FBS review - Regulations, Trading Platforms, Leverage and users Ratings.

2.533 • 365 REVIEWS
Finance Brokerage Services
Updated: Jun 6, 2024
FBS.com

4 star review by chico.trader, Brazil

I'm a forex newbie from Brazil and FBS is one of the few brokers that offers a full experience for Brazilian traders. I mean, support in Brazilian Portuguese, local Facebook page, training material in PT-BR also etc. Even messengers like Telegram and FB Messenger available for me in my language. This is a huuuge difference from other brokers that accept customers from Brazil. Since fx is not regulated here (not illegal too, just not regulated) and brokers cannot offer the service for us, FBS ends being the only one fully available. And I had zero issues with them in more than a year using the service...

What is FBS?

FBS is an international forex and CFD broker established in 2009 with headquarters in Belize and regional offices in Cyprus and Marshall Islands.

FBS Broker Regulations.

FBS is regulated in:

• Australia by ASIC (#426359)
  • in Belize by the Belize Financial Services Commission (IFSC #000102/460)
  • in Cyprus by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC #331/17)

FBS Platforms and Trading Styles.

FBS offers the MT4 and MT5 platforms. This includes desktop, mobile and web versions.  FBS also offers its own proprietary trading platform, FBS Trader.

All trading styles are permitted including EA/Robots, Scalping, and News Spike Trading.

FBS Account Information and Trading Instruments

• The minimum trade size offered by FBS is 0.01 lots.
  • The maximum leverage on forex pairs is 3000:1.
  • The minimum amount of deposit to open a live account is $5.
    Leverage frequently varies by item being traded and may also vary based on account type, what country you are based in, and other factors. Please consult the FBS.com website or contact the company’s support to be sure you understand all the details of any items you wish to trade.
FBS trading instruments include over 35 forex currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, and other commodities.

FBS Deposit and withdrawal methods

Deposit and withdrawals choices for clients of FBS include VISA, MasterCard, Local Exchangers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, and SticPay.

Deposit and withdrawal methods may vary over time. Not all methods may be available in all countries. Please check with broker support or visit their website for the most current information on available deposit and withdrawal options.

FBS Trading Restrictions.

FBS does NOT accept clients from the USA. FBS also does not accept traders from Brazil, Canada, Iran, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, the United Kingdom.

Please read FBS Broker Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this company.

Other websites of this company include fbs.eu, fbsaustralia.com, fbs.ae, fx-fbs.cn, fbs-india.com, fbs.id, mstradefbs.com, frfbs.com, jpfbs.com, esfbs.com, ptfbs.com, fbs.ae, vnfbs.com, fbsaustralia.com, fbsidbroker.com, turkfbs-invest.com, etc.

Established: 2009
Address: 2118, Guava Street, Belize Belama Phase 1, Belize, Belize
Contact: support@fbs.com, +35 7251 23212
Regulators: ASIC #426359, FSC #000102/460, CySEC #331/17
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, FBS Trader
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (145+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

Hedge: ✅ Yes
EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Local Exchangers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, SticPay
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Local Exchangers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, SticPay
* Please check broker website for more information
2.533 • 365 REVIEWS

FBS Most Helpful Customer Reviews

S
Shankarandaru
Boyolali, Indonesia,
Nov 15, 2022,

Fine broker but... (Please read for detail)

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
First thing i like a lot about FBS is that it is a very versatile broker, and the most exciting is withdrawl time proccess is fast, really fast.
But nothing is without mistake, i guess it is an only lack/draw back for fbs. Their TP (take profit execution), they always fix as it is (not once i had possitive slippage) in the other hand, many of order stop and stop loss is often get negative slippage (gap). For me its an obvious conditioned environment by fbs. Keep in mind they is ecn/stp brokers. So i should get positive slippage on take profit which i never get it, even if just for once!
I hope FBS hear it and make them best!
Reply by FBS Official Manager submitted Aug 8, 2023:
Hello Shankarandaru!
We are sorry to hear about this unsatisfied experience in your trading because the principal objective is for you to get the best experience with us. Your comment is important to us, so thanks for mentioning it.

