UFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 18, 2019
UFXMarkets.com, UFXBank.com
SCAM

SCAM CONFIRMATION

November 2012:  There are now 3 guilty verdicts against this company in the FPA Traders Court.  The FPA recommends against dealing with this company.

The FPA now considers UFX Markets to be a scam.  This company is hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.  We recommend against opening accounts there.  If you have an account there, we recommend withdrawing all of your funds immediately.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

WARNING 2: UFX Bank claimed that they hired a black hat SEO company to do search engine optimization.  They blamed that company for leaving the fake reviews.  The FPA wonders what sort of broker would hire an organization like that and then allow a black hat organization to have direct access company servers.  The FPA wonders just how safe client data would be under those circumstances.

WARNING: This company has repeatedly submitted fake positive reviews for itself from their offices in Israel. They have now decided to leave fake customer testimonials in the FPA's forums. The FPA recommends the highest level of caution dealing with this company.

Click here to read more about UFX's fake reviews and forums posts.

Other websites related to this company include UFX.com, UFXBank.com, and UBinary.com

About UFX.com

UFX is a forex, broker. UFX offers the Mobile and MT4 trading currency platforms. UFX.com,offers currency pairs, cryptocurrencies and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

UFX.com

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:400:1
Minimum to Open Live:$100
Established:2007
Address:T19, 1st Floor, Tana Russet Plaza, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, EH2 1JE, Vanuatu
Contact:+44 208-150-0778
Regulators: VFSC #14581
Prohibited countries:Unknown
Trading platforms:MT5, Trading Central, UFX Mobile App
Currencies:(45+)
Cryptocurrencies:(1) Bitcoin
CFD:(460+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:VISA, MasterCard, CASHU, Diners Club, ELV (Elektronisches Lastschriftverfahren), Giropay, iDEAL, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neosurf, Neteller, PaySafe Card, Poli, Qiwi, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, CASHU, Diners Club, ELV (Elektronisches Lastschriftverfahren), Giropay, iDEAL, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neosurf, Neteller, PaySafe Card, Poli, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of UFX.com on our forum

Scam!

Farawaniya city Kuwait, Kuwait,
Oct 1, 2019,

I have been scammed by UFX broker company under reliantco investment Ltd

The story started at21 aug 2019. I saw this ad on Facebook,I signed in just to see what it was all about but then did nothing further.then,so many calls from Jad Jabreen,UFX employee who convinced me to open an account on UFX.then Ghinwa Kasem another employee in UFX called and told me not to worry about losing my money in UFX and I told her I know nothing on forex but she told me they will assist me and will assign an account manager named Amir Hassan and he will do everything instead of you to win money.They swore that deals will be done at very low risk.they did not train me at all and did offer to train me .they made me to deposit an initial $6600 USD and Amir did for me some deals which showed profits just to trust them and he did an initial withdrawals for $25 usd to trust them more.but when I tried to withdraw my money because I read that UFX is a scam they refused and did many call to convince me that this is not true and a senior Employee named Fakher Barakat called me and swore that this is not true and that their competitors are doing this rumors.he convinced me to transfer $60000 to them through the Caj Capital account in commercial bank of Dubai and for 3 days he did a profit of 10 thousand USD $ by doing many deals in one day.then he did a very big and bad deals on oil and NZD/FCH although I told him that it is risky and he assured me and said,don’t worry we are safe.then suddenly my account showed profit loss and he put my account into Hedge . I didn’t even know what that even meant and asked him and he told me that next week you will make $60000usd and just we need to find right exit points blar blast blaa . Now they will stole my money and will need more money .
They now insist on new deposit to steal more money.
They intended to do this hedge to threaten me if I didn’t deposit new money,my account will collapse.
Madrid, Spain,
Oct 1, 2019,

NIce broker

After investing in various platforms for 10 years, I consider that ufx is one of the great players in the market both technically and functionally.

It is one of the few brokers that i can trade with a 1: 400 leverage . I value very positively the own technologies that this broker has as massinsight that offers live information on the current market situation.

