NordFX.com Review

Updated: Oct 23, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677
Regulators: CySEC #209/13, VFSC #15008
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

Ibiyemi Joshua,
Nigeria,
Aug 24, 2009,

Nord FX is verified Broker with FCS, i ask them to send me their certificate of registration with them, and i got it ASAP, you can't see their info on the FCS website, you can only see Company with National orientation their, I have 3 Accts with them, and they are okay, fair spreads, good customer care and fast withdrawal, they are OKAY

Anyone can go with them

Josh

Jim D'Souza,
Chennai, India,
Feb 15, 2013,

NordFX has been the best company for me to associate with since 2009. The bonus scheme is the best from other brokers as they give direct bonus on the deposit. Moreover, they provide good leverage up to 1:500 and I love the customer support system. I strongly recommend NordFX for everyone…………

Sameer Jha ,
Patna , India,
Jan 29, 2013,

Fabulous, Prompt Online Support and On time Withdrawals bound me to get tied with NordFx

ilorin ,kwara state, Nigeria,
Apr 28, 2019,

unrefunded capital

my $500 capital is still with held, i don't deserve this treatment, if you are claimed my profits will my capital not be refunded back to me? am seriously regretting ever knowing Nordfx.
please refund back my capital

Apr 12, 2019 - No Rating NORDFX HAVE NOT RETURN BACK MY CAPITAL TILL NOW. I DO NOT KNOW WHY THAT BROKER IS STILL ALLOW TO BE ON SPACE.

Mar 30, 2019 - No Rating Sorry Nordfx is the worst broker that can never be introduced to even my worst enemy, when you see their clients are saying the same thing please try to investigate closely what is really going on with the huge fraud that broker is causing, is not worth to be a license to operate in the first place.
they should not make a single mistake to come to bring their platform to my country otherwise i will visit all media houses to show them prove of the fraud they did to my accounts.

Nov 30, 2018 - 1 StarPlease, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Please, please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Please contact Stan Nordfx at the following address: PLEASE TRANSFER FUNDS TO ONE ACCOUNT AND SEND ALL FUNDS VIA BANK WIRE TRANSFER.AFTER THIS YOUR TRADING ACCOUNTS WILL BE CLOSED DUE TO BONUS ACTION TERM VIOLATION TO ACCOUNT 1198899 WHILE THEY DISABLE MY ACCOUNTS FOR NO REASONS
Immediately, I did comply with the directive and I consolidated all of my funds together and applied for the withdrawal, the next thing I was manipulated in my personal accounts and they liquidated all the funds from my pendant, withdrawal of $ 1,062 on 20/8 / 2018 to be processed and within specific days another $ 550 on 22/8/2018 was on the withdrawal process but $ 1,062 was delayed and I discovered in Nordfx History that BANK DECLINED but $ 550 which is the second withdrawal application was quickly processed and fund got me.my initial deposit was not sent back to me up till now.

Nov 19, 2018 - 1 Star Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 15, 2018:
Dear Client,
"You do not have enough funds on the account balance to make this operation." It was declined due to the fact that you returned the funds to the MT4 balance.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. FUNDS VIA BANK WIRE TRANSFER.AFTER THIS YOUR TRADING ACCOUNTS WILL BE CLOSED DUE TO BONUS ACTION TERM VIOLATION TO ACCOUNT 1198899
Immediately, I did that and all my funds were brought together and applied for, the next thing I saw were all the funds were moved away.
Stan Nordfx, I want you to visit from August mails exchanged with support and finance department.
I assumed to be paid my firest withdrawal application of $ 1,062

Nov 12, 2018 - 1 Star unpaid
It has become imperative that I have exhausted all means of communication with NORDFX who have denied me my right and hard earned money.
First I had my initial deposit of $ 500 on 25/5/2018 which I have been on for a period of 4 months, I had some profits and I applied for withdrawal of $ 1,062 on 20/8 / 2018 to be processed and within specific days another $ 550 on 22/8/2018 was on the withdrawal process but $ 1,062 was delayed and I discovered in Nordfx History that BANK DECLINED but $ 550 which is the second withdrawal application was quickly processed and fund got I'm
20/8/2018 with $ 1,062 came first while 22/8/2018 with $ 550 comes second, is it that Nordfx does not have the capacity to pay its client when they make profits. The lesser amount of $ 550 was paid while $ 1,062 was excuse of bank declined. I want Nordfx to revisit my record and the needful as this is just the summary of these as I do not want to prolong other issues on this review.
Please pay me my $ 1,062 dated 20/8/2018.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 15, 2018 Dear Client,

Your request to withdraw this amount was indeed declined with the wording "You do not have enough funds on the account balance to make this operation." you returned the funds to the MT4 balance.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Apr 2, 2019Dear Customer,

Our Service has repeatedly explained to you that

1. some of your orders were filed at incorrect price on spike quotes. All affected positions were corrected and / or canceled according to paragraphs 1.12, 9.8.11 and 9.8.13 of the Trading Regulations for MetaTrader:

2. Your bonus was canceled as you made to request withdraw funds in accordance with par. 9 or the promotion rules: https://nordfx.com/promo/bonus55.html

This paragraph states clearly that "The 55% bonus will be deducted if the customer submits a withdrawal request, including an internal transfer between his accounts or a transfer to the Personal Office balance.

3. When some orders executed at incorrect price on spike quotes were canceled according to the Trading Regulations for MetaTrader, there appeared a negative balance. In this connection, your withdrawal request was not executed as the funds were transferred to the MT4 balance to compensate this negative balance.
Mukund Prasad,
Ranchi, India,
Feb 28, 2018,

NordFx A name synonyms to financial Reliability

NordFx has now become a name synonymous to Trust and Reliability.I am from India and working with NordFx since 2010 as Network Partner. What I like best is NordFx pay outs promptness.

jim,
seattle wa., USA,
Nov 18, 2012,

11/19, nords servers still down since 11/16. claimed hacker attack. real or a chance to get away with the money? anyone know of whats going on?

