FBS Review

Finance Brokerage Services

Updated: Oct 23, 2020 · FBS.com  · Is this your company?

FBS are forex brokers. FBS offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and MT Mobile forex online trading top platforms. FBS.com offers over 30 forex pairs, stocks, gold, silver, other metals, and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

FBS

Related websites of this company include F-B-S.com, HotOption.com and https://fbs.ae/.

February 2011:  The website appears to be blocked in the USA.

Other websites of this company include FIBExch.com, fbs.ae, fbs.id, fbsforex.com, fbs.cn, jpfbs.com, esfbs.com, ptfbs.com, fbs.ae, vnfbs.com etc.

Established: 2009
Address: No.1 Orchid Garden Street, Belmopan, Belize
Contact: support@fbs.com, +35 7251 23212
Regulators: IFSC #IFSC/60/230/TS/18, CySEC #331/17
CFD: (3) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, bitwallet, Local Exchangers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, SticPay
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, bitwallet, Local Exchangers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, SticPay

Join live discussion of FBS.com on our forum

FBS.com profile provided by Regina FBS, Sep 5, 2019

FBS is an international broker with more than 190 countries of presence. 13 000 000 traders and 370 000 partners have already chosen FBS as their preferred Forex company. We work since 2009 and provide fast and honest services.

Working with us is easy, convenient and, most of all, profitable. We are happy to offer exclusive terms unprecedented in the Forex market.

To provide the best customer experience we organize seminars and special events, providing our clients with training materials, cutting-edge trading technologies and the latest strategies on the Forex market. Both newbie and professional traders will find these sessions useful.

If you prefer to choose the best for yourself, FBS is just right for you. We even launched a COPYTRADE app which allows you to earn money both by copying a successful trader and by having people invest in your trading.

Once a client of FBS – always a client of FBS.
www.fbs.com

Unique trading conditions for traders:
• Minimal deposit of $1
• Spread starting from -1 pip
• Leverage up to 1:3000
• 35 currency pairs, 4 metals, 3 CFD
• Split-second execution
• No requotes
• Minimal order volume of 0.01 lot
• Quotes precision of 0.00001
• Trade with any advisors or strategies
• Customer support in 15 languages
• Deposits and withdrawals via Visa/Mastercard, Wire Transfer, Neteller, Skrill, Perfect Money, Fasapay; Local Indonesian banks: Bank Central Asia, Mandiri, Bank Negara Indonesia, Bank Rakyat Indonesia, OCBC NISP; Thai banks: Krungthai Bank, Krungsri Bank, Siam Commercial Bank, Kasikorn Bank, Bangkok Bank; Vietnamese bank: Vietcombank. Lots of exchangers in different countries

Permanent promotions:

• VIP membership

Partner program:
• $10 commission on EUR/USD
• Monthly partner bonus up to $3000
• 3 levels of payments (15% from 2nd level partners and 5% from 3rd level partners)

Awards:
• Best Investor Education 2017
• Best FX IB Program

Bangkok, Thailand,
Oct 5, 2020,

This company is doing day light and dont care

They are doing fraud in forex , I highly suggest to avoid this scammmer who is sitting behind the computer and ripping off trader.

They are robber!

Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Oct 8, 2020:
Dear Sir!
We have thoroughly checked your tickets sent to our support@fbs.com and want to clarify here that your comment refers to the 100% Deposit Bonus cancelation.
Let us kindly inform you that according to 100% bonus rules, first, bonus funds are not included in Margin Call and Stop Out levels calculation (p.7 of the promotion conditions). Bonus funds become available for trading and included in Margin Call and Stop Out levels calculation only after a client trades the needed amount of lots on his/her deposited funds.
Second, please, kindly be reminded, that according to the promotion conditions, in the event, that your account balance or Equity falls below 30% of the bonus amount, the bonus will be canceled.
By 17:57:56 on 05.10.2020, your Equity level has fallen below 30% of the bonus amount. This has triggered your 100% bonus cancellation.
We are really sorry, that you have faced such a situation, though, please, kindly take into consideration, that by getting the 100% bonus, you agree that you have read and accepted the promotion conditions.
We hope that such a situation will never happen to you again and wish you profitable trading and successful future work with FBS!
Gert,
Sep 24, 2020,

Trading impossible on bonus offer of 100 usd, mt5

I have over 10 years experience in trading the markets.
I am a proptrader as well.
I wanted to try this out as a challenge, 100 usd to 100.000 - yeah, but I wanted to see if I could do it.

