NordFX.com Review

Updated: Jan 15, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677
Regulators: CySEC #209/13, VFSC #15008
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

FXEnjoyment,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Jun 1, 2012,

This broker is regularly hunting your stops by spikes that just kiss them, there is only one likely explanation: They really are a bucketshop !!! Don’t involve with them !!! You deserve better !!!

Subha ,
Chennai, India,
Jun 5, 2012,

NordFx facilitate me with Scalping thats Why I my choice is NordFx. Many other Forex Broker does not allow Scalping and stop you to make money. Dont trust Rumors and Choose the best.

Rajshekhar Reddy ,
Bangalore, India,
Jun 22, 2012,

Excellent Trading Experience with NordFx. Easy Withdrawals Low Commission are some of the Prominent Advantages beside High Quality Support Services

ahmedkhattab,
egypt, Egypt,
Jul 10, 2012,

today i lost $22 because a problem with their server
i was in good profit suddenly their platform stuck
and i couldnt close my positions, and i talked to their support
but didnt help me at all , after while the platform backed to work
but i found my self in loses

Sirin,
Kolkata, India,
Jul 13, 2012,

I have been working with NordFx since 2008.Their Platform Stucked last week. Later when I enquired about this and I came to know that the reason behind this was Global Internet Virus Attack on Micro Server of this Company. In technical term this attack is known as Dos Attack. I lost 10 $ due to this attack, but later I was given a Compensation of 10 $ from NordFx. Good Company I appreciate this Broker.

Rashmi Patel ,
Surat , India,
Jul 20, 2012,

I am Comfortable working with NordFx as this company accepts Liberty Reserve as payment mode. Fund Withdrawal & IB Commission Withdrawal is allowed on everyday of the week without any conditions. Easy Lot Completion Condition to withdraw Bonus.

Naveen Patil ,
Mumbai, India,
Aug 7, 2012,

A Reputed Broker with quality services. Fast and Unique Withdrawal Process. What else a Customer Need ? NordFx is Recommended Forex Broker in India

sarahj,
, United Kingdom,
Aug 7, 2012,

Nord fx
An hour ago, i was trading when suddenly their platform collapsed and can't even log on my account on their website. O have tried to contact their live customer support, but no got no response at all. very bad !!!

Ravi Kulkarni ,
Mumbai, India,
Aug 14, 2012,

Mind Blowing Speedy Customer Support Services and Acceptance, Withdrawal of Funds in Liberty Reserve Compel with to Trade with NordFx. NordFx has now Become a Reputed Broker in Asia as well.

jim,
seattle wa., USA,
Nov 18, 2012,

11/19, nords servers still down since 11/16. claimed hacker attack. real or a chance to get away with the money? anyone know of whats going on?

Santosh,
Nov 21, 2012,

It has been a activity of Nord FX to hang/slow down the terminal when a client is making good trading profits and manipulates the terminal to take the investment made by the clients into Heavy losses.

T Jagannathan,
Kochi, India,
Nov 22, 2012,

The Software often slows down due to which I have lost Money several times. The Office support is also poor. Most of the Employees are not knowledgeable and have Very Poor Communication Skills

Priyanka Sharma,
New Delhi , India,
Nov 23, 2012,

I have an association with NordFx since 2008 as an Introducing Broker. NordFx never cheated me and my clients of a single penny and this time also NordFx compensated all my clients losses which we incurred due to Hacker Attack. It’s a Force Majeure situation which can happen to any Forex Broker. I am very much satisfied with NordFx.

Ankur,
Dec 3, 2012,

NORD FX IS MANIPULATING THE GUIDELINES OF RBI IN THEIR FAVOR AND MISGUIDING THE PPL TO INVEST IN INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY TRADINNG WHICH IS ILLEGAL AS PER RBI NORMS. FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT RBI GUIDELINE AT ----------------RBI.ORG.IN OR ARTICLES IN BUSINESS TODAY SEP EDITION, BUSINESS CHANNELS ARE ALSO TALKING ABOUT THIS TOPIC ON HIGH THESE DAYS FURTHER MORE NORD FX IS MANIPULATING THE INFO IN COMMENT FORUM also AS I POSTED THIS INFO BEFORE WHICH WAS DELETED AFTER 3-4 DAYS OF POSTING, SINCE THE COMPANY IS KEEN TO FOOL THE PEOPLE AND EARN FROM THEM IN WRONG WAY

I got to know that Liberty Reserve Payment is closed in Nord FX which is not with a few other companies. This is because of the illegal business being carried out so pls share and report the issue ar RBI website

Sergei ,
Saint-Petersburg , Russian Federation,
Dec 3, 2012,

Never had problems with nordfx. They have good support and fast terminal, also never had slippages,don't know what are you talking about. Always participate in their contests, everything is fine!

