NordFX.com Review

Updated: Oct 23, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677
Regulators: CySEC #209/13, VFSC #15008
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

Russian Federation,
Nov 12, 2018,

NordFx - scam

A month ago, I deposited $ 10 000. Doubled deposit in 2 weeks.

Then the manager calls and says that the client who earns so much is not profitable for the broker.
Hints that they can take away from me the bonus, given when making a deposit.

I had to immediately withdraw all the funds from this broker, but I continued trading.

Then, a week later, when I still earned 70% of the deposit, their manager calls again and says that they have decided to block the trading account and return the initial deposit.

What they did. As a result, the deposit was returned, and 17,000 profits (16,000 including commissions for withdrawal) were simply taken away.

The end (

The FPA is happy to report this issue is resolved.  Details are in the discussion thread linked to this review.
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 13, 2018:
Dear Client,
In your case, the services are denied to you because the terms of the Bonus Program, the Client Agreement, as well as the Partner Agreement, which does not allow affiliated persons to participate in the Partner program and receive a commission from trading, especially with bonus funds, have been violated. The amount of your deposit has been returned to you in full.
JSR,
, Philippines,
Oct 27, 2013,

I have read the reviews and profile of the company and seems fine. I wanted to open an account for Zulu but I read something (in fine print) that prevented me from doing so. The stop-out level of 20% is increased to 200% before the weekend closes. Considering the signal providers in Zulu who has large drawdowns, you could wake up the next week with empty positions. And slashed equity! I do hope they consider adjusting this ridiculous level to something realistic.

Viet Nam,
Nov 20, 2017,

I has been trade with NordFX for more than 1 year, and I believe that it is a good broker with low spread, fast execution, quick deposit/withdrawal.
I am going to be their partner and invite my friends to trade as my experience here ))) good rebate also

Moscow, Russian Federation,
Apr 30, 2017,

And why do you just mess up the water and confuse people! I had an advisor-robot that worked at NordFX, I myself there traded by hand. All was well. And here I read nonsense about them, that they steal money, got scared, decided to close the account, and take the money. And there is a lot of money there, consider my salary for 2 months. I was very much afraid that they would not give me money. And they quickly gave it back to me. Now I will return money to them again, I only lost interest for the transfer back and forth.

5 Star rating removed.

This review was submitted from the same location used by a NordFX representative to the FPA.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Bucharest, Romania,
Jun 11, 2019,

I made an initial deposit of 250 USD to test the NordFX broker. After I lost 59,88 USD (trying my own method, and I assume this loss, so, I'm not bothered by the loss, but by what happened after I tried to withdraw my money left in my account) I tried to withdraw my money left in my account (190.12 USD).

The withdrawal was rejected because the minimum amount allowed for withdrawal via transfer wire is 200 USD. I made another deposit of 10 USD but since then (almost a week) they refuse to confirm that the money sent by me are in their bank account. Basically I didn't receive an answer from them at my last three emails in a week.

I tried to talk to live support where the only thing they repeated was to contact via email their financial department (the same department which ignore my emails for almost a week, even before I made my withdrawal, they answered to multiple emails in the same day) because the support team can't manage financial issues.

When I asked the support agent (James) to show me where it is written that the support team can't manage financial issues he admitted that there's no article in their Terms and Conditions where this thing is specified.

Now I found the local police website from Vanuatu and I'll talk to them, because there's no other option to get my own money, deposited by myself in their bank account. Here's the local police website from Vanuatu: https://police.gov.vu/contact-us

Best thing so far is to avoid this broker.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Jun 13, 2019:
Dear Client,
You sent us the $10 you mentioned by bank transfer. Such a payment method takes, as a rule, from 3 to 5 working days (as indicated on our website https://nordfx.com/Deposit_Withdrawal.html).
(Please note that, unlike bank transfers, depositing to the account using VISA and MasterCard cards and electronic payment systems is instant).
We received the $10 mentioned by you on June 13, and today your application for withdrawal of funds was processed. In this case, the withdrawal of funds by bank transfer will also take from 3 to 6 business days.
You can see the terms of deposit/withdrawal of funds, as well as the amount of commission charged by banks and payment systems for these services, on our website at https://nordfx.com/Deposit_Withdrawal.html
Please note that the broker NordFX itself does not charge any fees for processing these transactions.
Russian Federation,
Dec 10, 2018,

NordFX - a non-paying kitchen!

I opened an account, and started trading.
At first everything went well. Fast execution, minimum slippage.
I registered an partner link, began to advertise this broker.
By my partner link registered trader.
I received an partner commission and traded using commissions.
But at some moment they just closed the account without warning.
---
Then they sent a letter:
We inform you that for violation of the terms of the partnership agreement, which prohibits affiliates persons to participate in the affiliate program and receive a commission from trading, especially bonus funds, we are forced to cancel the affiliate commission and terminate the partnership agreement.
Deposit funds were returned back to your card. The repayment period is 3-7 business banking days.
---
To my requests to explain what was the matter that I violated - no answers from the broker.
As a result, I was not given all the profits I earned.
Help me please get my money back!
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Dec 20, 2018:
Dear Client,
The affiliate commission was canceled for breach of the Affiliate Agreement (see paragraph 4), respectively, the results of trading with funds credited erroneously/wrongfully were canceled as well. Moreover, we did you a favour and returned to you the deposit that you had lost as a result of unsuccessful trading before you became a “partner”
amit awasthi,
jaipur, India,
Feb 21, 2012,

Nord fx india support director mr Abhsek Sinha and his father in ghaziabad supply ukash in india doing business of money landing and miss use the data of nord fx account holders if account holders want his money back or any problem they give the threding give your data to police for money landing i have a list of more than 30 account numbers which is funded by ukash and mr jain is not the part of that i am also suffring on same that event like mr jain. i will updated in very short while list of accounts
thx

