NordFX.com Review

3.464 • 172 REVIEWS
Updated: Sep 20, 2022
Visit site
NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677

News Trading: βœ… Yes
Scalping: βœ… Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

PAMM: βœ… Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
3.464 • 172 REVIEWS

T
Tariq yaqoob
Dubau, United Arab Emirates,
Sep 5, 2022,

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
I am based at Dubai. Although there are lots of Fx Brokers in dubai. Still I have chosen Nord Fx. Because of quality Customers services and prompt pay outs. Besides this Nord Fx is a broker having Global presence at good Reputation Since 14years
G
Girish Patel
India, India,
Jan 25, 2022,

Trusted and Transparent Broker

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Myself Girish Patel Non Resident Indian trading with NordFx almost 8 years. As per my experience NordFX is amongst the best Trusted and Transparent broker globally
Sanjeev Kumar
Delhi, India,
Aug 10, 2021,

NordFx Saving cum Trading Account

Thanks to the NordFx Team for giving me possibility to earn interest on my investment at the same while Trading in Spot Forex Marketing. I recommend NordFx saving account in which I am getting both interest on my investment while I am using the same funds for trading.
D
Dinuka
Colombo, Sri Lanka,
Apr 27, 2021,

Easy trading

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Now Nordfx accepts deposit and withdrawal in USDT ERC 20, BTC and ETH option which made my trading easy.
sangeeta sardar
bilaspur, India,
Apr 24, 2021,

NordFx is Best Paymaster in Forex Industry Since 2008

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
NordFX proves to be a best paymaster even in Covid19 circumstances. Last week I made a withdrawal of approx 70000 usd from my trading account no 1487018 and my withdrawal was processed within 45 minutes of time. So I highly recommend traders to opt for NordFX Services
Sweety Narwani
Noida, India,
Feb 26, 2021,

NordFx Copy Trading Tool

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
NordFx Copy Trading Tools is one the best facility which gave me opportunity to earn in Fx Market by Copying Mentors Trade
N
Nishantha
Colombo, Sri Lanka,
Feb 11, 2021,

Sinhala language support

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
For me, prompt withdrawals and support in Sinhala language are important factors to trade with NordFx.
H
Bahawalpur, Pakistan,
Feb 10, 2021,

Greatest Execution for Scalping

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
i have been trading various Brokers but nord fx is the only honest broker which is sending the Great price qoutes for Scalping.....Best broker
D
Denis Kotov
Siberia, Russian Federation,
Jan 25, 2021,

I give the Nord 4 stars. Minus 1 star for removing the russian language.

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I read reviews about the withdrawal of funds. Of course, it is different for everyone. I can speak for myself. Last year it was rumored that nord was in trouble. I got scared, decided to take the money, received it the next day. Then it turned out that there were no problems, they simply removed the russian language from the website. I got the money back and it was on time, I managed to get a good start on bitcoin. Last week I took my profit out to fiat, again without any problems. Although I will not argue, probably, someone has problems, the reasons are different.
I give the Nord 4 stars. Minus 1 star for removing the russian language.
N
Hyogo, Japan,
Jan 13, 2021,

Nordfx support leaves inquiries unanswered for more than three months

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
About 8 years ago, I opened an account with Nordfx (****76) and deposited 20,000USD. I was interested in the Integral account that Nordfx was offering at the time, so I moved the entire amount.

As a result of trading, I lost about 30% in a short period of time, so I decided to stop trading.

Several years later, with about 13,000USD still in my account, I tried to log in to my Integral account, but I could not.

I contacted Nordfx, who told me that the Integral account had already been closed and that the settlement had been recorded in their system.

However, from 8 years ago to now, I have not received any communication that about 13,000USD has been returned to the account at ****76. The balance in my account at ****76 has remained at 0. I have not even received any notification from Nordfx that my Integral account is closed.

I sent an email to Nordfx in September 2020 asking what the date was when my Integral account was closed. However, three months passed with no response at all.

Thus, about 13,000USD of my money went missing while it was deposited with Nordfx.

I don't know why, but I believe that Nordfx is currently not cooperating at all in resolving their client's issues. If you value your assets and time, I strongly advise you move your money elsewhere immediately.
Page 1 of 20