It took me about 20 minuttes to find out FBS is a fraudent broker.
Sold eurusd short, went fine, got stopped out, ok fine - tried to go short again. Which was impossible, it would not open a short position - long was fine, but not short.

Now they will say that there are no liquidity to open a short position at that point - well, it is not slippage I am complaining about... This position was at an equilibrium, not in a sliding downturn. There IS liquidity to open a position at that point. Further it was in was in US premarket, 20 min prior to US open.
To my knowledge it was a market order, (on the oneclick trader on MT5).
I tried to open a position without stop, more than 10 times.
Stay away from FBS they will take your money.

Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Sep 28, 2020:
Hello!
Indeed Trade 100 bonus is quite a challenge, but still it is a real possibility to earn 100$.
Let us kindly remind you that Trade 100 bonus funds are virtual funds on a demo account (until you fulfill the bonus conditions) and FBS has no intention, reason or possibility to take advantage of your trading on this bonus.
The main goal of the Trade 100 bonus is educational - to give traders a chance to study the basics of successful and effective trading. It works the same way as in sport – first you train and learn, then you earn and get stronger, faster and more efficient.
Trade 100 Bonus has been designed to help our clients learn more about risk-management and trading with smaller amounts.
And possibility to get a real profit is the motivation.
As for the issue you have encountered, let us kindly assume that you have tried to to open a new deal in the same direction within an hour after the closure of the previous deal (ladder strategy). We would like to remind you that according to the promotion rules this strategy is not allowed.
We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our bonus conditions, but would like to draw your attention to the fact that all conditions can be found on the site so you could read them in advance, there are no hidden rules and no deposit is required. Also, apart from Trade 100 bonus we provide other promotion that does not require any investment. We'd like to inform you about our demo-contest FBS League: by participating in it you can earn up to 450$ without any deposit at all.
Sep 16, 2020,

Those guys are thieves

I made a withdrawal since 3rd of July, they did not release my money. They initially lied that the money is with my bank. I went to the bank and realised that it was a lie. I got an account statement and forwarded it to them. They still have not done anything about. They tell different lie everyday. Don't use them for any reason. I wish there was negative rating, I would have given them.

Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Sep 18, 2020:
Please note that after the withdrawal of funds is accepted in the FBS system, further processing depends on the payment system and your bank, on average it takes 3-4 business days in rare cases it might take more. We already provided you with the confirmation that the funds were sent. The confirmation contains the ARN code that is a unique code for all transactions. Your bank can use the code to track your funds. FBS is a regulated broker and never holds back clients’ funds, you always can withdraw deposited funds and profit. Also, you can see the payment status in Transaction History.
Suphanburi, Thailand,
Sep 14, 2020,

I think the cent account is good for me.

I think the cent account is good for me. It makes me feel safe in trading. Even though I have a small profit but I keep trying to practice FX to increase my profit.

UP, India,
Sep 14, 2020,

FBS Mobile Personal Area is Very Very Good

FBS Mobile Personal area is very good. I easily managed my funds, deposits, and withdrawals in one app. I always recommend FBS.

Feb 9, 2020 - 5 Stars Hello, I joined FBS since 3 years and happy to join FBS because FBS is a very reliable broker. I recommend FBS for all traders because Forex trading is not easy, but FBS has made it easy. Thank you

Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Feb 11, 2020 Thank you for your review!

Egypt, Egypt,
Sep 9, 2020,

FBS quick start bouns $100 no deposit bonus manipulation

I read the bouns conditions and started trading completed the 7 steps achieved more than 30 usd profit and they ask to deposit to transfer the funds thiss is a hidden condition there was no mention with such thing in the conditions

Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Sep 11, 2020:
Thank you for contacting us. FBS is a regulated STP & ECN broker and there is no place for any manipulation from our side. With Quick Start Bonus you can learn how to use the FBS Trader application and get profit at the same time, you will be able to withdraw it by trading on your deposit later. Please note that the goal of the bonus is to give traders a chance to study the basics of trading. You train and learn, then you earn and get more efficient. Make sure that you read the T&C attentively, all the conditions are written and there no hidden rules. You can see them by clicking Promotions menu in the app.
Istanbul, Turkey,
Sep 2, 2020,

I learnt how to trade with fbs

Hello. I tried some investment methods but decided to trade in the forex. Then I wanted to learn the system. I found an FBS forex guide videos. So I am still a beginner for the system but these guides are really useful. Day by day I am becaming pro trader. I started to earn money now and their support system is very effective.