We are working daily to increase the satisfaction of our clients, for example, with a fast withdrawal time process, as you mentioned; thank you very much for your comment.
Kindly remember that some processes occur automatically way; trading orders could be closed due to the Customer Agreement he agreed with;
If you need to, we will gladly attend to you to refresh o clarify any conditions you got doubts about. Please just write us at support@fbs.com or on any of our social networks according to your preference.
At FBS, we always hear our dear clients and work to their satisfaction.
Sincerely FBS.
C
chico.trader
São Paulo, Brazil,
Jun 22, 2021,

Good comunication

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I'm a forex newbie from Brazil and FBS is one of the few brokers that offers a full experience for Brazilian traders. I mean, support in Brazilian Portuguese, local Facebook page, training material in PT-BR also etc. Even messengers like Telegram and FB Messenger available for me in my language. This is a huuuge difference from other brokers that accept customers from Brazil. Since fx is not regulated here (not illegal too, justo not regulated) and brokers cannot offer the service for us, FBS ends being the only one fully available. And I had zero issues with them in more than a year using the service. It is ok for me.

Mar 18, 2021 - 4 Stars I started trading Forex with another broker then tried FBS. Almost two years after I can assure FBS is good not only for beginners. It is good for intermediate traders too.

It is not perfect (they do not have cryptos yet), but it is good.

Jan 25, 2021 - 4 Stars Eighteen months ago I started one demo account with FBS. Later a real account. Untill now, everything is fine, including some promos that I have enjoyed like bonuses and cashbacks.
Their educational material is helpful and support is newbie friendly. To be 5 stars, I think they should have few limitations in bonuses accounts, but nothing is perfect :)

May 21, 2020 - 4 Stars I'm trying a new feature from this broker and it is being very convenient for me. They call it mobile personal area and it allows me to manage my account and my (veeery small) funds from anywhere. Since I'm a beginner forex trader (just for fun), it is very convenient because I can manage account and trade from bus, school or work. Anywhere. It is good for me.

Apr 6, 2020 - 4 Stars I'm a beginner in forex, just learning. So I started learning the markets with more experienced traders. And FBS has a Copy Trade app - a kind of social trading in mql5 - that is good for me. In the meantime I'm studying forex to make my own trades in future. It is good for me.

Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Jan 27, 2021 Thank you for your positive comment! We appreciate your feedback and we will continue to do our best. If you have any questions, we will be glad to help you via support@fbs.com or in online chat which you can find directly in application.
Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Jun 24, 2021:
Thank you! We are happy that you like our platform. Please don't hesitate to contact us in case if you need any guidance or you want to share your ideas with us!
S
sriinforex
Feb 2, 2021,

Trading with FBS for a year now

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I have been trading with FBS for over a year now and all deposits are instant and made couple of withdrawals lately mostly the initial deposit funds so far all withdrawals came through without any issue. Yet to check on how my withdrawals requests for profits will go through in future. The time frame for processing my withdrawal request is usually between 12 to 24 hours. If it is Sunday you would have to wait a bit more time as per my experience.

Overall FBS is working good so far for me, only exception I gave 4 star is their spreads are a bit high on standard accounts when compared to other brokers. Apart from that all good so far.
E
Eveline Opiyo
Nairobi, Kenya,
Nov 7, 2022,

