NordFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 10, 2018

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and Mobile trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 35 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies and precious metals for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

greatest2018,
ilorin ,kwara state, Nigeria,
Nov 30, 2018,

Deposit and profit withheld

Please Stan Nordfx, on the bases of your respond to my complain, I have at the time of withdrawal applications i had various funds withdrawals application on pendent but Nordfx sent a message on my history page which stated PLEASE TRANSFER FUNDS TO ONE ACCOUNT AND SEND ALL FUNDS VIA BANK WIRE TRANSFER.AFTER THIS YOUR TRADING ACCOUNTS WILL BE CLOSED DUE TO BONUS ACTION TERM VIOLATION TO ACCOUNT 1198899 WHILE THEY DISABLE MY ACCOUNTS FOR NO REASONS
Immediately, I did comply with the directive and I consolidated all my funds together and applied for the withdrawal , the next thing I saw was manipulation in my personal accounts and they liquidated all the funds from my pendant,withdrawal of $1,062 on 20/8/2018 to be processed and within specific days another $550 on 22/8/2018 was on the withdrawal process too but $1,062 was delayed and I discovered in Nordfx History that BANK DECLINED but $550 which is the second withdrawal application was quickly processed and fund got to me.my initial deposit was NOT sent back to me up till now.

Nov 19, 2018 - 1 Star Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 15, 2018:
Dear Client,
Your request to withdraw this amount was indeed declined with the wording “You do not have enough funds on the account balance to make this operation.” It was declined due to the fact that you yourself returned the funds to the MT4 balance.
Please Stan Nordfx, on the bases of your respond to my complain, I as at the time of withdrawal applications i had various funds withdrawals application on pendent but Nordfx sent a message on my history page which stated PLEASE TRANSFER FUNDS TO ONE ACCOUNT AND SEND ALL FUNDS VIA BANK WIRE TRANSFER.AFTER THIS YOUR TRADING ACCOUNTS WILL BE CLOSED DUE TO BONUS ACTION TERM VIOLATION TO ACCOUNT 1198899
Immediately, I did that and all my funds were brought to together and applied for , the next thing I saw was all the funds were moved away.
Stan nordfx , I want you to visit from August mails exchanged with support and finance department.
I supposed to be paid my firest withdrawal application of $1,062

Nov 12, 2018 - 1 Star unpaid
It have become imperative that I have exhausted all available means of communication with NORDFX who have denied me my right and hard earned money .
First let view this issue here, my account 1198899 I had my initial deposit of $500 on 25/5/2018 which have been on trade for a period of 4 months, I had some profits and I applied for withdrawal of $1,062 on 20/8/2018 to be processed and within specific days another $550 on 22/8/2018 was on the withdrawal process too but $1,062 was delayed and I discovered in Nordfx History that BANK DECLINED but $550 which is the second withdrawal application was quickly processed and fund got to me.
20/8/2018 with $1,062 came first while 22/8/2018 with $550 comes second, is it that Nordfx does not have the capacity to pay its client when they make profits. The lesser amount of $550 was paid while $1,062 was excuse of bank declined. I want Nordfx to revisit my record and do the needful as this is just the summary of these as I don’t want to prolong other issues on this review.
Please pay me my $1,062 dated 20/8/2018.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 15, 2018 Dear Client,

Anatoly M,
Russian Federation,
Nov 23, 2018,

Nordfx makes another Scam manipulate spreads on a fixed account type increasing it several times to make you lose your Deposit.

Nov 12, 2018 - 5 Stars Thanks. I got all my money!nordfx reviewed my case and understood my problem and it solved it completely .

Oct 9, 2018 - 1 Star My account number 1245395 . NordFX did not pay me a profit of$ 5936 for three months of my trading. When I made my first withdrawal request They simply blocked my account and returned the initial Deposit. NordFX says I broke rule 13.6.3 ...but I didn't break anything ! My trade was legitimate, I was doing only manual ! I didn't trade using the news ! I just traded using limits orders ! This company is a fraud ! Don't trust them with your money ! I will demand that they pay my profit !!!

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Oct 11, 2018 Anatoly,

Having opened an account with our company, you have agreed to fully and unconditionally comply with the terms of the Client Agreement, including those pertaining to permitted and prohibited trading methods.

The overwhelming majority of your transactions have been pipsing (scalping) and were carried out mainly on the pairs EURGBP, EURCHF in a clearly selected low-volatility period of 23:00 - 00:00, which is characterized by inaccuracies and delays in quotations due to extremely low market liquidity.

