FBS Review

Finance Brokerage Services

Updated: Apr 9, 2021 · FBS.com  · Is this your company?

FBS are forex brokers. FBS offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and MT Mobile forex online trading top platforms. FBS.com offers over 30 forex pairs, stocks, gold, silver, other metals, and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

FBS

Related websites of this company include F-B-S.com, HotOption.com and https://fbs.ae/.

February 2011:  The website appears to be blocked in the USA.

Other websites of this company include FIBExch.com, fbs.ae, fbs.id, fbsforex.com, fbs.cn, jpfbs.com, esfbs.com, ptfbs.com, fbs.ae, vnfbs.com etc.

Established: 2009
Address: No.1 Orchid Garden Street, Belmopan, Belize
Contact: support@fbs.com, +35 7251 23212
Regulators: IFSC #IFSC/60/230/TS/18, CySEC #331/17
CFD: (3) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, bitwallet, Local Exchangers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, SticPay
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, bitwallet, Local Exchangers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, SticPay

Join live discussion of FBS.com on our forum

FBS.com profile provided by Regina FBS, Sep 5, 2019

FBS is an international broker with more than 190 countries of presence. 13 000 000 traders and 370 000 partners have already chosen FBS as their preferred Forex company. We work since 2009 and provide fast and honest services.

Working with us is easy, convenient and, most of all, profitable. We are happy to offer exclusive terms unprecedented in the Forex market.

To provide the best customer experience we organize seminars and special events, providing our clients with training materials, cutting-edge trading technologies and the latest strategies on the Forex market. Both newbie and professional traders will find these sessions useful.

If you prefer to choose the best for yourself, FBS is just right for you. We even launched a COPYTRADE app which allows you to earn money both by copying a successful trader and by having people invest in your trading.

Once a client of FBS – always a client of FBS.
www.fbs.com

Unique trading conditions for traders:
• Minimal deposit of $1
• Spread starting from -1 pip
• Leverage up to 1:3000
• 35 currency pairs, 4 metals, 3 CFD
• Split-second execution
• No requotes
• Minimal order volume of 0.01 lot
• Quotes precision of 0.00001
• Trade with any advisors or strategies
• Customer support in 15 languages
• Deposits and withdrawals via Visa/Mastercard, Wire Transfer, Neteller, Skrill, Perfect Money, Fasapay; Local Indonesian banks: Bank Central Asia, Mandiri, Bank Negara Indonesia, Bank Rakyat Indonesia, OCBC NISP; Thai banks: Krungthai Bank, Krungsri Bank, Siam Commercial Bank, Kasikorn Bank, Bangkok Bank; Vietnamese bank: Vietcombank. Lots of exchangers in different countries

Permanent promotions:

• VIP membership

Partner program:
• $10 commission on EUR/USD
• Monthly partner bonus up to $3000
• 3 levels of payments (15% from 2nd level partners and 5% from 3rd level partners)

Awards:
• Best Investor Education 2017
• Best FX IB Program

Sabah, Malaysia,
Apr 8, 2021,

Deposit takes too long to reflect at my trading account

I have made my deposit (about USD 290) to my live trading account that I have created under FBS on 29 March 2021. But the deposit doesn't reflect to my account. It shows as not successful at FBS apps, but when I contacted my bank, it does go through. I had initiated live chat to their representative three (3) times and email one (1) time, with the relevant proofs. But the company still decided not to return back my deposit despite me initiating several requests (with proofs) already.

To any FBS representative watching, my case ID that I have gotten through email is 128004.

Karawang, Indonesia,
Apr 7, 2021,

Scam bonuses

I want to complain on their bonuses. It's a total scam....
You cannot check terms before you register and the promotion says like we will give you money for free, but once you register you see the full picture... a lot of limits and you need to trade a lot to actually receive this money for free. no, it's a trap, just to catch your attention...
they send you a lot of spam email just to take your money
These guys are not customer friendly, I recommend you to stay aside...especially don't catch on their trap.

kuwait, Kuwait,
Apr 1, 2021,

withdraw

if u try to withdraw they take for ever just to aprove ur withdraw .. and for ever to send ur money to ur visa .. they should fix the long time process but they didnt looks like they dont want to to get ur money

Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Apr 5, 2021:
Hello
Please, note that the withdrawal process and time mainly depend on the payment system you choose, but all withdrawals are processed manually for security reasons. After being accepted by FBS, it's further processed by the payment system. For example, card withdrawals take from 5 working days when an E-wallet will take just a couple of hours. If the withdrawal takes more than average, please, contact us via support@fbs.com!
São Paulo, Brazil,
Mar 18, 2021,

Good for (not only) beginners

I started trading Forex with another broker then tried FBS. Almost two years after I can assure FBS is good not only for beginners. It is good for intermediate traders too.

