Panamoney.net Review

Scam!
Updated: Aug 12, 2019 ·  · Is this your company?
Panamoney.net

This is another Panama based HYIP type company. The FPA recommends against placing money with HYIPs.

The company seems to have disappeared.

SCAM CONFIRMATION: 2010-06-01: The FPA Scam Investigations Committee has confirmed a scam complaint against this company. Panamoney.net is hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.

Website is down.  One less HYIP scam on the web.  This one lasted longer than most, but that only made it easier for people to believe that HYIPS can be real and lose all their money when it crashed.

Join live discussion of Panamoney.net on our forum

Scam!

Oiko Samura,
Japan,
Apr 10, 2010,

Panamoney is my top forex account manager and I'm very happy with it. Invested more than 100k with them and I'm glad I found that company.

Those who complaint about hacking should first be worried about their computer security before casting shades on a reputable company such as panamoney which is my fund manager for almost 2 years.

No doubt panamoney is a real trader and it's not a hyip as I see their trading chart that has the same data as my oanda.com account and all the currency rates in their real-time trading chart are genuine.

Bjorn,
Iceland,
Dec 20, 2009,

I am happy with Panamoney. I started with 4,ooo in june I have withdrawn 4000 and have over 10,000 as working capital. Withdra wals are in the bank in 3 working days. What I find negative is the binding time wich adds up to 9 months when all hollydays are added to weekends, and too they have extra many hollydays like in nov uestionand dec they have 8 extra hollidays in each month. If you have questions or problems their customer service is very prompt. I have posted questions and they have usually been answered in an hour or so but if you ask questions directly online they are taken care of as you present them.

Max,
New York,
Aug 8, 2009,

Who told you that Panamoney is a HYIP? It's a real managed forex trading company with real office address, phone and fax number, and with areal business license issued by the Ministry of trade and commerce in Panama and it allows management of third-party funds. It can be easily checked with Panamanian authorities as I did my due dilligence on that company.

Did you see any hyip that showed trading on Forex in real time? No! And the authenticity of trade on forex market can be confirmed by experts and traders.

Did you see any hyip advertised in reputable forex-related media in USA, Canada and Europe?

Panamoney Technologies, Inc. is not a hyip but an innovative managed forex trading company which, to date, operates more that 1 year.

Tepla,
Hungary,
Apr 5, 2010,

Hello. I have very positive experience with PanaMoney. Last year I invested 57400 usd. To date my initial investment is returned after expiration of 180 trading days. The average profit I received with them is about 1% daily. It depended on the trading results and the currency pair I chose. Some of my friends have bigger deposits with panamoney and no any problems. The profit is paid on time as promised on their site. Their customer support is very helpful too. Happy investing.

David,
TN,
Mar 12, 2010,

Invested with them back in September 2009 and can honestly say these guys are doing a fantastic job!!!! From what I've researched and looked into Panamoney is in fact trading our money on the Forex Market and they are legit. By the way, this is not a company with a guaranteed flat rate dividend- it is a true dividend based on actual interest earned and I might add if you want to be more successful and see better returns you need to do your home work and pick the best currencies to trade. dailyfx.com is a great place to start with up to date info.

My only complaint is that I wish I had more money invested with these guys!! :) Thanks...

Karl,
Germany,
Nov 7, 2009,

What can be improved with Panamoney.net company? I wish their customer support work 24 hours a day but they available only within business hours Panama time. I live in Germany and I always have to plan my time to contact them.

I would like to rate this company with 5 stars as it's an example how a real managed forex company should look like. Their trading perfomance is transparent and can be viewed in real time in my panamoney.net account. The company acts in accordance with the agreement I concluded with them. In January 2009 I invested 20k USD and already returned my investment with profit wich I withdrew every month. On average I earned 1-1.3% after each trading day.

Victor,
Peru, Lima,
Apr 8, 2010,

Let me share my experience. Invested $10000 in March 2009 and returned my initially invested deposit in January 2010. First I instructed to trade only with one currency pair, but it affected my income as on average profit was 0.3-0.8% per trading day. I hedged my funds with several currency pairs and my daily profit became more stable and it's close to 1% at the moment. They show their trading chart in real time and trade Mon-Fri on business days. They make many trades per day and there are many negative trades, but the volume of positive trades is higher, so in result we make money here, and good money of course. I referred a couple of my friends and all of them returned their deposits and receive pure profit from trading now.

I would suggest to avoid using electronic payment processors as they take too much money for their services. The best option is bank wire deposit to their account. They have a low minimum managed forex account - just $1000. And the minimum to withdraw is $1000 too. So if you invested the minimum you need to wait until you can withdraw your first profit. Recently there was a delay with bank payments for 5 days because of Easter holidays of their bank.

One more question to the forum readers: what is the average number of forex holidays per year for the managed forex trading companies? I ask that as panamoney avoids trading on major forex holiday as markets can be not stable (or not active) and less predictable. Let me put 5 stars for this company as I'm satisfied with it.

Alicia D.,
Ca,
Sep 29, 2009,

I am very impressed and thankful for this forex managed service. They are not the HYIP company compared to other services out there, I was close to early retirement and then suddenly dismissed. I
realized I could not make my monthly expenses and invested in increments of 5,000 and after six months then 10,000. I thank this company for being true to their word and very professional. After 180 days I received my 5,000 principle besides continued interest. With their gold and silver options the returns have been getting better. I hope they are around a long time for they have been my lifeboat.
Keep up the good work

Samantha,
France, Renes,
Nov 19, 2009,

I joined Panamoney in January 2009 by recommendation of my friends and I see the company keeps its promises in full. They have some negative trading days from time to time but on average they make good profit.Their customer support is always friendly and helpful. My rating is five stars too.

Bryan,
Phoenix, AZ. USA,
Mar 4, 2009,

Have been investing with the company since its inception. It was my first month in online investing and they have performed perfectly so far. Not one bump or glitch which I can not say about the other companies I discovered during this learning curve. The have always returned my emails in a prompt manner and support is very helpful. Live chat available. Good investing to you.