NordFX.com Review

Updated: Nov 5, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677
Regulators: CySEC #209/13, VFSC #15008
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

T Jagannathan,
Kochi, India,
Nov 22, 2012,

The Software often slows down due to which I have lost Money several times. The Office support is also poor. Most of the Employees are not knowledgeable and have Very Poor Communication Skills

Ganiu Bello Olatilewa,
Nigeria,
Jun 30, 2010,

whoever care to read this , you need to take caution , Nordfx is not treating me fine , you place trade manually they cancelled it on the ground of PRICE GAP, if you used EA , they ignored your trade , but when the trade is going against your order they accept it , you send them a complain they will not even reply you for one not to even think in the direction you getting solution to your complaint , am so ashamed of been a victim with them , just a warning to people watch out and be careful . l place a trade batch number 4911067 on 30th june 2010 at about 14.29hrs am quoting from their platform time , . am just very sure , something is real wrong about Nordfx. be careful if anyone from Nordfx feels what am writing is not right then let someone from there write me my account is 29373 name Bello Olatilewa my email hope_withjesus@yahoo.com.

2010-05-21 1 Star Honesty speaking , l have heard so much about nordfx organization but l am about to TAKE a bold step to report your organization to the whole forex customers and F.P.A , HERE IS MY COMPLAINT BATCH NUMBER 3843035 of 2010 :05:21 14:30 l placed a trade on usd/cad my target profit was hit but your organization refused to credit my fund but debit me . I WANT TO SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH .THIS MUST STOP.YOU PEOPLE ARE FOND OF THIS HABIT . I placed a trade on the USD/JPY pair at 14:30 on 07 May, 2010. Order number 2370834. there is nothing like price gap so please do not give me that as an answer , l have the FPA AWARED OF THIS BECOMING ALTITUDE OF NORDFX This trade was very successful and my target was reached but your platform failed to take in my target profit, instead my trade was at lost while I was debited to the tune of $42.01. Kindly review that trade and refund my $42.01 plus my target profit. I no longer know what to think about you or your services. I only hope I have not fallen into an elaborately planned fraud/scam. It is imperative that someone revert to me today as I will make recourse to other means of getting your attention if you do not respond to me today.

2009-11-29 4 Stars l just want to say for the little way l have been trading with this platform they have been very just and honest in handling my trading , l hope l won;t regret using it.
Bello Olatilewa
Kingforex Ltd
08023932115

2009-11-25 3 Stars l placed a trade for both pending order for buy and sell , l got the sell pending order right but my entry price for the buy pending order was at 1.6728 while stop loss was at 1.6713 , the candle stick before the news l traded went as high as 1.6723 while the spilage between the currency l traded was difference of 3 so the trade should not have taken me into the trade but the platform got me in , l traded gbp/usd , please l will be very happy if you can explain while the platform took me into the trade when the spilage has not yet hit my entry price for the buy pending order.if nothing is done l will withdraw my money and report this platform for dubious act. thank you waiting to read from you. l traded gbp/usd at 10.30am traded
10:30am GBP

Revised GDP q/q

Kagisho,
Pretoria, South Africa,
Nov 19, 2019,

Scammers

They blocked my accounts after i made $500 + profit they are just greedy.Bloody scamemers
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 25, 2019:
Typically, such a measure is applied in one of two cases: if the client has grossly violated the terms of either the Client Agreement or the Partnership Agreement.
Therefore, could you please tell us your account number so that we study the situation and give a reasoned answer.
Delhi,
Lajpat nagar, India,
Mar 18, 2020,

Manipulation in India by Abhishek Ranjan

Nordfx india running by abhishek ranjan , who have always keep an eye on clients profits and start increasing spread and slippage to crash account , please stay away from Abhishek Ranjan Nordfx india .

