ways and strategies that will be put in place for this not to happened again and if I don’t want to work with Tom then he will assign one of his best trader.
I told Alex I don’t have a penny to add to the account he said Tom told him I know many people who wants to add fund with me to trade with UFX and I can ask them I said that wasn’t possible at all I can’t take responsibility of others money now I need to make sure that my case was resolved first and then I can think about it again.
When he understood that I wasn’t going to do anything he told me he was going to see if he can try to see what he can do because I was a valuable client and wanted to make sure I was trading again.
After many phone calls he kept on telling me he was doing a favour again as a valuable client and no need for me to go in the past I needed to move forward and be positive to be able to carry on and make enough to withdraw and pay the credit card too. He was going to make sure putting one of his top advisors or he will work with me himself to achieve this again and in a couple of months’ time I will forget all this after recovering again. I told him the form you send me to sign is very complicated and has too many clauses I was confused Alex said don’t worry about the form just sign it and you can start trading again , he called me many times and said that too many opportunities happening about the oil and I’m missing it.
He said he is waiting for the signed form from me.
I said I’m still waiting for the Chief complain officer to write back he said that the officer will not be doing anything big because Alex himself is the main manager,
I insisted that I feel I was messed around at the last minute and told him it feel like it was done purposely and it was a foul play. Just before a withdrawal was going to be made I was made to perform a deadly trade, and I said I have checked if something similar has happened to others too.
ALEX told me that wasn’t true and he is not aware of anything like this by then I was very annoyed, cheated, felt betrayed conned and let down Alex told me he told the chief complain officer not to answer me because we are negotiating are have come to an very good arrangements which I didn’t.
I said I still want him to look into the complaint and receive an answer, while this was the complaint procedure he should follow, Alex said that the complaint officer will give me less money and it was pointless, I insisted I want a reply not long after the complain officer Adam Miller called me and said same thing had a very long discussion with him and he said after studying my account I’m at fault and because I’m very good and important client.
After many attempt to persuade me that ufx had done everything for me and they were not at fault. If I wanted he will personally work with me to recover, I insisted that I wanted a written reply not verbal he told me he wasn’t able to do this and attempt he said he was going to see if my account can be funded by UFX with £ 10,000 then many attempts again he sad $ 13,000and called me on Sunday and said that he has emailed me a form I need to sign, dated, scanned and emailed him back the form straightaway the fund will be release by Monday.
I lost $ 130,000 and they were going to add only $13,000 and I made a complain to UFX chief complain advisor and he emailed me back and said he will answer within 5 business working days.
Before I was told to open this gold trade I have reminded the manager I need to request the withdrawal because my due date was approaching for the credit card I was told don't worry it will be requested at the end of the day .
I've lost everything in one minute by following what they said and don't know what to do I'm left without a penny and I still have to pay the credit card which is a big amount and I own the 3 colleague money for the funds they added too .ufx has said to me give it some time and be positive I will be able to gain everything back they said they don't want to lose me as a valuable client they will offer an exgratia payment of $13000 and that will be final I don't want to sign the agreement I lost $1350000 through no fault of mine .

2. They don't want to accept responsibility and said it wasn't a foul play thy have called me many times and telling me that I need to sign this no claim form they will add $13000 to

$ 15,000 for me to start trading again to regain the lost, I have lost $ 130,000 with a last minute bad advice. I have explain again and again that I had opened the last deadly trade because the personal advisor has call me and was on the phone with me telling me I need to open the trade few mins before the us non-farm announcement, Wouldn’t open the trade if I wasn’t call by phone and told to do so while I’m still on the phone.
he instructed me how many oz. on gold and how many trade , and didn't tell me it was risky I might lose everything , I’m gutted I don't know what I need to do ,the personal trader advisor knew very well that, that day I have reminded him that I need to make a withdrawal to pay the credit card , which I requested 2 weeks ago but was told not to do it now do it on Friday after the announcement ,within 5 mins everything was wiped out, not sure what to do next and if I will be able to recover this money . I've been put under extreme stress and pressure.
What Tom P my personal trading advisor told me about the favour he was going to ask the chief analysis and my account will be taken as a project this promises were not honoured and I didn’t hear anything about this again. I Emailed Tom no answer from him then Alex told me he has asked everyone not to contact me as he was the only one dealing with me until this matter is resolved.

1. The no claim form from the manager (Alex Cooper) on Sunday
No claims form
IT IS HEREBY MUTUALLY AGREED as follows:
Relianco investments ltd (ufx markets) agrees to remit to the personal account of the client the amount of $ 13000 as full settlement of any claims monetary or otherwise past present and future which the client may have against ufx markets and its employees.

the remittance is made strictly as an ex gratia payment and ufx markets admits no responsibility or wrongdoing of whatever nature in relation to the remittance or the relationship between ufx markets any of its employees or associated parties .