Tauseef ,
Bhopal , India,
Dec 4, 2012,

I am working with NordFx for the last 2 years. Made a good money its a trusted broker with around 10 offices throughout the globe. Dont try to defame NordFx name on Public Forum.

Hitesh,
Dec 5, 2012,

LIBERTY RESERVE CLOSED IN NORD FX since they are cheating the clients by molding the RBI norms as per their own benefits

Ajay Mathur ,
New Delhi, India,
Dec 5, 2012,

NordFx has stopped accepting Liberty Reserve because Liberty Reserve has cheated many Indian Citizen besides violating the local Laws of Regulatory Authority called RBI. Now NordFx don’t want to risk their customer money through Liberty Reserve and thus they have stopped accepting deposits in the form of Liberty Reserve. By stopping Liberty Reserve NordFx has proved that they are reliable and genuine forex brokers in india. Now I can trust NordFx even blindly

Hemendra Jain,
Jaipur, India,
Dec 25, 2012,

I have an account with NordFX for more than a year now. I invested $5500 last year, but since than I am unable to access my account. I have sent several e-mails to your support, in the beginning they told me that they have restored my account, but I was never been able to access it. Now they do not even responce to my e-mails.
I feels like I was cheated by NordFX and like to withdraw my money from my account No.# 399286
Please advise on how I can access my account ASAP.and I want my money back.

2012-02-08 01Star NordFx eat my 5022 USD hard earn Money, till date no reply from nordfx My a/c no is 399286 and i have all snap shot of the a/c pl help me

2012-02-01 1Star NordFx change my a/c password now i am not able to see my money in the nordfx a/c and indian support director therdig me forget your money other wise i will give your information to uk cop in investigation may that guy director may use others information to eat money i have snap shot of my a/c deposit if you want i will forwed to you

2012-01-30 1Star NordFx genret new issue at again withdwal , they tell me money is coming in your a/c from ukash but NordFx Guy collect it cash from me and they again cansal my withdrwal i have 5022 usd in my a/c of nordfx a/c no is 399286 , and again nordfx finance tell me contect indian support and they indian nordfx director is chiters what i can do pl help me NordFx in not registed in india as a forex trading euro-usd, gbp-usd, they are doing ileagal business in india

2012-01-27 1Star The Nord FX peoples are seating in India they are making money no support is there even that company is not registered in India that how they peoples doing business in India pl don't give him any cash or deposit otherwise they will clean your money and give you threading is your personal details give you to police you are doing illegal trade etc. its not reliable in India. I am still waiting for my withdrawal. some time they say you must be trade, some time temporarily withdrawal is prohibited but you forget your money why ?

Sameer Jha ,
Patna , India,
Jan 29, 2013,

Fabulous, Prompt Online Support and On time Withdrawals bound me to get tied with NordFx

Leonid Deryabin,
Gent, Belgium,
Feb 6, 2013,

Totally agree with "FXEnjoyment", that they try to manipulate price in their advantage to reach your stop loss. This is very frustrating. I choose them because of good coments about them. I am very dissapointed about that. I wrote to their support. No answer yet.

Jim D'Souza,
Chennai, India,
Feb 15, 2013,

NordFX has been the best company for me to associate with since 2009. The bonus scheme is the best from other brokers as they give direct bonus on the deposit. Moreover, they provide good leverage up to 1:500 and I love the customer support system. I strongly recommend NordFX for everyone…………

Awanish Karn,
New Delhi, India,
Mar 18, 2013,

NordFX allows scalping and it is easy for non-regular traders like me. They have the lowest dynamic spread up to 0 pip which is not offered by any other company in the market. Transactions are easy and the withdrawal is speedy. I also like their bonus scheme and facility of opening multiple trading accounts. I will surely recommend NordFX for the beginners as well as experienced traders
Sent at 10:48 AM on Tuesday

Jyoti,
, India,
Mar 21, 2013,

I have been trading with NordFX since a year now and I feel that their transaction is speedy as compared to other brokerage companies. I received instant bonus on every deposit to my Micro trading account without any failure. I get regular calls from the company executives and they are very polite and help me to trade in a better way. My friends are also satisfied with NordFX trading services.

Shahrukh Alam,
, India,
Mar 22, 2013,

I am a Micro account holder with NordFX and have been trading since 8 months now. Their support system is very good and is always available when I need any help. I encouraged many of my friends to trade with this broker and they are also satisfied with their services. The good thing which I like about the company is that it is very strict about legal policies and never proceeds without proper identification. Thus, the company is highly reliable and does business with ethics. The transactions are speedy and they use the advanced technology for forex trading. I recommend NordFX as the best brokerage company throughout the world.