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Mar 20, 2020:
Dear Client,
The main types of NordFX accounts - Pro and Zero (https://nordfx.com/accounts.html) - have market execution of orders and floating spreads, which are affected by the extremely high Forex market volatility associated with the situation in the oil and stock markets, aggravated by the coronavirus Covid-19 pandemic. If you find it difficult to take into account the above factors in your trading, you can use the Fix trading account with instant execution and fixed spreads.You can also tell us your trading account number here and attach to it a statement with the results of your trading, and our specialists will examine your claims in detail. You can do the same by contacting NordFX Support.
Hitesh,
India, India,
Dec 5, 2012,

LIBERTY RESERVE CLOSED IN NORD FX since they are cheating the clients by molding the RBI norms as per their own benefits

Gontarski Krzysztof,
Krakow, Poland,
Jan 5, 2010,

NordFX is a SCAM company! I have started with them two months ago with initial deposit of $1000 dollars. I have made with them a lot of a long trades completely closing a $17000 profit within one month. I requested withdrawal by bank wire and wait for a three days then call them to verify the withdrawal has been completed. Their support told me that transaction has been completed ad should arrive to my bank account within 3-5 days. I wait for a week and still not received a wire.

I call them again and ask about the payment. They told me - we can not pay you because of you are scam! You are cheater!

I asked why I'm scam and why I'm cheater. They told that it is practically impossible to make 1700 percent in one month - only cheaters can do so! BUT I DID MY PROFIT! I DID NOT USED ANY EXPERT ADVISERS! I JUST MADE A TRADES! They told - this is because of you have an inside information and we will file a police report against of you. Finally, they block my account, so now I do not have access to the account.

I have contacted my lawer to help me to take my money back from them. My lawyer tried to contact them and they replied that I have never been their client. So, we tried with my lawyer to contact their regulatory body to help us to resolve the situation. Finally we received an answer - this company has a GLOBAL BUSINESS LICENSE, so they are offshore company and commission has not access to their trading records because of they do not have a local phisical presence.

Finally I lost my money with them and I only have a one weapon against of them - to say all the community that NORFX IS A SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!

They are SCAM! Avoid to trade with them! They are SCAM!
Yonghee,
China,
Apr 26, 2011,

Not good now ,difficult to make money here,high commission

Francis Scriven,
Chile,
Aug 10, 2011,

Great to start then when you make a consistent profit you thet requotes, slippage and off quotes start. All to stop you making money! I will try to close the account and withdraw everything. Stay away from these unethical people.

DELHI, India,
Sep 13, 2016,

NORDFX CHEATER

I invested 100 usd with them but when i made profit of 1000 usd, and asked for withdrawal of 300 usd it took more than 10 days of time to send withdrawal to my account when it is written it takes maximum 5 days to send transfers

after it i made request of another 400 usd, and without notification they nordfx bastard team stole all the money and blocked all my account.

my account is blocked 1068085

NORDFX IS SCAMMER and must be shut down

Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Feb 8, 2019,

Increase spread to hit your sl

Increase spread to hit your sl. F*** this broker. They do this many times in low time frame.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Feb 13, 2019:
Dear Client,
We recommend that you read carefully the Legal Information published in the company official website.

Thus, Attachment 03, Trading Regulations for MetaTrader (https://nordfx.com/download/attachment03_en.pdf) says that:

1.6. Depending on Client’s trading account type Nord FX uses different types and sizes of spread.
1.6.1. Fixed spread is used on Fix accounts.
1.6.2. Fixed spread can be changed: b) without prior notice to the Client in market conditions different from the normal ones;
1.6.3. Variable spreads changing according to market situation are used for Pro and Zero accounts.

And Attachment 01, Terms and Definitions (https://nordfx.com/download//attachment01_en.pdf)explains:
“Market conditions different from normal” see «thin market» or «fast market».
“Thin Market” is a state of the market when quotes are rarer than those in normal market conditions during a long time period.
“Fast market” is the condition of the market characterized by rapid trend changes at a small time interval.

