FBS review - Regulations, Trading Platforms, Leverage and users Ratings.

2.541 • 346 REVIEWS
Finance Brokerage Services
Updated: Aug 15, 2022
FBS.com Is this your company?

4 star review by chico.trader, Brazil

I'm a forex newbie from Brazil and FBS is one of the few brokers that offers a full experience for Brazilian traders. I mean, support in Brazilian Portuguese, local Facebook page, training material in PT-BR also etc. Even messengers like Telegram and FB Messenger available for me in my language. This is a huuuge difference from other brokers that accept customers from Brazil. Since fx is not regulated here (not illegal too, just not regulated) and brokers cannot offer the service for us, FBS ends being the only one fully available. And I had zero issues with them in more than a year using the service...

What is FBS?

FBS is an international forex and CFD broker established in 2009 with headquarters in Belize and regional offices in Cyprus and Marshall Islands.

FBS Broker Regulations.

FBS is regulated in:

• Australia by ASIC (#426359)
  • in Belize by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC #IFSC/60/230/TS/18)
  • in Cyprus by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC #331/17)
  • in South Africa by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA #50885)

FBS Platforms and Trading Styles.

FBS offers the MT4 and MT5 platforms. This includes desktop, mobile and web versions.  FBS also offers its own proprietary trading platform, FBS Trader.

All trading styles are permitted including EA/Robots, Scalping, and News Spike Trading.

FBS Account Information and Trading Instruments

• The minimum trade size offered by FBS is 0.01 lots.
  • The maximum leverage on forex pairs is 3000:1.
  • The minimum amount of deposit to open a live account is $1
    Leverage frequently varies by item being traded and may also vary based on account type, what country you are based in, and other factors. Please consult the FBS.com website or contact the company’s support to be sure you understand all the details of any items you wish to trade.
FBS trading instruments include over 35 forex currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, and other commodities.

FBS Deposit and withdrawal methods

Deposit and withdrawals choices for clients of FBS include VISA, Bitwallet, Local Exchangers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, and SticPay.

Deposit and withdrawal methods may vary over time. Not all methods may be available in all countries. Please check with broker support or visit their website for the most current information on available deposit and withdrawal options.

FBS Trading Restrictions.

FBS does NOT accept clients from the USA. FBS also does not accept traders from Brazil, Canada, Iran, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, the United Kingdom.

Please read FBS Broker Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this company.

Other websites of this company include fbs.eu, fbsaustralia.com, fbs.ae, fx-fbs.cn, fbs-india.com, fbs.id, mstradefbs.com, frfbs.com, jpfbs.com, esfbs.com, ptfbs.com, fbs.ae, vnfbs.com, fbsaustralia.com, fbsidbroker.com, turkfbs-invest.com, etc.

2.541 • 346 REVIEWS

insensible_q8
kuwait, Kuwait,
Jul 14, 2022,

withdrawl to visa

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
u cant withdraw your profits to ur visa .. u can only withdrawl the money u deposit .. so what to do with orofits ?? u keep in brokers account ..

Apr 1, 2021 - No Rating if u try to withdraw they take for ever just to aprove ur withdraw .. and for ever to send ur money to ur visa .. they should fix the long time process but they didnt looks like they dont want to to get ur money

Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Apr 5, 2021 Hello
Please, note that the withdrawal process and time mainly depend on the payment system you choose, but all withdrawals are processed manually for security reasons. After being accepted by FBS, it's further processed by the payment system. For example, card withdrawals take from 5 working days when an E-wallet will take just a couple of hours. If the withdrawal takes more than average, please, contact us via support@fbs.com!
Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Jul 28, 2022:
Thank you for contacting us again!

We want to remind you that Visa/Mastercard is a payment system that allows only a refund of the deposited funds.

This means that you can withdraw ( https://support.fbshelp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000303765-How-can-I-withdraw- ) via card only the sum not exceeding the sum of your deposit (https://support.fbshelp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000276409-How-can-I-deposit- ) (up to 100% of the initial deposit can be withdrawn back to the card).
The amount over the initial deposit (profit) can be withdrawn to other payment systems.

For example, you deposited 100 $ with your card and then traded and got 200 $ as profit. You can withdraw 100 $ back to your card and the rest of the funds (200 $ of profit) - to other payment methods, such as electronic wallets, local banks, and other methods available on the Withdrawal page (https://fbs.com/cabinet/finances/withdrawal ).

