FBS Review

Finance Brokerage Services

Updated: Jan 11, 2021 · FBS.com  · Is this your company?

FBS are forex brokers. FBS offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and MT Mobile forex online trading top platforms. FBS.com offers over 30 forex pairs, stocks, gold, silver, other metals, and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

FBS

Related websites of this company include F-B-S.com, HotOption.com and https://fbs.ae/.

February 2011:  The website appears to be blocked in the USA.

Other websites of this company include FIBExch.com, fbs.ae, fbs.id, fbsforex.com, fbs.cn, jpfbs.com, esfbs.com, ptfbs.com, fbs.ae, vnfbs.com etc.

Established: 2009
Address: No.1 Orchid Garden Street, Belmopan, Belize
Contact: support@fbs.com, +35 7251 23212
Regulators: IFSC #IFSC/60/230/TS/18, CySEC #331/17
CFD: (3) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, bitwallet, Local Exchangers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, SticPay
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, bitwallet, Local Exchangers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, SticPay

Join live discussion of FBS.com on our forum

FBS.com profile provided by Regina FBS, Sep 5, 2019

FBS is an international broker with more than 190 countries of presence. 13 000 000 traders and 370 000 partners have already chosen FBS as their preferred Forex company. We work since 2009 and provide fast and honest services.

Working with us is easy, convenient and, most of all, profitable. We are happy to offer exclusive terms unprecedented in the Forex market.

To provide the best customer experience we organize seminars and special events, providing our clients with training materials, cutting-edge trading technologies and the latest strategies on the Forex market. Both newbie and professional traders will find these sessions useful.

If you prefer to choose the best for yourself, FBS is just right for you. We even launched a COPYTRADE app which allows you to earn money both by copying a successful trader and by having people invest in your trading.

Once a client of FBS – always a client of FBS.
www.fbs.com

Unique trading conditions for traders:
• Minimal deposit of $1
• Spread starting from -1 pip
• Leverage up to 1:3000
• 35 currency pairs, 4 metals, 3 CFD
• Split-second execution
• No requotes
• Minimal order volume of 0.01 lot
• Quotes precision of 0.00001
• Trade with any advisors or strategies
• Customer support in 15 languages
• Deposits and withdrawals via Visa/Mastercard, Wire Transfer, Neteller, Skrill, Perfect Money, Fasapay; Local Indonesian banks: Bank Central Asia, Mandiri, Bank Negara Indonesia, Bank Rakyat Indonesia, OCBC NISP; Thai banks: Krungthai Bank, Krungsri Bank, Siam Commercial Bank, Kasikorn Bank, Bangkok Bank; Vietnamese bank: Vietcombank. Lots of exchangers in different countries

Permanent promotions:

• VIP membership

Partner program:
• $10 commission on EUR/USD
• Monthly partner bonus up to $3000
• 3 levels of payments (15% from 2nd level partners and 5% from 3rd level partners)

Awards:
• Best Investor Education 2017
• Best FX IB Program

On top of Mt Kinabalu, Malaysia,
Jan 9, 2021,

This is a follow-up to my unbiased live trading experiences with this Broker.
The Broker FBS is a little better than the worst broker that I have ever had live trading account & experiences, i.e. instaforex.
For full review on FBS, read my posts on page 70 of the main FBS discussion thread in the FPA's forums.

Dec 27, 2020 - No Rating Reason FBS perked my interest is because FBS is heavily advertised in my part of the world and even some of my people has asked me about them. I think I have used FBS once-upon-a-time but I can't recall the experiences.
Most complaints are about USD100 bonus and execution speed and, in order to evaluate FBS, I shall open a very small live account with them and come back here to give my assessment. That'll also give me some authority to give my assessment to people who ask me for advice about trading with FBS.

Jan 2, 2021,

Be warned about their withdraw methods

Be aware that there are many withdrawal methods available in FBS but most of them are for refund only. Any payment you had made could be withdrawn through card or google pay etc.

But when it comes to withdraw your profit, you will have to bang around your head for quite long, as there are no convenient way. If you choose Skrill or Netteller, you will end up paying almost 7-8% in commissions.