For example, bank servers are undergoing maintenance and rebooting from 23:00 till 01:00 server time, there are fewer market participants at night time altogether (this is called thin market), this leads to increased volatility and spreads as each of market participants can influence market more.
Please take into consideration all the above when developing your trading strategies and when trading.
abh,
, Malaysia,
Jan 17, 2016,

this company will reject your application to apen an acc if your write your plan deposit is low for exp usd100. They reject application for unlogical reason like documents not clear eventhough the documents is 100 percent clear. Expect thing going to be much worst for withdrawl. Stay away

Oct 19, 2018,

Closing account when making profits

Well after using them for a while they will find an excuse to close your account if you make profit. Beware scalping will get your account banned.

Aug 21, 2018 - 4 Stars Good broker with fast withdrawal but the spread are on the higher side. I would say they are a good broker for beginners. They also have a great fixed spread account if your strategy calls that.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Oct 22, 2018:
MMOmaster35,
Starting from 2008, more than 1,250,000 trading accounts have been opened at NordFX. Ιf the company were doing something like this, with such a number of clients, tens and hundreds of thousands of complaints from offended customers would have been received by the FPA. But in reality, their number fits into a few dozen. And this is over the 10 years of our work.
Moreover, some of these complaints are fake and represent "black PR", some are written by cheaters, and some are from those clients who have not carefully read the Client Agreement, which has caused some disagreements with the company.
As for the fixed spreads, they range from 2 points on the Fix account, they are 0.9 points on the Pro account, and you will receive interbank spreads from 0.0 points on the Zero account. The commission on the Zero account is one of the lowest in the market and is only 0.0045%.
Pop,
Malaysia,
Dec 2, 2009,

Im the IB of Nordfx. I have bad experienced dealing with Nordfx.
Please eplain to me, what had happened to my money in account 5X48.

1. Fisrtly I asked for withdrawal from the traders cabinet. However the system required a PIN CODE.
2. After that i requested a PIN CODE by submitting a proof of address.
3. Later, the support replied with a message, PIN CODE will be sent in 24hours.
4. After waiting for 24hours i still didnt receive any pin code. And later i checked my traders cabinet and found the fund had been withdrown via LR option.
5. To my surprised, the LR was not my account.
6. Here i demand an explanation and corrective action from nordfx.
My question is, why the amount withdrew to and LR account that was not mine and without a PIN CODE?

Caveat emptor
Regards

Maurice,
Jan 31, 2017,

I opened an account with them in May of 2015. My first ever Forex account.  I am glad they closed my account due to inactivity. I noticed when I was using my binary account my trades would run longer after expiration which would result in a loss. Disgusting, I also noticed on my MT4 if the market had a weekend gap, I couldn't closed my trade and till about half hour or so after the market opened. I was new at Forex so I thought it was normal. How can they sleep at night knowing they're cheating people of their hard earn money. Scums.

Stay away!!

dredre,
Netherlands,
Jan 15, 2011,

Mauritius is the formal busines place, but look out, it's Offshore business. The company adres is Netherlands is a simple groceryshop. (I was there live !) See Google maps to! When I called them, a badly dutch speeking woman asked me to email the support with questions. She only was there to answer the phone, and told me it's a PAPER business adres, Nord FX needed it in netherlands, so no action there!!. So tried Google maps: Indonesia ?!?! Latvia ?!?! strange adresses !

Saudi Arabia,
May 10, 2018,

I deposited $ 500
After a tired two-month trading I managed to get the amount to $ 1,700

But all the money has been sourced by this dirty company and banned from trading account and web account

Send this funny email

Dear Customer.

Our security service found toxic reading practices on your account 1228006.

