NordFX.com Review

Updated: Sep 10, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677
Regulators: CySEC #209/13, VFSC #15008
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

Sheetal Chouhan,
Jun 21, 2020,

Full Gaurantee of Withdrawals

This broker NordFx has 100% Gurantee that if I make money I will be given withdrawals. Joined last month after which I made 5 withdrawals and got on time. So I trust nordfx.

Abhishek,
Noida, India,
May 19, 2020,

sCAM bROKER.......

This broker is a scam...please dont invest in this company...they will never allow you to withdraw profits.........they always cheat by increasing spreads and never give profit.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted May 21, 2020:
We checked the information and we can confidently say that this is another fake complaint.
Account 1472567, which the author of the complaint submitted to the FPA, allegedly as his own, does not belong to Abhishek, but to a completely different person.
We talked with the real owner of account 1472567, and he confirmed that he had not written any complaints and he has no claims against NordFX.
So we are making a conclusion that these are scammers who are just trying to defame NordFX using fake details many times.
Bangalore, India,
May 9, 2020,

Amazing Service

Hey My name Is Parth. I would like to appreciate Abhishek for his amazing professional assistance. The deposit and withdrawals were smoother than I expected. So Far I have made a total of 14000 withdrawals that was successfully initiated.

Best

Naveen,
New Delhi, India,
Apr 29, 2020,

Best Forex Broker

I just started my Forex live account ID 1464837 two months back with $500, I got the best services in town with fastest withdrawal. I got $2000 as my profits and my running account is with $1800.

Thanks for your best services

Apr 27, 2020,

Nordfx is a Scam......

Nordfx is a scam .....this company never allows you to withdraw your profits...they alwys tries to eat your profits by way of denying withdrawwl......or increasing spreads........Abishek ranjamin India is also a fraud person...dont invest your hard earned money in this scam company....

1 Star rating removed.

NordFx claimed that the account number on this review did not belong to a client in India.  Instead, they say it was an unfunded account belonging to a client in another country.

The FPA contacted this reviewer asking for evidence that the account number is his or an explanation about the issue.  There was a followup review making general scam accusations, but providing no information about the disputed account number.

The FPA went to extra efforts to get to the truth.  This reviewer does not seem interested in facts.

Based on this, the FPA does not believe this review is truthful.  That is the reason the 1 Star rating has been removed.

The FPA goes to great efforts to keep the reviews as fair and honest as possible.  It is too bad that some reviewers do not believe in honesty.
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Apr 28, 2020:
Rajput09 and Dwlhi, both from India, wrote that they have Account ID: 1471956 and Account ID: 1467934 in NordFX.
We conducted a check and it turned out that:
- account 1471956 does not belong to the client from India, but from Sri Lanka,
- account 1467934 is not related to India either, but belongs to a client from the Philippines.
In addition, no deposits have been made to any of these accounts and no trading has been conducted on them. Accordingly, there have been no requests for withdrawal of funds on them and there could not be.
Thus, we have every reason to consider the reviews of Rajput09 and Dwlhi fake, targeted to discredit the honest name of NordFX and the company's employees.
Dwlhi,
Kirti nagar, India,
Apr 26, 2020,

Horrible company and horrible Abhishek ranjan

This company is a big fraud saty away...they never give profits....when you ask to withdray they refuse...as profit making is not in their rule book......only loss you can made in this company.

1 Star rating removed.  This is another review which cites an account number NordFX claims is linked to a client in a different country.

This review was submitted anonymously.  If that was the end of the information we had, the FPA would have to leave the review alone.  In this case, it came in about the same time as a similar review by Rajput09 with an questionable account number tied to an FPA forums account.  In that case, Rajput09 actively declined to provide supporting evidence on request.

If Dwlhi cares to contact the FPA and explain these issues, it is possible the 1 star rating might be restored.  Otherwise, we will have to assume that this review and the one from Rajput09 are both fake.

The FPA works very hard to keep the reviews as fair and honest as possible.
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Apr 28, 2020:
We conducted a check and it turned out that:
- account 1471956 does not belong to the client from India, but from Sri Lanka,
Visakhapatnam, India,
Apr 9, 2020,

Deposit and withdraw process

My name uttam Singh my account is 1472087 recently I opened account in Nordfx everything is fast and trustable I just did a withdraw just to check process and time I got money in my account within 1 hr I can surely say you can trust on Nordfx they have experience of working in forex and in other once try this you ll be happy if you know about trading then only .........