Hrvoje,
Croatia,
Mar 22, 2009,

They claim to be registered and licensed Mauritius company:
...
Financial investment company "Nord Group Investments Inc" has a Category 1 Global Business License issued by the Financial Services Commission Republic of Mauritius.

Company No.: 082831 C1/GBL; Category 1 Global Business № C108006311 License
...
Could not find the company on Mauritius FCS registry site...
I suggest caution...
Though, I did not contact the company and ask...

Egypt,
Jan 24, 2017,

Hello

NordFX are SCAMMERS, I have been trading my client's accounts with NordFx for a while and all of a sudden the accounts where closed and my clients received email with the following message.

Hello.
Your trading account has been blocked for the client agreement terms violation. Initial funds were returned earlier.

They scammed us for more than 7000 USD that they don't want to pay! I can see also at their review page here at FPA that I am not the only victim.

Dwlhi,
Kirti nagar, India,
Apr 26, 2020,

Horrible company and horrible Abhishek ranjan

This company is a big fraud saty away...they never give profits....when you ask to withdray they refuse...as profit making is not in their rule book......only loss you can made in this company.

1 Star rating removed.  This is another review which cites an account number NordFX claims is linked to a client in a different country.

This review was submitted anonymously.  If that was the end of the information we had, the FPA would have to leave the review alone.  In this case, it came in about the same time as a similar review by Rajput09 with an questionable account number tied to an FPA forums account.  In that case, Rajput09 actively declined to provide supporting evidence on request.

If Dwlhi cares to contact the FPA and explain these issues, it is possible the 1 star rating might be restored.  Otherwise, we will have to assume that this review and the one from Rajput09 are both fake.

The FPA works very hard to keep the reviews as fair and honest as possible.
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Apr 28, 2020:
Rajput09 and Dwlhi, both from India, wrote that they have Account ID: 1471956 and Account ID: 1467934 in NordFX.
We conducted a check and it turned out that:
- account 1471956 does not belong to the client from India, but from Sri Lanka,
- account 1467934 is not related to India either, but belongs to a client from the Philippines.
In addition, no deposits have been made to any of these accounts and no trading has been conducted on them. Accordingly, there have been no requests for withdrawal of funds on them and there could not be.
Thus, we have every reason to consider the reviews of Rajput09 and Dwlhi fake, targeted to discredit the honest name of NordFX and the company's employees.
minne katere,
niella tanaro, Italy,
Jan 24, 2014,

i believe all waht i have read they only want to benefit from their clients little didi i know i had made good money and they fu*** me up dont trust this broker anymore

Ajay Mathur ,
New Delhi, India,
Dec 5, 2012,

NordFx has stopped accepting Liberty Reserve because Liberty Reserve has cheated many Indian Citizen besides violating the local Laws of Regulatory Authority called RBI. Now NordFx don’t want to risk their customer money through Liberty Reserve and thus they have stopped accepting deposits in the form of Liberty Reserve. By stopping Liberty Reserve NordFx has proved that they are reliable and genuine forex brokers in india. Now I can trust NordFx even blindly

Advik,
Pine, India,
Mar 28, 2016,

I am NordFX IB partner since 2013. The number of my referrals trading through this broker now about 20 people. In order not to write 20 separate reviews, I interviewed them all, and they are generally quite satisfied with NordFX - there are no special high-profile advertising campaigns and promises, but there is stability and reliability.
There are no specific complaints. Among the main drawbacks is the lack of cent accounts, which are very necessary especially with automated trading. I hope that someday there will be.
Ratings given by my clients are four and five, there is one three. But most of all are fours, so the overall rating is four.

Kutra,
Indonesia,
Aug 22, 2010,

did not want to offend FPA. I told about scammers who relinquish such ridiculous comments, obviously not understanding the trading system and blaming in all their troubles NordFX Company.

Review Moderation Team Note: You should see some of the other review pages. There's one with an equal number of 1 star and 5 star reviews. Both sides have had people accusing the FPA of only posting reviews for the other side. Both sides have called all the reviews from the other side fake. The truth is that the product works well for some traders and works poorly for others. Brokerages are usually large companies. Even a very good broker will occasionally make some customers very angry.

Priyanka Sharma,
New Delhi , India,
Nov 23, 2012,

I have an association with NordFx since 2008 as an Introducing Broker. NordFx never cheated me and my clients of a single penny and this time also NordFx compensated all my clients losses which we incurred due to Hacker Attack. It’s a Force Majeure situation which can happen to any Forex Broker. I am very much satisfied with NordFx.

Francis Scriven,
Chile,
Aug 28, 2011,

Hey whats going on with all the 5 star reviews from China - Looks very suspicious to me! I tried these guys and they definitely change your execution when you start to win - using the VD plugin I guess...

Meyer Siegfried,
Germany,
Jan 13, 2010,

I've meet exactly the same problem with them - they deleted my account once I have collected almost twenty thousand profit with them. Just deleted and told - we do not know you!

These guys are fraudsters and scam company. I would not recommend to trade with NordFx. Avoid them! SCAM

Ramesh,
nashik, India,
Feb 27, 2012,

I don't know why Mr. Navneet after doing such a fraud with NordFx still trying to defend himself. Because of him many clients of NordFx (may be other forex trading companies) are suffering a huge loss. It is because of Navneet that UK police is investigating each transaction of NordFx.

Moreover he has taken the name of Mr.Sinha & his Farther who have asked him to not to carry such trade further. Instead of improving his wrong doing he is blaming them.

I am doing trade with Nordfx since one year as an IB but didn't faced any problem. But on my last visit to NordFx(India) office I met this person & came to know about all the incident.
Please don't trust this person he can make you in trouble.