Your current trading strategy on the account was build on exploiting technical flaws of
the MT4 platform. According to part 3.4.6 of the Client Agreement we can “render any of
the Client’s positions invalid or close one or more Client’s positions at the current rate
at any time and as deemed by NordFX expedient, in the event that all the trading systems
used by the Client have been aimed at taking advantage of possible vulnerability of
NordFX’s software”. According to part 9.4 Internet connection latency or error while
quotes feeding can lead to situation when quotes in the trading system can differ from
market quotes. NordFX don't allow quotes latency arbitrage, the process of using quotes
differences of that kind for trading. All trading operations based on that practice can be
canceled, NordFX may correct one or more orders of the above type at its sole and absolute
discretion.

Every single instance of described above toxic strategy usage appraise by the NordFX as
suspicious and controversial to the base trading rules.

Taking into consideration all information provided we inform you that trading account
1228006 is blocked. Initial deposit, according to transaction history, was already sent
back.

Please be aware that in case of further usage of the same practices on your trading

ahmedkhattab,
egypt, Egypt,
Jul 10, 2012,

today i lost $22 because a problem with their server
i was in good profit suddenly their platform stuck
and i couldnt close my positions, and i talked to their support
but didnt help me at all , after while the platform backed to work
but i found my self in loses

justme,
bucharest, Romania,
Apr 20, 2012,

scam.
I uploaded passport/bank account 10 times and every time they were rejected without any reason provided. I uploaded the same documents when opening accounts with other providers - and they were ok. No support, no support from live chat, no support by mail, no communication.

mohsen ghorbani,
tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of,
Oct 5, 2014,

www.nordfx.com this broker's MT4 has big problem and they used to hung and stop their MT4 . i have lost my money and they scam and froud with me. i gonna put complaints against this scan and froud broker.

PipMix,
Cyprus, Cyprus,
May 10, 2012,

I trade with Nordfx and I got few pips slippage on every trade, and it was not that big but when i was trading the Non-Farm Employment Change on May 4th. my account was loss due to very very big wide spread 106 PIP spread. I have been trading for 5 years and never saw that big spread. SCAM broker.

2011-12-19 1 Star I open an account at Nordfx, when time for news release the spread was very wide big, bad exception as well as slippage on every trade .

e st-yves,
quebec, Canada,
Dec 14, 2011,

Very bad withdraw ,
i need seven e-mail to have a the right to withdraw with a pine code
.why use them ? spread ? execution ? ... but if you are not able to withdraw ..what is the point to do business with them ?

Yasir Bashir,
Sargodha , Pakistan,
Nov 29, 2016,

SCAM Broker. Please Return my money form this Broker.

NordFX is Totally Scam Broker. My name is Yasir Bashir and my account number was 1122096. i did deposit in my account $2000. But when i make profit in my account almost $2500. so my account has been Block.
I did many email of their Finance department but no response yet.
Indian Support People also got with this stupid Broker.
i request every people please try avoid this Broker.
This is not reliable Broker.
Thank You.

Victor,
Germany,
Nov 2, 2018,

SCAM !!!

Scam!!! They closed my account after trying to withdraw some profits and took all my money. They said I violated the client agreement but that`s not true. I used scalping and that was allowed(so they said before). Tried to reach them but no answer. I wonder if they will return my initial deposit...

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 5, 2018:
Dear Client,
We need to know your trading account number so that we can give a feedback on your review.
It should be noted that, according to paragraph 8 of the Client Agreement, NordFX has no right to disclose client's information to third parties. In this regard, you need to contact our Client Support Service directly and personally in order to resolve controversial issues.
Khartoum, Sudan,
Sep 27, 2017,

They refused to pay my hard earned profit.

Nordfx stole my profit and they are repeatidly lying about it..i do not advice any trader to trade with thwm

Ridwan,
Indonesia,
Jul 16, 2010,

I'm the IB of nordfx, but now I'm NOT recommend nordfx again, because they don't want to pay my commissions (around $6000), because they said that my users are danger for their company... It is very strange... and never happen in other forex brokers

so I think nordfx is really a scam company, and also they give a fake statement that they are a partner of FXCM, this is not true

beware from this broker !