Some people I know have joined FBS League (a kind of contest for teams) and the results are very good, be it for learning, networking or even profit.

It is not perfect (they do not have cryptos yet), but it is good.

Jan 25, 2021 - 4 Stars Eighteen months ago I started one demo account with FBS. Later a real account. Untill now, everything is fine, including some promos that I have enjoyed like bonuses and cashbacks.
Their educational material is helpful and support is newbie friendly. To be 5 stars, I think they should have few limitations in bonuses accounts, but nothing is perfect :)

May 21, 2020 - 4 Stars I'm trying a new feature from this broker and it is being very convenient for me. They call it mobile personal area and it allows me to manage my account and my (veeery small) funds from anywhere. Since I'm a beginner forex trader (just for fun), it is very convenient because I can manage account and trade from bus, school or work. Anywhere. It is good for me.

Apr 6, 2020 - 4 Stars I'm a beginner in forex, just learning. So I started learning the markets with more experienced traders. And FBS has a Copy Trade app - a kind of social trading in mql5 - that is good for me. In the meantime I'm studying forex to make my own trades in future. It is good for me.

Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Jan 27, 2021 Thank you for your positive comment! We appreciate your feedback and we will continue to do our best. If you have any questions, we will be glad to help you via support@fbs.com or in online chat which you can find directly in application.

Faruk,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Mar 17, 2021,

FBS stopped focusing on my country.

After some time I have visited FBS website (fbs.com.bd) & to my surprise, they have removed the website in my language which is Bengali. They used to publish lots of materials in Bengali but they have stopped that some times now. And the website in Bengali vanished.

Why aren't Bengali traders getting attention from them? FBS it'd be nice if you start providing Bengali contents again. Hope you consider & pay attention to Bengali traders again.

Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Apr 5, 2021:
Thank you for letting us know what you are looking for!
I forwarded your suggestion to the managers so the website might be translated in the future.
Unfortunately, I can't provide you with the exact terms. You can always contact us via support@fbs.com to get more information.
Thank you for your feedback!
libya, Libya,
Mar 12, 2021,

best broker

i open an account with them with choice of comfortable account and leverage 1:3000
and they have spread from 1 pip to 7 /and 5 star support assistance

Pretoria, South Africa,
Feb 4, 2021,

FBS Forex Broker - Ducking & Diving

FBS offers a highly toxic & addictive service. Marrch (Satthakarn Chuenkomol) - CEO refuses to refund me my money!

Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Feb 8, 2021:
Unfortunately, you didn't leave any details so we could check and give you a proper answer.
Please contact us via live chat or support@fbs.com so we could take a look closer at your situation.
We will be happy to help!

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Mpey007 did leave an account number. You should be able to see it when you are logged in as a representative.
M,
A, South Africa,
Feb 3, 2021,

Scam

Fbs is a scam broker, never make the mistake of depositing your hard earned money with them. They're never let you withdraw your profits. Customer service is poor. They are a bunch of professional scammers. Run.

Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Feb 5, 2021:
It’s sad to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience with FBS. Please, be informed that FBS is a regulated broker - there’s no place for any unethical practices from FBS side. You always can withdraw your deposits and your profits at any moment. We would love to take look on the situation, but, unfortunately, you didn’t leave here any account details.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: M did leave an account number. You should be able to see it when you are logged in as a representative.
Feb 3, 2021,

Trading with FBS for a year now

I have been trading with FBS for over a year now and all deposits are instant and made couple of withdrawals lately mostly the initial deposit funds so far all withdrawals came through without any issue. Yet to check on how my withdrawals requests for profits will go through in future. The time frame for processing my withdrawal request is usually between 12 to 24 hours. If it is Sunday you would have to wait a bit more time as per my experience.

Overall FBS is working good so far for me, only exception I gave 4 star is their spreads are a bit high on standard accounts when compared to other brokers. Apart from that all good so far.