Delhi, India,
Apr 27, 2020,

Nordfx is a Scam......

Nordfx is a scam .....this company never allows you to withdraw your profits...they alwys tries to eat your profits by way of denying withdrawwl......or increasing spreads........Abishek ranjamin India is also a fraud person...dont invest your hard earned money in this scam company....

1 Star rating removed.

NordFx claimed that the account number on this review did not belong to a client in India.  Instead, they say it was an unfunded account belonging to a client in another country.

The FPA contacted this reviewer asking for evidence that the account number is his or an explanation about the issue.  There was a followup review making general scam accusations, but providing no information about the disputed account number.

The FPA went to extra efforts to get to the truth.  This reviewer does not seem interested in facts.

Based on this, the FPA does not believe this review is truthful.  That is the reason the 1 Star rating has been removed.

The FPA goes to great efforts to keep the reviews as fair and honest as possible.  It is too bad that some reviewers do not believe in honesty.
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Apr 28, 2020:
We conducted a check and it turned out that:
- account 1471956 does not belong to the client from India, but from Sri Lanka,
Shankar Goyal,
Nashik, India,
Feb 18, 2012,

NordFx freezed my account because I funded my account with U Kash. I purchased U kash from Ghaziabad India Based Navneet Kumar Jain who told me that he is an authorized Reseller of U Kash vouchers. But after when NordFx freezed my Trading account I came to know that Mr. Navneet Kumar Kumar Jain used to achieve these Vouchers Fraudently and encash these Voucher through Clients of Forex Companies. I warn you all people who use U Kash to be aware of this Crook.

Feb 12, 2018,

fraud broker nordfx

nordfx worst broker in the world fraud broker stop withdrawal when you profit
no withdrawal bad broker dont work with nordfx

Nov 12, 2018,

NordFx - scam

A month ago, I deposited $ 10 000. Doubled deposit in 2 weeks.

Then the manager calls and says that the client who earns so much is not profitable for the broker.
Hints that they can take away from me the bonus, given when making a deposit.

I had to immediately withdraw all the funds from this broker, but I continued trading.

Then, a week later, when I still earned 70% of the deposit, their manager calls again and says that they have decided to block the trading account and return the initial deposit.

What they did. As a result, the deposit was returned, and 17,000 profits (16,000 including commissions for withdrawal) were simply taken away.

The end (

The FPA is happy to report this issue is resolved.  Details are in the discussion thread linked to this review.
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 13, 2018:
Dear Client,
In your case, the services are denied to you because the terms of the Bonus Program, the Client Agreement, as well as the Partner Agreement, which does not allow affiliated persons to participate in the Partner program and receive a commission from trading, especially with bonus funds, have been violated. The amount of your deposit has been returned to you in full.
JSR,
, Philippines,
Oct 27, 2013,

I have read the reviews and profile of the company and seems fine. I wanted to open an account for Zulu but I read something (in fine print) that prevented me from doing so. The stop-out level of 20% is increased to 200% before the weekend closes. Considering the signal providers in Zulu who has large drawdowns, you could wake up the next week with empty positions. And slashed equity! I do hope they consider adjusting this ridiculous level to something realistic.

Viet Nam,
Nov 20, 2017,

I has been trade with NordFX for more than 1 year, and I believe that it is a good broker with low spread, fast execution, quick deposit/withdrawal.
I am going to be their partner and invite my friends to trade as my experience here ))) good rebate also

Moscow, Russian Federation,
Apr 30, 2017,

And why do you just mess up the water and confuse people! I had an advisor-robot that worked at NordFX, I myself there traded by hand. All was well. And here I read nonsense about them, that they steal money, got scared, decided to close the account, and take the money. And there is a lot of money there, consider my salary for 2 months. I was very much afraid that they would not give me money. And they quickly gave it back to me. Now I will return money to them again, I only lost interest for the transfer back and forth.

5 Star rating removed.

This review was submitted from the same location used by a NordFX representative to the FPA.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Bucharest, Romania,
Jun 11, 2019,

I made an initial deposit of 250 USD to test the NordFX broker. After I lost 59,88 USD (trying my own method, and I assume this loss, so, I'm not bothered by the loss, but by what happened after I tried to withdraw my money left in my account) I tried to withdraw my money left in my account (190.12 USD).

The withdrawal was rejected because the minimum amount allowed for withdrawal via transfer wire is 200 USD. I made another deposit of 10 USD but since then (almost a week) they refuse to confirm that the money sent by me are in their bank account. Basically I didn't receive an answer from them at my last three emails in a week.

I tried to talk to live support where the only thing they repeated was to contact via email their financial department (the same department which ignore my emails for almost a week, even before I made my withdrawal, they answered to multiple emails in the same day) because the support team can't manage financial issues.

When I asked the support agent (James) to show me where it is written that the support team can't manage financial issues he admitted that there's no article in their Terms and Conditions where this thing is specified.

Now I found the local police website from Vanuatu and I'll talk to them, because there's no other option to get my own money, deposited by myself in their bank account. Here's the local police website from Vanuatu: https://police.gov.vu/contact-us

Best thing so far is to avoid this broker.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Jun 13, 2019:
Dear Client,
You sent us the $10 you mentioned by bank transfer. Such a payment method takes, as a rule, from 3 to 5 working days (as indicated on our website https://nordfx.com/Deposit_Withdrawal.html).
(Please note that, unlike bank transfers, depositing to the account using VISA and MasterCard cards and electronic payment systems is instant).
We received the $10 mentioned by you on June 13, and today your application for withdrawal of funds was processed. In this case, the withdrawal of funds by bank transfer will also take from 3 to 6 business days.
You can see the terms of deposit/withdrawal of funds, as well as the amount of commission charged by banks and payment systems for these services, on our website at https://nordfx.com/Deposit_Withdrawal.html
Please note that the broker NordFX itself does not charge any fees for processing these transactions.
Dec 10, 2018,

NordFX - a non-paying kitchen!

