NordFX.com Review

Updated: Jan 26, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677
Regulators: CySEC #209/13, VFSC #15008
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

Srinivas Reddy,
Feb 1, 2020,

12 Years of Glorious and Excellent Service

Joined NordFX in 2008 the year of its inception into FX Market. The best ever experience with this Broker especially on time Deposit and Withdrawal

Abhigyan Kumar,
New Delhi, India,
Oct 4, 2014,

Long Term association with NordFx compelled me to leave a positive feedback for NordFx. Really NordFx is an awesome Fx Brokers.

SilverOne,
Malaysia,
Aug 5, 2011,

I found this broker 4 month ago when come back to forex after big loss. First of all i tried their demo account and found good conditions for me. I checked the reviews and decided to give them a chance to be my broker)
Now I am happy with them, everything is working like i want. I don't have a lot of time to work from my home and I am using their iphone platform, it is simple and working like computer's platform.
I hope everything will be fine nearest time, highly recommend, good work guys!
I will let you know the results...

Petru,
Kishinev, Moldova, Republic of,
Jan 20, 2016,

I work with NordFX recently. I trade on a real account, I used demo for training, tried various strategies. You can work with them, for sure. I lost depo only because of my stupidity. Those who write angry reviews, have to think if they chose correct way. For some reason everyone thinks that you just put the money to the account and the company will start giving you money. But don’t you need to use your brain to think? As a result, when you use a correct approach, you can get profit from NordFX, it is tested in practice.

Bhavin Panchal,
Mar 27, 2020,

Low Spread Broker

I admire and appreciate NordFx as their Spread in Gold was on Lower side as Compared to other Brokers amid of COVID19 panic. I recommend this Broker.

Oleg Eremin,
Feb 12, 2016,

What can be said about this company? I tried a lot of different brokers, I can say that NordFX is one of the best. Of course, it has its shortcomings, but their reliability and stability outweigh. Those who do arbitrage transactions and cheaters accuse them, but if you trade properly - there will be no problems. But the one who does not know how to trade and dumped the deposit - should blame himself. For reliability it is better to open 3 or 4 accounts with different brokers, and NordFX should be included in this list.

Bloemfontein, South Africa,
Nov 3, 2018,

Nordfx professional

I must say after reading your client agreement policy I'm well aware of what I did wrong and I must say Nordfx is very professional and showed me my flaws....they even send me a pdf of the client agreement policy and I understand thank you. I'm one of the few that said you are scam but trust me I now take my words back

Oct 22, 2018 - 1 Star I have been trading with Nord fx for a while now and all was good when I kept on losing now that I've made winnings they have blocked my account 1263989 and keeping my profits of $521.65 and initial deposit...if you want peace and keen to keep all your money do not t trade with this scam broker

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Oct 24, 2018 We inform you that your trading account 1258607 has been closed due to client agreement terms violation (https://nordfx.com/client_agreement.html - paragraph 3.4.6, 9.4, 13.6.3).

Initial deposit was returned back to your card.

Refund transfer lasts up to 5-10 business days.

shanghaikent0101,
Shanghai, China,
Aug 14, 2011,

Tried a lot of Brokers,but NordFX is far the best.I've been trading at them for half year. And since then I had no big problems, all other was fastly resolved by their support. Yes,the technology they use is quite difficult, but after few days you can enjoy the data that is available.

Wilibald,
Moravia,
Oct 8, 2010,

Execution is swift, no complaints there. But the claimed "fixed spreads" on micro account are not fixed. They widen during some major news to 10~20. They sometimes widen more and stay artificially widened longer than on other brokers platforms (ECN brokers with variable spreads).

Hari Dayal Gupta,
Dec 28, 2011,

I could not open the live account as PDF format of documents were not accepted for uploading. I mailed documents to support and sales a number of times but they were bounced back. Only once mail reached support and they asked me why was I sending documents, though I had clearly written that those were for opening account. How can they provide support when mails get bounced? If opening of account is so difficult, then, problems faced in withdrawals is anybody's guess.