They have the Metatrader 5 platform and an agreement with Trading Central through which you can receive signals and technical analysis from diferent markets.
Aug 21, 2019,

UFX.com paragon

DO NOT TRADE WITH UFX.com. Too many people have lost everything to this company. You trade with UFX and 93% of profits go to Paragon X, their trading platform. 2018 profits were approx 60 Million dollars. Your lost money! All looks good in the beginning when you begin to trade. It is nothing but a boiler room in Cyprus because their listed address does not exist (googlemaps) with fake named trading specialists who continually barrage you daily to add more and more funds to your account. Their Paragon X platform goes down so you can't access it a lot. I am convinced they manipulate it so investors fail. (I've spoken with many other people who also lost all their money and they feel the same but of course I can not confirm this as fact). Do your homework on this company. Both Directors have been charged on tax evasion. Look at the SEC case in USA. Paragon x linked to UFX in the UK (Their trading platform) lists a Director 'Name withheld' who has approx 30 insolvent companies behind him!!!
Look at Youtube videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ9QjSsiM28. Checkout peacearmy about fraudulent companies. You'll find UFX there! Their Trust Pilot reviews are shocking (bad) and UFX and been able to have many reviews removed. Its been stated the good reviews, some are fake! They had Mike Tindall (A royal, married to Princess Anne's daughter Zara Phillips- He is also an England Rugby player) gracing their website in 2018 but he is now off their website. BEWARE. I strongly suggest to stay clear.

Jul 26, 2019 - No Rating Watch this Youtube Video for a July 2019 update on UFX.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ9QjSsiM28 (UFX.com review#1 by Steve Gill).

BBC is airing a program on how they scam us. This will air in Aug 2019.

A class action suit will follow headed by international Lawyer Gabriele Giambrone in the Royal Courts of Justice in London. Contact if you wish to join.

I was scamed by UFX. I will get my money back. Get yours back too.
Jul 30, 2019,

UFX OR RELIANTCO INVESTMENTS LTD. RUN AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE

THEY ARE LIAR, THEY SCAMMERS THEY ARE THIEVES as I can not describe them any better

I have been scammed by Reliantco Investments Ltd, they are also called UFX

I was contacted by brokers Mr Izzet Kamer, Mr Levent Demir and Arda Polat who encouraged me to open an account with UFX. The brokers contacted me by telephone and email and encouraged me to invest in various financial trading namely gold, petrol and stock exchange. I was assured by brokers that as long as I do what the brokers ask me to do I shall win and that there will be no losses. The brokers reassured that I will make no loss and a win was guaranteed. In reliance on this representation, I entered into a contract with broker. The representation was an express term of the contract. In fact the representation was false and broker was in breach of the contract in that none of the investments made a return.

As a result of the misrepresentation, I have suffered loss and damage. In the circumstances, and they are liable to me for damages for misrepresentation and breach of contract.

I did not have any knowledge or experience in investments and I did outline this to brokers. The brokers encouraged me to open a professional account and told me to not to worry and to rely on their advice. (you had to have two or a year and half years professional experience and €500000.00 in your account in order to trade professionally in European countries as this is the regulation in European Commission)They opened a professional account in their platform without my consent in order to take more and quickly money from me. Again this is illegal. They also confirmed that they will help and provide all the answers to complete the account and that they will complete the account on my behalf. The brokers have clearly been in breach of their role and provided incorrect and false information in order to complete the professional account.

I can inform you that all the telephone conversations were recorded. As these recordings are crucial evidence in this matter proving that financial advice was given by brokers to me. You give them notice that all the telephone recordings should be preserved as evidence. It is clear from the emails I received from brokers and the telephone conversations that brokers have introduced themselves as a authorised person to give financial advice. I was initially encouraged to make small investments. The brokers first made it look like that I was winning and making money. All the money I won was held in the account brokers opened. Further investment advice was given to me by brokers and I was pushed to make big investments which resulted in losses which was never mentioned by any of brokers.