Mohamed Mahmoud,
cairo, Egypt,
Mar 27, 2020,

Warning about this cheater broker, get away with it quickly

Initially deposited in this broker and in less than an hour profits were accepted
But after a while I won a lot and if I find the broker, the withdrawal is accepted after a day or two after I send more than one email. In order to trade and lose money, I actually lost a lot of profits due to the delay in withdrawing money.
A while ago, I opened an additional account in my account and opened deals on daho selling from an account and buying from an account. I made a profit from one of the deals and requested a withdrawal and was accepted.
Yesterday I deposited $ 150 and made a profit of $ 900 and I requested a withdrawal to find the broker who is blocking me and canceling the withdrawal, deposit and profit.
The reason for prohibiting transactions is buying and selling since this broker’s period is a cheater, how is the withdrawal accepted at that time, and after a period of time he cancels profits and deposits and blocks my account
my account : 1467609
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Mar 30, 2020:
Dear Client,
When you opened a trading account with our company, you accepted the Client Agreement (https://nordfx.com/download/1585579106/client_agreement_en.pdf) and agreed not to violate it and execute it in full.
However, your trading is fully subject to paragraph 5.21 of this Agreement, which states that “The Client is not allowed to use strategies the purpose of which is to receive profit intentionally creating the situations, when one of the Client's accounts or an account of a group of Clients starts to have negative balance."
Due to these violations, clause 3.4.3 on termination of this Agreement was applied to you due to its non-performance.
At the same time, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that in total you deposited $1,510 on your deposit, and withdrew $1,861 from it, before your account was blocked. So, despite the violations, you still made a profit of $351.
We hope that in the future you will use trading strategies that are consistent with generally accepted international practice.
Bhavin Panchal,
Mar 27, 2020,

Low Spread Broker

I admire and appreciate NordFx as their Spread in Gold was on Lower side as Compared to other Brokers amid of COVID19 panic. I recommend this Broker.

Ashan Perera,
Mar 20, 2020,

On time payouts

Survival of a Broker in Forex Broking Business is quite difficult now a days. Only few brokers able to give pay outs on time and NordFx is one of them so my trading journey continues with NordFx since 2008

vishnu,
mumbai, India,
Mar 20, 2020,

Best broker for Asian traders

I am trading with nordfx since 2015 ,very much satisfied with the services they provide .very genuine broker, deposit withdrawal they give instantly. not a single manipulation I got on my accounts

Delhi,
Lajpat nagar, India,
Mar 18, 2020,

Manipulation in India by Abhishek Ranjan

Nordfx india running by abhishek ranjan , who have always keep an eye on clients profits and start increasing spread and slippage to crash account , please stay away from Abhishek Ranjan Nordfx india .

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Mar 20, 2020:
Dear Client,
The main types of NordFX accounts - Pro and Zero (https://nordfx.com/accounts.html) - have market execution of orders and floating spreads, which are affected by the extremely high Forex market volatility associated with the situation in the oil and stock markets, aggravated by the coronavirus Covid-19 pandemic. If you find it difficult to take into account the above factors in your trading, you can use the Fix trading account with instant execution and fixed spreads.You can also tell us your trading account number here and attach to it a statement with the results of your trading, and our specialists will examine your claims in detail. You can do the same by contacting NordFX Support.
Cairo, Egypt,
Mar 12, 2020,

Solve problem

I wrote my review of this two days after my withdrawal, but my right was received and the company is excellent and you offered me an apology and I had a problem with them and I thank them very much and I hope that it is so and better.

Mar 10, 2020 - 1 Star I opened a real account with the company and made a deposit, traded, won and lost, and when I was winning when a withdrawal request was executed within an hour or less, either of two days I achieved a gain of $ 1164.50 and I made a withdrawal request for a portion of the amount, but the withdrawal is still not implemented and has taken two days It has not been implemented yet and I have contacted support, but no one is responding. So what is the problem now? Why did he not arrive, and this is my account number
"1408511"

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Mar 12, 2020 Dear Client, the funds requested by you were transferred to you on March 11, 2020 in full.

You can find the details concerning the standard transfer period here https://nordfx.com/Deposit_Withdrawal.html
Srinivas Reddy,
Feb 1, 2020,

12 Years of Glorious and Excellent Service

Joined NordFX in 2008 the year of its inception into FX Market. The best ever experience with this Broker especially on time Deposit and Withdrawal

Abdul Rasheed,
Quetta/Sohbatpur, Pakistan,
Jan 29, 2020,

Scammer Alert

This broker is a Scam. I have opened an account with this broker.made some partial deposits of $300, Traded and losed my All Capital.after that again i Deposited $631 dated 3rd january 2020 and traded made some profit and losed half of the money and took withdrawal.again i Deposited that half money with some other amount total $390 dated 19 january 2020. I traded and made alot if profits .my account reached to $1008-$1024.at that day my trade of XAUUSD sell order  id no.32691052 with 0.21 and another trade of XAUUSD sell order id no. 32690537 with 0.01 lot were hedge with the  trade of XAUUSD  buy order id no.32710115 with 0.22 lot.Both The sell trades Of 0.21 lot and 0.01 lot closed by me manually on Monday at 00.10 with the profits $427.14, $20.83 respectively (Screenshots attached). And the buy trade of 0.22 lot hit the t.p on monday at 00.34 with profit $96.14.But now I can see the sell trades again re-opened by your brokerage and that 0.21 lot sell trade Hits Stopout and took me to Loss of $521.43 and another sell trade of 0.01 lot is running on mt4 at loss of $24.07. I could not understand why you brokerage (Nordfx) did this with my Account.as my total Deposits exceeding $1174.93 and my total profits become $169.10 (Screenshots attached)

there fore , kindly it is requested that compensate me My All investment that i losed with these trades . so that i can carry on my continuous trading with your Nice brokerage..
It is humbbly request to payback either my initial Deposits or the whole deposited amount with profits.

I shall be waiting  for a prompt and sincere response.
Abdul Rasheed
Mt4 no. 1323049
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Feb 4, 2020:
Dear Customer,
Your mentioned orders were closed using the non-market quote 1536.4, while the market price at 00:10 27.01.2020 was 1585.7.

