NordFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 22, 2018

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and Mobile trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 35 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies and precious metals for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

MMOmaster35,
Oct 19, 2018,

Closing account when making profits

Well after using them for a while they will find an excuse to close your account if you make profit. Beware scalping will get your account banned.

Aug 21, 2018 - 4 Stars Good broker with fast withdrawal but the spread are on the higher side. I would say they are a good broker for beginners. They also have a great fixed spread account if your strategy calls that.
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Oct 22, 2018:
MMOmaster35,
Starting from 2008, more than 1,250,000 trading accounts have been opened at NordFX. Ιf the company were doing something like this, with such a number of clients, tens and hundreds of thousands of complaints from offended customers would have been received by the FPA. But in reality, their number fits into a few dozen. And this is over the 10 years of our work.
Moreover, some of these complaints are fake and represent "black PR", some are written by cheaters, and some are from those clients who have not carefully read the Client Agreement, which has caused some disagreements with the company.
As for the fixed spreads, they range from 2 points on the Fix account, they are 0.9 points on the Pro account, and you will receive interbank spreads from 0.0 points on the Zero account. The commission on the Zero account is one of the lowest in the market and is only 0.0045%.
Anatoly M,
Russian Federation,
Oct 9, 2018,

My account number 1245395 . NordFX did not pay me a profit of$ 5936 for three months of my trading. When I made my first withdrawal request They simply blocked my account and returned the initial Deposit. NordFX says I broke rule 13.6.3 ...but I didn't break anything ! My trade was legitimate, I was doing only manual ! I didn't trade using the news ! I just traded using limits orders ! This company is a fraud ! Don't trust them with your money ! I will demand that they pay my profit !!!
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Oct 11, 2018:
Anatoly,
Having opened an account with our company, you have agreed to fully and unconditionally comply with the terms of the Client Agreement, including those pertaining to permitted and prohibited trading methods.

The overwhelming majority of your transactions have been pipsing (scalping) and were carried out mainly on the pairs EURGBP, EURCHF in a clearly selected low-volatility period of 23:00 - 00:00, which is characterized by inaccuracies and delays in quotations due to extremely low market liquidity.

Clauses 3.4.6. and 9.4 of the Client Agreement clearly warn that in case of trading on such inaccuracies using vulnerabilities in the server part of the trading platform, NordFX may recognize such transactions as invalid.
And according to clause 13.6.3, in this case NordFX may unilaterally terminate this Client Agreement, block the profit, the method of obtaining of which has caused suspicion, close the Client's account/accounts and return to the Client the balance of funds not exceeding the amount of the initial deposit. This was done in your case.
The amount of the initial deposit has been returned to you in full.

Thus, all NordFX actions have been performed in strict accordance with the terms of the Client Agreement, which, we repeat, you have also committed to perform.

You may try to pressure us by spreading negative information about NordFX. However, there is no way that such actions can affect our decision.
At the same time, we are obliged to reject providing further services to you. We rely on your understanding and hope that you will be able to find another broker who will agree with such trading style as yours.

Yours faithfully,
NordFX
Howard,
GP, South Africa,
Aug 17, 2018,

Scammers...!!

This Nordfx guys must just stop lying ,what was wrong with placing buy or sell.I wasn't even hedging.You guys are just scammers my account that you closed is this one :1242048

Aug 2, 2018 - 1 Star They blocked my account after i made $556 of profit.Its a scam.They like it when you loose money

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Aug 7, 2018 Dear Howard, unfortunately you did not specify your account number, but we are sure that you have already applied to our support service and received an official response specifically for your case.

It should be noted that during 10 years of NordFX working in the financial markets, over 1,200,000 accounts have been opened with the company by clients from almost 100 countries. The absolute majority of our clients are completely satisfied with the services we provide them.

As far as blocking certain accounts is concerned, this is an extremely rare occasion which can be caused by a gross violation by the trader of the terms of the Client Agreement and when his or her trade does not comply with the standards generally accepted at the Forex market.

In such cases, suspicious transactions are canceled and the initial deposit is returned to the client. However, if there are doubts, we always try to resolve them in favor of the trader.
Andreimakar,
Ukraine,
Jun 25, 2018,

NordFX solid company!

Invested 5000USD to their new Investment stock products, 3 month ago, now every month making from 2-3% profits, did a test wd of 400, all worked well, received transfer by WM in the next day!!! Also planning to try RAMM invest platform, cool stuff for trading.
saudi222,
Saudi Arabia,
May 10, 2018,

I deposited $ 500
After a tired two-month trading I managed to get the amount to $ 1,700

But all the money has been sourced by this dirty company and banned from trading account and web account

Send this funny email

Dear Customer.

Our security service found toxic reading practices on your account 1228006.

