NordFX.com Review

Updated: Sep 10, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677
Regulators: CySEC #209/13, VFSC #15008
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

vishnu,
mumbai, India,
Mar 20, 2020,

Best broker for Asian traders

I am trading with nordfx since 2015 ,very much satisfied with the services they provide .very genuine broker, deposit withdrawal they give instantly. not a single manipulation I got on my accounts

Delhi,
Lajpat nagar, India,
Mar 18, 2020,

Manipulation in India by Abhishek Ranjan

Nordfx india running by abhishek ranjan , who have always keep an eye on clients profits and start increasing spread and slippage to crash account , please stay away from Abhishek Ranjan Nordfx india .

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Mar 20, 2020:
Dear Client,
The main types of NordFX accounts - Pro and Zero (https://nordfx.com/accounts.html) - have market execution of orders and floating spreads, which are affected by the extremely high Forex market volatility associated with the situation in the oil and stock markets, aggravated by the coronavirus Covid-19 pandemic. If you find it difficult to take into account the above factors in your trading, you can use the Fix trading account with instant execution and fixed spreads.You can also tell us your trading account number here and attach to it a statement with the results of your trading, and our specialists will examine your claims in detail. You can do the same by contacting NordFX Support.
Cairo, Egypt,
Mar 12, 2020,

Solve problem

I wrote my review of this two days after my withdrawal, but my right was received and the company is excellent and you offered me an apology and I had a problem with them and I thank them very much and I hope that it is so and better.

Mar 10, 2020 - 1 Star I opened a real account with the company and made a deposit, traded, won and lost, and when I was winning when a withdrawal request was executed within an hour or less, either of two days I achieved a gain of $ 1164.50 and I made a withdrawal request for a portion of the amount, but the withdrawal is still not implemented and has taken two days It has not been implemented yet and I have contacted support, but no one is responding. So what is the problem now? Why did he not arrive, and this is my account number
"1408511"

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Mar 12, 2020 Dear Client, the funds requested by you were transferred to you on March 11, 2020 in full.

You can find the details concerning the standard transfer period here https://nordfx.com/Deposit_Withdrawal.html
Srinivas Reddy,
Delhi, India,
Feb 1, 2020,

12 Years of Glorious and Excellent Service

Joined NordFX in 2008 the year of its inception into FX Market. The best ever experience with this Broker especially on time Deposit and Withdrawal

Abdul Rasheed,
Quetta/Sohbatpur, Pakistan,
Jan 29, 2020,

Scammer Alert

This broker is a Scam. I have opened an account with this broker.made some partial deposits of $300, Traded and losed my All Capital.after that again i Deposited $631 dated 3rd january 2020 and traded made some profit and losed half of the money and took withdrawal.again i Deposited that half money with some other amount total $390 dated 19 january 2020. I traded and made alot if profits .my account reached to $1008-$1024.at that day my trade of XAUUSD sell order  id no.32691052 with 0.21 and another trade of XAUUSD sell order id no. 32690537 with 0.01 lot were hedge with the  trade of XAUUSD  buy order id no.32710115 with 0.22 lot.Both The sell trades Of 0.21 lot and 0.01 lot closed by me manually on Monday at 00.10 with the profits $427.14, $20.83 respectively (Screenshots attached). And the buy trade of 0.22 lot hit the t.p on monday at 00.34 with profit $96.14.But now I can see the sell trades again re-opened by your brokerage and that 0.21 lot sell trade Hits Stopout and took me to Loss of $521.43 and another sell trade of 0.01 lot is running on mt4 at loss of $24.07. I could not understand why you brokerage (Nordfx) did this with my Account.as my total Deposits exceeding $1174.93 and my total profits become $169.10 (Screenshots attached)

there fore , kindly it is requested that compensate me My All investment that i losed with these trades . so that i can carry on my continuous trading with your Nice brokerage..
It is humbbly request to payback either my initial Deposits or the whole deposited amount with profits.

I shall be waiting  for a prompt and sincere response.
Abdul Rasheed
Mt4 no. 1323049
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Feb 4, 2020:
Dear Customer,
Your mentioned orders were closed using the non-market quote 1536.4, while the market price at 00:10 27.01.2020 was 1585.7.

The settlement of the disputable situation can be made by Nord FX by reinstatement of mistakenly closed position (9.6b of Attachment 03 - Trading Regulations for MetaTrader https://nordfx.com/download/1580754563/attachment03_en.pdf ). Order #32691052 was finally closed at price 1581.57, and the current price for order #32690537 is aprox. 1578.8.

Both prices are BETTER for client than the actual market price at the time of closing those orders using non-market quote.

Reinstatement of positions were used instead of price adjustment as more profitable action for the client.

If you do not agree with that statement, you could request to adjust the closing price to market (9.8.16 of Attachment 03).

You are able to request withdrawal of your balance at any time.

Your request to cancel all trades or cancel all negative trades is declined.
NordFX is not responsible for the appearance of non-market quotes. This unpleasant phenomenon happens extremely rarely, that is why it is specified in Attachment 03. Your case happened at the time of opening of the markets on the night of Sunday to Monday 27.01.2020. You can check real quotes for the indicated date at any other websites.

Good luck with your work in the financial markets.
Nidhi Jha,
New Delhi, India,
Dec 1, 2019,

NordFx is a Genuine Forex Broker with Longivity in Industry

NordFx is a Genuine Forex Broker since 2008.Never had any problems while working with this broker. Great multiple language after sales support is a big advantage while working with this broker. Same Day prompt withdrawal also confirms safety of funds with this broker

Kagisho,
Pretoria, South Africa,
Nov 19, 2019,

Scammers

They blocked my accounts after i made $500 + profit they are just greedy.Bloody scamemers
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 25, 2019:
Typically, such a measure is applied in one of two cases: if the client has grossly violated the terms of either the Client Agreement or the Partnership Agreement.
Therefore, could you please tell us your account number so that we study the situation and give a reasoned answer.
Asitha Chandima,
Colombo, Sri Lanka,
Jul 29, 2019,

Convenient deposit & withdrawal methods in Srilanka.

I admire NordFx for the reason that NordFx is providing Perfect Money, Neteller and Skrill through its own sources at the rate of 176-177 rupees per US Dollars to Sri Lankan Forex Traders without any commission in this tough time when Its difficult to make deposits using Srilanka bank cards.
Sergey S.,
Saint Peterburg, Russian Federation,
Jul 16, 2019,

All reviews can be divided into two parts: NordFX is either praised or scold. I will praise. My opinion on the broker is good. First, constant updates. It can be seen that the broker lives and develops, and does not live out. Recently, besides currencies and crypto, oil and CFD were added. Secondly, the execution of orders - I have no complaints. For withdrawals are also no complaints. During the year I earned about $600 and received them very quickly. For me, this is a lot of money and if NordFX did not give them to me, there would be a tragedy for my family. But everything was OK.
Among the shortcomings: quite a small selection of PAMM managers. But this service is new for NordFX. Hope there will be more soon.

Saman Atulakumara,
Colombo, Sri Lanka,
Jun 27, 2019,

Good track record broker in Sri Lanka!

NordFx is a good track record broker so I am associated with NordFx since 2008. NordFx offers Skrill, Neteller at Exchange rate without any extra commission for Sri Lankan Forex Traders. Also NordFx give same day to instant withdrawal to Sri Lankan Forex Traders. And most important they offer support services in Sinhala Language