LiteForex.eu (was Mayzus.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 29, 2018

Formerly known as Mayzus.com
Formerly known as United World Capital, UWCFx.com

Lite Forex is a forex broker. LiteForex.eu offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and MT Mobile currency trading top platforms. LiteForex offers over 50 currency pairs for your personal investment and trading options.

LiteForex.eu (was Mayzus.com)

Join live discussion of LiteForex.eu (was Mayzus.com) on our forum

Russian Federation,
Aug 15, 2016,

Mayzus may be not perfect brober but very very good. First of all, it's a fair broker. If you deposit money there, then you can be sure they will withdraw it if you request this. Execution is good enough, some delays may be caused by their STP scheme. Of course, their bonus promotions are full ****, however I have never seen any other broker that is willing to provide you his own funds for your trading) In sum, my rate is 4-5
las terrenas, Dominican Republic,
Jul 11, 2016,

Mayzus is excelente brokers... the best
i like the fast wildraw

I recomended mayzus
Rawal pindi, Pakistan,
Apr 20, 2016,

Mayzus is a very good broker for me. I'm with this broker from very start of my trading career. As I trade on daily time frame so I never had any issue of re-quotes while placing my order. The withdrawals are also smooth and I don't have to wait long for it. Usually comes within some hours time. Over all I'm satisfied with this broker.
Lahore, Pakistan,
Mar 28, 2016,

Mayzus is 5 star for me for some reasons.

Never delay in any withdraw
No issue in normal trading
Always gets help from Live chat
I like their new client cabinet.

And This is what any trader can look in a good broker.
KARACHI, Pakistan,
Mar 22, 2016,

NO DOUBT THEY HAVE DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAWAL VERY FAST ALSO NO DOUBT THEY HAVE ATTRACTIVE BONUS SACHEMS BUT NO ONE CAN EARN WITH THIS BROKER THEY ARE THEEFS I AM WORKING WITH THEM FROM 2014 NOT REGULAR BUT TIME TO TIME I TRADE WITH THEM THEY HAVE HEAVY SLIPPAGE ON EVERY EXECUTION . NOT A SINGLE ORDER EXECUTED ON GIVEN PRICE OR GIVEN STOPLOSS THERE CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS TRAINED FOR ONE SIDED THEY WILL NAVER AGREE FOR THERE FAULT THEY BLAME ON LIQUIDITY PROVIDER.. THERE TERMINAL IS FULL OF SCAMES THEY DO STOP TRADING FOR PARTICULATE CLINT WHO IS EARNING WITH THEM I HAVE VERY WORST EXPERIENCE WITH THEM THEY STOPPED MY TRADING IN WHEN I HAVE OPEN POSITIONS AND WAS EARNING IT WAS VERY HARD FOR ME TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGAIN AND AGAIN ALMOST ON EVERY TRADE THERE WAS SOME MISSHAPE
Ontario, Canada,
Feb 25, 2016,

Asked them some question about new accounts on Feb. 23rd, agent on chat room asked me to send an email, but never received a reply
kandy, Sri Lanka,
Jun 24, 2015,

This is about their Ramadaan offer. They say they will give 100% bonus on all deposits. Don't deposit money with mayzus. U all going to loose. Because this broker do not consider about customers. They will remove the credit bonus as soon as they want it. Very bad broker, do not trust these guys. Customer service is also terrible.
España, Spain,
Jan 22, 2015,

It's horrible, I've found more than 40 errors on the platform, I have two years with it and can not make money they cheat on stop loss and many more things scam scam Total scam, thieves, crooks, I think is the worst that are on the market, do not put your money there, never made money with them.
, Romania,
Oct 20, 2014,

Ok .just did a withdraw last week 7k was on my Visa received the money in 3 days.
5 stars Mayzus

2014-09-27 4StarI am with this broker since the start of 2014,so far so good till now no problems,their support is GREAT i am connected with my acc manager on phone or skype anytime i want and support i get is very good.
I got their bonus also 80% in credit to help and grow my margin and even if their rules say after you get the bonus if your equity will go low and will be at 115% from bonus amount it will be removed,well i was in that situation and they was nice enough to still keep the credit bonus for me and to let me trade with,i got also some money from bonus credit converted in real money in my balance.
I had one withdraw also received in about 4 working days no problem at all.
Of course not all EA's are working on their platform but that's not a problem as manual trading is good.
Satisfied till now with Mayzus and i will still stay with them even if i am with another very known UK broker.
I will keep updated here time to time how things work.
Chittagong, Bangladesh,
Jul 8, 2014,

This is one of the 5 brokers I have ever traded with.This is as better as the other 4 brokers.Their support and trading environment are superb.I recommend this broker ,thank you.N.B.Fee on swap free account should be made zero like in some other brokers