NordFX.com Review

Updated: Jan 26, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677
Regulators: CySEC #209/13, VFSC #15008
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

Oct 19, 2018,

Closing account when making profits

Well after using them for a while they will find an excuse to close your account if you make profit. Beware scalping will get your account banned.

Aug 21, 2018 - 4 Stars Good broker with fast withdrawal but the spread are on the higher side. I would say they are a good broker for beginners. They also have a great fixed spread account if your strategy calls that.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Oct 22, 2018:
MMOmaster35,
Starting from 2008, more than 1,250,000 trading accounts have been opened at NordFX. Ιf the company were doing something like this, with such a number of clients, tens and hundreds of thousands of complaints from offended customers would have been received by the FPA. But in reality, their number fits into a few dozen. And this is over the 10 years of our work.
Moreover, some of these complaints are fake and represent "black PR", some are written by cheaters, and some are from those clients who have not carefully read the Client Agreement, which has caused some disagreements with the company.
As for the fixed spreads, they range from 2 points on the Fix account, they are 0.9 points on the Pro account, and you will receive interbank spreads from 0.0 points on the Zero account. The commission on the Zero account is one of the lowest in the market and is only 0.0045%.
Pop,
Malaysia,
Dec 2, 2009,

Im the IB of Nordfx. I have bad experienced dealing with Nordfx.
Please eplain to me, what had happened to my money in account 5X48.

1. Fisrtly I asked for withdrawal from the traders cabinet. However the system required a PIN CODE.
2. After that i requested a PIN CODE by submitting a proof of address.
3. Later, the support replied with a message, PIN CODE will be sent in 24hours.
4. After waiting for 24hours i still didnt receive any pin code. And later i checked my traders cabinet and found the fund had been withdrown via LR option.
5. To my surprised, the LR was not my account.
6. Here i demand an explanation and corrective action from nordfx.
My question is, why the amount withdrew to and LR account that was not mine and without a PIN CODE?

Caveat emptor
Regards

Maurice,
Jan 31, 2017,

I opened an account with them in May of 2015. My first ever Forex account.  I am glad they closed my account due to inactivity. I noticed when I was using my binary account my trades would run longer after expiration which would result in a loss. Disgusting, I also noticed on my MT4 if the market had a weekend gap, I couldn't closed my trade and till about half hour or so after the market opened. I was new at Forex so I thought it was normal. How can they sleep at night knowing they're cheating people of their hard earn money. Scums.

Stay away!!

dredre,
Netherlands,
Jan 15, 2011,

Mauritius is the formal busines place, but look out, it's Offshore business. The company adres is Netherlands is a simple groceryshop. (I was there live !) See Google maps to! When I called them, a badly dutch speeking woman asked me to email the support with questions. She only was there to answer the phone, and told me it's a PAPER business adres, Nord FX needed it in netherlands, so no action there!!. So tried Google maps: Indonesia ?!?! Latvia ?!?! strange adresses !

Saudi Arabia,
May 10, 2018,

I deposited $ 500
After a tired two-month trading I managed to get the amount to $ 1,700

But all the money has been sourced by this dirty company and banned from trading account and web account

Send this funny email

Dear Customer.

Our security service found toxic reading practices on your account 1228006.

Your current trading strategy on the account was build on exploiting technical flaws of
the MT4 platform. According to part 3.4.6 of the Client Agreement we can “render any of
the Client’s positions invalid or close one or more Client’s positions at the current rate
at any time and as deemed by NordFX expedient, in the event that all the trading systems
used by the Client have been aimed at taking advantage of possible vulnerability of
NordFX’s software”. According to part 9.4 Internet connection latency or error while
quotes feeding can lead to situation when quotes in the trading system can differ from
market quotes. NordFX don't allow quotes latency arbitrage, the process of using quotes
differences of that kind for trading. All trading operations based on that practice can be
canceled, NordFX may correct one or more orders of the above type at its sole and absolute
discretion.

Every single instance of described above toxic strategy usage appraise by the NordFX as
suspicious and controversial to the base trading rules.

Taking into consideration all information provided we inform you that trading account
1228006 is blocked. Initial deposit, according to transaction history, was already sent
back.

Please be aware that in case of further usage of the same practices on your trading

ahmedkhattab,
egypt, Egypt,
Jul 10, 2012,

today i lost $22 because a problem with their server
i was in good profit suddenly their platform stuck
and i couldnt close my positions, and i talked to their support
but didnt help me at all , after while the platform backed to work
but i found my self in loses

justme,
bucharest, Romania,
Apr 20, 2012,

scam.
I uploaded passport/bank account 10 times and every time they were rejected without any reason provided. I uploaded the same documents when opening accounts with other providers - and they were ok. No support, no support from live chat, no support by mail, no communication.

mohsen ghorbani,
tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of,
Oct 5, 2014,

www.nordfx.com this broker's MT4 has big problem and they used to hung and stop their MT4 . i have lost my money and they scam and froud with me. i gonna put complaints against this scan and froud broker.