The settlement of the disputable situation can be made by Nord FX by reinstatement of mistakenly closed position (9.6b of Attachment 03 - Trading Regulations for MetaTrader https://nordfx.com/download/1580754563/attachment03_en.pdf ). Order #32691052 was finally closed at price 1581.57, and the current price for order #32690537 is aprox. 1578.8.

Both prices are BETTER for client than the actual market price at the time of closing those orders using non-market quote.

Reinstatement of positions were used instead of price adjustment as more profitable action for the client.

If you do not agree with that statement, you could request to adjust the closing price to market (9.8.16 of Attachment 03).

You are able to request withdrawal of your balance at any time.

Your request to cancel all trades or cancel all negative trades is declined.
NordFX is not responsible for the appearance of non-market quotes. This unpleasant phenomenon happens extremely rarely, that is why it is specified in Attachment 03. Your case happened at the time of opening of the markets on the night of Sunday to Monday 27.01.2020. You can check real quotes for the indicated date at any other websites.

Good luck with your work in the financial markets.
Nidhi Jha,
New Delhi, India,
Dec 1, 2019,

NordFx is a Genuine Forex Broker with Longivity in Industry

NordFx is a Genuine Forex Broker since 2008.Never had any problems while working with this broker. Great multiple language after sales support is a big advantage while working with this broker. Same Day prompt withdrawal also confirms safety of funds with this broker

Kagisho,
Pretoria, South Africa,
Nov 19, 2019,

Scammers

They blocked my accounts after i made $500 + profit they are just greedy.Bloody scamemers
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 25, 2019:
Typically, such a measure is applied in one of two cases: if the client has grossly violated the terms of either the Client Agreement or the Partnership Agreement.
Therefore, could you please tell us your account number so that we study the situation and give a reasoned answer.
Asitha Chandima,
Jul 29, 2019,

Convenient deposit & withdrawal methods in Srilanka.

I admire NordFx for the reason that NordFx is providing Perfect Money, Neteller and Skrill through its own sources at the rate of 176-177 rupees per US Dollars to Sri Lankan Forex Traders without any commission in this tough time when Its difficult to make deposits using Srilanka bank cards.
Sergey S.,
Saint Peterburg, Russian Federation,
Jul 16, 2019,

All reviews can be divided into two parts: NordFX is either praised or scold. I will praise. My opinion on the broker is good. First, constant updates. It can be seen that the broker lives and develops, and does not live out. Recently, besides currencies and crypto, oil and CFD were added. Secondly, the execution of orders - I have no complaints. For withdrawals are also no complaints. During the year I earned about $600 and received them very quickly. For me, this is a lot of money and if NordFX did not give them to me, there would be a tragedy for my family. But everything was OK.
Among the shortcomings: quite a small selection of PAMM managers. But this service is new for NordFX. Hope there will be more soon.

Saman Atulakumara,
Jun 27, 2019,

Good track record broker in Sri Lanka!

NordFx is a good track record broker so I am associated with NordFx since 2008. NordFx offers Skrill, Neteller at Exchange rate without any extra commission for Sri Lankan Forex Traders. Also NordFx give same day to instant withdrawal to Sri Lankan Forex Traders. And most important they offer support services in Sinhala Language

Bucharest, Romania,
Jun 11, 2019,

I made an initial deposit of 250 USD to test the NordFX broker. After I lost 59,88 USD (trying my own method, and I assume this loss, so, I'm not bothered by the loss, but by what happened after I tried to withdraw my money left in my account) I tried to withdraw my money left in my account (190.12 USD).

The withdrawal was rejected because the minimum amount allowed for withdrawal via transfer wire is 200 USD. I made another deposit of 10 USD but since then (almost a week) they refuse to confirm that the money sent by me are in their bank account. Basically I didn't receive an answer from them at my last three emails in a week.

I tried to talk to live support where the only thing they repeated was to contact via email their financial department (the same department which ignore my emails for almost a week, even before I made my withdrawal, they answered to multiple emails in the same day) because the support team can't manage financial issues.

When I asked the support agent (James) to show me where it is written that the support team can't manage financial issues he admitted that there's no article in their Terms and Conditions where this thing is specified.

Now I found the local police website from Vanuatu and I'll talk to them, because there's no other option to get my own money, deposited by myself in their bank account. Here's the local police website from Vanuatu: https://police.gov.vu/contact-us

Best thing so far is to avoid this broker.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Jun 13, 2019:
Dear Client,
You sent us the $10 you mentioned by bank transfer. Such a payment method takes, as a rule, from 3 to 5 working days (as indicated on our website https://nordfx.com/Deposit_Withdrawal.html).
(Please note that, unlike bank transfers, depositing to the account using VISA and MasterCard cards and electronic payment systems is instant).
We received the $10 mentioned by you on June 13, and today your application for withdrawal of funds was processed. In this case, the withdrawal of funds by bank transfer will also take from 3 to 6 business days.
You can see the terms of deposit/withdrawal of funds, as well as the amount of commission charged by banks and payment systems for these services, on our website at https://nordfx.com/Deposit_Withdrawal.html
Please note that the broker NordFX itself does not charge any fees for processing these transactions.
Egypt,
May 16, 2019,

Fake investment packages results

Fake results of investment packages , i invest $1500 from November 2018 , now May 2019 my balance is $1490 , when check monthly results give monthly positive results

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted May 18, 2019:
Dear Client,
You have invested your money in the PRO-Industry fund, which includes shares of the giants of the global industry. Our experts select the shares of most reliable companies with the best growth prospects for this fund. But the stock market is still a market, and no one, unfortunately, is immune from surprises.

