Panamoney.net Review

Scam!
Updated: Aug 12, 2019 ·  · Is this your company?
Panamoney.net

This is another Panama based HYIP type company. The FPA recommends against placing money with HYIPs.

The company seems to have disappeared.

SCAM CONFIRMATION: 2010-06-01: The FPA Scam Investigations Committee has confirmed a scam complaint against this company. Panamoney.net is hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.

Website is down.  One less HYIP scam on the web.  This one lasted longer than most, but that only made it easier for people to believe that HYIPS can be real and lose all their money when it crashed.

Join live discussion of Panamoney.net on our forum

Scam!

David,
TN,
Mar 12, 2010,

Invested with them back in September 2009 and can honestly say these guys are doing a fantastic job!!!! From what I've researched and looked into Panamoney is in fact trading our money on the Forex Market and they are legit. By the way, this is not a company with a guaranteed flat rate dividend- it is a true dividend based on actual interest earned and I might add if you want to be more successful and see better returns you need to do your home work and pick the best currencies to trade. dailyfx.com is a great place to start with up to date info.

My only complaint is that I wish I had more money invested with these guys!! :) Thanks...

PeteFX,
Germany,
Jan 29, 2010,

All necessary opinion has been given in the statements below.

Just to point out once again:
They

Bjorn,
Iceland,
Dec 20, 2009,

I am happy with Panamoney. I started with 4,ooo in june I have withdrawn 4000 and have over 10,000 as working capital. Withdra wals are in the bank in 3 working days. What I find negative is the binding time wich adds up to 9 months when all hollydays are added to weekends, and too they have extra many hollydays like in nov uestionand dec they have 8 extra hollidays in each month. If you have questions or problems their customer service is very prompt. I have posted questions and they have usually been answered in an hour or so but if you ask questions directly online they are taken care of as you present them.

Samantha,
France, Renes,
Nov 19, 2009,

I joined Panamoney in January 2009 by recommendation of my friends and I see the company keeps its promises in full. They have some negative trading days from time to time but on average they make good profit.Their customer support is always friendly and helpful. My rating is five stars too.

Karl,
Germany,
Nov 7, 2009,

What can be improved with Panamoney.net company? I wish their customer support work 24 hours a day but they available only within business hours Panama time. I live in Germany and I always have to plan my time to contact them.

I would like to rate this company with 5 stars as it's an example how a real managed forex company should look like. Their trading perfomance is transparent and can be viewed in real time in my panamoney.net account. The company acts in accordance with the agreement I concluded with them. In January 2009 I invested 20k USD and already returned my investment with profit wich I withdrew every month. On average I earned 1-1.3% after each trading day.

Alicia D.,
Ca,
Sep 29, 2009,

I am very impressed and thankful for this forex managed service. They are not the HYIP company compared to other services out there, I was close to early retirement and then suddenly dismissed. I
realized I could not make my monthly expenses and invested in increments of 5,000 and after six months then 10,000. I thank this company for being true to their word and very professional. After 180 days I received my 5,000 principle besides continued interest. With their gold and silver options the returns have been getting better. I hope they are around a long time for they have been my lifeboat.
Keep up the good work

Max,
New York,
Aug 8, 2009,

Who told you that Panamoney is a HYIP? It's a real managed forex trading company with real office address, phone and fax number, and with areal business license issued by the Ministry of trade and commerce in Panama and it allows management of third-party funds. It can be easily checked with Panamanian authorities as I did my due dilligence on that company.

Did you see any hyip that showed trading on Forex in real time? No! And the authenticity of trade on forex market can be confirmed by experts and traders.

Did you see any hyip advertised in reputable forex-related media in USA, Canada and Europe?

Panamoney Technologies, Inc. is not a hyip but an innovative managed forex trading company which, to date, operates more that 1 year.

Diana H,
Ca,
Jul 28, 2009,

Three to four stars for this company. They have helped me stay afloat and have returned 1,800 of my investment when needed. I hope they stay around a long time. Daily average performance is at this time 1.2% , not the 2.8%. With this economy, I can't complain.
I like their transparancy of records.

GR,
Jun 13, 2009,

Beware of these, they are utterly useless and just continually lose. I lost $$$$'s with these scammers.

You have been warned!!

gawain,
UK,
Apr 1, 2009,

I was referred to Panana as the top forex managed account by Steven Moore site... after reading your warnings about HYTPs i looked him up - turns out he was CEO of multi million scam and banned from trading...!!! see http://www.reuters.com/article/usDollarRpt/idUSN2938397520080929..

Bill,
Virginia,
Mar 19, 2009,

On $500, have made 111, since 2/14. All things look good.

Bryan,
Phoenix, AZ. USA,
Mar 4, 2009,

Have been investing with the company since its inception. It was my first month in online investing and they have performed perfectly so far. Not one bump or glitch which I can not say about the other companies I discovered during this learning curve. The have always returned my emails in a prompt manner and support is very helpful. Live chat available. Good investing to you.