Aleksandr,
Sep 3, 2015,

I sent a request for payment on August 21 it completed on 1 September. The application for payment of 24 August is not yet processed

Apr 29, 2018,

Faceless broker

Full-faceless broker. No names-contact data and adequate regulators. Novosibirsk kitchen.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted May 2, 2018:
The group of companies united by the brand NordFX includes NFX Capital Cyprus Ltd, Nfx Capital Vanuatu Inc and Nord Forex India Pvt Ltd.
Each of the companies has a license corresponding to the country of registration.
NFX Capital Cyprus Ltd is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission and Nord Forex India Pvt Ltd which was founded in India in 2010, is licensed by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and, in addition, is a member of the National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) and Indian Joint Stock Exchange Ltd (USEIL).
Bucharest, Romania,
Jun 11, 2019,

I made an initial deposit of 250 USD to test the NordFX broker. After I lost 59,88 USD (trying my own method, and I assume this loss, so, I'm not bothered by the loss, but by what happened after I tried to withdraw my money left in my account) I tried to withdraw my money left in my account (190.12 USD).

The withdrawal was rejected because the minimum amount allowed for withdrawal via transfer wire is 200 USD. I made another deposit of 10 USD but since then (almost a week) they refuse to confirm that the money sent by me are in their bank account. Basically I didn't receive an answer from them at my last three emails in a week.

I tried to talk to live support where the only thing they repeated was to contact via email their financial department (the same department which ignore my emails for almost a week, even before I made my withdrawal, they answered to multiple emails in the same day) because the support team can't manage financial issues.

When I asked the support agent (James) to show me where it is written that the support team can't manage financial issues he admitted that there's no article in their Terms and Conditions where this thing is specified.

Now I found the local police website from Vanuatu and I'll talk to them, because there's no other option to get my own money, deposited by myself in their bank account. Here's the local police website from Vanuatu: https://police.gov.vu/contact-us

Best thing so far is to avoid this broker.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Jun 13, 2019:
Dear Client,
You sent us the $10 you mentioned by bank transfer. Such a payment method takes, as a rule, from 3 to 5 working days (as indicated on our website https://nordfx.com/Deposit_Withdrawal.html).
(Please note that, unlike bank transfers, depositing to the account using VISA and MasterCard cards and electronic payment systems is instant).
We received the $10 mentioned by you on June 13, and today your application for withdrawal of funds was processed. In this case, the withdrawal of funds by bank transfer will also take from 3 to 6 business days.
You can see the terms of deposit/withdrawal of funds, as well as the amount of commission charged by banks and payment systems for these services, on our website at https://nordfx.com/Deposit_Withdrawal.html
Please note that the broker NordFX itself does not charge any fees for processing these transactions.
Russian Federation,
Dec 10, 2018,

NordFX - a non-paying kitchen!

I opened an account, and started trading.
At first everything went well. Fast execution, minimum slippage.
I registered an partner link, began to advertise this broker.
By my partner link registered trader.
I received an partner commission and traded using commissions.
But at some moment they just closed the account without warning.
---
Then they sent a letter:
We inform you that for violation of the terms of the partnership agreement, which prohibits affiliates persons to participate in the affiliate program and receive a commission from trading, especially bonus funds, we are forced to cancel the affiliate commission and terminate the partnership agreement.
Deposit funds were returned back to your card. The repayment period is 3-7 business banking days.
---
To my requests to explain what was the matter that I violated - no answers from the broker.
As a result, I was not given all the profits I earned.
Help me please get my money back!
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Dec 20, 2018:
Dear Client,
The affiliate commission was canceled for breach of the Affiliate Agreement (see paragraph 4), respectively, the results of trading with funds credited erroneously/wrongfully were canceled as well. Moreover, we did you a favour and returned to you the deposit that you had lost as a result of unsuccessful trading before you became a “partner”
amit awasthi,
jaipur, India,
Feb 21, 2012,