For example, catastrophes of two new Boeing aircraft crashed the shares of this company by almost 20%. And it was only thanks to the experience and due actions of NordFX experts, that this drop practically did not affect the total capitalization of the PRO-Industry fund. Your balance decreased by less than 1%.

If you have any doubt concerning the current results, you can contact our support service and you will be provided with a detailed report of the fund manager.

By the way, the profit of investors in our two other funds, PRO-Tech and PRO-Expert, is currently from 10% to 15%, which is many times higher than the yield on bank deposits.
ilorin ,kwara state, Nigeria,
Apr 28, 2019,

unrefunded capital

my $500 capital is still with held, i don't deserve this treatment, if you are claimed my profits will my capital not be refunded back to me? am seriously regretting ever knowing Nordfx.
please refund back my capital

Apr 12, 2019 - No Rating NORDFX HAVE NOT RETURN BACK MY CAPITAL TILL NOW. I DO NOT KNOW WHY THAT BROKER IS STILL ALLOW TO BE ON SPACE.

Mar 30, 2019 - No Rating Sorry Nordfx is the worst broker that can never be introduced to even my worst enemy, when you see their clients are saying the same thing please try to investigate closely what is really going on with the huge fraud that broker is causing, is not worth to be a license to operate in the first place.
they should not make a single mistake to come to bring their platform to my country otherwise i will visit all media houses to show them prove of the fraud they did to my accounts.

Nov 30, 2018 - 1 StarPlease, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Please, please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Please contact Stan Nordfx at the following address: PLEASE TRANSFER FUNDS TO ONE ACCOUNT AND SEND ALL FUNDS VIA BANK WIRE TRANSFER.AFTER THIS YOUR TRADING ACCOUNTS WILL BE CLOSED DUE TO BONUS ACTION TERM VIOLATION TO ACCOUNT 1198899 WHILE THEY DISABLE MY ACCOUNTS FOR NO REASONS
Immediately, I did comply with the directive and I consolidated all of my funds together and applied for the withdrawal, the next thing I was manipulated in my personal accounts and they liquidated all the funds from my pendant, withdrawal of $ 1,062 on 20/8 / 2018 to be processed and within specific days another $ 550 on 22/8/2018 was on the withdrawal process but $ 1,062 was delayed and I discovered in Nordfx History that BANK DECLINED but $ 550 which is the second withdrawal application was quickly processed and fund got me.my initial deposit was not sent back to me up till now.

Nov 19, 2018 - 1 Star Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 15, 2018:
Dear Client,
"You do not have enough funds on the account balance to make this operation." It was declined due to the fact that you returned the funds to the MT4 balance.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. FUNDS VIA BANK WIRE TRANSFER.AFTER THIS YOUR TRADING ACCOUNTS WILL BE CLOSED DUE TO BONUS ACTION TERM VIOLATION TO ACCOUNT 1198899
Immediately, I did that and all my funds were brought together and applied for, the next thing I saw were all the funds were moved away.
Stan Nordfx, I want you to visit from August mails exchanged with support and finance department.
I assumed to be paid my firest withdrawal application of $ 1,062

Nov 12, 2018 - 1 Star unpaid
It has become imperative that I have exhausted all means of communication with NORDFX who have denied me my right and hard earned money.
First I had my initial deposit of $ 500 on 25/5/2018 which I have been on for a period of 4 months, I had some profits and I applied for withdrawal of $ 1,062 on 20/8 / 2018 to be processed and within specific days another $ 550 on 22/8/2018 was on the withdrawal process but $ 1,062 was delayed and I discovered in Nordfx History that BANK DECLINED but $ 550 which is the second withdrawal application was quickly processed and fund got I'm
20/8/2018 with $ 1,062 came first while 22/8/2018 with $ 550 comes second, is it that Nordfx does not have the capacity to pay its client when they make profits. The lesser amount of $ 550 was paid while $ 1,062 was excuse of bank declined. I want Nordfx to revisit my record and the needful as this is just the summary of these as I do not want to prolong other issues on this review.
Please pay me my $ 1,062 dated 20/8/2018.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 15, 2018 Dear Client,

Your request to withdraw this amount was indeed declined with the wording "You do not have enough funds on the account balance to make this operation." you returned the funds to the MT4 balance.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Apr 2, 2019Dear Customer,

Our Service has repeatedly explained to you that

1. some of your orders were filed at incorrect price on spike quotes. All affected positions were corrected and / or canceled according to paragraphs 1.12, 9.8.11 and 9.8.13 of the Trading Regulations for MetaTrader:

2. Your bonus was canceled as you made to request withdraw funds in accordance with par. 9 or the promotion rules: https://nordfx.com/promo/bonus55.html

This paragraph states clearly that "The 55% bonus will be deducted if the customer submits a withdrawal request, including an internal transfer between his accounts or a transfer to the Personal Office balance.