I processed a payment through their exchanger: ourexchanger. They are terrible. In whatsapp chat they said they cannot process payment in AUD and I should be accepting payment in USDT(which I don't know what the hell was this).

Tried contacting support chat, those guys just send you through template messages along with a long list of withdrawal payment methods available from which none works well.

Be careful and think twice before you deposit money.

Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Jan 11, 2021:
Please be informed that according to the client's agreement, all deposits first must be returned to their original sources after that you can withdraw your profit.
Unfortunately, so far for withdrawals available only Skrill, Neteller, and Our Exchanger for your region. Different countries have different payment systems options.
At the moment we are trying to add as many other convenient payment systems as possible.
Regarding Our Exchanger, please be informed that is a stand-alone payment system that doesn't belong to FBS.
Nigeria, Nigeria,
Dec 20, 2020,

Adjusting your stop amount

I noticed that after placing trades on the FBS platform and setting my stop loss amount, FBS adjusts the amount. Just on friday i placed a trade and set a stop loss of approx $2, FBS took me out for $18 loss. They adjusted a trade some weeks ago but i didnt think anything to it because it was negligible, now i see that they are just a bucket shop. Highly disgusted.

Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Dec 28, 2020:
In case you have any doubts about some of your orders being executed accurately, please, send us an official claim with all the necessary information about your issues. Claims are sent to our e-mail address support@fbs.com

The Client's claim should contain the following data:
- Your full name
- Your account number
- Date and time of the dispute situation
- Ticker (number) of Dispute Order
- Claim Description
agadir, Morocco,
Dec 4, 2020,

scarm be careful

In the first two months they were okay , In the third month, the Stop Loss put in it a loss of 8, 5 dollars, but they changed the stop loss the 13.5 dollars, after which I opened a deal to promote Snoop Laws with 24 dollars to cut 29 dollars. They are fraudsters , I filed a complaint, every time what they say, they never listen to you, they always say you are wrong and they are right

Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Dec 21, 2020:
It’s sad to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience with FBS. Please, be informed that FBS is a regulated broker - there’s no place for any unethical practices from FBS side. All movements are based on the quotes of liquidity provider. We can't move or change your SL. To investigate your situation and give you the most relevant answer we need your account details. Please, kindly contact us any convenient way: via e-mail support@fbs.com, in the live chat and our website: fbs.com.
Joy Lopez,
Kuwait, Kuwait,
Dec 4, 2020,

Disappointing

I have withdrawn my capital on November 23, until now I haven’t received my refund and they couldn’t do anything about it. FBS said to check with the bank, the bank said they didn’t see any transaction coming from FBS. I am really disappointed!

Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Dec 21, 2020:
Our Financial Dep. is working 24/5 and usually we process transactions within minutes, but, please, note that withdrawal process and time mostly depends on the payment system you choose. FBS never holds back clients’ funds and a client always can withdraw deposited funds and the profit. Unfortunately, you didn't leave any details so we could check. You can contact us via live chat or messengers so we could provide you with confirmation that FBS sent your funds.
Sao Luis, Brazil,
Nov 23, 2020,

DON'T RECOMMEND FBS!! THEY KEPT WITH MY MONEY!!!!

DON'T RECOMMEND FBS!! THEY KEPT WITH MY MONEY!!!!
I deposited money via BTC in FBS.com, and after a week, the money isn't on my account deposited. I have contacted support several times, and they keep telling me that status of the transaction is still pending to be processed, but the transaction is complete as per blockchain.com

They are really BAD about managing my case! I don't recommend them!

Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Nov 30, 2020:
Dear Client, Deposits via bitcoin are performed directly from your bitcoin wallet to ours - the speed of transfer depends on how "busy" the transferring system can be. Then it comes to our financial department for processing.
Unfortunately we can't speed up the process. We are sorry to hear that you faced with such situation, but as far as i can see your deposit was accepted already.
Please contact us via live chat in case you have additional questions.
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Nov 23, 2020,

Good

Easy to deposit and withdraw, live support also good.
I recommend this broker. instant deposit -withdraw with perfect money.

