UFX.com (UFXMarkets.com, UFXBank.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 19, 2018
SCAM

SCAM CONFIRMATION

November 2012:  There are now 3 guilty verdicts against this company in the FPA Traders Court.  The FPA recommends against dealing with this company.

The FPA now considers UFX Markets to be a scam.  This company is hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.  We recommend against opening accounts there.  If you have an account there, we recommend withdrawing all of your funds immediately.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

WARNING 2: UFX Bank claimed that they hired a black hat SEO company to do search engine optimization.  They blamed that company for leaving the fake reviews.  The FPA wonders what sort of broker would hire an organization like that and then allow a black hat organization to have direct access company servers.  The FPA wonders just how safe client data would be under those circumstances.

WARNING: This company has repeatedly submitted fake positive reviews for itself from their offices in Israel. They have now decided to leave fake customer testimonials in the FPA's forums. The FPA recommends the highest level of caution dealing with this company.

Click here to read more about UFX's fake reviews and forums posts.

Other websites related to this company include UFX.com, UFXBank.com, and UBinary.com

UFX is a forex  broker. UFX offers the Mobile and MT4 trading currency platforms. UFX.com offers currency pairs, cryptocurrencies and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

UFX.com (UFXMarkets.com, UFXBank.com)

2011-0302011-03-24alaa.almalki vs. UFXBank.comguilty

Scam!

TheTradeLord83,
Aug 12, 2017,

Hi my name is David I registered with UFX in 2015 and I found from my experience there are brokers with this firm that do not have your best interest at heart.

so trade and select carefully , if you want to know more about UFX also look at the company RELIANTCO INVESTMENTS LTD based in Cyprus. and Central Markets based in London here is Central Markets contact number +44207 265 7900.

Also be aware of this trading firm Titan Capital Ltd based in Victoria Mahe, Seychelles very dodgy firm they are unregulated also.

TIP: Always check with the regulators 1st before engaging in any business.

Happy Trading.
Dave,
USA (really UFX's offices in the UK/Israel),
Feb 24, 2011,

I hope you all realize this review site is the biggest scam of all. I'll be impressed if they actually approve my post but the fact is they bash every brokerage they are not affiliated with. Regardless of whether or not any of these reviews are true you can't look at a single review on this site as impartial. Best of luck sifting through all the lies people and I hope you all find a legitimate broker out there somewhere

FPA Review Moderation Team Note:

Hello Dave from UFX,
The FPA does accept advertising from brokers, but the review pages for most of those brokers and many other advertisers do not support your claim. Any company the FPA has any relationship with gets the same or stricter treatment in the reviews.

Can you explain why we keep getting emails from UFX Markets and UFX Affiliates from your location while you make no mention of being a UFX employee?

How many times will UFX abuse the FPA's reviews and forums with employees pretending to be clients?
louitraderfrenchy,
Australia,
Jan 13, 2018,

Definitely don't trust UFX - Update

Hi, an update from my side is they processed my withdrawal of remaining funds of US $119 as I made it clear to account manager who I was assigned to work with that am not trading at UFX anymore after the account manager blew my account. It was an email I sent to account manager after submitting the withdrawal request from the platform. He did not respond to the email itself but had the withdrawal processed. I received the withdrawal on the 9th January 2018.

Instructions from Forum said we can complain to http://www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx . I submitted my complaint there on 13th January 2018.

Jan 6, 2018 - No Rating Well looks like I also got screwed creating an account at UFX. Only now reading the information here, I experienced exactly the same matter. I started not listening to what they were saying but they don't stop trying and got me to add more cash in and I started listening and do exactly what they told me to do with trades to take and contract size and use no SL. While my loss is only USD $4200 that got stopped out coz of equity going too low in just a few hours between 28/12/207 to 29/12/2017, am waiting for the rest of funds left on the account withdrawal request to be processed. No response as yet from account manager who gave me his trades recommendations and contract size that the account wiped . Will see if they have the decency to process USD $119 withdrawal funds left on account. They ain't convincing me to put more funds in account.
Suhaila Kalantar ,
Dubai , United Arab Emirates,
Mar 30, 2017,