The client expressly and unequivocally agrees to accept the remittance of the funds and declares any all claims held against ufx markets any of its employees. Thereof to be withdrawn.

for the avoidance of any reputational loss to ufx markets and any all third parties such as but not limited to forums,blogs, public bodies, governmental or enforcement agencies ,regulatory authorities or magazines which the client has contacted regarding any and all claims against ufx markets thereof shall be informed with immediate effect of the satisfactory handling and successive withdrawal of the claims.The fund will be made available for immediate withdrawal upon confirmation of informing the third parties of the withdrawal of the claims.

2. This is the reply from the chief complaint officer (Adam Miller)
Dear Yasmeen,
As I mentioned and emphasized before, an extensive investigation was conducted
Following the complaint you’ve made. The investigation was based on the facts and
The evidence in your case, and the findings do not raise any problem in the way your
Account was managed.
Accordingly, and based on the facts UFX has no responsibility in any way for your losses.
However, UFX as an organization, strive to provide its clients with the most successful
And positive client experience. Thus, we cannot allow ourselves to overlook the fact that
You lost funds. Therefore, leniently, and from a client satisfaction propose only, and we
Assure you that we are highly committed to retain you as a satisfied customer, currently,
UFX is willing to consider to grant you $10,000 as a supporting bonus for trading. We consider
This amount to be the first building block in a recovery plan, and from our will as a company
To see you as one of our successful traders.
Awaiting your response,
Kind Regards,
Adam Miller Senior Complaint Officer
+44.208.1500778 Ext. 1675 +44.207.6811810 AdamM@ufxmarkets.com.
I have emailed back straight away what is the next step of the complain and haven’t heard from anyone.
HAMDI SHEHAB,
PICKERING, Canada,
May 5, 2016,

I'm going to start this review by saying that because of this company I have lost 110,000.00 USD in a period of one month. When you first start working with this company they show you that you're making profit, an unbelievable percentage, then the advisor asks you add more money. And because of the profits why not add more? But when you're account grows enough they start giving you bad advice and they stick to it in order for you to lose all your money. After checking my account and saw that I was losing all my money (capital and profits), I called the advisor and he advised me to leave the deal because the market was going to change and EUR/USD was going to go back up; after a long argument over the phone and via emails he stayed persistent and convinced me to leave the investment and that the market is definitely changing in the morning. After waking up the next morning I saw that not only did I lose all my money, but UFX also closed all of the trades I was involved in, no matter if they were losing or winning. They closed all my deals without me asking them to do so. Not to mention that when I first found out that my deals were losing money I contacted my advisor who didn't reply before I said in my last and tenth email that I was going to withdraw all my money. When he finally calls he says that he knows of all the losses and told me not to worry because he's monitoring the account and that its all going according to plan. The next morning I contacted customer support to report the advisor, they told me the person responsible of complaints was going to call, but instead the same misleading advisor calls, and tried to blame me for the losses. After a week of daily calls and emails he finally convinced me to invest again promising that he wouldn't make the same mistakes, make up my previously mooney, and that we'll take it easy this time to make sure that he doesn't lose my money again. I added a sum of 20,000 USD and made sure that the advisor knows that the money was from my family's savings and my kids' university tuition. I only added the money after a million promises, I made sure were sent by email for me to have proof of our conversation. But within two weeks he lost all the money and UFX did the same thing by closing my trades overnight and closing all the deals I've made without asking them to do so. The second time he lost the money, we went through the same process of me telling him about the initial losses and him insisting that this time wasn't going to be the same as last time because this time he's more sure about the market shifting to our benefit. And that he was monitoring the market and my account closely, and because of that I was convinced to leave the deals even though I was strongly against it. After the second time I lost all my money, I contacted customer support again, they told me that the complaints officer was going to contact me, but up until today, the fifth day after they closed the deals, no one other than my condescending advisor has contacted me in the hopes of getting me to invest again. After telling him off, I told him that I was going to sue him. His reply was “my company has a 100 lawyers backing me so do what you want”.
So please if you find yourself in business with UFX get out as fast as you can, and if you couldn’t withdraw your money as it’s a common issue with this company, stay away from QUSAI HIJAZI who made me lose 110,000.00 USD.
Ioana,
, Romania,
May 4, 2016,

I have had a real cool experience with UFX. I have traded with them for 4 months, used both their mobile and desktop app, enjoyed their crowd data and made some modest profits. When I asked to withdraw my profits, my account manager got disappointed and tried to persuade me to stay, but once I explained that I want to quit, the process went quickly.
Allan Ritchie,
Enmore, Australia,
Apr 18, 2016,

These people are very deternmined they just keep ringing over and over but in the end I believe they tricked me into giving them my account details they then took my money anyway they said its gone in ongoing fees they then bought gold and swiped the huge profit I made .I then lost half of even that in confusion after them swiping my profit, so I ve still got money there these people simply wont give me it back whats left look people shouldnt be into this anyway because even if you do do ok your encouraging something that makes someonelse far worse off what Im saying mis what if one gains the world but they lose their sole in doing it