Port Harcourt, Nigeria,
Nov 19, 2020,

Inability to receive withdrawal

I opened an account with FBS on 9/Nov/20 and deposited $100 through Mastercard. On 12/Nov/20 I initiated a withdrawal request via same Mastercard. Unfortunately 5 work days has passed without me receiving the money. I'm not happy and this is affecting me psychologically. I'm confused whether I have been scammed. If scammed, why should I continue wasting my time trading on the remaining balance.
I have always known Mastercard transactions to be either instant or near instant. I'm appalled to hear the delay. I have chatted with the support and they tell me the problem is from either Mastercard or my bank.
Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Nov 23, 2020:
Dear client, kindly be noted that, as soon as our Financial Department approves your withdrawal request, the funds are sent from our side, but then it is up to the payment system to process it further. In case you withdraw to your card, please, be reminded that on the average it takes 7-8 business days for the funds to be credited. You can contact us via live chat or messengers and we provide you with the confirmation of your withdrawal.
Kyiv, Ukraine,
Nov 2, 2020,

Bad experience

Hello fellow traders.
I would like to share my experience with this broker.
I`ve decided to give it a try with a small investment of $100 to Standard account.
I was checking the system, execution, slippages, everything is ok, not hte best, but okay.
After some time I`ve decided to make a withdrawal and that exactly when the troubles begun. I am familiar with AML policy and I`ve made the request according to the rules using my Mastercard and it got proccesed. I did not get the funds yet, but I hope I will.
The interesting part started when I`ve created another request for the profit I`ve made, the amount is small, but the goal was to test, the system did not allow me to make the withdrawal using my Mastercard and the support agent told me that I have to use only ewallets to complete the request. I`ve tried to explain that I am not using ewallets, it is not convenient for me.
No options, they told me that I should use only ewallets, there is no way to get my profit.
It is very dissapointig for me, there is no info that it is obligatory to withdraw profits via ewallets, there is no info about the minimal withdrawal amount https://fbs.com/trading/withdrawal
I hope my experience will help someone, before they consider cooperate with FBS.
As for me I wish the profit I can not withdraw will help them to improve the services for the clients.
Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Nov 11, 2020:
Thank you for contacting us.
First please be sure that you will receive the funds that you withdrew to your card. It might take some time.
Unfortunately, we don't accept withdrawals to card according to the anti-money laundering policy(AML). With a card you can make deposits and return them back to the card.
According to the client's agreement: 5.2.8. If an account has been deposited by a debit or a credit card and a withdrawal request is submitted within one calendar year from the date of the deposit, the funds will be credited back to the card. Up to 100% of the initial deposit can be withdrawn to the card. The amount exceeding the initial deposit may be withdrawn in full or partially via any other payment system or bank where the client has his personal e-wallet or bank account.
We don't force our clients withdraw to E-wallets as you might think. For different countries, we have different payment systems, including local banks and Exchangers. We are sorry that you faced with such situation when you can't withdraw to the systems that are presented in your country but we're trying to add as many payment systems as possible. Please contact us via live chat in case you have additional questions.
Bangkok, Thailand,
Oct 5, 2020,

This company is doing day light and dont care

They are doing fraud in forex , I highly suggest to avoid this scammmer who is sitting behind the computer and ripping off trader.

They are robber!

Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Oct 8, 2020:
Dear Sir!
We have thoroughly checked your tickets sent to our support@fbs.com and want to clarify here that your comment refers to the 100% Deposit Bonus cancelation.
Let us kindly inform you that according to 100% bonus rules, first, bonus funds are not included in Margin Call and Stop Out levels calculation (p.7 of the promotion conditions). Bonus funds become available for trading and included in Margin Call and Stop Out levels calculation only after a client trades the needed amount of lots on his/her deposited funds.
Second, please, kindly be reminded, that according to the promotion conditions, in the event, that your account balance or Equity falls below 30% of the bonus amount, the bonus will be canceled.
By 17:57:56 on 05.10.2020, your Equity level has fallen below 30% of the bonus amount. This has triggered your 100% bonus cancellation.
We are really sorry, that you have faced such a situation, though, please, kindly take into consideration, that by getting the 100% bonus, you agree that you have read and accepted the promotion conditions.
We hope that such a situation will never happen to you again and wish you profitable trading and successful future work with FBS!