I opened an account, and started trading.
At first everything went well. Fast execution, minimum slippage.
I registered an partner link, began to advertise this broker.
By my partner link registered trader.
I received an partner commission and traded using commissions.
But at some moment they just closed the account without warning.
---
Then they sent a letter:
We inform you that for violation of the terms of the partnership agreement, which prohibits affiliates persons to participate in the affiliate program and receive a commission from trading, especially bonus funds, we are forced to cancel the affiliate commission and terminate the partnership agreement.
Deposit funds were returned back to your card. The repayment period is 3-7 business banking days.
---
To my requests to explain what was the matter that I violated - no answers from the broker.
As a result, I was not given all the profits I earned.
Help me please get my money back!
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Dec 20, 2018:
Dear Client,
The affiliate commission was canceled for breach of the Affiliate Agreement (see paragraph 4), respectively, the results of trading with funds credited erroneously/wrongfully were canceled as well. Moreover, we did you a favour and returned to you the deposit that you had lost as a result of unsuccessful trading before you became a “partner”
amit awasthi,
jaipur, India,
Feb 21, 2012,

Nord fx india support director mr Abhsek Sinha and his father in ghaziabad supply ukash in india doing business of money landing and miss use the data of nord fx account holders if account holders want his money back or any problem they give the threding give your data to police for money landing i have a list of more than 30 account numbers which is funded by ukash and mr jain is not the part of that i am also suffring on same that event like mr jain. i will updated in very short while list of accounts
thx

Mohamed Mahmoud,
cairo, Egypt,
Mar 27, 2020,

Warning about this cheater broker, get away with it quickly

Initially deposited in this broker and in less than an hour profits were accepted
But after a while I won a lot and if I find the broker, the withdrawal is accepted after a day or two after I send more than one email. In order to trade and lose money, I actually lost a lot of profits due to the delay in withdrawing money.
A while ago, I opened an additional account in my account and opened deals on daho selling from an account and buying from an account. I made a profit from one of the deals and requested a withdrawal and was accepted.
Yesterday I deposited $ 150 and made a profit of $ 900 and I requested a withdrawal to find the broker who is blocking me and canceling the withdrawal, deposit and profit.
The reason for prohibiting transactions is buying and selling since this broker’s period is a cheater, how is the withdrawal accepted at that time, and after a period of time he cancels profits and deposits and blocks my account
my account : 1467609
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Mar 30, 2020:
Dear Client,
When you opened a trading account with our company, you accepted the Client Agreement (https://nordfx.com/download/1585579106/client_agreement_en.pdf) and agreed not to violate it and execute it in full.
However, your trading is fully subject to paragraph 5.21 of this Agreement, which states that “The Client is not allowed to use strategies the purpose of which is to receive profit intentionally creating the situations, when one of the Client's accounts or an account of a group of Clients starts to have negative balance."
Due to these violations, clause 3.4.3 on termination of this Agreement was applied to you due to its non-performance.
At the same time, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that in total you deposited $1,510 on your deposit, and withdrew $1,861 from it, before your account was blocked. So, despite the violations, you still made a profit of $351.
We hope that in the future you will use trading strategies that are consistent with generally accepted international practice.
Lorenz V.,
, Germany,
Jul 19, 2016,

NordFX are outright SCAMMERS when it comes to you making profits with them. They have outright STOLEN 2000 Euro of profits I´ve made with them.

I have been trading with them since May 2016 and have become pretty profitable the last 2 months finally with my scalping strategy (which is permitted on all accounts like their website explicitly states).

Now it was time to withdraw some of my profits since I desperately needed the money I traded so hard for, sitting in front of the screen for 10 hours+ a day for months. When I requested the withdrawal, 10(!) minutes later I´ve received this email from them:

"Hello.

We inform you that your trading accounts 1047186, 1047380, 1070661 and 1070662 were blocked for the client agreement terms violation.
Initial funds were returned.

Your sincerely
NordFx Finance Dept., Sergey,"

Screenshot: https://s31.postimg.org/pa4p26017/nordfx_email.jpg

They outright blocked ALL my trading accounts I had with them! I had the Micro, the Standard and all the others since I wanted to try them all out. But I´ve requested the withdrawal only from the Standard account, yet they also have closed the Micro which also had money in it but where I didn´t trade for a while. I can´t get the money out of the micro account either since they have blocked backend access on their website for me completely for ALL accounts:

"Unfortunately, you can not log in to trader's cabinet: your account has been blocked"

Screenshot: https://s31.postimg.org/n3bfnpnmz/nordfx_blocked.jpg

All emails I sent them and asking what terms I have violated did stay unanswered - as well as any further communication attempts with them via email or their chat. It´s kind of unbelievable that they say I have violated the client agreement, yet don´t even mention which part of it (I guess it was the part of "profitable trading is forbidden under any circumstances"). It also adds to their "professionalism" that they don´t even mention complete names in their emails, just "Sergey", so that you can´t specifically refer to a person later on or report them to the police.

So I did some further research and found that they are actually based out of Russia. Yes, the website says Mauritius, but it´s clearly operated out of Russia if looking at the IP´s in their emails where they´ve originated from:

"Received: from windows-8.1.shared (user-62-68-147-63.tomtelnet.ru [62.68.147.63])"

Screenshot: https://s31.postimg.org/mzvuvudgr/nordfx_email_header.jpg

So their office in Mauritius is nothing less than a simple attempt to hide the fact that they are from Russia. What is even more interesting is that they mention they are registered with FSC Mauritius and are allowed to provide financial services there. A call to the FSC I did today confirmed that they are NOT LICENSED with them NOR ARE ALLOWED TO OFFER FINANCIAL SERVICES in Mauritius!

