NordFX.com Review

Updated: Nov 5, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677
Regulators: CySEC #209/13, VFSC #15008
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

Andrey,
France,
Mar 4, 2009,

I have been trading with them on a micro account for three weeks. So far no reqoutes or slippages at all. I am very much happy that I started to trade with them.

The only disadvantage is their registration on Mauritius.

I'd like to hear from somebody who trades with them also

Hrvoje,
Croatia,
Mar 22, 2009,

They claim to be registered and licensed Mauritius company:
...
Financial investment company "Nord Group Investments Inc" has a Category 1 Global Business License issued by the Financial Services Commission Republic of Mauritius.

Company No.: 082831 C1/GBL; Category 1 Global Business № C108006311 License
...
Could not find the company on Mauritius FCS registry site...
I suggest caution...
Though, I did not contact the company and ask...

Ibiyemi Joshua,
Nigeria,
Aug 24, 2009,

Nord FX is verified Broker with FCS, i ask them to send me their certificate of registration with them, and i got it ASAP, you can't see their info on the FCS website, you can only see Company with National orientation their, I have 3 Accts with them, and they are okay, fair spreads, good customer care and fast withdrawal, they are OKAY

Anyone can go with them

Josh

Pop,
Malaysia,
Dec 2, 2009,

Im the IB of Nordfx. I have bad experienced dealing with Nordfx.
Please eplain to me, what had happened to my money in account 5X48.

1. Fisrtly I asked for withdrawal from the traders cabinet. However the system required a PIN CODE.
2. After that i requested a PIN CODE by submitting a proof of address.
3. Later, the support replied with a message, PIN CODE will be sent in 24hours.
4. After waiting for 24hours i still didnt receive any pin code. And later i checked my traders cabinet and found the fund had been withdrown via LR option.
5. To my surprised, the LR was not my account.
6. Here i demand an explanation and corrective action from nordfx.
My question is, why the amount withdrew to and LR account that was not mine and without a PIN CODE?

Caveat emptor
Regards

Gontarski Krzysztof,
Krakow, Poland,
Jan 5, 2010,

NordFX is a SCAM company! I have started with them two months ago with initial deposit of $1000 dollars. I have made with them a lot of a long trades completely closing a $17000 profit within one month. I requested withdrawal by bank wire and wait for a three days then call them to verify the withdrawal has been completed. Their support told me that transaction has been completed ad should arrive to my bank account within 3-5 days. I wait for a week and still not received a wire.

I call them again and ask about the payment. They told me - we can not pay you because of you are scam! You are cheater!

I asked why I'm scam and why I'm cheater. They told that it is practically impossible to make 1700 percent in one month - only cheaters can do so! BUT I DID MY PROFIT! I DID NOT USED ANY EXPERT ADVISERS! I JUST MADE A TRADES! They told - this is because of you have an inside information and we will file a police report against of you. Finally, they block my account, so now I do not have access to the account.

I have contacted my lawer to help me to take my money back from them. My lawyer tried to contact them and they replied that I have never been their client. So, we tried with my lawyer to contact their regulatory body to help us to resolve the situation. Finally we received an answer - this company has a GLOBAL BUSINESS LICENSE, so they are offshore company and commission has not access to their trading records because of they do not have a local phisical presence.

Finally I lost my money with them and I only have a one weapon against of them - to say all the community that NORFX IS A SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!

They are SCAM! Avoid to trade with them! They are SCAM!
Lei,
UK,
Jan 9, 2010,

I open account in the middle of Dec 2009, till now it's ok. For Chinese customer could get some deposit bonus, like $100 deposit $25 bonus, and in proportion get more in next few levels.
No spread slippy, customer service effective operation in 10lot bonus each month. And Micro account spread fixed, mini and standard account spread flow, acturally higher than micro account.

As others mentioned regesited in Mauritius is a big problem. And only operating for 2-3 years, hope they won't bankrupt in my trading durations.

Bless all friends here.

Meyer Siegfried,
Germany,
Jan 13, 2010,

I've meet exactly the same problem with them - they deleted my account once I have collected almost twenty thousand profit with them. Just deleted and told - we do not know you!