Clauses 3.4.6. and 9.4 of the Client Agreement clearly warn that in case of trading on such inaccuracies using vulnerabilities in the server part of the trading platform, NordFX may recognize such transactions as invalid.

And according to clause 13.6.3, in this case NordFX may unilaterally terminate this Client Agreement, block the profit, the method of obtaining of which has caused suspicion, close the Client's account/accounts and return to the Client the balance of funds not exceeding the amount of the initial deposit. This was done in your case.

The amount of the initial deposit has been returned to you in full.

Thus, all NordFX actions have been performed in strict accordance with the terms of the Client Agreement, which, we repeat, you have also committed to perform.

You may try to pressure us by spreading negative information about NordFX. However, there is no way that such actions can affect our decision.

At the same time, we are obliged to reject providing further services to you. We rely on your understanding and hope that you will be able to find another broker who will agree with such trading style as yours.

Yours faithfully,

NordFX

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 29, 2018:
Dear Client,
Paragraph 1.6.2. b) in the "Trading Regulations for MetaTrader" which is Appendix 03 to the Client Agreement states that the fixed spread may be changed "without prior notice to the Client in market conditions other than normal". https://nordfx.com/download/attachment03_en.pdf
Market conditions other than normal are the publishing of economic news, holidays, a thin market, etc. In your case, apparently, we are talking about a thin market at night. At 23:00 a restart of banking servers takes place and the liquidity available in the market decreases. As a result, due to a significant difference in the spreads on the Fix account and those of liquidity providers, the spread for some pairs can be expanded.
Deltoid88,
Serbia and Montenegro,
Nov 15, 2018,

SCAM alert

This is SCAM broker and I strongly advise traders not to trade with them. They attract clients with good promotions, deposit bonuses, and then if trader earn profit and wants to make withdrawal they say bonus rules was violated and profit is cancelled. That happened to me, I made sure that I do not violate any of their rules, made profit, and they just blocked my account saying I violated rules which is total lie! Providing no argument for it, they returned deposit.

To sum up, if trader lose he cant complain, if trader wins they cancel profit and return deposit. That is how they perform their SCAM.

Do not believe positive reviews, probably most of those reviews come from them or beginner traders.

I have a lot of experience with 20+ brokers. This is not broker to trade with, this is SCAM.

FPA, traders would appreciate if you mark this broker as SCAM broker, because that is only truth.
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 26, 2018:
Dear Deltoid88,

You are completely wrong. And if you look, for example, at the reviews of economist, Anatoly M, Laureano, Mothosola LJ and others, you will see that we thoroughly go through each specific situation in order to be as objective as possible. And if the trader had traded honestly, without breaking any term, he definitely receives the money earned by him.
But, unfortunately, not all traders trade honestly. According to statistics, up to 20% of today's traders earning money are cheaters, in other words, fraudsters who use broker's technological and technical vulnerabilities, as well as flaws in regulations and terms in order to make a profit. Moreover, they act both on their own and in collusion with other cheaters. And when the broker reveals them, they start screaming at all sorts of forums that this broker is a scam, trying to force the broker to pay the money to them, by blackmail.
The easiest way to cheat is "bonuses overflow". Although, of course, fraudulent schemes are not limited to this.
Unfortunately, it is precisely because of such cheaters that not only brokers suffer, but also honest traders, since the broker is forced to be more attentive and analyze every transaction.

Dear Deltoid88, we are not saying at all that you are a cheater. Therefore, if you provide your account number to us, we will carefully study your situation as well.
json90s,
Pontal do Parana, Brazil,
Nov 12, 2018,

Broker is good. Always paying my profits very well. But if one day do not pay I'll come back here to do my feedback.

I'm just leaving because of the spread increase.
economist,
Russian Federation,
Nov 12, 2018,

NordFx - scam

A month ago, I deposited $ 10 000. Doubled deposit in 2 weeks.

Then the manager calls and says that the client who earns so much is not profitable for the broker.
Hints that they can take away from me the bonus, given when making a deposit.

I had to immediately withdraw all the funds from this broker, but I continued trading.

Then, a week later, when I still earned 70% of the deposit, their manager calls again and says that they have decided to block the trading account and return the initial deposit.

What they did. As a result, the deposit was returned, and 17,000 profits (16,000 including commissions for withdrawal) were simply taken away.

