NordFX.com Review

Updated: Mar 15, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677
Regulators: CySEC #209/13, VFSC #15008
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

Sweety Narwani,
Noida, India,
Feb 27, 2021,

NordFx Copy Trading Tool

NordFx Copy Trading Tools is one the best facility which gave me opportunity to earn in Fx Market by Copying Mentors Trade

Nishantha,
Colombo, Sri Lanka,
Feb 11, 2021,

Sinhala language support

For me, prompt withdrawals and support in Sinhala language are important factors to trade with NordFx.

Bahawalpur, Pakistan,
Feb 10, 2021,

Greatest Execution for Scalping

i have been trading various Brokers but nord fx is the only honest broker which is sending the Great price qoutes for Scalping.....Best broker

Denis Kotov,
Siberia, Russian Federation,
Jan 25, 2021,

I give the Nord 4 stars. Minus 1 star for removing the russian language.

I read reviews about the withdrawal of funds. Of course, it is different for everyone. I can speak for myself. Last year it was rumored that nord was in trouble. I got scared, decided to take the money, received it the next day. Then it turned out that there were no problems, they simply removed the russian language from the website. I got the money back and it was on time, I managed to get a good start on bitcoin. Last week I took my profit out to fiat, again without any problems. Although I will not argue, probably, someone has problems, the reasons are different.
I give the Nord 4 stars. Minus 1 star for removing the russian language.

Hyogo, Japan,
Jan 13, 2021,

Nordfx support leaves inquiries unanswered for more than three months

About 8 years ago, I opened an account with Nordfx (****76) and deposited 20,000USD. I was interested in the Integral account that Nordfx was offering at the time, so I moved the entire amount.

As a result of trading, I lost about 30% in a short period of time, so I decided to stop trading.

Several years later, with about 13,000USD still in my account, I tried to log in to my Integral account, but I could not.

I contacted Nordfx, who told me that the Integral account had already been closed and that the settlement had been recorded in their system.

However, from 8 years ago to now, I have not received any communication that about 13,000USD has been returned to the account at ****76. The balance in my account at ****76 has remained at 0. I have not even received any notification from Nordfx that my Integral account is closed.

I sent an email to Nordfx in September 2020 asking what the date was when my Integral account was closed. However, three months passed with no response at all.

Thus, about 13,000USD of my money went missing while it was deposited with Nordfx.

I don't know why, but I believe that Nordfx is currently not cooperating at all in resolving their client's issues. If you value your assets and time, I strongly advise you move your money elsewhere immediately.

panta,
bkk, Thailand,
Oct 21, 2020,

I would like to recommend nordfx

Hello, I would like to recommend nordfx as a broker for trading. Stable trading system Plus a copytrade That can be profitable for people who do not have time. It is another recommended option to make money in this era. Usually, choosing a broker that wants to invest Will look at the low spreads Easy contact support Therefore would like to recommend this broker

Sheetal Chouhan,
Delhi, India,
Jun 21, 2020,

Full Gaurantee of Withdrawals

This broker NordFx has 100% Gurantee that if I make money I will be given withdrawals. Joined last month after which I made 5 withdrawals and got on time. So I trust nordfx.

Abhishek,
Noida, India,
May 19, 2020,

sCAM bROKER.......

This broker is a scam...please dont invest in this company...they will never allow you to withdraw profits.........they always cheat by increasing spreads and never give profit.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted May 21, 2020:
We checked the information and we can confidently say that this is another fake complaint.
Account 1472567, which the author of the complaint submitted to the FPA, allegedly as his own, does not belong to Abhishek, but to a completely different person.
We talked with the real owner of account 1472567, and he confirmed that he had not written any complaints and he has no claims against NordFX.
So we are making a conclusion that these are scammers who are just trying to defame NordFX using fake details many times.
Bangalore, India,
May 9, 2020,

Amazing Service

Hey My name Is Parth. I would like to appreciate Abhishek for his amazing professional assistance. The deposit and withdrawals were smoother than I expected. So Far I have made a total of 14000 withdrawals that was successfully initiated.

Best

Naveen,
New Delhi, India,
Apr 29, 2020,

Best Forex Broker

I just started my Forex live account ID 1464837 two months back with $500, I got the best services in town with fastest withdrawal. I got $2000 as my profits and my running account is with $1800.

Thanks for your best services