PipMix,
Cyprus, Cyprus,
May 10, 2012,

I trade with Nordfx and I got few pips slippage on every trade, and it was not that big but when i was trading the Non-Farm Employment Change on May 4th. my account was loss due to very very big wide spread 106 PIP spread. I have been trading for 5 years and never saw that big spread. SCAM broker.

2011-12-19 1 Star I open an account at Nordfx, when time for news release the spread was very wide big, bad exception as well as slippage on every trade .

e st-yves,
quebec, Canada,
Dec 14, 2011,

Very bad withdraw ,
i need seven e-mail to have a the right to withdraw with a pine code
.why use them ? spread ? execution ? ... but if you are not able to withdraw ..what is the point to do business with them ?

Yasir Bashir,
Sargodha , Pakistan,
Nov 29, 2016,

SCAM Broker. Please Return my money form this Broker.

NordFX is Totally Scam Broker. My name is Yasir Bashir and my account number was 1122096. i did deposit in my account $2000. But when i make profit in my account almost $2500. so my account has been Block.
I did many email of their Finance department but no response yet.
Indian Support People also got with this stupid Broker.
i request every people please try avoid this Broker.
This is not reliable Broker.
Thank You.

Victor,
Germany,
Nov 2, 2018,

SCAM !!!

Scam!!! They closed my account after trying to withdraw some profits and took all my money. They said I violated the client agreement but that`s not true. I used scalping and that was allowed(so they said before). Tried to reach them but no answer. I wonder if they will return my initial deposit...

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 5, 2018:
Dear Client,
We need to know your trading account number so that we can give a feedback on your review.
It should be noted that, according to paragraph 8 of the Client Agreement, NordFX has no right to disclose client's information to third parties. In this regard, you need to contact our Client Support Service directly and personally in order to resolve controversial issues.
Khartoum, Sudan,
Sep 27, 2017,

They refused to pay my hard earned profit.

Nordfx stole my profit and they are repeatidly lying about it..i do not advice any trader to trade with thwm

Ridwan,
Indonesia,
Jul 16, 2010,

I'm the IB of nordfx, but now I'm NOT recommend nordfx again, because they don't want to pay my commissions (around $6000), because they said that my users are danger for their company... It is very strange... and never happen in other forex brokers

so I think nordfx is really a scam company, and also they give a fake statement that they are a partner of FXCM, this is not true

beware from this broker !

Moscow, Russian Federation,
Apr 30, 2017,

And why do you just mess up the water and confuse people! I had an advisor-robot that worked at NordFX, I myself there traded by hand. All was well. And here I read nonsense about them, that they steal money, got scared, decided to close the account, and take the money. And there is a lot of money there, consider my salary for 2 months. I was very much afraid that they would not give me money. And they quickly gave it back to me. Now I will return money to them again, I only lost interest for the transfer back and forth.

5 Star rating removed.

This review was submitted from the same location used by a NordFX representative to the FPA.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Ibiyemi Joshua,
Nigeria,
Aug 24, 2009,

Nord FX is verified Broker with FCS, i ask them to send me their certificate of registration with them, and i got it ASAP, you can't see their info on the FCS website, you can only see Company with National orientation their, I have 3 Accts with them, and they are okay, fair spreads, good customer care and fast withdrawal, they are OKAY

Anyone can go with them

Josh

Jim D'Souza,
Chennai, India,
Feb 15, 2013,

NordFX has been the best company for me to associate with since 2009. The bonus scheme is the best from other brokers as they give direct bonus on the deposit. Moreover, they provide good leverage up to 1:500 and I love the customer support system. I strongly recommend NordFX for everyone…………

Sameer Jha ,
Patna , India,
Jan 29, 2013,

Fabulous, Prompt Online Support and On time Withdrawals bound me to get tied with NordFx

ilorin ,kwara state, Nigeria,
Apr 28, 2019,

unrefunded capital

my $500 capital is still with held, i don't deserve this treatment, if you are claimed my profits will my capital not be refunded back to me? am seriously regretting ever knowing Nordfx.
please refund back my capital

Apr 12, 2019 - No Rating NORDFX HAVE NOT RETURN BACK MY CAPITAL TILL NOW. I DO NOT KNOW WHY THAT BROKER IS STILL ALLOW TO BE ON SPACE.