3. When some orders executed at incorrect price on spike quotes were canceled according to the Trading Regulations for MetaTrader, there appeared a negative balance. In this connection, your withdrawal request was not executed as the funds were transferred to the MT4 balance to compensate this negative balance.
Maria Elena,
Garcia, Ecuador,
Apr 25, 2019,

I heard about NordFX long ago, about five years ago. But I didn't have time to try, I traded with other brokers. Then I gave up forex, began to trade crypto on an exchange. And last year I came across NordFX's advertisement that they could trade crypto on MT4 and decided to try. MT4 is a very good platform, everything is simple and clear. And NordFX has a bitcoin account. I trade there so far, there was no problem. Now I will open a PAMM account with them and recommend it to everyone.

William Guzman Jr.,
Philippines,
Apr 8, 2019,

Here they write that broker does not give money back. Yesterday I ordered a withdrawal of money to Skrill, I thought that they would deceive me and did not give me the money. But I received it very quickly. Probably those who did not receive the money, did something wrong.

George,
Larnaca, Cyprus,
Feb 21, 2019,

Good broker

All bad reviews must go in the trash. We still have to figure out who is deceiving whom — the broker cheats the clients or the clients cheat the broker. The one who trades correctly is fine. You need to be honest and have your own good strategy. Then you will make a lot of money on Forex. I consider NordFX a good right broker.
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Feb 8, 2019,

Increase spread to hit your sl

Increase spread to hit your sl. F*** this broker. They do this many times in low time frame.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Feb 13, 2019:
Dear Client,
We recommend that you read carefully the Legal Information published in the company official website.

Thus, Attachment 03, Trading Regulations for MetaTrader (https://nordfx.com/download/attachment03_en.pdf) says that:

1.6. Depending on Client’s trading account type Nord FX uses different types and sizes of spread.
1.6.1. Fixed spread is used on Fix accounts.
1.6.2. Fixed spread can be changed: b) without prior notice to the Client in market conditions different from the normal ones;
1.6.3. Variable spreads changing according to market situation are used for Pro and Zero accounts.

And Attachment 01, Terms and Definitions (https://nordfx.com/download//attachment01_en.pdf)explains:
“Market conditions different from normal” see «thin market» or «fast market».
“Thin Market” is a state of the market when quotes are rarer than those in normal market conditions during a long time period.
“Fast market” is the condition of the market characterized by rapid trend changes at a small time interval.

For example, bank servers are undergoing maintenance and rebooting from 23:00 till 01:00 server time, there are fewer market participants at night time altogether (this is called thin market), this leads to increased volatility and spreads as each of market participants can influence market more.
Please take into consideration all the above when developing your trading strategies and when trading.
Dec 10, 2018,

NordFX - a non-paying kitchen!

I opened an account, and started trading.
At first everything went well. Fast execution, minimum slippage.
I registered an partner link, began to advertise this broker.
By my partner link registered trader.
I received an partner commission and traded using commissions.
But at some moment they just closed the account without warning.
---
Then they sent a letter:
We inform you that for violation of the terms of the partnership agreement, which prohibits affiliates persons to participate in the affiliate program and receive a commission from trading, especially bonus funds, we are forced to cancel the affiliate commission and terminate the partnership agreement.
Deposit funds were returned back to your card. The repayment period is 3-7 business banking days.
---
To my requests to explain what was the matter that I violated - no answers from the broker.
As a result, I was not given all the profits I earned.
Help me please get my money back!
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Dec 20, 2018:
Dear Client,
The affiliate commission was canceled for breach of the Affiliate Agreement (see paragraph 4), respectively, the results of trading with funds credited erroneously/wrongfully were canceled as well. Moreover, we did you a favour and returned to you the deposit that you had lost as a result of unsuccessful trading before you became a “partner”
Nov 23, 2018,

Nordfx makes another Scam manipulate spreads on a fixed account type increasing it several times to make you lose your Deposit.

Nov 12, 2018 - 5 Stars Thanks. I got all my money!nordfx reviewed my case and understood my problem and it solved it completely .

Oct 9, 2018 - 1 Star My account number 1245395 . NordFX did not pay me a profit of$ 5936 for three months of my trading. When I made my first withdrawal request They simply blocked my account and returned the initial Deposit. NordFX says I broke rule 13.6.3 ...but I didn't break anything ! My trade was legitimate, I was doing only manual ! I didn't trade using the news ! I just traded using limits orders ! This company is a fraud ! Don't trust them with your money ! I will demand that they pay my profit !!!

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Oct 11, 2018 Anatoly,

Having opened an account with our company, you have agreed to fully and unconditionally comply with the terms of the Client Agreement, including those pertaining to permitted and prohibited trading methods.

The overwhelming majority of your transactions have been pipsing (scalping) and were carried out mainly on the pairs EURGBP, EURCHF in a clearly selected low-volatility period of 23:00 - 00:00, which is characterized by inaccuracies and delays in quotations due to extremely low market liquidity.

Clauses 3.4.6. and 9.4 of the Client Agreement clearly warn that in case of trading on such inaccuracies using vulnerabilities in the server part of the trading platform, NordFX may recognize such transactions as invalid.

And according to clause 13.6.3, in this case NordFX may unilaterally terminate this Client Agreement, block the profit, the method of obtaining of which has caused suspicion, close the Client's account/accounts and return to the Client the balance of funds not exceeding the amount of the initial deposit. This was done in your case.

The amount of the initial deposit has been returned to you in full.

Thus, all NordFX actions have been performed in strict accordance with the terms of the Client Agreement, which, we repeat, you have also committed to perform.

