NordFX.com Review

Updated: Nov 5, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677
Regulators: CySEC #209/13, VFSC #15008
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

Christina,
Quito, Ecuador,
Apr 25, 2012,

I tried NordFX here in Ecuador. And i guess it's the best option. Good response and support, live chart. Great promotions. Decent commissions. I recommend to everyone.

Jyoti,
, India,
Mar 21, 2013,

I have been trading with NordFX since a year now and I feel that their transaction is speedy as compared to other brokerage companies. I received instant bonus on every deposit to my Micro trading account without any failure. I get regular calls from the company executives and they are very polite and help me to trade in a better way. My friends are also satisfied with NordFX trading services.

Ravi Tiwari,
Delhi, India,
Mar 25, 2012,

Nordfx is best forex brokers in india. It provides best forex deals with low brokerage. I am using them for 1 year, never had problems. Great amazing experince of trading with NordFX.

Shailendra Verma,
Noida, India,
Mar 25, 2012,

In the starting i was a bit confused about investing with them but i made my investments with crossed figures and now they have given me full satisfaction with their services and support & assistance. I have been trading with NordFX for the last 8 months and i have no issues over my money.

helen.ye,
Shanghai, China,
Aug 26, 2011,

I work with NordFX in 2 years until now. Very nice and fast service, friendly customer office. Many agent and IB at my country, near my home.BTW there r many promotion program and championship in several time, very interesting.I'm enjoy in it.

Dakshit mathur,
Pune,
Sep 6, 2011,

NordFX is an experienced platform. They can give you useful advices, offer you timely information,good spread , leverageand bonus after completing lot size. I have cooperated with them for one year.And get on well.From professional perspective,they support me to make much money.I belive on myself and Nordfx.....trustable broker ..

Junior,
Tignes, France,
May 6, 2012,

I work with them for 5 month - i don't know what people talking about nordfx support- it is always in live chat, verification - no problem, platform like others have, everything is good for everyday working.

Raju Erra,
Hyderabad AP (INDIA),
Aug 26, 2011,

I started trading with them in july 2011.Execution is pretty good and withdrawls are really fast. Spreads on fixed platform are ok. Arvind & meenakshi from client support is very helpful and quick to respond.As of now I give a 5 star rating.

MAY_K,
China,
Aug 10, 2011,

All I would like to say is that I recently joined NordFX and I am happy with their spreads, the feed of the NordFX platform is outstanding, and You can have the platform do automatic trading if you like..It is the fastest, guaranteed money.I'm a news trader, and if you are a new trader too, NordFX is right for you.

Tauseef ,
Bhopal , India,
Dec 4, 2012,

I am working with NordFx for the last 2 years. Made a good money its a trusted broker with around 10 offices throughout the globe. Dont try to defame NordFx name on Public Forum.