Nord fx india support director mr Abhsek Sinha and his father in ghaziabad supply ukash in india doing business of money landing and miss use the data of nord fx account holders if account holders want his money back or any problem they give the threding give your data to police for money landing i have a list of more than 30 account numbers which is funded by ukash and mr jain is not the part of that i am also suffring on same that event like mr jain. i will updated in very short while list of accounts
thx

Mohamed Mahmoud,
cairo, Egypt,
Mar 27, 2020,

Warning about this cheater broker, get away with it quickly

Initially deposited in this broker and in less than an hour profits were accepted
But after a while I won a lot and if I find the broker, the withdrawal is accepted after a day or two after I send more than one email. In order to trade and lose money, I actually lost a lot of profits due to the delay in withdrawing money.
A while ago, I opened an additional account in my account and opened deals on daho selling from an account and buying from an account. I made a profit from one of the deals and requested a withdrawal and was accepted.
Yesterday I deposited $ 150 and made a profit of $ 900 and I requested a withdrawal to find the broker who is blocking me and canceling the withdrawal, deposit and profit.
The reason for prohibiting transactions is buying and selling since this broker’s period is a cheater, how is the withdrawal accepted at that time, and after a period of time he cancels profits and deposits and blocks my account
my account : 1467609
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Mar 30, 2020:
Dear Client,
When you opened a trading account with our company, you accepted the Client Agreement (https://nordfx.com/download/1585579106/client_agreement_en.pdf) and agreed not to violate it and execute it in full.
However, your trading is fully subject to paragraph 5.21 of this Agreement, which states that “The Client is not allowed to use strategies the purpose of which is to receive profit intentionally creating the situations, when one of the Client's accounts or an account of a group of Clients starts to have negative balance."
Due to these violations, clause 3.4.3 on termination of this Agreement was applied to you due to its non-performance.
At the same time, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that in total you deposited $1,510 on your deposit, and withdrew $1,861 from it, before your account was blocked. So, despite the violations, you still made a profit of $351.
We hope that in the future you will use trading strategies that are consistent with generally accepted international practice.
Lorenz V.,
, Germany,
Jul 19, 2016,

NordFX are outright SCAMMERS when it comes to you making profits with them. They have outright STOLEN 2000 Euro of profits I´ve made with them.

I have been trading with them since May 2016 and have become pretty profitable the last 2 months finally with my scalping strategy (which is permitted on all accounts like their website explicitly states).

Now it was time to withdraw some of my profits since I desperately needed the money I traded so hard for, sitting in front of the screen for 10 hours+ a day for months. When I requested the withdrawal, 10(!) minutes later I´ve received this email from them:

"Hello.

We inform you that your trading accounts 1047186, 1047380, 1070661 and 1070662 were blocked for the client agreement terms violation.
Initial funds were returned.

Your sincerely
NordFx Finance Dept., Sergey,"

Screenshot: https://s31.postimg.org/pa4p26017/nordfx_email.jpg

They outright blocked ALL my trading accounts I had with them! I had the Micro, the Standard and all the others since I wanted to try them all out. But I´ve requested the withdrawal only from the Standard account, yet they also have closed the Micro which also had money in it but where I didn´t trade for a while. I can´t get the money out of the micro account either since they have blocked backend access on their website for me completely for ALL accounts:

"Unfortunately, you can not log in to trader's cabinet: your account has been blocked"

Screenshot: https://s31.postimg.org/n3bfnpnmz/nordfx_blocked.jpg

All emails I sent them and asking what terms I have violated did stay unanswered - as well as any further communication attempts with them via email or their chat. It´s kind of unbelievable that they say I have violated the client agreement, yet don´t even mention which part of it (I guess it was the part of "profitable trading is forbidden under any circumstances"). It also adds to their "professionalism" that they don´t even mention complete names in their emails, just "Sergey", so that you can´t specifically refer to a person later on or report them to the police.