You may try to pressure us by spreading negative information about NordFX. However, there is no way that such actions can affect our decision.

At the same time, we are obliged to reject providing further services to you. We rely on your understanding and hope that you will be able to find another broker who will agree with such trading style as yours.

Yours faithfully,

NordFX

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 29, 2018:
Dear Client,
Paragraph 1.6.2. b) in the "Trading Regulations for MetaTrader" which is Appendix 03 to the Client Agreement states that the fixed spread may be changed "without prior notice to the Client in market conditions other than normal". https://nordfx.com/download/attachment03_en.pdf
Market conditions other than normal are the publishing of economic news, holidays, a thin market, etc. In your case, apparently, we are talking about a thin market at night. At 23:00 a restart of banking servers takes place and the liquidity available in the market decreases. As a result, due to a significant difference in the spreads on the Fix account and those of liquidity providers, the spread for some pairs can be expanded.
Serbia and Montenegro,
Nov 15, 2018,

SCAM alert

This is SCAM broker and I strongly advise traders not to trade with them. They attract clients with good promotions, deposit bonuses, and then if trader earn profit and wants to make withdrawal they say bonus rules was violated and profit is cancelled. That happened to me, I made sure that I do not violate any of their rules, made profit, and they just blocked my account saying I violated rules which is total lie! Providing no argument for it, they returned deposit.

To sum up, if trader lose he cant complain, if trader wins they cancel profit and return deposit. That is how they perform their SCAM.

Do not believe positive reviews, probably most of those reviews come from them or beginner traders.

I have a lot of experience with 20+ brokers. This is not broker to trade with, this is SCAM.

FPA, traders would appreciate if you mark this broker as SCAM broker, because that is only truth.
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 26, 2018:
Dear Deltoid88,

You are completely wrong. And if you look, for example, at the reviews of economist, Anatoly M, Laureano, Mothosola LJ and others, you will see that we thoroughly go through each specific situation in order to be as objective as possible. And if the trader had traded honestly, without breaking any term, he definitely receives the money earned by him.
But, unfortunately, not all traders trade honestly. According to statistics, up to 20% of today's traders earning money are cheaters, in other words, fraudsters who use broker's technological and technical vulnerabilities, as well as flaws in regulations and terms in order to make a profit. Moreover, they act both on their own and in collusion with other cheaters. And when the broker reveals them, they start screaming at all sorts of forums that this broker is a scam, trying to force the broker to pay the money to them, by blackmail.
The easiest way to cheat is "bonuses overflow". Although, of course, fraudulent schemes are not limited to this.
Unfortunately, it is precisely because of such cheaters that not only brokers suffer, but also honest traders, since the broker is forced to be more attentive and analyze every transaction.

Dear Deltoid88, we are not saying at all that you are a cheater. Therefore, if you provide your account number to us, we will carefully study your situation as well.
Pontal do Parana, Brazil,
Nov 12, 2018,

Broker is good. Always paying my profits very well. But if one day do not pay I'll come back here to do my feedback.

I'm just leaving because of the spread increase.

Nov 12, 2018,

NordFx - scam

A month ago, I deposited $ 10 000. Doubled deposit in 2 weeks.

Then the manager calls and says that the client who earns so much is not profitable for the broker.
Hints that they can take away from me the bonus, given when making a deposit.

I had to immediately withdraw all the funds from this broker, but I continued trading.

Then, a week later, when I still earned 70% of the deposit, their manager calls again and says that they have decided to block the trading account and return the initial deposit.

What they did. As a result, the deposit was returned, and 17,000 profits (16,000 including commissions for withdrawal) were simply taken away.

The end (

The FPA is happy to report this issue is resolved.  Details are in the discussion thread linked to this review.
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 13, 2018:
Dear Client,
In your case, the services are denied to you because the terms of the Bonus Program, the Client Agreement, as well as the Partner Agreement, which does not allow affiliated persons to participate in the Partner program and receive a commission from trading, especially with bonus funds, have been violated. The amount of your deposit has been returned to you in full.
Buenos Aires, Argentina,
Nov 8, 2018,

Review update

8/11/18 - They solved the situation. Withdrawal was transferred with some delay, but finally arrived. Apart from that, I have nothing bad to say from them. Decent broker. 8/10

Nov 6, 2018 - 2 Stars 6/11/18 - Requested on day 28/10 and with 5 business days passed, not received my money yet. I had to contact them trough Facebook, email and website to finally receive an answer yesterday. Supposedly, today withdrawal will be processed. So, review will be updated as long as situation is solved. For now, PRECAUTION with this broker.

Bloemfontein, South Africa,
Nov 3, 2018,

Nordfx professional

I must say after reading your client agreement policy I'm well aware of what I did wrong and I must say Nordfx is very professional and showed me my flaws....they even send me a pdf of the client agreement policy and I understand thank you. I'm one of the few that said you are scam but trust me I now take my words back

Oct 22, 2018 - 1 Star I have been trading with Nord fx for a while now and all was good when I kept on losing now that I've made winnings they have blocked my account 1263989 and keeping my profits of $521.65 and initial deposit...if you want peace and keen to keep all your money do not t trade with this scam broker

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Oct 24, 2018 We inform you that your trading account 1258607 has been closed due to client agreement terms violation (https://nordfx.com/client_agreement.html - paragraph 3.4.6, 9.4, 13.6.3).