Sarat,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Sep 2, 2020,

Fraud Broker: Trade 100 Bonus is just a bait

Fraud Broker. I enter trade 100 Bonus after the bonus is approaching $100 the account is deactivated . I haven't enter account for 3 days but after it turn to profit and almost hit $100 the account is deactivated . After contact support, They said I violated the rule with multiple account . But I have only one love making account .

Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Sep 3, 2020:
It has been detected that you have opened more than one bonus account. Each bonus undergoes a thorough examination, but FBS is not interested in canceling it for no reason: first, we respect our clients, second - it could have damaged our reputation. Still, we strictly check conditions fulfilment. Also you always welcome to try our other bonuses. Please contact us via support@fbs.com in case if you have addtional questions.
South Africa, South Africa,
Aug 25, 2020,

Painful broker

First off, their $100 bonus is Impossible! Dont even waste your time with it. The requirements are designed to make you fail.

I was however happy with their spreads. Pretty much the only thing that kept me there for awhile. Executions are decent and account choices are plentiful. Still better places to trade than them.
Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Aug 27, 2020:
Thank you for your feedback.
We are sorry to hear that you are not pleased with our bonus conditions. Though we'd like to point out that there are no hidden rules and no deposit is required what is a huge plus for newbies.
It was developed to help to learn about risk-management and trading with small amounts. All conditions are practicable which has been proven by numerous withdrawal.
As an NDD broker we provide the best prices based on the quotes we receive from our liquidity providers.
If you have a claim, please contact us via support@fbs.com
Lahore, Pakistan,
Aug 20, 2020,

Don't fall for their 100$ No-Deposit bonus They are Fruad

Don't fall for their 100$ No Deposit Bonus they have no intention to give you any money first of all their conditions are very hard to follow.

Here are their conditions for the bonus.

1. You have to trade 5 lots within a certain timespan
2. You can only trade 0.01 lot
3. You can only have 5 trades open at the time
4. You can not hedge your position with a larger lot size
5. If you want to go long, they will often only let you go short
6. If you want to go short, they will often only let you go long
7. You can’t use Expert Advisors with the US$100 bonus.
8. You trade only selected currencies pairs.

As a professional trader (11 years of experience) I take it as a challenge and make 99$ profit in first week of trading everything seems going fine but they blocked my account for no reason. I contact to their live chat the person said your account will reopen soon we will email you. and continuesly asking for chat rating next day I contact again then they tell me fake story that you make multiple accounts. Guys that piss me off when you beat their challenge they falsified you by putting fake obligation. Please do not use their services I have never seem just a liar and scamie broker in 11 years of my FX trading career.

My account number is 14331391 Guys sorry for my poor english.
Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Aug 25, 2020:
Hello, Affan!

Sorry to hear that you are not pleased with our bonus conditions. Though we'd like to point out that there are no hidden rules and no deposit is required what is a huge plus for newbies.
As for the bonus cancellation, please, kindly be reminded that according to the Trade 100 bonus promotion conditions:
Each client/computer/IP can open only one “Trade 100 Bonus” account. It is prohibited to work through proxies or using any IP-address modifying software. Opening the second Trade 100 Bonus account is impossible even after bonus funds are charged off.
Upon suspecting fraudulent activity on the Bonus account, the company reserves the right to deduct the entire bonus amount and profit made with the Bonus account without notice. In this case, the decision is beyond contestation.
As you may see, this rule implies that more than one bonus cannot be opened from one and the same IP or device, to exclude the situation that one and the same client opens several Personal Areas.
Unfortunately, it has been found out, that your bonus account has violated the bespoken promotion conditions, that is why your bonus account has been blocked.
We would like to point out that all the bonus accounts are submitted to a very thorough examination, which includes more than searching for the matching IPs.
We would like to remind you that you are still eligible for our other bonuses, such as the bonus 100% on deposit, for example, where you may receive 100% bonus of your deposit amount, for every deposit you make. Or super-easy Quick Start Bonus for FBS Trader application.
As for our customer support, we bring our sincere apologies for this miscommunication. We have thoroughly checked the chat you mentioned and would like to assure you that our agent meant that you still can use this account even after the bonus cancellation, just as any other regular account.
Please contact us via live chat or support@fbs.com in case you have additional questions.