FBS set TP on my Facebook trade to prevent me from making a huge profit

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Hello, on 19.10.2022 I sold a tesla stock before earning the report and the next day I made a profit from my trade. On 26.10.2022 I sold Facebook stock before the earnings report and when FBS realized that Facebook was dropping about 20% during pre-market they decide to manually set TP on my Facebook trade hence preventing me from making almost 3000USD profit the next day. I complained to FBS and they informed me that according to the FBS agreement they are allowed to set TP for a client. I asked them why they didn't set a TP to the Tesla trade because the Tesla trade had the same trade condition as the Facebook trade and they failed to give me a satisfactory answer. FBS's failure to set TP on Tesla trade made me risk 200USD on the Facebook stock with FBS and I lost 147USD plus profits I would have made if I had traded with another broker. My account number is 25467762
Moey007
Pretoria, South Africa,
Nov 10, 2022,

FBS - My Life In Ruins

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Good Day Friends,

FBS has withheld an amount of $30,794.00 and has refused to refund me the funds despite the IFSC asking them to settle a dispute we have.

I owe the bank this money and interest has been adding up as FBS refuses to listen to the IFSC who regulates the FBS License.

Do not trust them with your money as i did.

They are not the best broker as they will not even settle the case with me and resolve as advised by the IFSC.

I trust FBS will settle my case once and for all so I can settle the bank debt I have.

Feb 4, 2021 - 1 Star FBS offers a highly toxic & addictive service. Marrch (Satthakarn Chuenkomol) - CEO refuses to refund me my money!

Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Feb 8, 2021 Unfortunately, you didn't leave any details so we could check and give you a proper answer.

Please contact us via live chat or support@fbs.com so we could take a look closer at your situation.

We will be happy to help!

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Moey007 did leave an account number. You should be able to see it when you are logged in as a representative.

Recent User Reviews of FBS

MartinH1
Bratislava, Slovakia,
May 20, 2024,

stable servers, terrible withdrawals and compliance stuff

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I have mixed feeling about this broker.
Pros - it is possible to open "cent account", which is great for testing strategies (better than demo, but not much risk). Unfortunately, they stopped supporting MT4 and they completely moved all servers to MT5. Good thing is that servers are stable and as I run 24/7 on VPS machines, their servers did not have any significant downtime and my MT4 expert advisors worked very well there.
Cons - constant asking for KYC stuff like proof of address (every half a year or so) and very complicated withdrawals (use the same debit/credit card which was used by depositing - although this card you have been expired in the meantime). In the end they sent the money, but all this KYC/compliance troubles are crazy.
P
PipsMonkeys
Sabah, Malaysia,
May 9, 2024,

A regular FBS user.

My account: 280766230
I've left comment about them before but cant remember which email, but i'm sending updates to give them credits.

I've been trading for about 10/12 years(dont remember) and i used FBS (and nothing else) since like 6/7 years ago. I used to stop trading for a few month whenever i blow up my account. Recently, i finally managed to grow a $100 account into over $1000 in 3 weeks, and have made 5 withdrawal (total $267) which is almost 3 times of the amount of my initial deposit. I received all the withdrawal in less than 1 hour(all of them). No hustle, no freezing account whatsoever.

Along those 6/7 years never had an issues as well, i thought that when i become profitable, something might light up but no, its still the same. No issues at all. People used to come and comment here only when some bad thing happen, and those who've been using FBS for years and got no issues stayed quiet. I think that they deserve credit for their great services. Their support also very responsive and i like it very much. Keep the good work!

May 28, 2022 - 5 Stars Its me again, i did make comment before but cant recall the email address. I dont remember exactly how long i've use FBS, but surely over 4 years. Made a deposit last week via online banking and it was instant! Appear on my trading account within second. Made over 200% profits of it, and withdrew them all. The withdrawal arent instant, its about 2 hours which is still very much acceptable for me. Earlier month i was making 3 4 withdrawal a week, and they all went through within couple hours. Not a single hustle, very helpful customer service, all issues solved in less than 30 minutes (so far).. Adding these to show support for them..love the improvement and keep them coming FBS!

My acc: 330005805
Reply by FBS Official Manager submitted May 13, 2024:
Dear client,

We greatly appreciate your positive feedback and the trust you've placed in FBS as your chosen broker. We're delighted to hear that you're satisfied with our services, including our support, deposit, and withdrawal requests.