Mar 30, 2019 - No Rating Sorry Nordfx is the worst broker that can never be introduced to even my worst enemy, when you see their clients are saying the same thing please try to investigate closely what is really going on with the huge fraud that broker is causing, is not worth to be a license to operate in the first place.
they should not make a single mistake to come to bring their platform to my country otherwise i will visit all media houses to show them prove of the fraud they did to my accounts.

Nov 30, 2018 - 1 StarPlease, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Please, please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Please contact Stan Nordfx at the following address: PLEASE TRANSFER FUNDS TO ONE ACCOUNT AND SEND ALL FUNDS VIA BANK WIRE TRANSFER.AFTER THIS YOUR TRADING ACCOUNTS WILL BE CLOSED DUE TO BONUS ACTION TERM VIOLATION TO ACCOUNT 1198899 WHILE THEY DISABLE MY ACCOUNTS FOR NO REASONS
Immediately, I did comply with the directive and I consolidated all of my funds together and applied for the withdrawal, the next thing I was manipulated in my personal accounts and they liquidated all the funds from my pendant, withdrawal of $ 1,062 on 20/8 / 2018 to be processed and within specific days another $ 550 on 22/8/2018 was on the withdrawal process but $ 1,062 was delayed and I discovered in Nordfx History that BANK DECLINED but $ 550 which is the second withdrawal application was quickly processed and fund got me.my initial deposit was not sent back to me up till now.

Nov 19, 2018 - 1 Star Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 15, 2018:
Dear Client,
"You do not have enough funds on the account balance to make this operation." It was declined due to the fact that you returned the funds to the MT4 balance.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. FUNDS VIA BANK WIRE TRANSFER.AFTER THIS YOUR TRADING ACCOUNTS WILL BE CLOSED DUE TO BONUS ACTION TERM VIOLATION TO ACCOUNT 1198899
Immediately, I did that and all my funds were brought together and applied for, the next thing I saw were all the funds were moved away.
Stan Nordfx, I want you to visit from August mails exchanged with support and finance department.
I assumed to be paid my firest withdrawal application of $ 1,062

Nov 12, 2018 - 1 Star unpaid
It has become imperative that I have exhausted all means of communication with NORDFX who have denied me my right and hard earned money.
First I had my initial deposit of $ 500 on 25/5/2018 which I have been on for a period of 4 months, I had some profits and I applied for withdrawal of $ 1,062 on 20/8 / 2018 to be processed and within specific days another $ 550 on 22/8/2018 was on the withdrawal process but $ 1,062 was delayed and I discovered in Nordfx History that BANK DECLINED but $ 550 which is the second withdrawal application was quickly processed and fund got I'm
20/8/2018 with $ 1,062 came first while 22/8/2018 with $ 550 comes second, is it that Nordfx does not have the capacity to pay its client when they make profits. The lesser amount of $ 550 was paid while $ 1,062 was excuse of bank declined. I want Nordfx to revisit my record and the needful as this is just the summary of these as I do not want to prolong other issues on this review.
Please pay me my $ 1,062 dated 20/8/2018.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 15, 2018 Dear Client,

Your request to withdraw this amount was indeed declined with the wording "You do not have enough funds on the account balance to make this operation." you returned the funds to the MT4 balance.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Apr 2, 2019Dear Customer,

Our Service has repeatedly explained to you that

1. some of your orders were filed at incorrect price on spike quotes. All affected positions were corrected and / or canceled according to paragraphs 1.12, 9.8.11 and 9.8.13 of the Trading Regulations for MetaTrader:

2. Your bonus was canceled as you made to request withdraw funds in accordance with par. 9 or the promotion rules: https://nordfx.com/promo/bonus55.html

This paragraph states clearly that "The 55% bonus will be deducted if the customer submits a withdrawal request, including an internal transfer between his accounts or a transfer to the Personal Office balance.

3. When some orders executed at incorrect price on spike quotes were canceled according to the Trading Regulations for MetaTrader, there appeared a negative balance. In this connection, your withdrawal request was not executed as the funds were transferred to the MT4 balance to compensate this negative balance.
Mukund Prasad,
Ranchi, India,
Feb 28, 2018,

NordFx A name synonyms to financial Reliability

NordFx has now become a name synonymous to Trust and Reliability.I am from India and working with NordFx since 2010 as Network Partner. What I like best is NordFx pay outs promptness.

jim,
seattle wa., USA,
Nov 18, 2012,

11/19, nords servers still down since 11/16. claimed hacker attack. real or a chance to get away with the money? anyone know of whats going on?