So I did some further research and found that they are actually based out of Russia. Yes, the website says Mauritius, but it´s clearly operated out of Russia if looking at the IP´s in their emails where they´ve originated from:

"Received: from windows-8.1.shared (user-62-68-147-63.tomtelnet.ru [62.68.147.63])"

Screenshot: https://s31.postimg.org/mzvuvudgr/nordfx_email_header.jpg

So their office in Mauritius is nothing less than a simple attempt to hide the fact that they are from Russia. What is even more interesting is that they mention they are registered with FSC Mauritius and are allowed to provide financial services there. A call to the FSC I did today confirmed that they are NOT LICENSED with them NOR ARE ALLOWED TO OFFER FINANCIAL SERVICES in Mauritius!

So the whole operation they have there is based on a complete fake and outright lies about being registered with FSC. And on top, if you make profits, they will simply not send them to you.

I can only HIGHLY recommend to stay away from them under these circumstances. You can rather "donate" your money to some charity organization than to spend it on this fraudulent Russian operation.

Egypt,
May 16, 2019,

Fake investment packages results

Fake results of investment packages , i invest $1500 from November 2018 , now May 2019 my balance is $1490 , when check monthly results give monthly positive results

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted May 18, 2019:
Dear Client,
You have invested your money in the PRO-Industry fund, which includes shares of the giants of the global industry. Our experts select the shares of most reliable companies with the best growth prospects for this fund. But the stock market is still a market, and no one, unfortunately, is immune from surprises.

For example, catastrophes of two new Boeing aircraft crashed the shares of this company by almost 20%. And it was only thanks to the experience and due actions of NordFX experts, that this drop practically did not affect the total capitalization of the PRO-Industry fund. Your balance decreased by less than 1%.

If you have any doubt concerning the current results, you can contact our support service and you will be provided with a detailed report of the fund manager.

By the way, the profit of investors in our two other funds, PRO-Tech and PRO-Expert, is currently from 10% to 15%, which is many times higher than the yield on bank deposits.
Lakhwinder Singh,
Jalandhar, India,
Feb 22, 2012,

NordFx Block my account due to demand of information regarding my account funding type because Abhisek Sinha Collect cash from me and deposit via Ukash. And also using my account to funding others account. NordFx India Support Ghaziabad India Director Abhisek Sinha and His Father (Father Claiming I am the retire C.B.I. officer no body can Touch me I have big contacts) unauthorized suppler of Ukash vouchers in India They open fraudently Accounts in NordFx (to hire details of others) and transfer money to others Nordfx accounts internally. The Company NordFx is not registered in India please check SEBI registration and guidelines for more details. The company registered in India is with the name of NordFx India pvt ltd which is acting as a dummy and is not doing any business at present. They are support body only and are indirectly investing the money(Doing business of Money landing) with NordFx which is located in Mauritius .This is illegal as the company hasn't registered in India till date. They are cheating Indian govt. by faking their presence in India.

Leonid Deryabin,
Gent, Belgium,
Feb 6, 2013,

Totally agree with "FXEnjoyment", that they try to manipulate price in their advantage to reach your stop loss. This is very frustrating. I choose them because of good coments about them. I am very dissapointed about that. I wrote to their support. No answer yet.

Howard,
GP, South Africa,
Aug 17, 2018,

Scammers...!!

This Nordfx guys must just stop lying ,what was wrong with placing buy or sell.I wasn't even hedging.You guys are just scammers my account that you closed is this one :1242048

Aug 2, 2018 - 1 Star They blocked my account after i made $556 of profit.Its a scam.They like it when you loose money

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Aug 7, 2018 Dear Howard, unfortunately you did not specify your account number, but we are sure that you have already applied to our support service and received an official response specifically for your case.

