NordFX.com Review

Updated: Nov 5, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677
Regulators: CySEC #209/13, VFSC #15008
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

Paul Schreier,
Berlin, Germany,
Jan 21, 2015,

I'm trading with NordFX for almost 3 years and have to say it one of the best FX brokers at the market. Even some brokers have huge problems with their clients Swiss Franc trading these days I have no problem with my profit withdrawal from NordFX! I definitely recommend NordFx for professional traders!

ha noi, Viet Nam,
Feb 20, 2018,

It is a good STP/ECN broker as i know. Best conditions for bitcoin, etherum, ripple,....trading and fx, especially lower spread in gold.
Withdrawal is quickly, i made withdrawal 23800 usd from nordfx by neteller and they approved it after 2 hours, and 2100 usd to my perfect money after 3 hours, i like this way in vietnam.

Forrest,
Shanghai, China,
Sep 6, 2011,

NordFX is a good assistant.It helped me to know the foreign exchange market better and more accurate.I get much useful information on the web.These information help me to know the market in time.Their brokers’service is very nica and profession.I made a errors of judgement oncetime,and the broker helped me correct the error.At last I compensate the loss.I really thank them very much.

Bean000,
Shanghai, China,
Sep 23, 2011,

NordFX'service is nice.In the case of the poor global
economic,they still help me to make money.I think the foreign
exchange market is risky,so how to avoid the crisis is more
important.Choosing a professional foreign exchange site will help
you much.According to my experience,NordFX is best.

Cairo, Egypt,
Mar 12, 2020,

Solve problem

I wrote my review of this two days after my withdrawal, but my right was received and the company is excellent and you offered me an apology and I had a problem with them and I thank them very much and I hope that it is so and better.

Mar 10, 2020 - 1 Star I opened a real account with the company and made a deposit, traded, won and lost, and when I was winning when a withdrawal request was executed within an hour or less, either of two days I achieved a gain of $ 1164.50 and I made a withdrawal request for a portion of the amount, but the withdrawal is still not implemented and has taken two days It has not been implemented yet and I have contacted support, but no one is responding. So what is the problem now? Why did he not arrive, and this is my account number
"1408511"

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Mar 12, 2020 Dear Client, the funds requested by you were transferred to you on March 11, 2020 in full.

You can find the details concerning the standard transfer period here https://nordfx.com/Deposit_Withdrawal.html
Jamal,
Alexandria, Egypt,
Apr 2, 2015,

I'm using this broker for 5 months already and I have to say it's a very good broker. Spread is good for me, execution is excellent. Only I can say I have 2-3 days delays with my profit withdrawal and I suppose that support could react more quickly. At the same time NordFX allows me to trade with my scalping trading system and I like it very much. I would recommend NordFX for traders with their own trading systems to test and to trade as well.

Renat Khaidulin,
Kazan, Russian Federation,
Feb 20, 2016,

Friends, it is time for me to leave a positive review, for the sake of truth. I am familiar with NordFX from the year 2008, and I have only positive impressions.
They didn't have any failures at all. Support is the best. Fast execution of orders, never noticed any lack of feedback. Well, if a person is not literate in trade and suffers frequent losses, it is natural - he is good, and all brokers are kitchen and scam. For many it's in their head. That's it. And it is bad, when forums clearly support this. Thank you, FPA, that you at least try to understand and be objective.
By the way, NordFX is one of the few brokers that pay real money for contests in demo accounts. I once won $ 100 in their contest, got paid and withdrew the money no problem.

kiki.wong,
china,
Oct 3, 2011,

I have been with Nord FX for about 4 months now. I have not experienced any negative items listed before. I don't get the complaints made here ... When I did make a little money, and I am only talking about 2000, I was able to withdraw it quickly and easily.

Sumit Varma,
New Delhi, India,
Feb 6, 2012,

I found NordFX as the best company to trade with. They allow scalping, withdrawal is very quick, NordFx indian Support Office is very co-operative

daisypoon,
china,
Oct 12, 2011,

Trading is a personal business and part of success is dependent upon the platform. Nordfx’s support is good and there are plenty of ideas to help clarify the market.Nordfx provides the potential opportunity to make some really insane eye-popping profits. The broker is good.He told me that just a small movement in your favor and you can potentially make a 20-30% return on your investment in less than 1 hour. The fact prove that it is true.