Can FBS be trusted?

The the best way to answer if FBS can be trusted is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5098/fbs-forex-brokers

Additionally, we recommend that you check recent FBS community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/fbscom/

What is FBS investment?

FBS is an online Forex Broker.

The investment options from FBS include Forex currency pairs, precious metals, CFDs and stocks.

These assets can be traded on FBS Trader, MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.

What is the minimum deposit for FBS?

The minimum deposit for FBS accounts is generally $1 but depending on the type of accounts there is minimum deposit recommendation.

• Cent Account, the minimum deposit is $1.
  • Micro Account is $5.
  • Standard Account is $100.
  • Zero Spread Account is $500.
  • ECN Account is $1000.

Can I withdraw FBS bonus?

The bonus program FBS offers currently is called $100 Bonus.

The $100 bonus itself can not be withdrawn but profits up to $100 made on the top of the $100 bonus is permitted to be withdrawn.

One thing please keep in mind that FBS changes the bonus program from time to time, please go to their website to check out the latest bonus offer.

How long does FBS withdrawal take?

The amount of time a withdrawal takes depends on what withdrawal methods you use. Here is the usual time consumption for a few common payment processors.

• Electronic withdrawals (like Skrill, Perfect Money, etc.) usually are instant, sometimes may take up to 30 minutes.
  • Bank card on the average takes 3-4 business days.
  • Bank transfer withdrawals are usually processed within 7-10 business days.

How do I fund a FBS account?

• Log in to your FBS "Personal Area" and select the "Deposit funds" option in the Finances menu.
  • Choose the suitable payment system and click on it.
  • Specify the trading account you want to deposit to.
  • Specify information about your e-wallet or payment system account if needed.
  • Type the amount of money you want to deposit.
  • Choose the currency.
  • Click on "Deposit" button.

How do I withdraw money from FBS?

You can withdraw money from your FBS account in your personal area.

• Click on Finances in the menu on the left.
  • Choose Withdrawal.
  • Choose the suitable payment system and click on it.
  • Specify the trading account you want to withdraw from.
  • Specify information about your e-wallet or payment system account.
  • For withdrawal via card click on "+" sign to upload back and front sides of your card copy.
  • Type the amount of money you want to withdraw. 8, Click on "Confirm withdrawal" button.

General Information

FBS has been offering forex trading services to its client since 2009. FBS.com is headquartered at No.1 Orchid Garden Street, Belmopan, Belize. This broker can be reached by phone at +35 7251 23212 and via email at support@fbs.com.

FBS also has regional offices in Cyprus and the Marshal Islands.

Regulation

FBS is regulated in Belize by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC #IFSC/60/230/TS/18) and in Cyprus by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC #331/17).

Accepted and Excluded Countries

FBS does NOT accept clients from the USA. FBS does not accept clients from Brazil, Canada, Iran, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

Platforms and Trading Styles.

FBS offers the MT4 and MT5 platforms. This includes mobile and web versions.

Trading styles permitted by FBS.com include EA/Robots, Scalping, and News Spike Trading.

Account Information and Markets Offered

The minimum trade size offered by FBS is 0.01 lots. The maximum leverage on forex pairs is 3000:1. The minimum amount of deposit to open a live account is. Leverage frequently varies by item being traded and may also vary based on account type, what country you are based in, and other factors. Please consult the FBS.com website or contact the company’s support to be sure you understand all the details of any items you wish to trade.

FBS’s trading instruments include over 35 currency pairs, Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, and other commodities.

Deposit and withdrawal methods

Deposit and withdrawals choices for clients of FBS include VISA, Bitwallet, Local Exchangers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, and SticPay.

Please be aware that deposit and withdrawal methods may vary over time. Not all methods may be available in all countries. Please check with FBS.com’s support or visit their website for the most current information on available deposit and withdrawal options.