NordFX.com Review

Updated: Jan 26, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677
Regulators: CySEC #209/13, VFSC #15008
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

Saman Atulakumara,
Colombo, Sri Lanka,
Jun 27, 2019,

Good track record broker in Sri Lanka!

NordFx is a good track record broker so I am associated with NordFx since 2008. NordFx offers Skrill, Neteller at Exchange rate without any extra commission for Sri Lankan Forex Traders. Also NordFx give same day to instant withdrawal to Sri Lankan Forex Traders. And most important they offer support services in Sinhala Language

Bangalore, India,
May 9, 2020,

Amazing Service

Hey My name Is Parth. I would like to appreciate Abhishek for his amazing professional assistance. The deposit and withdrawals were smoother than I expected. So Far I have made a total of 14000 withdrawals that was successfully initiated.

Best

Kutra,
Indonesia,
Aug 13, 2010,

NordFX is only one company where you can trade on news without any conditions.Yours reviews look like a special from other brokers or maybe you a scammer :))))

Review Moderation Team Note: All reviews for all companies are screened before being posted. Some fake ones slip through. A few real ones get deleted. It's the best system we can devise, and we're sure that the FPA's reviews are the best on the web.

Steven,
Shanghai, China,
Aug 30, 2011,

NordFX is a very experienced platform.Their brokers are professional. They can give you useful advices.They can offer you
timely,accurate information.And I have cooperated with them for one year.And we get on well.From professional perspective,they help me much and help me to make much money.

banana_chan,
china,
Sep 26, 2011,

As far as I know Nord FX is one of the most reliable and popular brokers. I've been trading with Nord FX for about 3 years and I find its service really satisfactory. Spreads are good, platforms are modern and quite comfortable, information that the site provides always gives me a hint on trading. Hope Nord FX will keep on developing and improving to make trading even more interesting and profitable.

Ravi Kulkarni ,
Mumbai, India,
Aug 14, 2012,

Mind Blowing Speedy Customer Support Services and Acceptance, Withdrawal of Funds in Liberty Reserve Compel with to Trade with NordFx. NordFx has now Become a Reputed Broker in Asia as well.

Pontal do Parana, Brazil,
Nov 12, 2018,

Broker is good. Always paying my profits very well. But if one day do not pay I'll come back here to do my feedback.

I'm just leaving because of the spread increase.

ziyuan,
china,
Jul 28, 2011,

I started trading with this company after the initial training on demo account since April 2010. I always withdrawal large amounts and never had any problems.
I didn’t contact too much with customer service dept, because everything is clear in their platforms, without requotes in trading, therefore no claims and issues.
How it was written, they allow all types of scalping and news trading, that is really good for me.
They provide bonus-action at the moment: trading accounts “welcome” with 8$ amount for free. You may withdrawal this funds, but as for me, it’s better to try real market trading in this company.
Good luck.

Maria Elena,
Garcia, Ecuador,
Apr 25, 2019,

I heard about NordFX long ago, about five years ago. But I didn't have time to try, I traded with other brokers. Then I gave up forex, began to trade crypto on an exchange. And last year I came across NordFX's advertisement that they could trade crypto on MT4 and decided to try. MT4 is a very good platform, everything is simple and clear. And NordFX has a bitcoin account. I trade there so far, there was no problem. Now I will open a PAMM account with them and recommend it to everyone.

happylemontea,
Shanghai, China,
Aug 13, 2011,

I like trading with Nord FX because I don’t have to deal with hidden fees or charges. If I am curious about something, I simply ask one of their representatives. I immediately get all the answers that I need. This is surprising because I don’t get the same level of service from my former forex broker. Initially, I thought Nord FX was a scam. I was of course skeptical because I’ve heard of many stories where people invest all of their savings only to be duped by the firm in the end. But after talking to Nord FX representatives and doing my own research, I now know that this business is legitimate and is actually one of the better things that have happened to me financially in many years. I have earned very little so far, but I’ve not lost any money, so that’s a good sign. I hope to learn more about how all of these things work so that I can start earning some serious dough.