If you have any questions regarding withdrawal from your FBS account, please contact us via email support@fbs.com or our LIVE chat.

Have a lovely day!

I applied $140 bonus
I traded 20 days
0 days missed
Earned 300 $ approx
Than suddenly they stop my withrawl and said that some violation detected :). And my account is zero
My 20 days struggle gone in 0$.
Why they didnt detect it before approval of bonus
They are bigg scammers stay away from them
Your money will be in dangers
Because there support team will gave you a big capsule being sorry we cant inquire our software is cant be challenge
So guys stay away from FBS
Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Jun 22, 2022:
Thank you for your feedback!

Unfortunately, it seems like our Technical Department has found out that you have opened/used more than one Level Up bonus account from the same IP address.

Please note that according to the Level Up bonus conditions (you can find them on the page of bonus account settings in your Personal Area):

Each client/computer/IP can open only one Level Up Bonus account. It is prohibited to work through proxies or use any IP-address modifying software. Opening the second Level Up Bonus account is impossible even after bonus funds are charged off.

Upon suspecting fraudulent activity on the bonus account, the company reserves the right to deduct the entire bonus amount and profit made with the bonus account without notice. In this case, the decision is beyond contestation.

You can always take part in other promotions, which you can check on the Promotion page.
We would recommend you read all the conditions carefully beforehand.

You can open a real trading account, deposit at least 1 USD using the various payment systems we work with, trade on your own funds, and get real profit.

Hope for your kind understanding!

Feel free to contact us in case you have any further questions.

Sincerely,
openingwolf
Comodoro Rivadavia(9000), Argentina,
May 7, 2022,

they dont want to delete my user, and my accounts

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
that is, they dont want to delete my user and my accounts, and that is illegal in the current legality, I do not recommend using this broker at all, I registered at esfbs.com with my email. once you enter as a user they don't let you out, from support they told me that the accounts are not deleted, it was kiara, and that is illegal, nothing safe or legal this broker
Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted May 25, 2022:
Dear client,

Thank you for contacting FBS!

We would like to confirm that we have received your request by email and that it has been approved. The official response from FBS was sent to you within the same email. Please check your inbox for more details.

The FBS team is constantly working to take our services to the next level. All wishes and comments are taken into account to provide our customers with a positive experience.

In case you have any other questions, you are free to contact us again at support@fbs.com or LIVE chat.

Best regards,
FBS Support Team
GODWIN AKPANTAH
Uyo, Akwaibom state, Nigeria,
Apr 25, 2022,

Simple truth about FBS

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I am a Nigerian and an Akwaibomite to be precise. I have been trading live account with FBS for over a year now. This broker has been the best among all the brokers I have encountered on my trading Journey.

I deposit very free, trade, make profit with their tighter spread and withdraw within minutes.

One thing I must point out is their Customer service - it's 100% accurate.

I have so much good to say about them but I must summarize that FBS is the best - they have always given me joy.
Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted May 4, 2022:
Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing your feedback!

We are constantly working on improving our services to make sure our customers are satisfied with us.
And receiving such positive words gives a motivation to work harder.

Hope you are having a good one and wish you all the luck and profitable trading.

Should you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us any time at support@fbs.com or LIVE chat.

Best regards,
ericthetraderKE
nairobi, Kenya,
Mar 3, 2022,

FBS Level Up Bonus is a scam!!!!

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
The FBS level up account is a waste of time. My advice to anyone considering it is DON'T DO IT!!!

I'll break it down for anyone considering it, so please pay attention #longpostalert

The rules seem simple at first, but the devil is usually in the details.

One of the rules that pissed me off was that there's a number of trades you are supposed to take to qualify. It's 5 lots. Each trade you take is capped at 0.01 lots, so you essentially have to take 500 trades across a period of about 5 weeks (website says 40 days including weekends and holidays. do the math), and that is a lot of trades since you cannot change the lot size.

And for anyone who does not see why that is a problem, here are a few of the rules that exist to kick you in the nuts:
1. Each closed trade has to be at least 100 points for it to qualify
2. No more that 5 open trades at a time
3. 1hr interval between trades executed on the same stock for it to qualify (i.e. you cannot stack trades)

To be fair, I didn't do a deep dive into the rules when I began; the promo ads make it seem like all you have to do is be profitable and you get 140$ + profits. I'm currently about a week into the trading, 30% in profit and only about 0.4 lots in. At my current growth rate, there is no way I'm going to meet the traded lots requirement by the end of the 40 day period so this is where my journey ends.
Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Mar 25, 2022:
Thank you for sharing your honest feedback!