Initial deposit was returned back to your card.

Refund transfer lasts up to 5-10 business days.

Victor,
Germany,
Nov 2, 2018,

SCAM !!!

Scam!!! They closed my account after trying to withdraw some profits and took all my money. They said I violated the client agreement but that`s not true. I used scalping and that was allowed(so they said before). Tried to reach them but no answer. I wonder if they will return my initial deposit...

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 5, 2018:
Dear Client,
We need to know your trading account number so that we can give a feedback on your review.
It should be noted that, according to paragraph 8 of the Client Agreement, NordFX has no right to disclose client's information to third parties. In this regard, you need to contact our Client Support Service directly and personally in order to resolve controversial issues.
Oct 19, 2018,

Closing account when making profits

Well after using them for a while they will find an excuse to close your account if you make profit. Beware scalping will get your account banned.

Aug 21, 2018 - 4 Stars Good broker with fast withdrawal but the spread are on the higher side. I would say they are a good broker for beginners. They also have a great fixed spread account if your strategy calls that.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Oct 22, 2018:
MMOmaster35,
Starting from 2008, more than 1,250,000 trading accounts have been opened at NordFX. Ιf the company were doing something like this, with such a number of clients, tens and hundreds of thousands of complaints from offended customers would have been received by the FPA. But in reality, their number fits into a few dozen. And this is over the 10 years of our work.
Moreover, some of these complaints are fake and represent "black PR", some are written by cheaters, and some are from those clients who have not carefully read the Client Agreement, which has caused some disagreements with the company.
As for the fixed spreads, they range from 2 points on the Fix account, they are 0.9 points on the Pro account, and you will receive interbank spreads from 0.0 points on the Zero account. The commission on the Zero account is one of the lowest in the market and is only 0.0045%.
Howard,
GP, South Africa,
Aug 17, 2018,

Scammers...!!

This Nordfx guys must just stop lying ,what was wrong with placing buy or sell.I wasn't even hedging.You guys are just scammers my account that you closed is this one :1242048

Aug 2, 2018 - 1 Star They blocked my account after i made $556 of profit.Its a scam.They like it when you loose money

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Aug 7, 2018 Dear Howard, unfortunately you did not specify your account number, but we are sure that you have already applied to our support service and received an official response specifically for your case.

It should be noted that during 10 years of NordFX working in the financial markets, over 1,200,000 accounts have been opened with the company by clients from almost 100 countries. The absolute majority of our clients are completely satisfied with the services we provide them.

As far as blocking certain accounts is concerned, this is an extremely rare occasion which can be caused by a gross violation by the trader of the terms of the Client Agreement and when his or her trade does not comply with the standards generally accepted at the Forex market.

In such cases, suspicious transactions are canceled and the initial deposit is returned to the client. However, if there are doubts, we always try to resolve them in favor of the trader.

Ukraine,
Jun 25, 2018,

NordFX solid company!

Invested 5000USD to their new Investment stock products, 3 month ago, now every month making from 2-3% profits, did a test wd of 400, all worked well, received transfer by WM in the next day!!! Also planning to try RAMM invest platform, cool stuff for trading.

Saudi Arabia,
May 10, 2018,

I deposited $ 500
After a tired two-month trading I managed to get the amount to $ 1,700

But all the money has been sourced by this dirty company and banned from trading account and web account

Send this funny email

Dear Customer.

Our security service found toxic reading practices on your account 1228006.

Your current trading strategy on the account was build on exploiting technical flaws of
the MT4 platform. According to part 3.4.6 of the Client Agreement we can “render any of
the Client’s positions invalid or close one or more Client’s positions at the current rate
at any time and as deemed by NordFX expedient, in the event that all the trading systems
used by the Client have been aimed at taking advantage of possible vulnerability of
NordFX’s software”. According to part 9.4 Internet connection latency or error while
quotes feeding can lead to situation when quotes in the trading system can differ from
market quotes. NordFX don't allow quotes latency arbitrage, the process of using quotes
differences of that kind for trading. All trading operations based on that practice can be
canceled, NordFX may correct one or more orders of the above type at its sole and absolute
discretion.

Every single instance of described above toxic strategy usage appraise by the NordFX as
suspicious and controversial to the base trading rules.

Taking into consideration all information provided we inform you that trading account
1228006 is blocked. Initial deposit, according to transaction history, was already sent
back.

Please be aware that in case of further usage of the same practices on your trading

Joanna,
Makati, Philippines,
May 3, 2018,

I have discovered NordFX, when I found out that one can have CFD trade with cryptocurrencies. It is important now when bitcoin and altcoins fall. NordFX gives leverage ratio of up to 1:1000, but this is too much for me, and I use a much smaller leverage ratio.
For the last three months, I had about twenty transactions both to buy and to sell. I have nocomplaints about their execution. I manage to profit a bit, I withdrew the profit very quickly, I have kept my main deposit in the account, will go on trading.
Drawbacks:
- there are no bonuses in cryptocurrencies,
- I wish there is a PAMM service for crypto,
- I wish there are some contests where I could win some bitcoins.
Overall rating is 4.5. But as I cannot give this, I will rate it with 5 stars.