At FBS, we take pride in our long-standing presence in the industry and our commitment to providing top-tier services to clients around the world. We understand the importance of the aspects you highlighted, and we're pleased to know you've had a seamless experience with us.

If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team via live chat on our website or through email at support@fbs.com. We're here to support you in your trading journey and provide you with the best possible trading environment.

Moraps
botswana, Botswana,
Jan 18, 2024,

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I have always used FBS with no problem and have been happy with their services. But I was surprised when I placed a pending order (Buy stop) at a certain price level(148.088). FBS adjusted the price to 148.204 (higher) and triggered the set buy-stop at 148.088, meaning that I was now trading at a loss below 148.204 even though the trade was going at the righ direction. the trade ddnt even reach 148.204 yet but the position was already opened. I felt that I was on the wrong trade the whole time as I was unfairly stuck on the trade. no longer trust them.
Reply by FBS Official Manager submitted Jan 19, 2024:
Dear Moraps,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback regarding our trading services. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or dissatisfaction you may have experienced.

Unfortunately, you gave us no account details so we could check your case. In case you have any doubts about some of your orders being executed accurately, please, send us an official claim with all the necessary information about your issues. Claims are sent to our e-mail address support@fbs.com only within two working days after the issue has occurred.
A Client’s claim must contain:
- your full name,
- your account number,
- date and time of the dispute situation,
- ticker (number) of the dispute order,
- claim description.

We understand your frustration and would like to ask you to continue communicating with the customer support team through email support@fbs.com.

D
Divia
Client, Viet Nam,
Jan 4, 2024,

FBS appropriated my profits

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Hello all customers who have been preparing to join FBS, I have been following the reviews of FBS for a long time and have seen them respond to customers very enthusiastically, so I also participated in trading on FBS.
However, when I joined FBS, I learned that they absolutely do not want their customers to profit, I have to bear the loss when I trade, but if there is a profit, FBS believes that it is against their policy and they always consider themselves to be the best. fair meanwhile the trading software is they provide.
I have seen how many individual customers and even I have had my profits taken away by FBS in a non-transparent way, I don't know how to get my profits back, I hope future customers don't should join and FBS because you will be like me if profitable
I hope that those who have had their profits taken away by FBS like me must unite to denounce FBS to the FSC, do not let such a company exist in this transparent market.
Reply by FBS Official Manager submitted Jan 8, 2024:
Dear Divia,

At FBS, we strive to provide the best possible trading experience for all our clients, and we deeply regret that we fell short of your expectations. Please remember that FBS is a regulated broker – there's no room for unethical practices on the part of FBS.

Unfortunately, we were unable to understand what account you referred to.

Kindly provide us with more details and we will be able to verify your case. Concerning the withdrawal of your profit, please contact our customer support via live chat or email support@fbs.com. They will thoroughly check the issue and help you solve it.

Thank you for being a valued client of FBS. We look forward to the opportunity to restore your faith in our services and deliver a trading experience that exceeds your expectations.

D
davepwajok
Nigeria , Nigeria,
Dec 21, 2023,

Altered my take profit

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I opened a cent account with this FBS at some point. I was making a profit.  Because they noticed I was making profits, I put a take profit on my position.  Then they altered the trade after the market changed to the opposite direction. They would not let me close the position and now they've taken down the account saying that they no longer operate cent accounts.
Reply by FBS Official Manager submitted Dec 22, 2023:
Dear Davepwajok,

Kindly pay attention that the Cent account is no longer supported. We have decided to offer an all-in-one account that combines all the benefits of the various accounts we used to have and is very transparent and user-friendly for our clients. Your Cent account was achieved because it was without balance and orders.

Let us inform you that FBS is a regulated broker - there’s no place for any unethical practices from the FBS side.

If you have some questions concerning your orders, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at support@fbs.com. We are here to assist you and make your trading experience as smooth and satisfying as possible.

Kind Regards,