Hrvoje,
Croatia,
Mar 22, 2009,

They claim to be registered and licensed Mauritius company:
...
Financial investment company "Nord Group Investments Inc" has a Category 1 Global Business License issued by the Financial Services Commission Republic of Mauritius.

Company No.: 082831 C1/GBL; Category 1 Global Business № C108006311 License
...
Could not find the company on Mauritius FCS registry site...
I suggest caution...
Though, I did not contact the company and ask...

Egypt,
Jan 24, 2017,

Hello

NordFX are SCAMMERS, I have been trading my client's accounts with NordFx for a while and all of a sudden the accounts where closed and my clients received email with the following message.

Hello.
Your trading account has been blocked for the client agreement terms violation. Initial funds were returned earlier.

They scammed us for more than 7000 USD that they don't want to pay! I can see also at their review page here at FPA that I am not the only victim.

Dwlhi,
Kirti nagar, India,
Apr 26, 2020,

Horrible company and horrible Abhishek ranjan

This company is a big fraud saty away...they never give profits....when you ask to withdray they refuse...as profit making is not in their rule book......only loss you can made in this company.

1 Star rating removed.  This is another review which cites an account number NordFX claims is linked to a client in a different country.

This review was submitted anonymously.  If that was the end of the information we had, the FPA would have to leave the review alone.  In this case, it came in about the same time as a similar review by Rajput09 with an questionable account number tied to an FPA forums account.  In that case, Rajput09 actively declined to provide supporting evidence on request.

If Dwlhi cares to contact the FPA and explain these issues, it is possible the 1 star rating might be restored.  Otherwise, we will have to assume that this review and the one from Rajput09 are both fake.

The FPA works very hard to keep the reviews as fair and honest as possible.
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Apr 28, 2020:
Rajput09 and Dwlhi, both from India, wrote that they have Account ID: 1471956 and Account ID: 1467934 in NordFX.
We conducted a check and it turned out that:
- account 1471956 does not belong to the client from India, but from Sri Lanka,
- account 1467934 is not related to India either, but belongs to a client from the Philippines.
In addition, no deposits have been made to any of these accounts and no trading has been conducted on them. Accordingly, there have been no requests for withdrawal of funds on them and there could not be.
Thus, we have every reason to consider the reviews of Rajput09 and Dwlhi fake, targeted to discredit the honest name of NordFX and the company's employees.
minne katere,
niella tanaro, Italy,
Jan 24, 2014,

i believe all waht i have read they only want to benefit from their clients little didi i know i had made good money and they fu*** me up dont trust this broker anymore

Ajay Mathur ,
New Delhi, India,
Dec 5, 2012,

NordFx has stopped accepting Liberty Reserve because Liberty Reserve has cheated many Indian Citizen besides violating the local Laws of Regulatory Authority called RBI. Now NordFx don’t want to risk their customer money through Liberty Reserve and thus they have stopped accepting deposits in the form of Liberty Reserve. By stopping Liberty Reserve NordFx has proved that they are reliable and genuine forex brokers in india. Now I can trust NordFx even blindly

Advik,
Pine, India,
Mar 28, 2016,

I am NordFX IB partner since 2013. The number of my referrals trading through this broker now about 20 people. In order not to write 20 separate reviews, I interviewed them all, and they are generally quite satisfied with NordFX - there are no special high-profile advertising campaigns and promises, but there is stability and reliability.
There are no specific complaints. Among the main drawbacks is the lack of cent accounts, which are very necessary especially with automated trading. I hope that someday there will be.
Ratings given by my clients are four and five, there is one three. But most of all are fours, so the overall rating is four.

Kutra,
Indonesia,
Aug 22, 2010,

did not want to offend FPA. I told about scammers who relinquish such ridiculous comments, obviously not understanding the trading system and blaming in all their troubles NordFX Company.

Review Moderation Team Note: You should see some of the other review pages. There's one with an equal number of 1 star and 5 star reviews. Both sides have had people accusing the FPA of only posting reviews for the other side. Both sides have called all the reviews from the other side fake. The truth is that the product works well for some traders and works poorly for others. Brokerages are usually large companies. Even a very good broker will occasionally make some customers very angry.

Priyanka Sharma,
New Delhi , India,
Nov 23, 2012,

I have an association with NordFx since 2008 as an Introducing Broker. NordFx never cheated me and my clients of a single penny and this time also NordFx compensated all my clients losses which we incurred due to Hacker Attack. It’s a Force Majeure situation which can happen to any Forex Broker. I am very much satisfied with NordFx.