Moscow, Russian Federation,
Apr 29, 2018,

Faceless broker

Full-faceless broker. No names-contact data and adequate regulators. Novosibirsk kitchen.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted May 2, 2018:
The group of companies united by the brand NordFX includes NFX Capital Cyprus Ltd, Nfx Capital Vanuatu Inc and Nord Forex India Pvt Ltd.
Each of the companies has a license corresponding to the country of registration.
NFX Capital Cyprus Ltd is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission and Nord Forex India Pvt Ltd which was founded in India in 2010, is licensed by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and, in addition, is a member of the National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) and Indian Joint Stock Exchange Ltd (USEIL).
Manila, Philippines,
Apr 19, 2018,

Good Broker.. Withdrawals processed accordingly.

Nordfx has corrected my withdrawal request and finally sent the lacking Ethereum accoridng to my withdrawal request. I have deposited back my Ethereum with them and started trading again. Looking forward to be trading with them for a long time. I will be bringing in some friends to trade with them soon.

This was the transaction hash of the payment they sent:

Thanks NORDFX!!! More Power...

Apr 11, 2018 - 1 Star Bad Broker!!! We have requested a withdrawal with them using Ethereum for 10.39832229 and were so disappointed because they took about 10% of the total Ethereum. We only received around 9.2 worth of Ethereum which means they took more than 1-Ethereum. We chatted with their chat support and advised us to communicate to finance department. So we emailed finance department and they said they will send the missing Ethreum but until now we have not received it. I have made the withdrawal request on April 07, 2018 and now it is already April 11, 2018. I don't think it is going to take them that long to send the Ethereum.
You may verify the transaction using this Etherscan link below:

VERY BAD BAD BROKER... DON'T TRADE WITH THEM!!!

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Apr 18, 2018 Dear Cryptoknight,

Regarding your complaint. As soon as you contacted us, the payment was immediately checked. The difference occurred when converting decimals to hexadecimals. The missing part of the amount was immediately returned to you, and you were informed about it by our Finance Department.

Ethereum (ETH) detailed transaction

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Vienna, Austria,
Apr 13, 2018,

BIG SCAMMER

They do Stop loss hunting. Two times they busted my account with margin call because of 2 pips. Many trades were lost because of 2 or 3 pips.
If I had the window of another broker beside, then I could see, that in this cases the candle went very short exactly to my stop loss and loss, while other broker stayes further up.

I lost more than 2000 Euro!

Never ever ...

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Apr 23, 2018:
Dear Waterdevil,
NordFX cooperates with a whole pool of leading world banks and quoting brokers as liquidity and quotes providers. It is natural that quotes at different brokers may differ slightly from each other, this is a common practice in financial markets. And the fact that at some point your stop-loss has worked is also a common thing that is related to your trading strategy.
We understand that you are upset because of your loss. We hope that your trading will be more successful after you make adjustments to your trading strategy.
Mukund Prasad,
Ranchi, India,
Feb 28, 2018,

NordFx A name synonyms to financial Reliability

NordFx has now become a name synonymous to Trust and Reliability.I am from India and working with NordFx since 2010 as Network Partner. What I like best is NordFx pay outs promptness.

ha noi, Viet Nam,
Feb 20, 2018,

It is a good STP/ECN broker as i know. Best conditions for bitcoin, etherum, ripple,....trading and fx, especially lower spread in gold.
Withdrawal is quickly, i made withdrawal 23800 usd from nordfx by neteller and they approved it after 2 hours, and 2100 usd to my perfect money after 3 hours, i like this way in vietnam.

Feb 12, 2018,

fraud broker nordfx

nordfx worst broker in the world fraud broker stop withdrawal when you profit
no withdrawal bad broker dont work with nordfx

Ukraine,
Nov 28, 2017,

NordFx is quite decent broker company for professional traders. I Have some multiple accounts for different styles of trading, and neither one of them was NOT from me any claim to broker. The pros of the company (in my opinion): 1. the broker gives you to trade and earn money; 2. spreads in the norm (even lower than most competitors); 3. swaps is beyond praise; 4. withdrawal profit without any problems NordFx is among the 3-4 of brokerage companies in the world with whom you can work. Naive person who thinks these companies a lot more. Conclusion: perfect NordFx Forex broker for those who really trades! NordFx is quite decent broker company for professional traders. I Have some multiple accounts for different styles of trading, and neither one of them was NOT from me any claim to broker. The pros of the company (in my opinion): 1. the broker gives you to trade and earn money; 2. spreads in the norm (even lower than most competitors); 3. swaps is beyond praise; 4. withdrawal profit without any problems NordFx is among the 3-4 of brokerage companies in the world with whom you can work. Naive person who thinks these companies a lot more. Conclusion: perfect NordFx Forex broker for those who really trades!

Viet Nam,
Nov 20, 2017,

I has been trade with NordFX for more than 1 year, and I believe that it is a good broker with low spread, fast execution, quick deposit/withdrawal.
I am going to be their partner and invite my friends to trade as my experience here ))) good rebate also

Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine,
Oct 3, 2017,

Nordfx-scam broker

Account 1175549. They stole my profit 545 usd and blocked my account. They answered only in 1 week and said that think I was using hedging, they can't give any evidence and left my money to themself. http://nord-fx.net/
Khartoum, Sudan,
Sep 27, 2017,

They refused to pay my hard earned profit.

Nordfx stole my profit and they are repeatidly lying about it..i do not advice any trader to trade with thwm