Can FBS be trusted?

The the best way to answer if FBS can be trusted is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5098/fbs-forex-brokers

Additionally, we recommend that you check recent FBS community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/fbscom/

What is FBS investment?

FBS is an online Forex Broker.

The investment options from FBS include Forex currency pairs, precious metals, CFDs and stocks.

These assets can be traded on FBS Trader, MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.

What is the minimum deposit for FBS?

The minimum deposit for FBS accounts is generally $1 but depending on the type of accounts there is minimum deposit recommendation.

• Cent Account, the minimum deposit is $1.
  • Micro Account is $5.
  • Standard Account is $100.
  • Zero Spread Account is $500.
  • ECN Account is $1000.

Can I withdraw FBS bonus?

The bonus program FBS offers currently is called $100 Bonus.

The $100 bonus itself can not be withdrawn but profits up to $100 made on the top of the $100 bonus is permitted to be withdrawn.

One thing please keep in mind that FBS changes the bonus program from time to time, please go to their website to check out the latest bonus offer.

How long does FBS withdrawal take?

The amount of time a withdrawal takes depends on what withdrawal methods you use. Here is the usual time consumption for a few common payment processors.

• Electronic withdrawals (like Skrill, Perfect Money, etc.) usually are instant, sometimes may take up to 30 minutes.
  • Bank card on the average takes 3-4 business days.
  • Bank transfer withdrawals are usually processed within 7-10 business days.

How do I fund a FBS account?

• Log in to your FBS "Personal Area" and select the "Deposit funds" option in the Finances menu.
  • Choose the suitable payment system and click on it.
  • Specify the trading account you want to deposit to.
  • Specify information about your e-wallet or payment system account if needed.
  • Type the amount of money you want to deposit.
  • Choose the currency.
  • Click on "Deposit" button.

How do I withdraw money from FBS?

You can withdraw money from your FBS account in your personal area.

• Click on Finances in the menu on the left.
  • Choose Withdrawal.
  • Choose the suitable payment system and click on it.
  • Specify the trading account you want to withdraw from.
  • Specify information about your e-wallet or payment system account.
  • For withdrawal via card click on "+" sign to upload back and front sides of your card copy.
  • Type the amount of money you want to withdraw. 8, Click on "Confirm withdrawal" button.

General Information

FBS has been offering forex trading services to its client since 2009. FBS.com is headquartered at No.1 Orchid Garden Street, Belmopan, Belize. This broker can be reached by phone at +35 7251 23212 and via email at support@fbs.com.

FBS also has regional offices in Cyprus and the Marshal Islands.

Regulation

FBS is regulated in Belize by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC #IFSC/60/230/TS/18) and in Cyprus by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC #331/17).

Accepted and Excluded Countries

FBS does NOT accept clients from the USA. FBS does not accept clients from Brazil, Canada, Iran, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

Platforms and Trading Styles.

FBS offers the MT4 and MT5 platforms. This includes mobile and web versions.

Trading styles permitted by FBS.com include EA/Robots, Scalping, and News Spike Trading.

Account Information and Markets Offered

The minimum trade size offered by FBS is 0.01 lots. The maximum leverage on forex pairs is 3000:1. The minimum amount of deposit to open a live account is. Leverage frequently varies by item being traded and may also vary based on account type, what country you are based in, and other factors. Please consult the FBS.com website or contact the company’s support to be sure you understand all the details of any items you wish to trade.

FBS’s trading instruments include over 35 currency pairs, Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, and other commodities.

Deposit and withdrawal methods

Deposit and withdrawals choices for clients of FBS include VISA, Bitwallet, Local Exchangers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, and SticPay.

Please be aware that deposit and withdrawal methods may vary over time. Not all methods may be available in all countries. Please check with FBS.com’s support or visit their website for the most current information on available deposit and withdrawal options.