These guys are fraudsters and scam company. I would not recommend to trade with NordFx. Avoid them! SCAM

Jahar,
Indonesia,
Jun 17, 2010,

I worked with this broker a month ago with an initial deposit of $4500 dollars when I needed a broker, accepting PayPal and doesn't interfere with earning, if any profit on the account.

At first I tried to trade mini futures (on the Net advised futures as reliable, independent tool from broker) on the platform Strategy Runner, but I didn't like it. I think the platform is one of the worst - malfunctions and difficult to understand. In the end, I was working on MT4.

Forex in NordFX comes out not expensive and much nicer. I'm satisfied the execution - within a 1 second. This is makes the work cheaper, not to mention fact that to enter and exit the market without the normal slippage is more than real. The stops go without slipping (except for reasonable gaps). It was, that GBP stop opened with slippage in "gap", caused by 5-7 minute lack of quotes, they apologised and compensated for 15 minutes!

But real, It's all small stuffs, as for me, the most important thing is that despite the stable profit, there has been no interference in trade. The withdrawal of a $2500 with pennies from profitable account took three hours, after that no changes in service.

I'm a scalper and I'm fully satisfied with Nord's work.

Ganiu Bello Olatilewa,
Nigeria,
Jun 30, 2010,

whoever care to read this , you need to take caution , Nordfx is not treating me fine , you place trade manually they cancelled it on the ground of PRICE GAP, if you used EA , they ignored your trade , but when the trade is going against your order they accept it , you send them a complain they will not even reply you for one not to even think in the direction you getting solution to your complaint , am so ashamed of been a victim with them , just a warning to people watch out and be careful . l place a trade batch number 4911067 on 30th june 2010 at about 14.29hrs am quoting from their platform time , . am just very sure , something is real wrong about Nordfx. be careful if anyone from Nordfx feels what am writing is not right then let someone from there write me my account is 29373 name Bello Olatilewa my email hope_withjesus@yahoo.com.

2010-05-21 1 Star Honesty speaking , l have heard so much about nordfx organization but l am about to TAKE a bold step to report your organization to the whole forex customers and F.P.A , HERE IS MY COMPLAINT BATCH NUMBER 3843035 of 2010 :05:21 14:30 l placed a trade on usd/cad my target profit was hit but your organization refused to credit my fund but debit me . I WANT TO SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH .THIS MUST STOP.YOU PEOPLE ARE FOND OF THIS HABIT . I placed a trade on the USD/JPY pair at 14:30 on 07 May, 2010. Order number 2370834. there is nothing like price gap so please do not give me that as an answer , l have the FPA AWARED OF THIS BECOMING ALTITUDE OF NORDFX This trade was very successful and my target was reached but your platform failed to take in my target profit, instead my trade was at lost while I was debited to the tune of $42.01. Kindly review that trade and refund my $42.01 plus my target profit. I no longer know what to think about you or your services. I only hope I have not fallen into an elaborately planned fraud/scam. It is imperative that someone revert to me today as I will make recourse to other means of getting your attention if you do not respond to me today.

2009-11-29 4 Stars l just want to say for the little way l have been trading with this platform they have been very just and honest in handling my trading , l hope l won;t regret using it.
Bello Olatilewa
Kingforex Ltd
08023932115

2009-11-25 3 Stars l placed a trade for both pending order for buy and sell , l got the sell pending order right but my entry price for the buy pending order was at 1.6728 while stop loss was at 1.6713 , the candle stick before the news l traded went as high as 1.6723 while the spilage between the currency l traded was difference of 3 so the trade should not have taken me into the trade but the platform got me in , l traded gbp/usd , please l will be very happy if you can explain while the platform took me into the trade when the spilage has not yet hit my entry price for the buy pending order.if nothing is done l will withdraw my money and report this platform for dubious act. thank you waiting to read from you. l traded gbp/usd at 10.30am traded
10:30am GBP

Revised GDP q/q

Ridwan,
Indonesia,
Jul 16, 2010,

I'm the IB of nordfx, but now I'm NOT recommend nordfx again, because they don't want to pay my commissions (around $6000), because they said that my users are danger for their company... It is very strange... and never happen in other forex brokers

so I think nordfx is really a scam company, and also they give a fake statement that they are a partner of FXCM, this is not true

beware from this broker !