ForexMentor.com (Peter Bain) Review Visit site

Join live discussion of ForexMentor.com (Peter Bain) on our forum

Ryang123,
NJ, USA,
Dec 6, 2018,

Real coaches and real honest teaching

I'm a new student with Vic and Darko from Coaches Corner. So far I'm very impressed with the value that you get for $150/mo. The videos are really well done and the amount they have is almost over whelming. A Skype chat room with instant feedback from Vic and Darko themselves? Who does that for that kind of money?? It's real coaching. You get real traders showing you techniques that have worked for years. I bought the London Close strat years back and had lots of success with it but my schedule doesn't allow me to trade that anymore so I need to switch it up. This is what led me to CC and I'm so far very happy I made the choice. If I had to make one complaint, it would be the mapping of the training videos. There is no real set course to watch the videos or what order. However, thats not what it's all about so it's not even super important. This is really more of a day by day coaching which is several levels above just giving you a video to learn on your own. This is real "here is how it's done" coaching, IMHO.
jon,
edgebaston, United Kingdom,
Sep 22, 2017,

Mustn'y be trusted - always hopping systems and strategies

Mustn't be trusted.

Forexmentor as a whole have chashed and burned as far as quality is concerned.
Most of what they do is rehash. Peter Bain especially keeps hopping from system to system always saying that the newest system he's pushing is the best.
Buyer Beware.
Also you dont get to keep your course and it stays on their server. what Happens if they go bust? You've lost everything. Bad Bad Bad!
Laszlo,
Jul 5, 2014,

This is a review of the Forexmentor Live service with Ben Nathan. Ben runs the trading room which is just one service under the Forexmentor umbrella. This particular service consist of some trading lessons needed to understand the methodology and the trades published in the trading room throughout the day. Very easy to understand, simple rules which Ben patiently explains again if needed. He goes through all the watched pairs in the trading room, publishes setups and gives the recommendation for stoploss and take profit levels as well. So all we have to do is to enter those values into the trading platform-easy. This is the beauty of this method, even if you cannot spend the whole day glued to your monitor you can still profit from this type of service. It's a great way to learn and make some profit as well at the same time. It isn't a get-rich-quick scheme but risk is low and controlled. Highly recommended.
ben de jong,
queensland, Australia,
Jul 5, 2014,

I joined Forexmentor Live with Ben Nathan about 5 months ago and have found it an excellent service so far.Ben teaches a simple and consistent trading system with excellent money management.He covers the London and New York trading sessions and posts all set ups on his website.Emails are also sent.Ben is also very accessible for questions and concerns and trades the same set-ups on his own accounts. An accurate record of all trades are kept.You can't ask for more than this.! My account is growing consistently-at last!!!
MKUK,
, United Kingdom,
Jul 3, 2014,

I stumbled across Forexmentor in 2006 and wrote a review then. Seeing some of the negative reviews here, I thought it only right to add something positive again, about one of the Forexmentors: Ben Nathan of Forexmentor Live.

I’ve known Ben for a long time and have no hesitation in vouching for him. He is one of the most disciplined traders that I’ve come across, in my 10+ years of trading forex. He is an extremely committed trader, with a solid trading plan and he’s a great teacher as well. Ben is one of the rare genuine mentors in a world of forex crooks. Newbies and experienced traders alike will gain much from his trading room.

I don't know all of the Forexmentor folk but it must be said that there are some great people there and Ben is very much one of them.

2006-08-04 4 Stars I would recommend any Forex Newbie (excuse the term) to invest in a Peter Bain course. KISS approach to trading that works. His daily updates are good - especially the input and trading ideas from his subscribers. Peter is a likable bloke who demonstrates a genuine desire to help traders succeed. My only reservation is that he is always promoting an extra service or workshop for lots of bucks - which seems like avarice. Peter - why not bundle everything for an affordable price?
Michael,
NJ, USA,
Jul 1, 2014,

The work of Peter Bain and Forexmentor.com are the original legitimate training in how to trade Forex. They are the best of only a handful of training in how to trade that I consider legitimate. One of the more useful features is their trade room, Forexmentor Live. Currently run by Ben Nathan, the room focusses on day trading the London and New York sessions analyzing fractals.....a robust and common sense way to read price action. Like any legitimate trade method, this involves identifying trends, entering markets on pullbacks or lulls on lower time frames and managing trades in real time. Nathan's method using fractals is particularly easy to grasp and based on time tested methods that work. Learning the technique is one thing but doing the technique day after day along with Nathan is an effective way to get good at it.
Ziash,
ISD, Pakistan,
Feb 13, 2014,

In my journey to become a full time profitable trader - and out of 70+ video training from different sources - Forexmentor.com and their products stand out and are perfect source of legitimate information.

Personally I would like to mention Mr. Frank Paul (referring to Forex Master Blueprint). His style of presenting the course is excellent and very professionally well thought out course layout. I wish if Forexmentor.com can add a "Sample View" from the course for the rest of public to second my opinion.

Normally I don't post comments, but by looking at previous negative comments I see clearly why loosers are loosers; when we can't improve ourselves we throw the shit on other respectable teachers. CKBS - Common Kid Behavior Syndrome. Kids grow up, I respect everyone in my life who taught me one word.