It should be noted that during 10 years of NordFX working in the financial markets, over 1,200,000 accounts have been opened with the company by clients from almost 100 countries. The absolute majority of our clients are completely satisfied with the services we provide them.

As far as blocking certain accounts is concerned, this is an extremely rare occasion which can be caused by a gross violation by the trader of the terms of the Client Agreement and when his or her trade does not comply with the standards generally accepted at the Forex market.

In such cases, suspicious transactions are canceled and the initial deposit is returned to the client. However, if there are doubts, we always try to resolve them in favor of the trader.

Russian Federation,
Nov 23, 2018,

Nordfx makes another Scam manipulate spreads on a fixed account type increasing it several times to make you lose your Deposit.

Nov 12, 2018 - 5 Stars Thanks. I got all my money!nordfx reviewed my case and understood my problem and it solved it completely .

Oct 9, 2018 - 1 Star My account number 1245395 . NordFX did not pay me a profit of$ 5936 for three months of my trading. When I made my first withdrawal request They simply blocked my account and returned the initial Deposit. NordFX says I broke rule 13.6.3 ...but I didn't break anything ! My trade was legitimate, I was doing only manual ! I didn't trade using the news ! I just traded using limits orders ! This company is a fraud ! Don't trust them with your money ! I will demand that they pay my profit !!!

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Oct 11, 2018 Anatoly,

Having opened an account with our company, you have agreed to fully and unconditionally comply with the terms of the Client Agreement, including those pertaining to permitted and prohibited trading methods.

The overwhelming majority of your transactions have been pipsing (scalping) and were carried out mainly on the pairs EURGBP, EURCHF in a clearly selected low-volatility period of 23:00 - 00:00, which is characterized by inaccuracies and delays in quotations due to extremely low market liquidity.

Clauses 3.4.6. and 9.4 of the Client Agreement clearly warn that in case of trading on such inaccuracies using vulnerabilities in the server part of the trading platform, NordFX may recognize such transactions as invalid.

And according to clause 13.6.3, in this case NordFX may unilaterally terminate this Client Agreement, block the profit, the method of obtaining of which has caused suspicion, close the Client's account/accounts and return to the Client the balance of funds not exceeding the amount of the initial deposit. This was done in your case.

The amount of the initial deposit has been returned to you in full.

Thus, all NordFX actions have been performed in strict accordance with the terms of the Client Agreement, which, we repeat, you have also committed to perform.

You may try to pressure us by spreading negative information about NordFX. However, there is no way that such actions can affect our decision.

At the same time, we are obliged to reject providing further services to you. We rely on your understanding and hope that you will be able to find another broker who will agree with such trading style as yours.

Yours faithfully,

NordFX

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 29, 2018:
Dear Client,
Paragraph 1.6.2. b) in the "Trading Regulations for MetaTrader" which is Appendix 03 to the Client Agreement states that the fixed spread may be changed "without prior notice to the Client in market conditions other than normal". https://nordfx.com/download/attachment03_en.pdf
Market conditions other than normal are the publishing of economic news, holidays, a thin market, etc. In your case, apparently, we are talking about a thin market at night. At 23:00 a restart of banking servers takes place and the liquidity available in the market decreases. As a result, due to a significant difference in the spreads on the Fix account and those of liquidity providers, the spread for some pairs can be expanded.
Ijeoma ifeoma,
Nigeria,
Aug 8, 2010,

there is nothing like price gap on other broker;s platforms , this goes to prove that you people doing it .l have contacted F.P.A and l was advised on what to do legally , not only that l have been given scam alert site where l can posted my complaint and alert forex traders using Nordfx, indeed this scam and it also showed that you people are wicked and dubious , l should have known this for long, nevertheless l will make you people loss all your clients, l have started the proceeding already l check over 500 broker;s platform as directed by F.PA and l got to know that usd/jpy for non farm employment change news trade chart non of them Gap ..l know one thing you people are scam and you meet you Waterloo soon..