Malacca, Malaysia,
Jan 29, 2021,

Withdrawal and account detail Issue

On 2020 18 May i was registered my FBS account, and I'll be able to withdraw my small funds. But today 2021 29Jan I've tried to withdraw some small funds, they ask for card verification so I submit my card attachment front and back copy but then out of sudden I received an email notify me that my withdraw intention has been rejected and out of sudden no where they asked me to verify another bank account which is not belong to me and insisted me to sent copies of front and back card with that unknown card number. My account number is 271319479.. I didn't register that card number in my account, I still have some money in it. Shall I give up this broker? I've told em and email em to rectify the information.. Kinda dissapointed by this situition put the money but couldn't withdraw for their infinite reason? .... I am the owner of that account, I try to work on it because I am jobless and quarantine at home....9408 - ending card number wasn't my card....
Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Feb 2, 2021:
Thank you for reaching us.
Please be informed that according to the client's agreement all deposits must be returned to their original sources.
As far as we can see in the system, you successfully made your withdrawal to your card 9408.
In case you still have additional question, please contact us via live chat or messengers.

Can FBS be trusted?

The the best way to answer if FBS can be trusted is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5098/fbs-forex-brokers

Additionally, we recommend that you check recent FBS community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/fbscom/

What is FBS investment?

FBS is an online Forex Broker.

The investment options from FBS include Forex currency pairs, precious metals, CFDs and stocks.

These assets can be traded on FBS Trader, MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.

What is the minimum deposit for FBS?

The minimum deposit for FBS accounts is generally $1 but depending on the type of accounts there is minimum deposit recommendation.

• Cent Account, the minimum deposit is $1.
  • Micro Account is $5.
  • Standard Account is $100.
  • Zero Spread Account is $500.
  • ECN Account is $1000.

Can I withdraw FBS bonus?

The bonus program FBS offers currently is called $100 Bonus.

The $100 bonus itself can not be withdrawn but profits up to $100 made on the top of the $100 bonus is permitted to be withdrawn.

One thing please keep in mind that FBS changes the bonus program from time to time, please go to their website to check out the latest bonus offer.

How long does FBS withdrawal take?

The amount of time a withdrawal takes depends on what withdrawal methods you use. Here is the usual time consumption for a few common payment processors.

• Electronic withdrawals (like Skrill, Perfect Money, etc.) usually are instant, sometimes may take up to 30 minutes.
  • Bank card on the average takes 3-4 business days.
  • Bank transfer withdrawals are usually processed within 7-10 business days.

How do I fund a FBS account?

• Log in to your FBS "Personal Area" and select the "Deposit funds" option in the Finances menu.
  • Choose the suitable payment system and click on it.
  • Specify the trading account you want to deposit to.
  • Specify information about your e-wallet or payment system account if needed.
  • Type the amount of money you want to deposit.
  • Choose the currency.
  • Click on "Deposit" button.

How do I withdraw money from FBS?

You can withdraw money from your FBS account in your personal area.

• Click on Finances in the menu on the left.
  • Choose Withdrawal.
  • Choose the suitable payment system and click on it.
  • Specify the trading account you want to withdraw from.
  • Specify information about your e-wallet or payment system account.
  • For withdrawal via card click on "+" sign to upload back and front sides of your card copy.
  • Type the amount of money you want to withdraw. 8, Click on "Confirm withdrawal" button.

General Information

FBS has been offering forex trading services to its client since 2009. FBS.com is headquartered at No.1 Orchid Garden Street, Belmopan, Belize. This broker can be reached by phone at +35 7251 23212 and via email at support@fbs.com.

FBS also has regional offices in Cyprus and the Marshal Islands.

Regulation

FBS is regulated in Belize by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC #IFSC/60/230/TS/18) and in Cyprus by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC #331/17).

Accepted and Excluded Countries

FBS does NOT accept clients from the USA. FBS does not accept clients from Brazil, Canada, Iran, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

Platforms and Trading Styles.

FBS offers the MT4 and MT5 platforms. This includes mobile and web versions.

Trading styles permitted by FBS.com include EA/Robots, Scalping, and News Spike Trading.

Account Information and Markets Offered

The minimum trade size offered by FBS is 0.01 lots. The maximum leverage on forex pairs is 3000:1. The minimum amount of deposit to open a live account is. Leverage frequently varies by item being traded and may also vary based on account type, what country you are based in, and other factors. Please consult the FBS.com website or contact the company’s support to be sure you understand all the details of any items you wish to trade.

FBS’s trading instruments include over 35 currency pairs, Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, and other commodities.

Deposit and withdrawal methods

Deposit and withdrawals choices for clients of FBS include VISA, Bitwallet, Local Exchangers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, and SticPay.

Please be aware that deposit and withdrawal methods may vary over time. Not all methods may be available in all countries. Please check with FBS.com’s support or visit their website for the most current information on available deposit and withdrawal options.