BMFN.com Review

Boston Merchant Financial

Updated: Jun 11, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

BMFN is a forex broker. BMFN offers the MT4, WebTrader and Mobile forex trading top platform. BMFN.com offers over 20 forex currency pairs, etfs, equities, indices, commodities, gold, silver and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

BMFN.com

May 2012: CAUTION:  There is an FPA Traders Court Guilty Vote against this company.

Other website of this company including BMFNVT.com.

Established: 1988
Address: Law Partners House, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Vanuatu
Contact: support@bmfn.com
Regulators: VFSC #40202
CFD: (100+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, CASHU, Globe Pay, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, CASHU, Globe Pay, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of BMFN.com on our forum

RU, Russian Federation,
Jun 10, 2021,

SCAM

still waiting for the withdrawal of my funds from 2017
these scammers stopped replying to my emails
avoid at all costs

Sep 10, 2017 - 1 Star cancelled $3k profits made during last 7 months
just after withdrawal request
with no exlanations
DMA account

May 9, 2021,

BMFN Victims' Money showing up in Vermont

it looks like BMFN's Owner is crazy to buy anything and everything,

it's also the time to pay what he collects (steal) from the whole world, please read the article above

hope it can help anyone has an issue to get back his money,

Nov 29, 2020 - 1 Star BMFN is over 10+ years in the market now, and know one knew from where it came or regulated anywhere and why they hiding now?

as they run away from China, Saudi Arabia and India, now they running from UAE, the company owner fail to handle the client withdrawals and he close the office door with a a message says "BMFN is closed and if you have an issue send to gmail " which is so funny, but a lot of people lost millions,

a lot of police cases opened in UAE but BMFN owner (PB) still lucky as clients did not went and open one public case, but they will.

BMFN.com is blocked is UAE, and also most of the BMFN's baby companies like, unitrader.com,eforex.com,swissfs.com and swissfxprime.com which already flagged by SCA in UAE,

actually they will never stop, and they going to continue in UAE with a new name,

as every day am getting a calls from BMFN's victims i want forexpeacearmy support to allow all of this people to put them stories fairly here, i believe this website is one of the highest voices,

below is just 3 accounts with more than half million, and they can reply and clear them side if they proceed with withdrawal , 6 months playing and tiring to reduce the amount until they start to open trades from them side to finish it, same time BMFN's employs trying to fix the client issue and take commission from him just to fix his issue or else they will not help the guy take HIS MONEY!!, who can believe this!!!

accounts,

33334634
33334710
33334735

hope people with the same issue now and i know they are a lot, to put them reviews asap, as by few days BMFN is running from UAE,

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates,
Apr 29, 2021,

Swissfx and BMFN scammed me

I originally started with swissfxprime everything was OK . After a while , swissfxprime changed the name to swissfs . I havent contacted them from December 2020 and was carrying my trades on MT4 until I notices that server has been changed without a notification . Tried to contact Swissfs but no luck whatsoever . Tried to log into my cabinet but it keeps rejecting my account and a message appears that my.bmfn.com is not available . It seems the swissfs works for bmfn and forwarded all client accounts to them . Tried to find a contact for bmfn in Dubai but again no luck . There is also no website for bmfn .
You can find BNFN at www.bmfn.com
Singapore, Singapore (Really the offices of BMFN in UAE),
Dec 8, 2020,

Good FX Broker (they pay my salary)

This is my broker partner, they got amazing platform like MAM (Multi Account Manager) so I can managed all my clients using MAM. Also I had an 6000 USD PAMM managed account and 3 days after the withdrawal request I have received the money. From this point of view everything is OK.

5 Star Rating removed. This is another review from the same IP previously used by an employee of BMFN.  It was also used to spam the FPA's forums for BMFN.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates (inside the offices of BMFN),
Dec 8, 2020,

One of Best Broker in UAE (at least to work for)

I am using BMFN trading Platform since past 3 Years. They offers competitive spreads with no holding cost. They don't offer Agro commodities which is a negative thing but all the major instruments are available to trade.

4 Star Rating removed. This is another review from the same IP previously used by an employee of BMFN.  It was also used to spam the FPA's forums for BMFN.

uae, United Arab Emirates (inside the offices of BMFN),
Nov 30, 2020,

ALL IS WELL (at least for employees of BMFN)

I and my friends are dealing with bmfn since 3 years, i found they are very good in withdrawals and other stuff

This review came from the same IP previously used by an employee of BMFN.  It was also used to spam the FPA's forums for BMFN.

Cali, Colombia,
Apr 17, 2020,

Broker with very good costumer service

Work under mt4 plattform and works fine, i have an account since 9 months algo and i don't have any problem, i withdraw just one time and allá it's done, definitely recommend this broker

Mexico City, Mexico,
Jan 29, 2020,

Working good

I have been with this broker for almost a year, it works fine, the platform its ok and the costumer service answer correctly.

Bogota, Colombia,
Jan 20, 2020,

Many years of good Service

Hi, I have my account with this company for many years now. I am from Colombia and the guys in latam always are very kind, i was checking the reviews here and i don`t knbow what happen to them but, for me they always have a solution.

No one Broker is Perfect but this guys always try to help me and solve any issue.

xj, China,
Jan 15, 2020,

Hello, I am a Chinese citizen and urgently need your help

Hello, I am a Chinese citizen and urgently need your help
In 2017, I traded on the BMFN foreign exchange trading platform.In 2018, BMFN exited the Chinese market.
But so far neither my friends nor I have been able to withdraw funds, I have communicated with them many times via email and always answer "Leader not audited".
I hope the regulator can help me and my friends. Thank you very much. Waiting for your message.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The full name of their company is: BMFN at Boston Merchant Financial Ltd.
Licensed institutions:EMIRATES WEALTH EAD
Regulatory Certificate No: 550785
License type: EU authorized representative (EEA)