Despite my position and as a widow you still show no mercy on me .what a heartless people you are deducting my money illegally .

l am so ashamed l trade with your platform.

--- On Sun, 8/8/10, support@nordfx.com wrote:

From: support@nordfx.com
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: [#976516840] ERRROR IN DEDUCTING MY LOST PLEASE SAFE MY SOUL
To: "Ijeoma"
Cc: support@nordfx.com
Date: Sunday, August 8, 2010, 4:46 PM

Hello.

According our Clients Agfreement p. 8.5 C:

"Stop Loss" with the level within Price Gap are executed at the price first obtainable after
Gap Quote. Message in comments to such Order [sl/gap].

Your orders were executed strongly according this item of our Clients Agreement, and can't be reconsiderated.

Please and please , l am reading this for the first time , am just a young woman and a widow , for God sake all am begging for is close my lost at my specified stop lost , please help me and help me return the excess lost you taken, You are about sending me to my earlier grave . the money is a loan which am to pay back in next 10years , please help me , l have a son and am a widow.
HELP ME

--- On Sat, 8/7/10, Finance wrote:

From: Finance
Subject: Re: [#976516840] ERRROR IN DEDUCTING MY LOST PLEASE SAFE MY SOUL
To: "Ijeoma"
Cc: finance@nordfx.com
Date: Saturday, August 7, 2010, 11:35 AM
Hello, Ijeoma.

We are not dealing dept. your should apply to support@nordfx.com if you have some trading troubles.

07.08.2010 13:11:14, you wrote:

To: balogunabibat@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, August 6, 2010, 12:08 PM

-- do not edit --

[44384] IJEOMA OKWUDILI MICHEAL,

Our customer support team personnel has replied to your support request #976516840

Hello.
Your message forwarded to a support.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support request and responses.

Hemendra Jain,
Jaipur, India,
Dec 25, 2012,

I have an account with NordFX for more than a year now. I invested $5500 last year, but since than I am unable to access my account. I have sent several e-mails to your support, in the beginning they told me that they have restored my account, but I was never been able to access it. Now they do not even responce to my e-mails.
I feels like I was cheated by NordFX and like to withdraw my money from my account No.# 399286
Please advise on how I can access my account ASAP.and I want my money back.

2012-02-08 01Star NordFx eat my 5022 USD hard earn Money, till date no reply from nordfx My a/c no is 399286 and i have all snap shot of the a/c pl help me

2012-02-01 1Star NordFx change my a/c password now i am not able to see my money in the nordfx a/c and indian support director therdig me forget your money other wise i will give your information to uk cop in investigation may that guy director may use others information to eat money i have snap shot of my a/c deposit if you want i will forwed to you

2012-01-30 1Star NordFx genret new issue at again withdwal , they tell me money is coming in your a/c from ukash but NordFx Guy collect it cash from me and they again cansal my withdrwal i have 5022 usd in my a/c of nordfx a/c no is 399286 , and again nordfx finance tell me contect indian support and they indian nordfx director is chiters what i can do pl help me NordFx in not registed in india as a forex trading euro-usd, gbp-usd, they are doing ileagal business in india

2012-01-27 1Star The Nord FX peoples are seating in India they are making money no support is there even that company is not registered in India that how they peoples doing business in India pl don't give him any cash or deposit otherwise they will clean your money and give you threading is your personal details give you to police you are doing illegal trade etc. its not reliable in India. I am still waiting for my withdrawal. some time they say you must be trade, some time temporarily withdrawal is prohibited but you forget your money why ?

sarahj,
, United Kingdom,
Aug 7, 2012,

Nord fx
An hour ago, i was trading when suddenly their platform collapsed and can't even log on my account on their website. O have tried to contact their live customer support, but no got no response at all. very bad !!!