NordFX.com Review

Updated: Sep 10, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677
Regulators: CySEC #209/13, VFSC #15008
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

Moscow, Russian Federation,
Apr 29, 2018,

Faceless broker

Full-faceless broker. No names-contact data and adequate regulators. Novosibirsk kitchen.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted May 2, 2018:
The group of companies united by the brand NordFX includes NFX Capital Cyprus Ltd, Nfx Capital Vanuatu Inc and Nord Forex India Pvt Ltd.
Each of the companies has a license corresponding to the country of registration.
NFX Capital Cyprus Ltd is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission and Nord Forex India Pvt Ltd which was founded in India in 2010, is licensed by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and, in addition, is a member of the National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) and Indian Joint Stock Exchange Ltd (USEIL).
Manila, Philippines,
Apr 19, 2018,

Good Broker.. Withdrawals processed accordingly.

Nordfx has corrected my withdrawal request and finally sent the lacking Ethereum accoridng to my withdrawal request. I have deposited back my Ethereum with them and started trading again. Looking forward to be trading with them for a long time. I will be bringing in some friends to trade with them soon.

This was the transaction hash of the payment they sent:

Thanks NORDFX!!! More Power...

Apr 11, 2018 - 1 Star Bad Broker!!! We have requested a withdrawal with them using Ethereum for 10.39832229 and were so disappointed because they took about 10% of the total Ethereum. We only received around 9.2 worth of Ethereum which means they took more than 1-Ethereum. We chatted with their chat support and advised us to communicate to finance department. So we emailed finance department and they said they will send the missing Ethreum but until now we have not received it. I have made the withdrawal request on April 07, 2018 and now it is already April 11, 2018. I don't think it is going to take them that long to send the Ethereum.
You may verify the transaction using this Etherscan link below:

VERY BAD BAD BROKER... DON'T TRADE WITH THEM!!!

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Apr 18, 2018 Dear Cryptoknight,

Regarding your complaint. As soon as you contacted us, the payment was immediately checked. The difference occurred when converting decimals to hexadecimals. The missing part of the amount was immediately returned to you, and you were informed about it by our Finance Department.

Ethereum (ETH) detailed transaction

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Vienna, Austria,
Apr 13, 2018,

BIG SCAMMER

They do Stop loss hunting. Two times they busted my account with margin call because of 2 pips. Many trades were lost because of 2 or 3 pips.
If I had the window of another broker beside, then I could see, that in this cases the candle went very short exactly to my stop loss and loss, while other broker stayes further up.

I lost more than 2000 Euro!

Never ever ...

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Apr 23, 2018:
Dear Waterdevil,
NordFX cooperates with a whole pool of leading world banks and quoting brokers as liquidity and quotes providers. It is natural that quotes at different brokers may differ slightly from each other, this is a common practice in financial markets. And the fact that at some point your stop-loss has worked is also a common thing that is related to your trading strategy.
We understand that you are upset because of your loss. We hope that your trading will be more successful after you make adjustments to your trading strategy.
Mukund Prasad,
Ranchi, India,
Feb 28, 2018,

NordFx A name synonyms to financial Reliability

NordFx has now become a name synonymous to Trust and Reliability.I am from India and working with NordFx since 2010 as Network Partner. What I like best is NordFx pay outs promptness.

ha noi, Viet Nam,
Feb 20, 2018,

It is a good STP/ECN broker as i know. Best conditions for bitcoin, etherum, ripple,....trading and fx, especially lower spread in gold.
Withdrawal is quickly, i made withdrawal 23800 usd from nordfx by neteller and they approved it after 2 hours, and 2100 usd to my perfect money after 3 hours, i like this way in vietnam.

Feb 12, 2018,

fraud broker nordfx

nordfx worst broker in the world fraud broker stop withdrawal when you profit
no withdrawal bad broker dont work with nordfx

Ukraine,
Nov 28, 2017,

NordFx is quite decent broker company for professional traders. I Have some multiple accounts for different styles of trading, and neither one of them was NOT from me any claim to broker. The pros of the company (in my opinion): 1. the broker gives you to trade and earn money; 2. spreads in the norm (even lower than most competitors); 3. swaps is beyond praise; 4. withdrawal profit without any problems NordFx is among the 3-4 of brokerage companies in the world with whom you can work. Naive person who thinks these companies a lot more. Conclusion: perfect NordFx Forex broker for those who really trades! NordFx is quite decent broker company for professional traders. I Have some multiple accounts for different styles of trading, and neither one of them was NOT from me any claim to broker. The pros of the company (in my opinion): 1. the broker gives you to trade and earn money; 2. spreads in the norm (even lower than most competitors); 3. swaps is beyond praise; 4. withdrawal profit without any problems NordFx is among the 3-4 of brokerage companies in the world with whom you can work. Naive person who thinks these companies a lot more. Conclusion: perfect NordFx Forex broker for those who really trades!

Viet Nam,
Nov 20, 2017,

I has been trade with NordFX for more than 1 year, and I believe that it is a good broker with low spread, fast execution, quick deposit/withdrawal.
I am going to be their partner and invite my friends to trade as my experience here ))) good rebate also

Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine,
Oct 3, 2017,

Nordfx-scam broker

Account 1175549. They stole my profit 545 usd and blocked my account. They answered only in 1 week and said that think I was using hedging, they can't give any evidence and left my money to themself. http://nord-fx.net/
Khartoum, Sudan,
Sep 27, 2017,

They refused to pay my hard earned profit.

Nordfx stole my profit and they are repeatidly lying about it..i do not advice any trader to trade with thwm