Francis Scriven,
Chile,
Aug 28, 2011,

Hey whats going on with all the 5 star reviews from China - Looks very suspicious to me! I tried these guys and they definitely change your execution when you start to win - using the VD plugin I guess...

Meyer Siegfried,
Germany,
Jan 13, 2010,

I've meet exactly the same problem with them - they deleted my account once I have collected almost twenty thousand profit with them. Just deleted and told - we do not know you!

These guys are fraudsters and scam company. I would not recommend to trade with NordFx. Avoid them! SCAM

Ramesh,
nashik, India,
Feb 27, 2012,

I don't know why Mr. Navneet after doing such a fraud with NordFx still trying to defend himself. Because of him many clients of NordFx (may be other forex trading companies) are suffering a huge loss. It is because of Navneet that UK police is investigating each transaction of NordFx.

Moreover he has taken the name of Mr.Sinha & his Farther who have asked him to not to carry such trade further. Instead of improving his wrong doing he is blaming them.

I am doing trade with Nordfx since one year as an IB but didn't faced any problem. But on my last visit to NordFx(India) office I met this person & came to know about all the incident.
Please don't trust this person he can make you in trouble.

Delhi, India,
Apr 27, 2020,

Nordfx is a Scam......

Nordfx is a scam .....this company never allows you to withdraw your profits...they alwys tries to eat your profits by way of denying withdrawwl......or increasing spreads........Abishek ranjamin India is also a fraud person...dont invest your hard earned money in this scam company....

1 Star rating removed.

NordFx claimed that the account number on this review did not belong to a client in India.  Instead, they say it was an unfunded account belonging to a client in another country.

The FPA contacted this reviewer asking for evidence that the account number is his or an explanation about the issue.  There was a followup review making general scam accusations, but providing no information about the disputed account number.

The FPA went to extra efforts to get to the truth.  This reviewer does not seem interested in facts.

Based on this, the FPA does not believe this review is truthful.  That is the reason the 1 Star rating has been removed.

The FPA goes to great efforts to keep the reviews as fair and honest as possible.  It is too bad that some reviewers do not believe in honesty.
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Apr 28, 2020:
We conducted a check and it turned out that:
- account 1471956 does not belong to the client from India, but from Sri Lanka,
Shankar Goyal,
Nashik, India,
Feb 18, 2012,

NordFx freezed my account because I funded my account with U Kash. I purchased U kash from Ghaziabad India Based Navneet Kumar Jain who told me that he is an authorized Reseller of U Kash vouchers. But after when NordFx freezed my Trading account I came to know that Mr. Navneet Kumar Kumar Jain used to achieve these Vouchers Fraudently and encash these Voucher through Clients of Forex Companies. I warn you all people who use U Kash to be aware of this Crook.

Feb 12, 2018,

fraud broker nordfx

nordfx worst broker in the world fraud broker stop withdrawal when you profit
no withdrawal bad broker dont work with nordfx

Russian Federation,
Nov 12, 2018,

NordFx - scam

A month ago, I deposited $ 10 000. Doubled deposit in 2 weeks.

Then the manager calls and says that the client who earns so much is not profitable for the broker.
Hints that they can take away from me the bonus, given when making a deposit.

I had to immediately withdraw all the funds from this broker, but I continued trading.

Then, a week later, when I still earned 70% of the deposit, their manager calls again and says that they have decided to block the trading account and return the initial deposit.

What they did. As a result, the deposit was returned, and 17,000 profits (16,000 including commissions for withdrawal) were simply taken away.

The end (

The FPA is happy to report this issue is resolved.  Details are in the discussion thread linked to this review.
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 13, 2018:
Dear Client,
In your case, the services are denied to you because the terms of the Bonus Program, the Client Agreement, as well as the Partner Agreement, which does not allow affiliated persons to participate in the Partner program and receive a commission from trading, especially with bonus funds, have been violated. The amount of your deposit has been returned to you in full.
JSR,
, Philippines,
Oct 27, 2013,

I have read the reviews and profile of the company and seems fine. I wanted to open an account for Zulu but I read something (in fine print) that prevented me from doing so. The stop-out level of 20% is increased to 200% before the weekend closes. Considering the signal providers in Zulu who has large drawdowns, you could wake up the next week with empty positions. And slashed equity! I do hope they consider adjusting this ridiculous level to something realistic.

Viet Nam,
Nov 20, 2017,

I has been trade with NordFX for more than 1 year, and I believe that it is a good broker with low spread, fast execution, quick deposit/withdrawal.
I am going to be their partner and invite my friends to trade as my experience here ))) good rebate also