5 Stars and Regards,
Ziash
Ross,
Jan 25, 2014,

Frank,You responded to my review of Forexmentor and specifically my comments re. the services you provided.I've got no wish to make this personal and respect your reply.I do however take issue to your paragraph,

"I just wanted to take a moment to respond to your fair critiques of the work I have done with Forexmentor, not with a defensive or dismissive attitude by any means, but just perhaps to try to address your well-written points. Firstly, Fibonacci Swing Trader is no longer available not because it "doesn't work", but because we decided to transition that course and service into FXM Trend Trader, to address numerous requests we had received over a period of many months to provide EA support. A number of FST members had indicated a desire for some type of automation to enable trade entry on 4hr continuation patterns, which they often could not be available for within their own preferred hours of trading. To provide that "mechanization" really demanded that we refine the trade entry rules so that they were amenable to EA programming. And for that reason we decided to give the service a new identity. That was well over a year ago now, and no further substantive changes have since been made."

O.k so you altered the Fibonacci swing trader system...what happened to my copy of the system or an updated copy of the system ?
I have purchased other courses from Forexmentor including the recurring forex pattern course from Vic and the Kelvin Thornley trend trader systems.They are sold ,as are all Forexmentor online courses as "lifetime" access/viewing.If i log on to my account the previous mentioned courses are there for me to review / go over.
Your Fib swing trader course however has disappeared off my account along with the $199 i paid for it.So if it isn't a new course why isn't the new updated course available to me or as other dissatisfied former members mentioned a full refund for a course that clearly in that form just didn't work.I'm sorry Frank but i think you insult our intelligence.You've obviously repackaged the former course,left the former members high and dry and resold it.You will have my respect when you admit your mistake and start refunding people who bought Fib Swing Trader in good faith and were left with nothing.

2014-01-02 5 Stars Having read Frank Paul's response as a customer of Forexmentor i wanted to give my own thoughts having purchased a number of courses and services over the last 2 years.

As already mentioned Forexmentor consists of a number of individual Forex "Experts" producing their own courses/services under the Forexmentor "umbrella"and in my experience the quality can vary massively.

Firstly i give 5 stars without hesitation to Vic Noble.This guy talks so much sense and is an excellent teacher.He in company with Shirley Hudson have turned my trading round in the last couple of years using initially their Recurring Forex pattern course.I also later subscribed to the daily R.F.P update service and the Coaches Corner which Vic runs twice a week.I am now a profitable trader and can't recommend this enough.
What i found reassuring is the main pattern (Vic Trade) used in the course has been used by Vic + students for years and continues to work effectively.It doesn't need tweaking every few months to make it work.I can spot it a mile off and i use it in conjunction with money management,trend bias etc taught by Vic.This for me is as good as it gets i don't look anywhere else for wonder systems. The 5 stars are for Vic and the above.

In Dec 2011 when i was still looking for success i bought Frank Paul's Fibonacci Swing Trader course after being sent so many E mails about it's success.My first concern was the course i was viewing online had already been tweaked a few months after being released although the new version wasn't available so you had to view the old version then read some notes for the new rules.This made it confusing.A few months on it was tweaked again to version 3.I didn't like the system anyway but that is a personal thing.I also had little confidence in a system that is a work in progress having parted with $199.I note this course is no longer available on the Forexmentor website so guess it just didn't work ?
I see Frank then produced his FX systems Lab course,i believe a new system each month.I've got plenty of systems on my shelf maybe i should start selling them !
I see Frank has now produced a Forex news Breakout Trading system.So my question is why so many systems ? Why not one time tested reliable system with daily updates like Vic has produced.I'm sorry Frank but it's so easy to keep producing system after system to sell, A lot harder than actually trading.That is my personal opinion which i believe i am entitled to being a customer of Forexmentor.
Frank Paul,
Vancouver, Canada,
Jan 24, 2014,

I think that, at this point, given that there are people like Tim Merritt who evidently was never taught enough manners by his mother to know better than to address people face-on with whatever onslaught of childish, petulant name-calling he feels like spewing, it's not worth my while to any longer spend time on this board conversing with people like Tim Merritt.

In the interest of balance, I will leave my final posting to this site by sharing a feedback I recently received from a survey that was actually fielded to Vic Noble and Shirley Hudson's service (in turn, forwarded to me by Peter Bain):

"I know this is not a beauty contest but if you want a perfect example of how to deliver a well controlled, firm,consistent and inspiring teaching method then look no further than Frank Paul. He is simply outstanding and his deliveries a lesson for us all. I know from years of teaching in business school how easy it is to forget the student needs a slow, full and steady delivery to make sure (as far as poss.) he /she has GOT IT! ."

Now I ask you, Tim Merritt, how can you both be right? How can Frank Paul be a "dud, loser, zero" and at the same time somebody else has feedback like the above to offer which is diametrically opposite?

Anyways, enough said. I'm not going to lower myself by having any further conversations with name-calling, online trolls like Tim Merritt.
tim merrit,
california, USA,
Jan 21, 2014,

i totally agree with steven and ross, this frank paul is a total dud. i mean this cat is a big zero. we arn't all just making up stuff frank, we are all pretty much saying simular stuff. there are some good things coming out of forex mentor, its just not coming via frank paul. you change courses frank like most people change socks. i really dont understand why peter bain keeps you around. i dont want to get into the personel end of you and peter bain, but it isn't because of your ability to trade. im sorry frank but was a member of the fib swing trader program for several months and you remind me of a snake trying to slither out of a tight spot. and there are several mentors that have been teaching the same great course for years frank so i dont know where you think your going with that one. frank i would like to get refunded my money that you scammed me for. and as far as forex mentor goes it is strange how the quality of the mentors varies so much. from vic noble and chris lori to this laim duck frank paul bringing up the rear.