So the whole operation they have there is based on a complete fake and outright lies about being registered with FSC. And on top, if you make profits, they will simply not send them to you.

I can only HIGHLY recommend to stay away from them under these circumstances. You can rather "donate" your money to some charity organization than to spend it on this fraudulent Russian operation.

Egypt,
May 16, 2019,

Fake investment packages results

Fake results of investment packages , i invest $1500 from November 2018 , now May 2019 my balance is $1490 , when check monthly results give monthly positive results

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted May 18, 2019:
Dear Client,
You have invested your money in the PRO-Industry fund, which includes shares of the giants of the global industry. Our experts select the shares of most reliable companies with the best growth prospects for this fund. But the stock market is still a market, and no one, unfortunately, is immune from surprises.

For example, catastrophes of two new Boeing aircraft crashed the shares of this company by almost 20%. And it was only thanks to the experience and due actions of NordFX experts, that this drop practically did not affect the total capitalization of the PRO-Industry fund. Your balance decreased by less than 1%.

If you have any doubt concerning the current results, you can contact our support service and you will be provided with a detailed report of the fund manager.

By the way, the profit of investors in our two other funds, PRO-Tech and PRO-Expert, is currently from 10% to 15%, which is many times higher than the yield on bank deposits.
Lakhwinder Singh,
Jalandhar, India,
Feb 22, 2012,

NordFx Block my account due to demand of information regarding my account funding type because Abhisek Sinha Collect cash from me and deposit via Ukash. And also using my account to funding others account. NordFx India Support Ghaziabad India Director Abhisek Sinha and His Father (Father Claiming I am the retire C.B.I. officer no body can Touch me I have big contacts) unauthorized suppler of Ukash vouchers in India They open fraudently Accounts in NordFx (to hire details of others) and transfer money to others Nordfx accounts internally. The Company NordFx is not registered in India please check SEBI registration and guidelines for more details. The company registered in India is with the name of NordFx India pvt ltd which is acting as a dummy and is not doing any business at present. They are support body only and are indirectly investing the money(Doing business of Money landing) with NordFx which is located in Mauritius .This is illegal as the company hasn't registered in India till date. They are cheating Indian govt. by faking their presence in India.

Leonid Deryabin,
Gent, Belgium,
Feb 6, 2013,

Totally agree with "FXEnjoyment", that they try to manipulate price in their advantage to reach your stop loss. This is very frustrating. I choose them because of good coments about them. I am very dissapointed about that. I wrote to their support. No answer yet.

Howard,
GP, South Africa,
Aug 17, 2018,

Scammers...!!

This Nordfx guys must just stop lying ,what was wrong with placing buy or sell.I wasn't even hedging.You guys are just scammers my account that you closed is this one :1242048

Aug 2, 2018 - 1 Star They blocked my account after i made $556 of profit.Its a scam.They like it when you loose money

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Aug 7, 2018 Dear Howard, unfortunately you did not specify your account number, but we are sure that you have already applied to our support service and received an official response specifically for your case.

It should be noted that during 10 years of NordFX working in the financial markets, over 1,200,000 accounts have been opened with the company by clients from almost 100 countries. The absolute majority of our clients are completely satisfied with the services we provide them.

As far as blocking certain accounts is concerned, this is an extremely rare occasion which can be caused by a gross violation by the trader of the terms of the Client Agreement and when his or her trade does not comply with the standards generally accepted at the Forex market.

In such cases, suspicious transactions are canceled and the initial deposit is returned to the client. However, if there are doubts, we always try to resolve them in favor of the trader.

Nov 23, 2018,

Nordfx makes another Scam manipulate spreads on a fixed account type increasing it several times to make you lose your Deposit.

Nov 12, 2018 - 5 Stars Thanks. I got all my money!nordfx reviewed my case and understood my problem and it solved it completely .

Oct 9, 2018 - 1 Star My account number 1245395 . NordFX did not pay me a profit of$ 5936 for three months of my trading. When I made my first withdrawal request They simply blocked my account and returned the initial Deposit. NordFX says I broke rule 13.6.3 ...but I didn't break anything ! My trade was legitimate, I was doing only manual ! I didn't trade using the news ! I just traded using limits orders ! This company is a fraud ! Don't trust them with your money ! I will demand that they pay my profit !!!

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Oct 11, 2018 Anatoly,

Having opened an account with our company, you have agreed to fully and unconditionally comply with the terms of the Client Agreement, including those pertaining to permitted and prohibited trading methods.

The overwhelming majority of your transactions have been pipsing (scalping) and were carried out mainly on the pairs EURGBP, EURCHF in a clearly selected low-volatility period of 23:00 - 00:00, which is characterized by inaccuracies and delays in quotations due to extremely low market liquidity.

Clauses 3.4.6. and 9.4 of the Client Agreement clearly warn that in case of trading on such inaccuracies using vulnerabilities in the server part of the trading platform, NordFX may recognize such transactions as invalid.

And according to clause 13.6.3, in this case NordFX may unilaterally terminate this Client Agreement, block the profit, the method of obtaining of which has caused suspicion, close the Client's account/accounts and return to the Client the balance of funds not exceeding the amount of the initial deposit. This was done in your case.

The amount of the initial deposit has been returned to you in full.

Thus, all NordFX actions have been performed in strict accordance with the terms of the Client Agreement, which, we repeat, you have also committed to perform.

You may try to pressure us by spreading negative information about NordFX. However, there is no way that such actions can affect our decision.

At the same time, we are obliged to reject providing further services to you. We rely on your understanding and hope that you will be able to find another broker who will agree with such trading style as yours.