Your current trading strategy on the account was build on exploiting technical flaws of
the MT4 platform. According to part 3.4.6 of the Client Agreement we can “render any of
the Client’s positions invalid or close one or more Client’s positions at the current rate
at any time and as deemed by NordFX expedient, in the event that all the trading systems
used by the Client have been aimed at taking advantage of possible vulnerability of
NordFX’s software”. According to part 9.4 Internet connection latency or error while
quotes feeding can lead to situation when quotes in the trading system can differ from
market quotes. NordFX don't allow quotes latency arbitrage, the process of using quotes
differences of that kind for trading. All trading operations based on that practice can be
canceled, NordFX may correct one or more orders of the above type at its sole and absolute
discretion.

Every single instance of described above toxic strategy usage appraise by the NordFX as
suspicious and controversial to the base trading rules.

Taking into consideration all information provided we inform you that trading account
1228006 is blocked. Initial deposit, according to transaction history, was already sent
back.

Please be aware that in case of further usage of the same practices on your trading
Joanna,
Makati, Philippines,
May 3, 2018,

I have discovered NordFX, when I found out that one can have CFD trade with cryptocurrencies. It is important now when bitcoin and altcoins fall. NordFX gives leverage ratio of up to 1:1000, but this is too much for me, and I use a much smaller leverage ratio.
For the last three months, I had about twenty transactions both to buy and to sell. I have nocomplaints about their execution. I manage to profit a bit, I withdrew the profit very quickly, I have kept my main deposit in the account, will go on trading.
Drawbacks:
- there are no bonuses in cryptocurrencies,
- I wish there is a PAMM service for crypto,
- I wish there are some contests where I could win some bitcoins.
Overall rating is 4.5. But as I cannot give this, I will rate it with 5 stars.
manika,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Apr 29, 2018,

Faceless broker

Full-faceless broker. No names-contact data and adequate regulators. Novosibirsk kitchen.
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted May 2, 2018:
The group of companies united by the brand NordFX includes NFX Capital Cyprus Ltd, Nfx Capital Vanuatu Inc and Nord Forex India Pvt Ltd.
Each of the companies has a license corresponding to the country of registration.
NFX Capital Cyprus Ltd is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission and Nord Forex India Pvt Ltd which was founded in India in 2010, is licensed by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and, in addition, is a member of the National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) and Indian Joint Stock Exchange Ltd (USEIL).
cryptoknight,
Manila, Philippines,
Apr 19, 2018,

Good Broker.. Withdrawals processed accordingly.

Nordfx has corrected my withdrawal request and finally sent the lacking Ethereum accoridng to my withdrawal request. I have deposited back my Ethereum with them and started trading again. Looking forward to be trading with them for a long time. I will be bringing in some friends to trade with them soon.

This was the transaction hash of the payment they sent:

Thanks NORDFX!!! More Power...

Apr 11, 2018 - 1 Star Bad Broker!!! We have requested a withdrawal with them using Ethereum for 10.39832229 and were so disappointed because they took about 10% of the total Ethereum. We only received around 9.2 worth of Ethereum which means they took more than 1-Ethereum. We chatted with their chat support and advised us to communicate to finance department. So we emailed finance department and they said they will send the missing Ethreum but until now we have not received it. I have made the withdrawal request on April 07, 2018 and now it is already April 11, 2018. I don't think it is going to take them that long to send the Ethereum.
You may verify the transaction using this Etherscan link below:

VERY BAD BAD BROKER... DON'T TRADE WITH THEM!!!

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Apr 18, 2018 Dear Cryptoknight,

Regarding your complaint. As soon as you contacted us, the payment was immediately checked. The difference occurred when converting decimals to hexadecimals. The missing part of the amount was immediately returned to you, and you were informed about it by our Finance Department.

Ethereum (ETH) detailed transaction

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.
Waterdevil,
Vienna, Austria,
Apr 13, 2018,

BIG SCAMMER

They do Stop loss hunting. Two times they busted my account with margin call because of 2 pips. Many trades were lost because of 2 or 3 pips.
If I had the window of another broker beside, then I could see, that in this cases the candle went very short exactly to my stop loss and loss, while other broker stayes further up.

I lost more than 2000 Euro!

Never ever ...
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Apr 23, 2018:
Dear Waterdevil,
NordFX cooperates with a whole pool of leading world banks and quoting brokers as liquidity and quotes providers. It is natural that quotes at different brokers may differ slightly from each other, this is a common practice in financial markets. And the fact that at some point your stop-loss has worked is also a common thing that is related to your trading strategy.
We understand that you are upset because of your loss. We hope that your trading will be more successful after you make adjustments to your trading strategy.
Mukund Prasad,
Ranchi, India,
Feb 28, 2018,

NordFx A name synonyms to financial Reliability

NordFx has now become a name synonymous to Trust and Reliability.I am from India and working with NordFx since 2010 as Network Partner. What I like best is NordFx pay outs promptness.