LiteForex review: Regulation, Platforms, Trading Instruments and Broker Ratings.

Formerly Mayzus.com

Updated: Jun 28, 2022 · LiteForex.eu  · Is this your company?

What is LiteForex?

LiteForex EU is a CySEC regulated forex broker, with LiteFinance together forms the LF Global Group.

LiteForex.eu offers platforms available in MetaTrader 4 (MT4), MetaTrader 5 (MT5) and Lite Forex proprietary mobile apps.

Lite Forex offers financial instruments on over 55 forex pairs, metals, oil and stock indexes for your personal investment and trading options.

Please read LiteForex Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

LiteForex
Other websites of this company include: LiteFinance.com, LiteForex.com, LiteForex.org.

Formerly known as Mayzus.com
Formerly known as United World Capital, UWCFx.com

Minimum Deposit: $50
Established: 2008
Address: Liteforex (Europe) Ltd 30 Spyrou Kyprianou, 1st Floor, Germasogeia, 4040, Limassol, Cyprus
Customer Service: support@liteforex.eu, +357-25-750-555
Regulations: CySEC #093/08
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, MobileTrader (MobileApp)
Web Trading: ✅ Yes

Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of LiteForex.eu on our forum

Vilnius, Lithuania,
Mar 15, 2022,

Stolen interest rate accrual

I was using this company for over 12 years... They advertise 2.5% annual interest rate credited to the trader's ECN account on surplus funds. Recently I decided to withdraw my funds from that account, but they have stolen all 398.97 USD interest rate accrual through the whole history of my ECN account.
Similar case took place with ECN account of my sister. There has been deducted a total sum of 314.47 USD of interest rate accrual in the ECN account.
Beware of this company and keep your money safe.

dont use this broker,
PH, Philippines,
Mar 12, 2021,

TOO MUCH FEES!

they are charging too much fees to their customers. first they charge too much from deposit. they are charging way too high for converting 1 currency to another. 2nd. when you will withdraw. they will only allow me to withdraw if i use 2 different options. so they can charge me with 2 transaction fees. they wont allow me to withdraw my funds with one transaction . see how greedy this broker? i wont recommend this broker at all.

barcelona, Spain,
Nov 18, 2018,

Hi, I was lucky in 2016 when i invested an small quantity with this thieves because they stole to me descarately about 5000 dollars. they always use false acussations ( you can see their scams on forums). Well i was lucky because i went to invest aprox 900000 dollars with them, thanks to god i saw their true face...
If you need real probes about them i can give you without any more interest, only want to show people who are they . Fortunately some people wrote me and gave me thanks for not fall on this criminbals hands

Russian Federation,
Aug 15, 2016,

Mayzus may be not perfect brober but very very good. First of all, it's a fair broker. If you deposit money there, then you can be sure they will withdraw it if you request this. Execution is good enough, some delays may be caused by their STP scheme. Of course, their bonus promotions are full ****, however I have never seen any other broker that is willing to provide you his own funds for your trading) In sum, my rate is 4-5

Pavel Garcia,
las terrenas, Dominican Republic,
Jul 11, 2016,

Mayzus is excelente brokers... the best
i like the fast wildraw

I recomended mayzus

Shahzad Zahoor,
Rawal pindi, Pakistan,
Apr 20, 2016,

Mayzus is a very good broker for me. I'm with this broker from very start of my trading career. As I trade on daily time frame so I never had any issue of re-quotes while placing my order. The withdrawals are also smooth and I don't have to wait long for it. Usually comes within some hours time. Over all I'm satisfied with this broker.

Atif Afzal,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Mar 28, 2016,

Mayzus is 5 star for me for some reasons.

Never delay in any withdraw
No issue in normal trading
Always gets help from Live chat
I like their new client cabinet.

And This is what any trader can look in a good broker.

ANOOP KUMAR,
KARACHI, Pakistan,
Mar 22, 2016,

NO DOUBT THEY HAVE DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAWAL VERY FAST ALSO NO DOUBT THEY HAVE ATTRACTIVE BONUS SACHEMS BUT NO ONE CAN EARN WITH THIS BROKER THEY ARE THEEFS I AM WORKING WITH THEM FROM 2014 NOT REGULAR BUT TIME TO TIME I TRADE WITH THEM THEY HAVE HEAVY SLIPPAGE ON EVERY EXECUTION . NOT A SINGLE ORDER EXECUTED ON GIVEN PRICE OR GIVEN STOPLOSS THERE CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS TRAINED FOR ONE SIDED THEY WILL NAVER AGREE FOR THERE FAULT THEY BLAME ON LIQUIDITY PROVIDER.. THERE TERMINAL IS FULL OF SCAMES THEY DO STOP TRADING FOR PARTICULATE CLINT WHO IS EARNING WITH THEM I HAVE VERY WORST EXPERIENCE WITH THEM THEY STOPPED MY TRADING IN WHEN I HAVE OPEN POSITIONS AND WAS EARNING IT WAS VERY HARD FOR ME TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGAIN AND AGAIN ALMOST ON EVERY TRADE THERE WAS SOME MISSHAPE

Docy Bruno,
Ontario, Canada,
Feb 25, 2016,

Asked them some question about new accounts on Feb. 23rd, agent on chat room asked me to send an email, but never received a reply

arjuna,
kandy, Sri Lanka,
Jun 24, 2015,

This is about their Ramadaan offer. They say they will give 100% bonus on all deposits. Don't deposit money with mayzus. U all going to loose. Because this broker do not consider about customers. They will remove the credit bonus as soon as they want it. Very bad broker, do not trust these guys. Customer service is also terrible.