I realised that they are regulated in another European Economic area (EEA) country and as you are aware in order to regulate certain financial activities the brokers should have been
authorised to carry out the said regulated financial activities. Please confirm with them whether their brokers were authorised to give financial investment advice to amateur investors such as me. As a result of the wrongful advice brokers gave, I suffered a loss totalling in the sum of £48,000.00 In sterling pound. I request full refund of This sum.
I reported them Ombudsman, CySec in Cyprus and found a lawyer ready to take them
To court in Cyprus. As well as I reported them
FSA financial services authority and Police here in London. Police in London said will contact police in Limassol

I’ll also be going to Cyprus next week myself
Mar 14, 2019,

UFX IS SCAM

Dears
On September 2018 I starting trading with UFX trading company with 450$ increased to 10000 $ and further increased to 17000 $ , It was ok in the beginning and my account manager / trainer was always pushing to add more fund to my account and we generate good revenue but at the moment I told him that I will not be able to add more he strongly recommend to open three positions by which I lost all my money and the system start alarming me if not adding funds I will lose all the money and all the positions will close automatically I already added 7500 $ but it was not enough that’s why I closed these position just to keep the balance finally I lost 22500 $.

When I issue a complaint and asking them to investigate they told you are the one who open the position and it is only your responsibilities although as a beginner I trusted on the account manager / trainer and respond to any recommendation also I asked them to review the phone call they reviewed it but nothing done.

After that they call me and send me email saying that they find a way to help me by depositing 3000 $ to my account but I have to sign one form I will attach it says that this is the end of the complaint .
On Feb 19 one of their account managers called me and convince me that I can recover my money that I lost previously and unfortunately I started with them again with 10000$ and we make some money but he was trying to push me to open more position and in one day it was about to lose the full amount unless I add 10000$ more just to save the account and continue pushing me to open one more position which was also about to lose the full amount but unfortunately I add more 30000 $ hoping not to lose my money until the last day he pushed me to close one position on the gold (sell) with a loss of 1400$ to open another position for gold (buy) based on a strong news in the market and he almost called me 5 times to open another and another till it reached 3000 contracts which i only gain 500$ and costed me a loss of the whole money although i also tried to save the account with 5000$ but nothing I lost the full amount which is 35000+6000 revenue $

This is the full story can you do anything here , can I recover my money ????

I have already filed a complaint with the recorded phone calls with them about the feb.19 case and waiting for their feedback
Chesterfield, United Kingdom,
Feb 2, 2019,

Crooks and Scammers

I have had to use forex peace army because the following review was removed by Trustpilot who is obviously protecting this crooked entity.

BEFORE I START MY REVIEW, EVERYTHING IM ABOUT TO WRITE CAN BE BACKED UP BY EMAILS AND RECORDINGS OF PHONE CONVERSATIONS. I HAD AN ACOOUNT WITH UFX, MY ACCOUNT MANAGER WAS CALLED BEN ****** (PLEASE REMEMBER THIS CROOKS NAME). I OPENED AN ACCOUNT WITH £4,000. I STARTED DOING VERY WELL UNTIL THE ABOVE FOREMENTIONED PERSUADED ME TO SHORT USDJPY, EVEN THOUGH MY OWN ANALYSIS WAS TO GO LONG. SO ON HIS ADVICE I TOOK A SHORT POSITION OUT, WITH NO SL, THIS AGAIN WAS AT BEN’S DIRECTION. WITHIN A WEEK MY ACCOUNT WAS BLOWN. HE WAS THEN ON THE PHONE TRYING TO PERSUADE ME TO MORTGAGE MY HOUSE OR MAX OUT MY CREDIT CARDS.