First and foremost, we would like to remind you that before opening the Level Up bonus account in your Personal Area, you are asked to read the full terms and conditions of the bonus.
These conditions are displayed on the bonus page in your Personal Area and are always available for you.

The bonus conditions that you mentioned came with the bonus initially, i.e., the bonus was launched with the stated conditions:

1) Have a profit no larger than the bonus amount.
2) Have 20 active trading days.
3) Have 5 lots traded. To learn what a lot is, click here.
4) Have a maximum of 5 missed trading days.

Also, the limitations applied to the bonus account were also mentioned in the conditions right from the start.
Let us remind you about those limitations: The order volume is 0.01 lot. Leverage: 1:100 .The following options are prohibited: locking/hedging, expert advisors (EA), ladder strategy (it is not allowed to open a new deal in the same direction within an hour after the closure of the previous deal).

Therefore, before starting trading with the bonus account, you could have decided if you are ready to trade under these circumstances.
You confirm that you agree and accept all the conditions by opening the bonus account.

Your Level Up bonus account is still active, and you can continue trading with it.

Let us give you some tips on how to meet the conditions:

1) You need to have 20 active days and complete 5 lots, which means opening up to 25 orders per day will help you trade the necessary lots.
2) To meet the pips difference condition and ensure making more profit, you can enable a Take Profit/Stop Loss on your order, don't forget that we count the orders with either profit or loss, which will help you lock orders in profit.

Lastly, we would like to remind you that the goal of the Level Up Bonus is to give traders a chance to study the basics of successful and productive trading. It works the same way as in sport – first, you train and learn, then you earn and get stronger, faster, and more efficient.

Level Up Bonus has been designed to help our clients learn more about risk management and trading with smaller amounts. And the possibility of getting a real profit is the motivation.

Should you have any questions or need further assistance, you can contact us via email support@fbs.com or Live chat.

Best wishes,
Page 1 of 83

Can FBS be trusted?

The the best way to answer if FBS can be trusted is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5098/fbs-forex-brokers

Additionally, we recommend that you check recent FBS community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/fbscom/

What is FBS investment?

FBS is an online Forex Broker.

The investment options from FBS include Forex currency pairs, precious metals, CFDs and stocks.

These assets can be traded on FBS Trader, MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.

What is the minimum deposit for FBS?

The minimum deposit for FBS accounts is generally $1 but depending on the type of accounts there is minimum deposit recommendation.
  • Cent Account, the minimum deposit is $1.
  • Micro Account is $5.
  • Standard Account is $100.
  • Zero Spread Account is $500.
  • ECN Account is $1000.

Can I withdraw FBS bonus?

The bonus program FBS offers currently is called $100 Bonus.

The $100 bonus itself can not be withdrawn but profits up to $100 made on the top of the $100 bonus is permitted to be withdrawn.

One thing please keep in mind that FBS changes the bonus program from time to time, please go to their website to check out the latest bonus offer.

How long does FBS withdrawal take?

The amount of time a withdrawal takes depends on what withdrawal methods you use. Here is the usual time consumption for a few common payment processors.
  • Electronic withdrawals (like Skrill, Perfect Money, etc.) usually are instant, sometimes may take up to 30 minutes.
  • Bank card on the average takes 3-4 business days.
  • Bank transfer withdrawals are usually processed within 7-10 business days.

How do I fund a FBS account?

• Log in to your FBS "Personal Area" and select the "Deposit funds" option in the Finances menu.
  • Choose the suitable payment system and click on it.
  • Specify the trading account you want to deposit to.
  • Specify information about your e-wallet or payment system account if needed.
  • Type the amount of money you want to deposit.
  • Choose the currency.
  • Click on "Deposit" button.

How do I withdraw money from FBS?

You can withdraw money from your FBS account in your personal area.
  • Click on Finances in the menu on the left.
  • Choose Withdrawal.
  • Choose the suitable payment system and click on it.
  • Specify the trading account you want to withdraw from.
  • Specify information about your e-wallet or payment system account.
  • For withdrawal via card click on "+" sign to upload back and front sides of your card copy.
  • Type the amount of money you want to withdraw. 8, Click on "Confirm withdrawal" button.