Yours faithfully,

NordFX

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 29, 2018:
Dear Client,
Paragraph 1.6.2. b) in the "Trading Regulations for MetaTrader" which is Appendix 03 to the Client Agreement states that the fixed spread may be changed "without prior notice to the Client in market conditions other than normal". https://nordfx.com/download/attachment03_en.pdf
Market conditions other than normal are the publishing of economic news, holidays, a thin market, etc. In your case, apparently, we are talking about a thin market at night. At 23:00 a restart of banking servers takes place and the liquidity available in the market decreases. As a result, due to a significant difference in the spreads on the Fix account and those of liquidity providers, the spread for some pairs can be expanded.
Ijeoma ifeoma,
Nigeria,
Aug 8, 2010,

there is nothing like price gap on other broker;s platforms , this goes to prove that you people doing it .l have contacted F.P.A and l was advised on what to do legally , not only that l have been given scam alert site where l can posted my complaint and alert forex traders using Nordfx, indeed this scam and it also showed that you people are wicked and dubious , l should have known this for long, nevertheless l will make you people loss all your clients, l have started the proceeding already l check over 500 broker;s platform as directed by F.PA and l got to know that usd/jpy for non farm employment change news trade chart non of them Gap ..l know one thing you people are scam and you meet you Waterloo soon..

Despite my position and as a widow you still show no mercy on me .what a heartless people you are deducting my money illegally .

l am so ashamed l trade with your platform.

--- On Sun, 8/8/10, support@nordfx.com wrote:

From: support@nordfx.com
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: [#976516840] ERRROR IN DEDUCTING MY LOST PLEASE SAFE MY SOUL
To: "Ijeoma"
Cc: support@nordfx.com
Date: Sunday, August 8, 2010, 4:46 PM

According our Clients Agfreement p. 8.5 C:

"Stop Loss" with the level within Price Gap are executed at the price first obtainable after
Gap Quote. Message in comments to such Order [sl/gap].

Your orders were executed strongly according this item of our Clients Agreement, and can't be reconsiderated.

Please and please , l am reading this for the first time , am just a young woman and a widow , for God sake all am begging for is close my lost at my specified stop lost , please help me and help me return the excess lost you taken, You are about sending me to my earlier grave . the money is a loan which am to pay back in next 10years , please help me , l have a son and am a widow.
HELP ME

--- On Sat, 8/7/10, Finance wrote:

From: Finance
Subject: Re: [#976516840] ERRROR IN DEDUCTING MY LOST PLEASE SAFE MY SOUL
To: "Ijeoma"
Cc: finance@nordfx.com
Date: Saturday, August 7, 2010, 11:35 AM
Hello, Ijeoma.

We are not dealing dept. your should apply to support@nordfx.com if you have some trading troubles.

07.08.2010 13:11:14, you wrote:

To: balogunabibat@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, August 6, 2010, 12:08 PM

-- do not edit --

[44384] IJEOMA OKWUDILI MICHEAL,

Our customer support team personnel has replied to your support request #976516840

Hello.
Your message forwarded to a support.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support request and responses.

Hemendra Jain,
Jaipur, India,
Dec 25, 2012,

I have an account with NordFX for more than a year now. I invested $5500 last year, but since than I am unable to access my account. I have sent several e-mails to your support, in the beginning they told me that they have restored my account, but I was never been able to access it. Now they do not even responce to my e-mails.
I feels like I was cheated by NordFX and like to withdraw my money from my account No.# 399286
Please advise on how I can access my account ASAP.and I want my money back.

2012-02-08 01Star NordFx eat my 5022 USD hard earn Money, till date no reply from nordfx My a/c no is 399286 and i have all snap shot of the a/c pl help me

2012-02-01 1Star NordFx change my a/c password now i am not able to see my money in the nordfx a/c and indian support director therdig me forget your money other wise i will give your information to uk cop in investigation may that guy director may use others information to eat money i have snap shot of my a/c deposit if you want i will forwed to you

2012-01-30 1Star NordFx genret new issue at again withdwal , they tell me money is coming in your a/c from ukash but NordFx Guy collect it cash from me and they again cansal my withdrwal i have 5022 usd in my a/c of nordfx a/c no is 399286 , and again nordfx finance tell me contect indian support and they indian nordfx director is chiters what i can do pl help me NordFx in not registed in india as a forex trading euro-usd, gbp-usd, they are doing ileagal business in india

2012-01-27 1Star The Nord FX peoples are seating in India they are making money no support is there even that company is not registered in India that how they peoples doing business in India pl don't give him any cash or deposit otherwise they will clean your money and give you threading is your personal details give you to police you are doing illegal trade etc. its not reliable in India. I am still waiting for my withdrawal. some time they say you must be trade, some time temporarily withdrawal is prohibited but you forget your money why ?

sarahj,
, United Kingdom,
Aug 7, 2012,

Nord fx
An hour ago, i was trading when suddenly their platform collapsed and can't even log on my account on their website. O have tried to contact their live customer support, but no got no response at all. very bad !!!

Saidi Makinde,
, Nigeria,
Apr 28, 2015,

I have submitted a withdrawal request since last week friday, the company has not approved it.. on their website, it is stated they approve withdrawals within one business day, but today is the third business day, show you are real and honest by approving my withdrawal $500.

ali,
cairo, Egypt,
Sep 11, 2013,

spread is good
execution not bad
but slippage the worst thing in this broker.

Peru,
Dec 29, 2016,

BROKER SCAM, BANNED ACCOUNTS, NEVER AND NEVER ANSWER EMAILS!
DECEMBER 2015 NORDFX BANNED ME AND I LOSS 2050 USD

FXEnjoyment,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Jun 1, 2012,

This broker is regularly hunting your stops by spikes that just kiss them, there is only one likely explanation: They really are a bucketshop !!! Don’t involve with them !!! You deserve better !!!