Mohamed Mahmoud,
cairo, Egypt,
Mar 27, 2020,

Warning about this cheater broker, get away with it quickly

Initially deposited in this broker and in less than an hour profits were accepted
But after a while I won a lot and if I find the broker, the withdrawal is accepted after a day or two after I send more than one email. In order to trade and lose money, I actually lost a lot of profits due to the delay in withdrawing money.
A while ago, I opened an additional account in my account and opened deals on daho selling from an account and buying from an account. I made a profit from one of the deals and requested a withdrawal and was accepted.
Yesterday I deposited $ 150 and made a profit of $ 900 and I requested a withdrawal to find the broker who is blocking me and canceling the withdrawal, deposit and profit.
The reason for prohibiting transactions is buying and selling since this broker’s period is a cheater, how is the withdrawal accepted at that time, and after a period of time he cancels profits and deposits and blocks my account
my account : 1467609
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Mar 30, 2020:
Dear Client,
When you opened a trading account with our company, you accepted the Client Agreement (https://nordfx.com/download/1585579106/client_agreement_en.pdf) and agreed not to violate it and execute it in full.
However, your trading is fully subject to paragraph 5.21 of this Agreement, which states that “The Client is not allowed to use strategies the purpose of which is to receive profit intentionally creating the situations, when one of the Client's accounts or an account of a group of Clients starts to have negative balance."
Due to these violations, clause 3.4.3 on termination of this Agreement was applied to you due to its non-performance.
At the same time, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that in total you deposited $1,510 on your deposit, and withdrew $1,861 from it, before your account was blocked. So, despite the violations, you still made a profit of $351.
We hope that in the future you will use trading strategies that are consistent with generally accepted international practice.
Lorenz V.,
, Germany,
Jul 19, 2016,

NordFX are outright SCAMMERS when it comes to you making profits with them. They have outright STOLEN 2000 Euro of profits I´ve made with them.

I have been trading with them since May 2016 and have become pretty profitable the last 2 months finally with my scalping strategy (which is permitted on all accounts like their website explicitly states).

Now it was time to withdraw some of my profits since I desperately needed the money I traded so hard for, sitting in front of the screen for 10 hours+ a day for months. When I requested the withdrawal, 10(!) minutes later I´ve received this email from them:

"Hello.

We inform you that your trading accounts 1047186, 1047380, 1070661 and 1070662 were blocked for the client agreement terms violation.
Initial funds were returned.

Your sincerely
NordFx Finance Dept., Sergey,"

Screenshot: https://s31.postimg.org/pa4p26017/nordfx_email.jpg

They outright blocked ALL my trading accounts I had with them! I had the Micro, the Standard and all the others since I wanted to try them all out. But I´ve requested the withdrawal only from the Standard account, yet they also have closed the Micro which also had money in it but where I didn´t trade for a while. I can´t get the money out of the micro account either since they have blocked backend access on their website for me completely for ALL accounts:

"Unfortunately, you can not log in to trader's cabinet: your account has been blocked"

Screenshot: https://s31.postimg.org/n3bfnpnmz/nordfx_blocked.jpg

All emails I sent them and asking what terms I have violated did stay unanswered - as well as any further communication attempts with them via email or their chat. It´s kind of unbelievable that they say I have violated the client agreement, yet don´t even mention which part of it (I guess it was the part of "profitable trading is forbidden under any circumstances"). It also adds to their "professionalism" that they don´t even mention complete names in their emails, just "Sergey", so that you can´t specifically refer to a person later on or report them to the police.

So I did some further research and found that they are actually based out of Russia. Yes, the website says Mauritius, but it´s clearly operated out of Russia if looking at the IP´s in their emails where they´ve originated from:

"Received: from windows-8.1.shared (user-62-68-147-63.tomtelnet.ru [62.68.147.63])"

Screenshot: https://s31.postimg.org/mzvuvudgr/nordfx_email_header.jpg

So their office in Mauritius is nothing less than a simple attempt to hide the fact that they are from Russia. What is even more interesting is that they mention they are registered with FSC Mauritius and are allowed to provide financial services there. A call to the FSC I did today confirmed that they are NOT LICENSED with them NOR ARE ALLOWED TO OFFER FINANCIAL SERVICES in Mauritius!

So the whole operation they have there is based on a complete fake and outright lies about being registered with FSC. And on top, if you make profits, they will simply not send them to you.

I can only HIGHLY recommend to stay away from them under these circumstances. You can rather "donate" your money to some charity organization than to spend it on this fraudulent Russian operation.

Egypt,
May 16, 2019,

Fake investment packages results

Fake results of investment packages , i invest $1500 from November 2018 , now May 2019 my balance is $1490 , when check monthly results give monthly positive results

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted May 18, 2019:
Dear Client,
You have invested your money in the PRO-Industry fund, which includes shares of the giants of the global industry. Our experts select the shares of most reliable companies with the best growth prospects for this fund. But the stock market is still a market, and no one, unfortunately, is immune from surprises.

For example, catastrophes of two new Boeing aircraft crashed the shares of this company by almost 20%. And it was only thanks to the experience and due actions of NordFX experts, that this drop practically did not affect the total capitalization of the PRO-Industry fund. Your balance decreased by less than 1%.

If you have any doubt concerning the current results, you can contact our support service and you will be provided with a detailed report of the fund manager.

By the way, the profit of investors in our two other funds, PRO-Tech and PRO-Expert, is currently from 10% to 15%, which is many times higher than the yield on bank deposits.