UFX.com Review

Scam!

UFXMarkets.com

UFXBank.com

Reliantco Investments Ltd

Updated: Sep 17, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

UFX is a forex broker. UFX offers the Mobile and MT5 trading currency top platforms. UFX.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, stocks, gold, silver, oil and bitcoin for your personal investment and trading options.

UFX.com

SCAM CONFIRMATION

November 2012:  There are now 3 guilty verdicts against this company in the FPA Traders Court.  The FPA recommends against dealing with this company.

The FPA now considers UFX Markets to be a scam.  This company is hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.  We recommend against opening accounts there.  If you have an account there, we recommend withdrawing all of your funds immediately.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

WARNING 2: UFX Bank claimed that they hired a black hat SEO company to do search engine optimization.  They blamed that company for leaving the fake reviews.  The FPA wonders what sort of broker would hire an organization like that and then allow a black hat organization to have direct access company servers.  The FPA wonders just how safe client data would be under those circumstances.

WARNING: This company has repeatedly submitted fake positive reviews for itself from their offices in Israel. They have now decided to leave fake customer testimonials in the FPA's forums. The FPA recommends the highest level of caution dealing with this company.

Click here to read more about UFX's fake reviews and forums posts.

Other websites related to this company include UFX.com, UFXBank.com, and UBinary.com

Need more info?
Read and Ask HERE.

Established: 2007
Address: T19, 1st Floor, Tana Russet Plaza, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, EH2 1JE, Vanuatu
Contact: +44 208-150-0778
Regulators: CySEC #127/10, VFSC #14581
Trading platforms: MT5, Trading Central, UFX Mobile App
Cryptocurrencies: (1) Bitcoin
CFD: (460+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, CASHU, Diners Club, ELV (Elektronisches Lastschriftverfahren), Giropay, iDEAL, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neosurf, Neteller, PaySafe Card, Poli, Qiwi, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, CASHU, Diners Club, ELV (Elektronisches Lastschriftverfahren), Giropay, iDEAL, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neosurf, Neteller, PaySafe Card, Poli, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of UFX.com on our forum

Scam!

Richard,
United Kingdom, United Kingdom (Really the offices of UFX in Israel),
Jan 8, 2009,

A very Old-school Forex Bank Broker with a very new forex web platform . Works on all browsers. Very easy to use. Very accurate.
A serious company with a nice platform.

Review Moderation Team Note: 4 star rating removed. This review was left from inside UFX Bank's offices in Israel.

Muhammad Aswan,
Jordan (Really Israel - Where UFX is based),
Jan 14, 2009,

I started trading in UFXBank a few days ago, they gave me some lessons over then phone and they are giving me a phone every day with things i should watch out from.
They are good and the platform is good.
I will report in the future.

Review Moderation Team Note: 4 star rating removed. This is another fake review left from Israel.

fx_jake,
NY, NY (Really Israel),
Mar 25, 2009,

I like UFX alot. I read about their platform back in January and decided to drop a few hundred into an account. It is the simplese nad easiest paltform to understand. The spreads are not as competitve as some of the others but it is not so outrageous that it is a turnoff either. I am currently using another broker for most of my trades but am strongly considering moving everything over to UFX. Their support is amazing and I cannot say enough about their platform. I think they are the new wave in online forex trading. They have a demo account if you dont want to experiment with real cash - they are defineitely worth a try-out.

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed. This review was left from Finexo HQ in Israel. This same location was associated with a large number of fake reviews for Finexo.

We are not sure of the exact relationship between UFX Bank and Finexo, but consider this to be strong evidence that there is one.

Eric,
France (Really Israel, where UFX is located),
Apr 9, 2009,

I like their site... they have a nice platform.
I started trading trading after a short explanation for a personal dealer.
Very good customer support and dealers.
I will try them for a couple of months and do another review.

tim white,
england (Really UFX's offices in Israel),
May 13, 2009,

Prices remain fixed and no slipage.cool platform and professional support and charts

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 star rating removed. This review was left from inside UFX Bank's offices in Israel.

daniel shehayeb,
melbourne - australia ,
May 26, 2009,

hello every one .. i have been a customer at ufx bank and they r really good, they look after their customers by sending recommendation and analysis on hourly basis... i recommend every one who likes forex to deal with them ...

Dimitry,
Moscow,
Jun 17, 2009,

Hello,
I am a customer of this company for the last 4 month.
I am trading for the last 3 years. I can honestly say that i am very glad from their customer service. they gave me a very nice care which i did not get from other companies. I asked for a withdrawal and the money was in my bank account very fast.
After 3 companies that i have traded before i find UFXBank to be the most respected

bogdan caliman,
romania,
Jul 1, 2009,

I started trading with UFXBank for 6 month. At first I thought it was a risk because they were new in the market (only 2-3 years).
After a very short while I saw that these guys are very professional. The customer service, withdrawals , analysis are excellent.
I have been trading for a long time mainly in Forex and commodities and I have to say that even in the biggest companies (FXCM, SAXO, FXDD) I did not get this kind of service and professionalism.
The only thing I can think of that needs improvement is that they will not give you a leverage of more than 1:400. In the other hand , in my case it is better because I am a solid trader and do not want to take bigger risks than this.
Performance of my account until now : Deposited 15,000 USD

Oliver Patrik,
Deutschland, Germany,
Jul 1, 2009,

Started trading with UFXBank.
Advantages:
1. Good platform

Galancht,
Denmark,
Sep 15, 2009,

I am trading with UFXBank.
I have been trading in many companies in the past.
The service is excellent.
The platform is very very good and stable. very easy to use and unique.

I was trading with FXCM and had a good expirience but not excellent. In ufxbank i am having an excellenet one.
I recommend ...
BTW -
made in the last 2 month 17,012 USD... LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Great company