The end (

The FPA is happy to report this issue is resolved.  Details are in the discussion thread linked to this review.
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 13, 2018:
Dear Client,
In your case, the services are denied to you because the terms of the Bonus Program, the Client Agreement, as well as the Partner Agreement, which does not allow affiliated persons to participate in the Partner program and receive a commission from trading, especially with bonus funds, have been violated. The amount of your deposit has been returned to you in full.
laureano,
Buenos Aires, Argentina,
Nov 8, 2018,

Review update

8/11/18 - They solved the situation. Withdrawal was transferred with some delay, but finally arrived. Apart from that, I have nothing bad to say from them. Decent broker. 8/10

Nov 6, 2018 - 2 Stars 6/11/18 - Requested on day 28/10 and with 5 business days passed, not received my money yet. I had to contact them trough Facebook, email and website to finally receive an answer yesterday. Supposedly, today withdrawal will be processed. So, review will be updated as long as situation is solved. For now, PRECAUTION with this broker.
Mothosola LJ,
Bloemfontein, South Africa,
Nov 3, 2018,

Nordfx professional

I must say after reading your client agreement policy I'm well aware of what I did wrong and I must say Nordfx is very professional and showed me my flaws....they even send me a pdf of the client agreement policy and I understand thank you. I'm one of the few that said you are scam but trust me I now take my words back

Oct 22, 2018 - 1 Star I have been trading with Nord fx for a while now and all was good when I kept on losing now that I've made winnings they have blocked my account 1263989 and keeping my profits of $521.65 and initial deposit...if you want peace and keen to keep all your money do not t trade with this scam broker

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Oct 24, 2018 We inform you that your trading account 1258607 has been closed due to client agreement terms violation (https://nordfx.com/client_agreement.html - paragraph 3.4.6, 9.4, 13.6.3).

Initial deposit was returned back to your card.

Refund transfer lasts up to 5-10 business days.
Victor,
Germany,
Nov 2, 2018,

SCAM !!!

Scam!!! They closed my account after trying to withdraw some profits and took all my money. They said I violated the client agreement but that`s not true. I used scalping and that was allowed(so they said before). Tried to reach them but no answer. I wonder if they will return my initial deposit...
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 5, 2018:
Dear Client,
We need to know your trading account number so that we can give a feedback on your review.
It should be noted that, according to paragraph 8 of the Client Agreement, NordFX has no right to disclose client's information to third parties. In this regard, you need to contact our Client Support Service directly and personally in order to resolve controversial issues.
MMOmaster35,
Oct 19, 2018,

Closing account when making profits

Well after using them for a while they will find an excuse to close your account if you make profit. Beware scalping will get your account banned.

Aug 21, 2018 - 4 Stars Good broker with fast withdrawal but the spread are on the higher side. I would say they are a good broker for beginners. They also have a great fixed spread account if your strategy calls that.
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Oct 22, 2018:
MMOmaster35,
Starting from 2008, more than 1,250,000 trading accounts have been opened at NordFX. Ιf the company were doing something like this, with such a number of clients, tens and hundreds of thousands of complaints from offended customers would have been received by the FPA. But in reality, their number fits into a few dozen. And this is over the 10 years of our work.
Moreover, some of these complaints are fake and represent "black PR", some are written by cheaters, and some are from those clients who have not carefully read the Client Agreement, which has caused some disagreements with the company.
As for the fixed spreads, they range from 2 points on the Fix account, they are 0.9 points on the Pro account, and you will receive interbank spreads from 0.0 points on the Zero account. The commission on the Zero account is one of the lowest in the market and is only 0.0045%.
Howard,
GP, South Africa,
Aug 17, 2018,

Scammers...!!

This Nordfx guys must just stop lying ,what was wrong with placing buy or sell.I wasn't even hedging.You guys are just scammers my account that you closed is this one :1242048

Aug 2, 2018 - 1 Star They blocked my account after i made $556 of profit.Its a scam.They like it when you loose money

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Aug 7, 2018 Dear Howard, unfortunately you did not specify your account number, but we are sure that you have already applied to our support service and received an official response specifically for your case.

It should be noted that during 10 years of NordFX working in the financial markets, over 1,200,000 accounts have been opened with the company by clients from almost 100 countries. The absolute majority of our clients are completely satisfied with the services we provide them.

As far as blocking certain accounts is concerned, this is an extremely rare occasion which can be caused by a gross violation by the trader of the terms of the Client Agreement and when his or her trade does not comply with the standards generally accepted at the Forex market.

In such cases, suspicious transactions are canceled and the initial deposit is returned to the client. However, if there are doubts, we always try to resolve them in favor of the trader.