I MADE THE A VERY SERIOUS ERROR AND DEPOSITED AN ADDITIONAL £32,000. I WAS GOING TO CUBA AND HAD HEDGED A GOLD POSTION. WHILE I WAS IN THE AIR MY LONG HEDGED POSITION WAS CLOSED OUT AT TP. BEN KNEW I WAS IN THE AIR AND KNEW I WOULD’T BE ABLE TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT AS UFX IS BANNED IN CUBA. I DID NOT PLACE A TP ON MY HEDGED POSITION. I MEAN WHY WOULD I? IT WAS PLACED TO SAFE GUARD MY ACCOUNT UNTIL I RETURNED. BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY UFX CLOSED OUT MY POSITION, THUS DESTROYING MY ACCOUNT. IN TOTAL I LOST NEARLY £40,000. PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT ENTERTAIN THESE CROOKS, THEY REALLY ARE LIARS, SCAMMERS AND CROOKS. IN THE UK MOONEY WOULD HAVE BEEN ARRESTED WITH THE EVIDENCE I HAD MANAGED TO ACCUMULATE. THESE GUYS WILL PESTER YOU, LIE TO YOU, TRY TO CHEAT YOU. THEY ARE NOT REGULATED IN THE UK, DESPITE SAYING THEY ARE. I HAVE A LETTER FROM THE FCA THAT SAYS THEY ARENT. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS NAME IN PARTICULAR. BEN ******, BEN ******, BEN ******. HE IS NOT CERETIFIED TO GIVE FINANCIAL ADVICE. DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD THIS PIECE OF **** SAYS TO YOU. SHOULD YOU IGNORE THIS REVIEW, THEN DONT SAY YOU WERE’NT WARNED. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS.

UPDATE

AS PER NORMAL PRACTICE UFX HAVE REPORTED THIS REVIEW. AS STATED IN MY REVIEW, I CAN PRODUCE DETAILED EVEIDENCE THAT SUBSTANTIATES EVERYTHING I’VE WRITTEN, AND SHOULD ANYONE WISH TO CONTACT ME DIRECTLY I’M MORE THAN HAPPY TO SHARE IT WITH THEM. I HAVE SPOKEN TO TRUSTPILOT, AND HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT I NEED TO REMOVE THE PERSON I NAMED AS A PROFESSIONAL CROOK. HOWEVER, I SHALL WRITE A DETAILED PAPER AND PUT IT ON THE INTERNET, WITH MY CONTACT DETAILS, SO I CAN SEND DETAILED EVIDENCE OF MY EXPERIENCE WITH UFX TO ANYONE WHO WISHES TO FIND OUT MORE. ONCE ITS ON THE INTERNET, UFX WILL BE UNABLE TO REMOVE IT. ONE LAST POINT, ACCORDING TO UFX, THEY ARE REGULATED IN THE UK (THEY ARENT), WHICH MEANS THEY HAVE THE LEGAL RECOURSE OF TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME. PLEASE, PLEASE UFX, TAKE ME TO COURT, MAYBE ILL BE ABLE TO RECOVER SOME OF THE MONEY YOU STOLE OFF ME.
Jan 26, 2019,

I am one of the so many victims of this bad company

I am one of the so many victims of this bad company. The same story!!!!! you get called by someone to deposite money ,promising you with big pofits. If you have no experience - like me when i started- and they say that they would assign some to help you trade by giving you directions to open and close trades. After a series of losses this person disappears and never pick up the calls. After sometime , another agent takes the lead by calling you and telling you that you will be able to recover all your losses. Then he disappears after making sure that you have lost all your money.
I am writing this review to warn all people from dealing with this company.
Lamia,
Dec 22, 2018,

Over 20k USD gone!

UFX has put me and my family in big financial trouble. I have lost all my and my husband's savings amounting to over 20k.
UFX do nothing but sell dreams to steal your money. Beware!
suadi arabia, Saudi Arabia,
Nov 13, 2018,

dear all,
I have case against UFX i open it with GIAMBRONE LAWER OFFICE-LONDON and really after they send the letter of claim UFX call my for Settlement then i stop the case now they return to same problems and scam very bad managers, strategies and i make withdraw to 5000$ after 10 days they return bank to my UFX account based to my bank cant received more than 2500$ and this one of a lot lies. so now i will return to open my case against them any one want to join me whit this case please contact Mr. Walter Giancone <walter.giancone@giambronelaw.com> and this is some point that UFX are a scam company :

