NordFX.com Review

Updated: Nov 5, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677
Regulators: CySEC #209/13, VFSC #15008
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

Himanshu,
New Delhi , India,
Feb 7, 2012,

NordFX is the best International Forex Broker with its presence in india. I have been trading with them for the Last 1 year and never had any complaint in terms of Bonus, Withdrawal, Customer Services Support etc.

Moniruzzaman,
Khulna, Bangladesh,
Apr 18, 2012,

Best Support Team.
NordFx provides customer support in my native language Bangla
very quick withdraw system and very honest.
I withdraw 100$ which profit from the welcome bonus 8$ in welcome account no deposit bonus.
so nice.

Tomzhang,
China,
Sep 17, 2011,

Foreign exchange market is unpredictable.The prices will have
large fluctuations with some international situation or policy.So getting the news effectively and immediately is veryimportant.And I think NordFX offers me that service.I am very satisfied.

Subha ,
Chennai, India,
Jun 5, 2012,

NordFx facilitate me with Scalping thats Why I my choice is NordFx. Many other Forex Broker does not allow Scalping and stop you to make money. Dont trust Rumors and Choose the best.

Paul,
Ukrain,
Oct 14, 2010,

I like this broker. Periodically, the network appear strange reviews, but as I have tried other companies, this is the best in my opinion. My friend advised me NordFX as training on the demo. At that time I just started trading. After education I began to try to trade on real accounts from other brokers but... returned to NordFX. Probably because already used the good service and trading conditions. As I know, Nord is very friendly broker.

Rashmi Patel ,
Surat , India,
Jul 20, 2012,

I am Comfortable working with NordFx as this company accepts Liberty Reserve as payment mode. Fund Withdrawal & IB Commission Withdrawal is allowed on everyday of the week without any conditions. Easy Lot Completion Condition to withdraw Bonus.

Carlos zapata,
Guanare-Portuguesa, Venezuela,
Dec 10, 2015,

Nordfx is a responsible broker and provide good facilities to their clients. I am trading with them from 6 months and it is fast operations and I did not have any complaint at the moment.

Subhash Sen,
Kolkata, India,
Mar 18, 2012,

Excellent Service is offered by NordFx Customer Support Department. The only company which allows you to withdraw bonus after when you complete minimum lot Trading prescribed by the Company. Other company put a difficult Lot condition for Bonus withdrawal and hence can not withdraw Bonus Amount in other forex company. The gud thing is that NordFx provides customer support in my native language Bangla

Manais ,
ghaziabad, India,
Mar 28, 2012,

you know the best thing with NordFx- the best thing with NordFx is that they allow you to with draw minimum to minimum amount to the maximum amount.

Recent I have withdrawn $ 2000 in my account & a trader with NordFx and my Facebook friend from Egypt has withdrawn $70000 Profit in his account. Principal amount invested $5000 is still in the account. We faced no problem in withdrawals.

Ukraine,
Jun 25, 2018,

NordFX solid company!

Invested 5000USD to their new Investment stock products, 3 month ago, now every month making from 2-3% profits, did a test wd of 400, all worked well, received transfer by WM in the next day!!! Also planning to try RAMM invest platform, cool stuff for trading.