NordFX.com Review

Updated: Jul 17, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677
Regulators: CySEC #209/13, VFSC #15008
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

Sheetal Chouhan,
Jun 21, 2020,

Full Gaurantee of Withdrawals

This broker NordFx has 100% Gurantee that if I make money I will be given withdrawals. Joined last month after which I made 5 withdrawals and got on time. So I trust nordfx.

Abhishek,
Noida, India,
May 19, 2020,

sCAM bROKER.......

This broker is a scam...please dont invest in this company...they will never allow you to withdraw profits.........they always cheat by increasing spreads and never give profit.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted May 21, 2020:
We checked the information and we can confidently say that this is another fake complaint.
Account 1472567, which the author of the complaint submitted to the FPA, allegedly as his own, does not belong to Abhishek, but to a completely different person.
We talked with the real owner of account 1472567, and he confirmed that he had not written any complaints and he has no claims against NordFX.
So we are making a conclusion that these are scammers who are just trying to defame NordFX using fake details many times.
Bangalore, India,
May 9, 2020,

Amazing Service

Hey My name Is Parth. I would like to appreciate Abhishek for his amazing professional assistance. The deposit and withdrawals were smoother than I expected. So Far I have made a total of 14000 withdrawals that was successfully initiated.

Best

Naveen,
New Delhi, India,
Apr 29, 2020,

Best Forex Broker

I just started my Forex live account ID 1464837 two months back with $500, I got the best services in town with fastest withdrawal. I got $2000 as my profits and my running account is with $1800.

Thanks for your best services

Apr 27, 2020,

Nordfx is a Scam......

Nordfx is a scam .....this company never allows you to withdraw your profits...they alwys tries to eat your profits by way of denying withdrawwl......or increasing spreads........Abishek ranjamin India is also a fraud person...dont invest your hard earned money in this scam company....

1 Star rating removed.

NordFx claimed that the account number on this review did not belong to a client in India.  Instead, they say it was an unfunded account belonging to a client in another country.

The FPA contacted this reviewer asking for evidence that the account number is his or an explanation about the issue.  There was a followup review making general scam accusations, but providing no information about the disputed account number.

The FPA went to extra efforts to get to the truth.  This reviewer does not seem interested in facts.

Based on this, the FPA does not believe this review is truthful.  That is the reason the 1 Star rating has been removed.

The FPA goes to great efforts to keep the reviews as fair and honest as possible.  It is too bad that some reviewers do not believe in honesty.
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Apr 28, 2020:
Rajput09 and Dwlhi, both from India, wrote that they have Account ID: 1471956 and Account ID: 1467934 in NordFX.
We conducted a check and it turned out that:
- account 1471956 does not belong to the client from India, but from Sri Lanka,
- account 1467934 is not related to India either, but belongs to a client from the Philippines.
In addition, no deposits have been made to any of these accounts and no trading has been conducted on them. Accordingly, there have been no requests for withdrawal of funds on them and there could not be.
Thus, we have every reason to consider the reviews of Rajput09 and Dwlhi fake, targeted to discredit the honest name of NordFX and the company's employees.
Dwlhi,
Kirti nagar, India,
Apr 26, 2020,

Horrible company and horrible Abhishek ranjan

This company is a big fraud saty away...they never give profits....when you ask to withdray they refuse...as profit making is not in their rule book......only loss you can made in this company.

1 Star rating removed.  This is another review which cites an account number NordFX claims is linked to a client in a different country.

This review was submitted anonymously.  If that was the end of the information we had, the FPA would have to leave the review alone.  In this case, it came in about the same time as a similar review by Rajput09 with an questionable account number tied to an FPA forums account.  In that case, Rajput09 actively declined to provide supporting evidence on request.

If Dwlhi cares to contact the FPA and explain these issues, it is possible the 1 star rating might be restored.  Otherwise, we will have to assume that this review and the one from Rajput09 are both fake.

The FPA works very hard to keep the reviews as fair and honest as possible.
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Apr 28, 2020:
We conducted a check and it turned out that:
- account 1471956 does not belong to the client from India, but from Sri Lanka,
Visakhapatnam, India,
Apr 9, 2020,

Deposit and withdraw process

My name uttam Singh my account is 1472087 recently I opened account in Nordfx everything is fast and trustable I just did a withdraw just to check process and time I got money in my account within 1 hr I can surely say you can trust on Nordfx they have experience of working in forex and in other once try this you ll be happy if you know about trading then only .........

Mohamed Mahmoud,
cairo, Egypt,
Mar 27, 2020,

Warning about this cheater broker, get away with it quickly

Initially deposited in this broker and in less than an hour profits were accepted
But after a while I won a lot and if I find the broker, the withdrawal is accepted after a day or two after I send more than one email. In order to trade and lose money, I actually lost a lot of profits due to the delay in withdrawing money.
A while ago, I opened an additional account in my account and opened deals on daho selling from an account and buying from an account. I made a profit from one of the deals and requested a withdrawal and was accepted.
Yesterday I deposited $ 150 and made a profit of $ 900 and I requested a withdrawal to find the broker who is blocking me and canceling the withdrawal, deposit and profit.
The reason for prohibiting transactions is buying and selling since this broker’s period is a cheater, how is the withdrawal accepted at that time, and after a period of time he cancels profits and deposits and blocks my account
my account : 1467609
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Mar 30, 2020:
Dear Client,
When you opened a trading account with our company, you accepted the Client Agreement (https://nordfx.com/download/1585579106/client_agreement_en.pdf) and agreed not to violate it and execute it in full.
However, your trading is fully subject to paragraph 5.21 of this Agreement, which states that “The Client is not allowed to use strategies the purpose of which is to receive profit intentionally creating the situations, when one of the Client's accounts or an account of a group of Clients starts to have negative balance."
Due to these violations, clause 3.4.3 on termination of this Agreement was applied to you due to its non-performance.
At the same time, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that in total you deposited $1,510 on your deposit, and withdrew $1,861 from it, before your account was blocked. So, despite the violations, you still made a profit of $351.
We hope that in the future you will use trading strategies that are consistent with generally accepted international practice.
Bhavin Panchal,
Mar 27, 2020,

Low Spread Broker

I admire and appreciate NordFx as their Spread in Gold was on Lower side as Compared to other Brokers amid of COVID19 panic. I recommend this Broker.

Ashan Perera,
Colombo, Sri Lanka,
Mar 20, 2020,

On time payouts

Survival of a Broker in Forex Broking Business is quite difficult now a days. Only few brokers able to give pay outs on time and NordFx is one of them so my trading journey continues with NordFx since 2008