Vienna, Austria,
Apr 13, 2018,

BIG SCAMMER

They do Stop loss hunting. Two times they busted my account with margin call because of 2 pips. Many trades were lost because of 2 or 3 pips.
If I had the window of another broker beside, then I could see, that in this cases the candle went very short exactly to my stop loss and loss, while other broker stayes further up.

I lost more than 2000 Euro!

Never ever ...

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Apr 23, 2018:
Dear Waterdevil,
NordFX cooperates with a whole pool of leading world banks and quoting brokers as liquidity and quotes providers. It is natural that quotes at different brokers may differ slightly from each other, this is a common practice in financial markets. And the fact that at some point your stop-loss has worked is also a common thing that is related to your trading strategy.
We understand that you are upset because of your loss. We hope that your trading will be more successful after you make adjustments to your trading strategy.
Ankur,
India, India,
Dec 3, 2012,

NORD FX IS MANIPULATING THE GUIDELINES OF RBI IN THEIR FAVOR AND MISGUIDING THE PPL TO INVEST IN INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY TRADINNG WHICH IS ILLEGAL AS PER RBI NORMS. FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT RBI GUIDELINE AT ----------------RBI.ORG.IN OR ARTICLES IN BUSINESS TODAY SEP EDITION, BUSINESS CHANNELS ARE ALSO TALKING ABOUT THIS TOPIC ON HIGH THESE DAYS FURTHER MORE NORD FX IS MANIPULATING THE INFO IN COMMENT FORUM also AS I POSTED THIS INFO BEFORE WHICH WAS DELETED AFTER 3-4 DAYS OF POSTING, SINCE THE COMPANY IS KEEN TO FOOL THE PEOPLE AND EARN FROM THEM IN WRONG WAY

I got to know that Liberty Reserve Payment is closed in Nord FX which is not with a few other companies. This is because of the illegal business being carried out so pls share and report the issue ar RBI website

Law,
China,
May 20, 2011,

It is going bad now, I keep getting requote when I trade during Asian session.The new trading condition which its servers go down everyday at 23:00 platform time for 1 minunte (standard and ECN) and 3 minutes (micro) is a very bad idea.Also the increment of spread is some kind of trick to its clients, tells that "I don't want to trade with you and let you earn money, just go away!". So I give NORDFX only ONE STAR.

Abdul Rasheed,
Quetta/Sohbatpur, Pakistan,
Jan 29, 2020,

Scammer Alert

This broker is a Scam. I have opened an account with this broker.made some partial deposits of $300, Traded and losed my All Capital.after that again i Deposited $631 dated 3rd january 2020 and traded made some profit and losed half of the money and took withdrawal.again i Deposited that half money with some other amount total $390 dated 19 january 2020. I traded and made alot if profits .my account reached to $1008-$1024.at that day my trade of XAUUSD sell order  id no.32691052 with 0.21 and another trade of XAUUSD sell order id no. 32690537 with 0.01 lot were hedge with the  trade of XAUUSD  buy order id no.32710115 with 0.22 lot.Both The sell trades Of 0.21 lot and 0.01 lot closed by me manually on Monday at 00.10 with the profits $427.14, $20.83 respectively (Screenshots attached). And the buy trade of 0.22 lot hit the t.p on monday at 00.34 with profit $96.14.But now I can see the sell trades again re-opened by your brokerage and that 0.21 lot sell trade Hits Stopout and took me to Loss of $521.43 and another sell trade of 0.01 lot is running on mt4 at loss of $24.07. I could not understand why you brokerage (Nordfx) did this with my Account.as my total Deposits exceeding $1174.93 and my total profits become $169.10 (Screenshots attached)

there fore , kindly it is requested that compensate me My All investment that i losed with these trades . so that i can carry on my continuous trading with your Nice brokerage..
It is humbbly request to payback either my initial Deposits or the whole deposited amount with profits.

I shall be waiting  for a prompt and sincere response.
Abdul Rasheed
Mt4 no. 1323049
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Feb 4, 2020:
Dear Customer,
Your mentioned orders were closed using the non-market quote 1536.4, while the market price at 00:10 27.01.2020 was 1585.7.

The settlement of the disputable situation can be made by Nord FX by reinstatement of mistakenly closed position (9.6b of Attachment 03 - Trading Regulations for MetaTrader https://nordfx.com/download/1580754563/attachment03_en.pdf ). Order #32691052 was finally closed at price 1581.57, and the current price for order #32690537 is aprox. 1578.8.

Both prices are BETTER for client than the actual market price at the time of closing those orders using non-market quote.

Reinstatement of positions were used instead of price adjustment as more profitable action for the client.

If you do not agree with that statement, you could request to adjust the closing price to market (9.8.16 of Attachment 03).

You are able to request withdrawal of your balance at any time.

Your request to cancel all trades or cancel all negative trades is declined.
NordFX is not responsible for the appearance of non-market quotes. This unpleasant phenomenon happens extremely rarely, that is why it is specified in Attachment 03. Your case happened at the time of opening of the markets on the night of Sunday to Monday 27.01.2020. You can check real quotes for the indicated date at any other websites.

Good luck with your work in the financial markets.
Abhishek,
Noida, India,
May 19, 2020,

sCAM bROKER.......

