NordFX.com Review

Updated: Oct 23, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677
Regulators: CySEC #209/13, VFSC #15008
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

Ajay Mathur ,
New Delhi, India,
Dec 5, 2012,

NordFx has stopped accepting Liberty Reserve because Liberty Reserve has cheated many Indian Citizen besides violating the local Laws of Regulatory Authority called RBI. Now NordFx don’t want to risk their customer money through Liberty Reserve and thus they have stopped accepting deposits in the form of Liberty Reserve. By stopping Liberty Reserve NordFx has proved that they are reliable and genuine forex brokers in india. Now I can trust NordFx even blindly

Advik,
Pine, India,
Mar 28, 2016,

I am NordFX IB partner since 2013. The number of my referrals trading through this broker now about 20 people. In order not to write 20 separate reviews, I interviewed them all, and they are generally quite satisfied with NordFX - there are no special high-profile advertising campaigns and promises, but there is stability and reliability.
There are no specific complaints. Among the main drawbacks is the lack of cent accounts, which are very necessary especially with automated trading. I hope that someday there will be.
Ratings given by my clients are four and five, there is one three. But most of all are fours, so the overall rating is four.

Kutra,
Indonesia,
Aug 22, 2010,

did not want to offend FPA. I told about scammers who relinquish such ridiculous comments, obviously not understanding the trading system and blaming in all their troubles NordFX Company.

Review Moderation Team Note: You should see some of the other review pages. There's one with an equal number of 1 star and 5 star reviews. Both sides have had people accusing the FPA of only posting reviews for the other side. Both sides have called all the reviews from the other side fake. The truth is that the product works well for some traders and works poorly for others. Brokerages are usually large companies. Even a very good broker will occasionally make some customers very angry.

Priyanka Sharma,
New Delhi , India,
Nov 23, 2012,

I have an association with NordFx since 2008 as an Introducing Broker. NordFx never cheated me and my clients of a single penny and this time also NordFx compensated all my clients losses which we incurred due to Hacker Attack. It’s a Force Majeure situation which can happen to any Forex Broker. I am very much satisfied with NordFx.

Francis Scriven,
Chile,
Aug 28, 2011,

Hey whats going on with all the 5 star reviews from China - Looks very suspicious to me! I tried these guys and they definitely change your execution when you start to win - using the VD plugin I guess...

Meyer Siegfried,
Germany,
Jan 13, 2010,

I've meet exactly the same problem with them - they deleted my account once I have collected almost twenty thousand profit with them. Just deleted and told - we do not know you!

These guys are fraudsters and scam company. I would not recommend to trade with NordFx. Avoid them! SCAM

Ramesh,
nashik, India,
Feb 27, 2012,

I don't know why Mr. Navneet after doing such a fraud with NordFx still trying to defend himself. Because of him many clients of NordFx (may be other forex trading companies) are suffering a huge loss. It is because of Navneet that UK police is investigating each transaction of NordFx.

Moreover he has taken the name of Mr.Sinha & his Farther who have asked him to not to carry such trade further. Instead of improving his wrong doing he is blaming them.

I am doing trade with Nordfx since one year as an IB but didn't faced any problem. But on my last visit to NordFx(India) office I met this person & came to know about all the incident.
Please don't trust this person he can make you in trouble.

Delhi, India,
Apr 27, 2020,

Nordfx is a Scam......

Nordfx is a scam .....this company never allows you to withdraw your profits...they alwys tries to eat your profits by way of denying withdrawwl......or increasing spreads........Abishek ranjamin India is also a fraud person...dont invest your hard earned money in this scam company....

1 Star rating removed.

NordFx claimed that the account number on this review did not belong to a client in India.  Instead, they say it was an unfunded account belonging to a client in another country.

The FPA contacted this reviewer asking for evidence that the account number is his or an explanation about the issue.  There was a followup review making general scam accusations, but providing no information about the disputed account number.

The FPA went to extra efforts to get to the truth.  This reviewer does not seem interested in facts.

Based on this, the FPA does not believe this review is truthful.  That is the reason the 1 Star rating has been removed.

The FPA goes to great efforts to keep the reviews as fair and honest as possible.  It is too bad that some reviewers do not believe in honesty.
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Apr 28, 2020:
Rajput09 and Dwlhi, both from India, wrote that they have Account ID: 1471956 and Account ID: 1467934 in NordFX.
We conducted a check and it turned out that:
- account 1471956 does not belong to the client from India, but from Sri Lanka,
- account 1467934 is not related to India either, but belongs to a client from the Philippines.
In addition, no deposits have been made to any of these accounts and no trading has been conducted on them. Accordingly, there have been no requests for withdrawal of funds on them and there could not be.
Thus, we have every reason to consider the reviews of Rajput09 and Dwlhi fake, targeted to discredit the honest name of NordFX and the company's employees.
Shankar Goyal,
Nashik, India,
Feb 18, 2012,

NordFx freezed my account because I funded my account with U Kash. I purchased U kash from Ghaziabad India Based Navneet Kumar Jain who told me that he is an authorized Reseller of U Kash vouchers. But after when NordFx freezed my Trading account I came to know that Mr. Navneet Kumar Kumar Jain used to achieve these Vouchers Fraudently and encash these Voucher through Clients of Forex Companies. I warn you all people who use U Kash to be aware of this Crook.

Feb 12, 2018,

fraud broker nordfx

nordfx worst broker in the world fraud broker stop withdrawal when you profit
no withdrawal bad broker dont work with nordfx