Scammed me for 200000$

Scam
I found this company advertising on twitter, im living in Dubai i contacted them then they started to contact me to open a small account , i opened a small account for almost 3000$ lost then they told me send again so we can recover , i send again 16k , then 75k then 65k the total was almost 130k $ , all the time someone calls me, he tells me all the trades i should do, i executed all the trades he gave me AND ALL OF THEM WAS JUST LOSSES, sure because they are market maker , they told me now we are in a bad posetion and you wil get Margin call soon, for that you have to send at least 50k , i sent them 52k$ , all the money i sent some was with credit card and some was with Wire transfer, to there bank account in Nour bank in Dubai, after i sent all the money i found someone online he warned me from them, and told me to close all the positions i have and withdraw the rest of the money, i closed all i still had 98750$ on my account , i sent a withdraw request the same guy i was dealing with and gave me the trades , told me we will not send you anything you have to trade with this money other wise you lost the money, i told them i need the money and i dont want to trade ... so what they did , they told me if you take only one trade now on this account we will give you all the money back :::i took another trade and the 98750$ disappeared from there platform !!!!! not just that ... they kept calling me telling me sell your real estate and send us 120k to cover you all the losses ... this company is simply A MAFIA ... they have to be closed everywhere where they have there license ...when a clients from the gulf area opens there website, you dont see all the license you only vanuatu !!! when you open it from europe you see that they are licensed from CYSEC ..another thing with CYSEC, do you want to tell me they nevery heared about all thiere scams all the time ..and they still leave them open cheating others !!!

Please i want someone to help me, these people are scamming the people for millions every month
Thomas - UFXBank,
UK,
Jan 10, 2010,

Hi Kentaro
All funds have been refunded in to your trading account 3 days ago.
You wrote a false note in Forex Peace Army - http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.UFXBank.com
Please make sure you delete it and write a new comment saying that there was no scam involved.
UFXBank is not a scam company and your comment is not appropriate.
UFXBank replied your email - I suggest you check you Junk mail.
Regards
Thomas
Michael Laurence,
Jan 10, 2010,

This is not a review - this is in response to Unagiinu, Japan.

The withdrawal request was received and processed. It was sent to the user's bank account on the same day that the discriminatory post was left on this message forum. If there are still any issues, please contact me directly. Michael@ufxbank.com.
Muhammad Aswan,
Jordan (Really Israel - Where UFX is based),
Jan 14, 2009,

I started trading in UFXBank a few days ago, they gave me some lessons over then phone and they are giving me a phone every day with things i should watch out from.
They are good and the platform is good.
I will report in the future.

Review Moderation Team Note: 4 star rating removed. This is another fake review left from Israel.
Fatai,
UK,
Feb 24, 2010,

I would like to point out that the risk manager of UFXBANK's name is Vincent...I would not be surprise if LINDA and VINCENT claiming to be happy client of UFXBANK are both staffs of UFXBANK.
If you are not fake customer,ask your so call good broker why they have refused to remit my profit of over $11,000...my ufxbank username is gbenga..what do u call a broker that refuses to remit profit of over $11k???
Also note there have been several cases of UFXBANK staffs commenting on this review claiming to be happy clients.
Then both Mr Micheal and Thomas apologise but disappeared into thin air when other unhappy clients ask both simple question why they have refuse to remit profit.

UFXBANK PLEASE KINDLY REMIT MY PROFIT OF $11,717..ITZ BEEN OVER 2MONTHS NOW.

2010-01-15 No rating Eliisa lindroos: Am in total support of your point,this broker(UFXBANK) has refused to pay both my deposit and over 700% profit made.
I am so frustrated now and will go any length to recover my money from them..Pls new trader beware of UFXBANK