This broker is a scam...please dont invest in this company...they will never allow you to withdraw profits.........they always cheat by increasing spreads and never give profit.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted May 21, 2020:
We checked the information and we can confidently say that this is another fake complaint.
Account 1472567, which the author of the complaint submitted to the FPA, allegedly as his own, does not belong to Abhishek, but to a completely different person.
We talked with the real owner of account 1472567, and he confirmed that he had not written any complaints and he has no claims against NordFX.
So we are making a conclusion that these are scammers who are just trying to defame NordFX using fake details many times.
Nazim Uddin,
Chittagong, Bangladesh,
Dec 22, 2014,

This broker is a complete scam.
I have opened an account with the Nord fx Dec 11, 2014 at 7:10 AM.I deposited 600$ and get a bonus of 100$.After that i took a trade and profited 580$ dollar and i tried to withdraw my profit but they didn't process my withdrawal.After 1 days when i asked my a/c manager she said through live chat that there is no problem and it would be cleared within that night. But it was not cleared by them. After two days later I again knock them trough live chat and that time they told me that my account is disabled and I can withdraw only my deposit.But I didn’t understand the confusion. According to first chat the same woman talked that it would be cleared and after one days she told another. They didn’t notify me about the account disable and they just give me the deposit only. There execuse is I am operating several account.But in our country same ip is delivered by the internet company.So ip problem is normal matter. They have no right to cancel my profit by examine my first trade. They are trying to connect some other account excuse with us. I get a referral link of this broker through the facebook. But they want to say that the ib account is operating this ip. But this was because of the internet service provider who provide us the same ip.This is not our fault.When I show them this matter then they showing new reason that I am doing hedge but how they understood this by my first trade. I am doing manual trade of 1:1 strategy.Then they excuse an account name of the owner wakkas.They asked me about the account and asked why the owner of this account cancel the bonus by omitting her.But I don’t know who is wakkas and don’t about the bonus cancel.The woman take it personal and try to punish me because I am Bangladeshi also same as wakkas.i tried to understand her that am another person and in our country inrernet service are providing same ip in their customer. After all when I withdraw my deposit amont 600$ they closed my account without informing me through any email. But there is no such reason in there bonus tearms and conditions that the company could cancel my profit.I also attach their bonus terms and condition in the below. It is a direct scam.theye eat up my 580$ by closed my account while 580$ of my profits are in there.it is totally unjust.They don't have any rules in there tearms and conditions that they could eancell profits.they are a real time scammers.Eat up profits.I want justice against thos scam brokers.Beaware of those scammers.

Terms and condition:

• 1. To receive a bonus, you need to make a deposit according to the table. For one deposit you can receive only one bonus.
• 2. If a client has multiple accounts, he can apply for a bonus only for one of his accounts within one month.
• 3. Only one bonus can be given for one IP address. In case a bonus is received in two (or more) accounts with the same IP, it will be deducted from all the accounts except the first account for which the bonus was claimed.
• 4. An internal transfer between accounts is not considered to be a deposit, which means you cannot claim a bonus for a deposit made via an internal transfer.
• 5. To keep the bonus, all initial funds should remain in the account until the necessary number of lots is closed. You can withdraw profits but not the amount for which the bonus was received. If this rule is violated, the bonus will be deducted. After all lots are closed you will be allowed to withdraw the funds or to transfer them to another account without losing the bonus.
• 6. Lots in transactions that have no profit/loss are not counted.
• 7. The company can activate risk control for accounts that receive a simultaneous bonus of more than $500. It means that:
the credit leverage may be changed to 1:200
the Stop Out level may be changed to 100%

These restrictions can be removed after long-term stable trading or after the necessary number of lots has been completed.
• 8. This bonus program has been developed only for “Micro” and “Standard” MT4 accounts. “Welcome!”, “Standard-MT5,” “ZuluTrade,” “MT-ECN,” “Premium” and “Integral” accounts are not participating in this promotion.
• 9. In all other controversial cases not covered by the rules above, the company has the right to make its own decision about crediting or deducting a bonus.

Santosh,
India, India,
Nov 21, 2012,

It has been a activity of Nord FX to hang/slow down the terminal when a client is making good trading profits and manipulates the terminal to take the investment made by the clients into Heavy losses.

Serbia and Montenegro,
Nov 15, 2018,

SCAM alert

This is SCAM broker and I strongly advise traders not to trade with them. They attract clients with good promotions, deposit bonuses, and then if trader earn profit and wants to make withdrawal they say bonus rules was violated and profit is cancelled. That happened to me, I made sure that I do not violate any of their rules, made profit, and they just blocked my account saying I violated rules which is total lie! Providing no argument for it, they returned deposit.

To sum up, if trader lose he cant complain, if trader wins they cancel profit and return deposit. That is how they perform their SCAM.

Do not believe positive reviews, probably most of those reviews come from them or beginner traders.

I have a lot of experience with 20+ brokers. This is not broker to trade with, this is SCAM.

FPA, traders would appreciate if you mark this broker as SCAM broker, because that is only truth.
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 26, 2018:
Dear Deltoid88,

You are completely wrong. And if you look, for example, at the reviews of economist, Anatoly M, Laureano, Mothosola LJ and others, you will see that we thoroughly go through each specific situation in order to be as objective as possible. And if the trader had traded honestly, without breaking any term, he definitely receives the money earned by him.
But, unfortunately, not all traders trade honestly. According to statistics, up to 20% of today's traders earning money are cheaters, in other words, fraudsters who use broker's technological and technical vulnerabilities, as well as flaws in regulations and terms in order to make a profit. Moreover, they act both on their own and in collusion with other cheaters. And when the broker reveals them, they start screaming at all sorts of forums that this broker is a scam, trying to force the broker to pay the money to them, by blackmail.
The easiest way to cheat is "bonuses overflow". Although, of course, fraudulent schemes are not limited to this.
Unfortunately, it is precisely because of such cheaters that not only brokers suffer, but also honest traders, since the broker is forced to be more attentive and analyze every transaction.

Dear Deltoid88, we are not saying at all that you are a cheater. Therefore, if you provide your account number to us, we will carefully study your situation as well.
Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine,
Oct 3, 2017,

Nordfx-scam broker

Account 1175549. They stole my profit 545 usd and blocked my account. They answered only in 1 week and said that think I was using hedging, they can't give any evidence and left my money to themself. http://nord-fx.net/