Regulatory breaches pursuant to the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law 144(I)/2007 (Cyprus Law)
The Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law 144(I)/2007 regulates the provision of investment and other ancillary services and includes the supply of financial and/or other related services from within or outside the Republic of Cyprus aimed at persons who live within or outside the Republic of Cyprus and the functioning of Regulated Markets.
This law also constitutes the implementing legislation of the MiFiD Directive in the field of investment services.
Article 6(9) of Law 144(I)/2007 states that:
“A licensed Cyprus Investment Firms (“CIF”) is prohibited from conducting any other business, beyond the services or/and activities stated in its authorisation, except if –
 their exercise leads to or contributes to the achievement of the provision of all or some of the services or/and the performance of the activities, permitted by its authorisation; or
 it has received the Commission‟s permission, which is granted, at its absolute discretion, in exceptional circumstances”.
Article 28(1) of Law 144(I)2007 states that:
“A CIF must at all times comply with the conditions under which authorisation was granted as laid down in Part III – Conditions for granting a CIF Authorisation”.
It is alleged that your firm operates as an IF which provided services to our client which were not included in its authorisation (violation of section 6(9) as quoted above) and also did not comply with the conditions under which authorisation was granted (violation of section 28(1) as quoted above).
Regulatory breaches pursuant to section 20 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (“FSMA”) – (English law)
Our client will also have an action for breach of statutory duty as Sections 19 and 20 of FSMA have the effect of engaging section 138D as you operated from (or purported to operate from) the UK.
Section 20 of the FSMA addresses "Authorised persons acting without permission" in the United Kingdom and section 20(3) provides that in prescribed cases such violation is actionable at the suit of a person who suffers loss as a result of the contravention.
The reference in Section 20(1)(b) to the persons whose permission result from any other provision of FSMA – as opposed to an authorisation granted by the FCA – is to be interpreted as applying to entities who have UK authorised status by way of a MiFID passport.
Reliantco Investments Ltd features in the Financial Services Register as an EEA authorised firm by virtue of the fact that Reliantco Investments Ltd passported its Cypriot authorised activities into the UK under Markets in Financial Services Directive (MiFID). The FCA's website specifies the licence number as 569242.

An action under Section 20 of FSMA will be based on the fact that your firm "carried on a regulated activity in the United Kingdom, or purports to do so, otherwise than in accordance with permission" (Section 20(1)).
Trading in binary options is a regulated instrument under Cyprus law and therefore, by virtue of the passporting rules and the fact that your company created an illusion of operating from the UK, these elements will be sufficient for the purpose of engaging Section 20 of FSMA.
Your firm carried on regulated activities in the UK insofar as part of its activity has been that of entering into financial instruments as principal and providing portfolio management and/or investment advice to UK based clients using (or purporting to use) a UK establishment with an UK telephone number.
We note in this regard that the FCA Register mentioned in relation to your firm that:
"This is a firm that is registered in another European Economic Area (EEA) country that can offer certain products or services in the UK. The firm must meet the minimum standards agreed across all EEA countries." (Our emphasis)
Your were offering only binary options so it is obvious that the reference to "can offer certain products or services in the UK" could only be interpreted as referring to the offering by your firm of binary options.
The FCA Perimeter Guidance (PERG 5.12.7) describes by reference to Section 418 of FSMA the following situations where a firm can be construed as having been carrying on business in the UK, despite it prima facie not doing so, namely:
 where a regulated activity is carried on by a person who is not based in the United Kingdom but is carried on from an establishment maintained by him in the United Kingdom;
 where an electronic commerce activity is carried on with or for a person in an EEA State from an establishment in the United Kingdom.
Regulatory breaches of section 138D of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (“FSMA”) (English law)
In addition and/or in the alternative to misrepresentation and/or as an alternative to an action under Section 20 FSMA, our client is entitled to file a claim under section 138D of FSMA as there are multiple actionable claims resulting from breaches of Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”) rules to the extent that you committed multiple violations of rules around best execution, appropriateness and suitability assessment. All such rules are part of the Conduct of Business sourcebook which is a part or FCA's Handbook.
Section 138D of the FSMA provides that a person who suffers a loss as a result of a breach of rule made by the FCA may bring an action for damages for those losses provided that certain conditions are met.

as my lawyer say if we are group and open one case we will be in a good situation so please any one want to open case with me contact me.
thanks
A Ritchie,
Nov 10, 2018,

yhey took money from my account without permission and wouldnt give it back they then gambled and won with my money if had lost id of payed they then claimed all my money gone in fees but said you can have it back if send more but sending more still didnt get money back they then spruicked me into getting started and gave me bad advice that speeded up all being lost