2010-01-12 1 Star I funded my ufxbank acct in November 2009 and I was given 50% deposit bonus as their offer with condition of trading minimum 5,000,000 USD volume.
As at 23/12/2009 I have traded 18,939.557 USD volume(nearly 4 times the required volume).I applied to withdraw my money and my profit but it was refused and they were claiming I have traded up-to the required Volume.I contested this,which the Ufxbank risk manager(Mr Vincent) admittedly and reply saying they can not process the withdrawal until after new year holiday because of the festive activities.He(Mr Vincent) also apologise and promise to even credit my account equity with 10% of the equity.I told him that the 10% or offer is not important because i need my Money urgent.
On 4/01/2010 I made a withdrawal request and I sent a copy to their finance dept,my ufxbank acct mananger(Ms Amy Walsh) but no respond whatsoever and I did not recieve my fund either.I followed it up with a reminder email on 7/01/2010,no reponse too as well.I have call them several times only for them to either tell me I should contact the finance dept,the finance will direct me to acct manager and that one will direct me to risk dept, or they will give excuse that the finance dept has closed or the acct manager is in a meeting.
I have all my transaction records and conversation records with this broker and its staffs. I also sent a message to Mr Thomas of Ufxbank on this tread but he did not reply to message either. My questions are do this broker actually exist?? How to charge possibly ghost staffs?? A company with forward mail address?? Also please is it possible to get actual adress of this company from the ''LONDON REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS''??
I would not hesitate to contact FSA,NFA,
metropolitan police and National Fraud Authority.
I want other traders/investors to learn from my mistake and do extensive research before opening account with any broker.Please i welcome all suggestion on how I could redeem my fund...cheers
Abeer 80,
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Jul 5, 2013,

scam Company
First liars no bonus
More importantly, head of the snake
Alaa Alomari
VIP Account Manager
UK Phone: +44-208-1500778
Ex.1243
Alaaa@ufxmarkets.com
On the same day I refused to increase the amount .. After two weeks of insistence to increase the amount
he ordered a gold deal ..
And lost the full amount of $ 6,000
It was a very clear he wants me to lose after failing to steal the largest amount ..
Then do not respond to any my contacts or messages
Please stops this company from scamming
Reply by Alex Reynolds submitted Oct 8, 2013:
Kind sir Please contact me at ccofficer@ufxmarkets.com I would like to try and solve the problem. Thank you Alex Reynolds Client Complaints Officer
Calin,
, Romania,
Oct 30, 2014,

All I can say now is that we have reached a consensus with those from UFXMarkets Romania. I think that in this moment everything was resolved to solve. I hope that in the future the boys to be more cooperative and have patience to listen to what the customers say. I hope that in future no longer be needed another complaint because honestly my goal is not to me crying every day. I hope to have learned something from the experience unpleasant for both sides.
All I can transmit those from UFXMarkets Romania that I can forgive, but .... I can not forget.
Guys I have forgiven but not forgotten. Otherwise God will judge us and all. One good turn deserves another.

2014-10-07 No rating First I apologize for my English, but I hope to make myself understood. Everything I say is strictly related to UFXMarkets Romania.
Guys, if you have too much money and do not know what to do with them would highly recommend them to invest in UFXMarkets. Those in there will help you most like to no longer take care of you. We are experts in the help. Now comes another issue. If you want to have some adrenaline and want to long suffering to liquidate money recommend to contact Matei Constantin. If you want to solve problem in the shortest time and without too much ordeal recommend Razvan Lapusneanu. If you want to have part of much philosophy and life lessons will recommend Dan Puia. They are all good guys who help you will solve the problem of money in addition to that you be willing to give up. My recommendation is to talk
beautiful with them, do not comment and have the utmost confidence in them. Certainly not stay with any money. If you do have an opinion, totally not recommended, you will be made automatically Gypsies. If you are gypsy it be good or bad only they know, or Matei Constantin.
Leaving the joke aside, when you hear the UFXMarkets run as you see before your eyes. Not long story short
too much on the phone with them it's not good. All are experts all talk as though at age two years traded on Wall Street. If, however, convince, at which time you can take your money goodbye, you will be bombarded with dozens of phones that will recommend trades that will be opened by phone.Here comes the second issue are all without any analysis Snape simply. The most they look great as always but always put STOP LOSS. In UFXMarkets all trading is without SL. Therefore your account has not the slightest chance. All trading strategy of the UFXMarkets to rely on your credit card. The higher the card account the more better.
After all said I wish you success.